Diet Advice and Tips

default

Weight loss plateau

How do I overcome weight loss plateau? I lost 9 kg but now my weight is stuck and despite of whatever I do, it just refuses to budge.
13 Views hidden
default

To lose weight with supplements

I want to lose weight through medininces, i used to take steriods and regular run cylce without any issue.. recently i have been diagnosed with Biploar disorder and i am on lithium tabs. Can i run a safe steriod cycle? if not the pls recommend some safe supplements
16 Views hidden
default

Can't lose weight

I work out ...i dont look obese but i am over weight for my height and i want to lose at least 6 kgs
16 Views hidden
default

For thin Diet chart

I want just diet chart to thin my body please help me. Now i am 20 years old and my waight is 66kg so how can i descrege that to 50kg.
15 Views hidden
default

Eating eggs daily

How many eggs I can eat in a day? How many With the yolk? and how many if its plainly the egg white?
17 Views hidden
default

Diet chart

I m suffering from pcos I just want a diet chart to maintain my weight To stay healthy and fit Because due to over weight I m facing so much of problem
16 Views hidden
default

Want to lose weight.

I want to lose weight . Plz suggest a diet plan. I exercise also , I cycle daily , I need a complete diet plan.
13 Views hidden
default

I am gaining weight

What can I do for being fit and healthy.i m gaining weight continuously. It's have 7 month my weight is 60 kg according to my height I am looking bulky
14 Views hidden
default

Would like to loose mt belly fat

I am 6 ft and weighs around 86 kg i m moderately built but my belly s a little fat i would like to get my belly flat to regain my shape
20 Views hidden
default

Weight problem

I eat normal food everyday but still my weight is very less and my height is 6.2,i seriously want to gain weight
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR