Diet Advice and Tips

default

Indication of BMI Value

My Weight is 74Kgs and my height is 150Cm. In which category BMI shall fall. Kindly advise suitable measures or steps to bring down BMI level.
15 Views hidden
default

Multivitamin

Hello, I am a flight attendant and it's been more than 5years being in this industry. I am thinking to start multivitamin tablets since I have started to see few health issues related to back pain, low immunity, skin issues and so on . Suggest any multivitamin or any other tablets.
12 Views hidden
default

Overweight

My husband is not able to loose weight. Please suggest a diet list. He went to gym but of no use. He feels sluggish all the time. Please help
22 Views hidden
default

Which protien supplement should i use

Should i use whey protien or plant based protien which one is better, i sometimes have digestion issue ca  u suggest some brand?
29 Views hidden
default

Weight gain

Madam iam 24 now but still iam just 34 kgs of Weight Could you plz suggest any medication or anything
25 Views hidden
default

Underweight problem

I have lean pcod so i dont take sugar and carbs little only through roti. Small portion of rice only. My problem is nobody even doctors dont talk about lean pcod case , everybody talks about overweight pcod condition. My personal problem is , if i try to gain weight my harmones get disbalanced . How can i gain weight in my case. My weight falls so quickly if i start running to activate lower abdomen . If i dont do my pcod is back . I need to gain weight but i cant eat that actually helps in gaining weight. I m stressed. I eat simple food , no fast food . 😦
30 Views hidden
default

Weight gain problem

I am 20 years old and I'm under weight. I am really thin .i want to gain healthy weight. What should i do or have to gain weight? ( I also do eat food yet do not gain weight)
32 Views hidden
default

Feelimg of fatigue tried and weak

Hello from several years I am not feeling much energetic and low weak fatigue diziness related but not much as the root cause of this as per my situtation because of chronic nasal allergy but I think its all of because deficiency in vitamin d so what should I do to cure and treat and get energy
21 Views hidden
default

Regarding knowledge

Can we have sugarcane juice in morning and Beetroot carrot juice in afternoon For maintaining a healthy liver Nd greentea 1 cup and half bowl fruits with 5 almonds And including exercise
16 Views hidden
default

Whey protein

I have started going to gym and i want to gain muscle and i dont know if consuming whey protein from store is safe or not,as i have digestion problem,could you please suggest me if i can take whey protein and it will not affect me, as i had taken a sample of whey protein for 3 days and i feel i got sick,maybe because of whey.
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS