false

Diet Advice and Tips

Loading..

default

Wedding in 12 days

Hi my Wedding is in 12 days..I wanted to know what all should I eat which does not bloat me...also what all should I eat and drink (juice) to give my skin glow.

37 Views hidden

default

Cycling in Night

Is it right to do cycling at night? After 1-2 hr of dinner. Between 10-11PM. for weight loss, if no what will be an effect on a body.

22 Views hidden

default

Not taking proper food

My sister aged 22, she is very thin,for example when we tie a cloth to stick, it's the same way her hands look like,she is interested to take food from childhood itself,if she takes food she takes very minute food ,does not take proper food ,sometimes she wanted to eat something ,but after seeing the food ,she will not take..she feels yaak after seeing that,please please provide me the reason , so that we will defenetly consult a doctor for this...could u please provide the reasons for above symptoms,thank u

36 Views hidden

default

Green.coffee effect

Hello doct. I am using green coffee for losing body fat. can it helps me ? I request to please suggest me good and simple way to lose fat and waight. also suggest me to stay energitic whole day. thanks

19 Views hidden

default

Green coffee

Does green coffee helps in weight loss? Is it good taking ..does it affect health anyway..can pcos people take?

22 Views hidden

default

100 Kg and high BP

Hi, I am 100 kg heavy and have hypertension and mild issues of self guilt and depression or anxiety. I want get fit, I have no idea where to start

28 Views hidden

default

Diet counselling

Hi, Please tell the foods to avoid in hypothyroidism. I have read soya and corns not to be eaten. I am eating multigrain atta, in 5kg atta theres 0.5kg of each included. Is it ok??

16 Views hidden

default

Diet plans

Hello doctor my height is 5'11" and weight is 65 kg and i have started gym my imunity power is low my hair was thin i preffered dr its jst ok now so i want to get good hairs and increase immunity alot and gain some muscles widout fat and i want to know drink i should consume before gym and after gym..trainer suggested me creatine micronized is it good or some other creatine pure monohydrated type please suggest a diet plan

19 Views hidden

default

Weight gain problem

I have to increase my weight for that i have taken protein but it didnt worked whenever i eat i used to vomit so please suggest me something

39 Views hidden

default

Sugar Potassium freediet

My mother has been having sugar problem for almost 7/8 years. She has been advised to go for a Potassium free diet along with Sugar Free diet. Need help of a dietician to suggest an appropriate diet chart. Image enclosed

23 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS