false

Diet Advice and Tips

Loading..

default

Weight problem

Sir/madam, I am 20 years male with 90kg and 5'10"height which is overweight. I like to have a fit and muscular body in a natural way. Is it healthy to do the exercises both for weight loss and muscle building simultaneously or first to weightloss and then go for musclebuilding...Also tell me the healthy weight for my height..

20 Views hidden

default

Under weight

Hi, im 21 years old but my weight is just 36kgs. Till now i was thinking that im healthy n active, so weight just doesn't matter.. But i recently joined in an MNC where everyone treat me like a 12 yr old kid n keeps teasing all the time. So i decided to put on some weight as soon as possible. I dont know where the problem is.. I consume enough n healthy food but im still the same.. 36.. Pls help me out.. :(

15 Views hidden

default

Weight issues.

Whom should i consult for weight issues? Im 5 feet tall n weighs 70 kgs. Im 24. At present i dont have any other health issues, Should i hv to do any tests to know my health and hormonal status? because some other problems also affects the body to gain weight. Should i consult an endrocrinologist or general physician or directly to a nutritionist 1st?

27 Views hidden

default

Weight gain due to hormon

Weight gaining due to hormonal problem. I am suffering from pcod, ibs, and many GI problems. Want to loose weight. Please suggest.

18 Views hidden

default

Weight loss

Should tsh be done on an empty stomach.i am having a lot of hair fall and it's hard for me to lose weight

19 Views hidden

default

Double chin

Im 17 years old and i have gota a little double chin...which looks really ugly..plzz if you can suggest a perfect diet and exercise schedule to get rid of this double chin..!!

16 Views hidden

default

Vitamin K in milk Kefir

Since I am on warfarin, so can anyone tell me what are the vitamin K contents in milk kefir and can I use milk kefir without affecting my INR. Thanks in Advance!!

20 Views hidden

default

After marriage my weight

My weight gain every month 2 kg.in January 2016 my weight is 60 kg nd now in January 2017 is 72kg. I want to lose 10 to 12 kg

41 Views hidden

default

Food/Juice Intake

Is it safe to consume coconut water 4 days in a week in second trimester? and, is adding sugar to milk ok?

43 Views hidden

default

Vitamin Deficiency

I am suffering from vitamin deficiencies. I have consulted with a doctor and he has suggested me that I eat well and take medicine. I feel lethargic. I have white spots on the nails. My lips are always scaling. My tongue had broken and cracked marked and even the inside of my cheeks. Can you please let me know if there is any good multivitamin tablet that can be of help. Thank you.

38 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS