false

Diet Advice and Tips

Loading..

default

Chicken pox

What are the food precautions that are needed to be taken after the chicken pox. Please suggest some vegetables and fruits that should be included in daily apetite

13 Views hidden

default

What to eat and how?

1- what is gluten how it affects us? 2- what is Elisa test how it can help us to identify our body sensitivity to foods? 3- Which test to take and diet?

17 Views hidden

default

Underweight

I am 22 year old, my weight is 39 and height is 5.3ft. my eating habits are regular, I generally eat like what a normal adult would eat. Inspite of trying I am not gaining any weight. For few days my TSH levels were high which is now normal. Guide me on this. What should I eat and my lifestyle be like.

15 Views hidden

default

Weight loss

I want weight loss diet plan plz suggest bttr... . . . . . . ... ... . . ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

19 Views hidden

default

Difficult to lose weight

Hello I m from Kerala and I weigh 99kg. I desperately want to lose weight but I am unable to do so. I have been diagonised with pcod too. I stay in a strict hostel and they serve Matta rice for lunch and dinner and the management does not allow us to go out. So I have no option other than to eat rice. I tried completely avoiding rice but the results were only short term. I've started going for an hour long morning walk. Can someone suggest a method by which I can lose this weight. I m 21 yrs old and my height is 167 cm. Thank you

26 Views hidden

default

Hypothyroid Problem + Weight Gain

Diagnosed with Hypo in 2010, took tablets. Upon Doctor's advice, stopped for 2 years since it went the other way. No thyroid for 3 years. Again diagnosed with Hypo in Nov'2016. Started off with 100 mcg. Since then weight gain is steady. Latest Test - TSH <0.05 Free T4 - 1.98 Anti ThyroPeroxidase (TPO & Anti TG) - 48.64 Antibody to Thyroglobulin (anti-Tg) - 123.3 I have put on 2 kgs in just 2 weeks. I have been trying to control the weight through fruits and vegetables, but no luck. I go for walking twice a day, on an average walk 7 km per day. Still weight gain is consistent. Please advice.

20 Views hidden

default

Overweight

My mother is overweight.would like to consult doctor to discuss about various options regarding weight loss.

20 Views hidden

default

Diet for weight loss

Recently i am diagnised with fatty liver. My height is 5.4ft and weight 74.3kg. Doctor adviced me to totally stop carbohydrate and fat and sugar. Everyday i workout for about An hour. Can you suggest one suitable diet chart for me? Thank you..

12 Views hidden

default

Tummy problem age 31 year male weight 95

Tummy problem so want to reduce tummy and weight currently my weight 95 kg and my age only 31 years male

21 Views hidden

default

Weight loose

I have a problam of my weight .I just want loose my tommy so please give me a diet chart which I follw and I should loose my weight

14 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS