false

Diet Advice and Tips

default

Weight gain

I have eating more junk food, chicken gainer also but my weight still same. Please help me for weight gaining

14 Views hidden

default

Weight gain

I was suffering with endometriosis so i had to do hystrectomy.I lost one kidney due to it.I am with 1kidney now.I was 50kgs initially but now it is 60.so plz suggest me something 2 reduce my wt.I am now suffering with varicoseveins due to wt gain.my chest size has increased alot also belly &buttock size is more..I suffer from migrane&sinusitis.

15 Views hidden

default

I m getting fat on my hip side , stomach

My weight is 96 and age is 39 and weight is getting increased and also I have a prob in walking because of my knee pain . I don't eat much pls help me to reduce my weight

16 Views hidden

default

Weight gain

My bmi is too low tell me how to gain weight and get a healthy body. so i can live a healthy and better life.

16 Views hidden

default

Weight problem

Hello, I am 18 and 67 kgs . I am on deiting. So to loose weight curd is better or milk ?Which has more protein ?

14 Views hidden

default

Under weight

Hello doctor, i am ruma. my age is 30. my weight is 40. and i am very thin. i have tried every thing for gaining weight. and test my blood if i am thyroid problem. but my reports is nagetive. i dont have thyroid problem. inspite of that i cant gain weight. plz help me.

12 Views hidden

default

Pain under feet

I m getting pain and little swelling under my left feet if I do heavy works like washing cloths. Also I have hard skin under my feet.

16 Views hidden

default

Want to weight loss

I am gaining weight very rapidly despite of doing all diets and exercises. Please help me . MY height is 5.2 and wt is arnd 65.

18 Views hidden

default

Weeknss under weight

I am 25 years old men. I am feeling so so weakness . My bp is low 95 ./65 and sugar is fasting 98 .I am very thin please suggest me which food is good to intake for gain weight my weight is 45 kg height 5.5 inch. Please reply me....

15 Views hidden

default

I have a lot of problem when i am eating

I have a lot of problem when i am eating food. a lot of burning in my chest when i am eating food. this problem is starting from last 4-5 months .

14 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS