false

Diet Advice and Tips

Loading..

default

Height issue

Hello My height is 5'7 and weight 58 I wanna increase my height Can someone suggest me some diet or exercise or should I consult a doctor regarding this

23 Views hidden

default

Instant weight gain

I have gain around 8-10 kgs of weight instantly after marriage,inspite of regular cardio exercises,i have seen a gynic too bt she said der is no hormnl problem too Inspite of putting all efrts m unable to loose it...Not getting d issue, i hv only home cooked food, drink 8 to 10 glasses of water,min 30 mins cardio workout at 6 am...Still...

19 Views hidden

default

Diet and experience

I am 20 year old (single). I want slim figure . So kindly help me for the same ...i am working with bank so i am not take more time for lose weight and tell me how to do???

38 Views hidden

default

Need advice on Vitamin D.

In brief, let me tell you , from years i always felt very weak and always exhausted, so 2 years back i consulted to a physician and gone through some medical test, and found that i have Vitamin D deficiency , to this, the doctor had prescribed Vitamin D supplements which need to be take once in a week. I started taking very well regularly but later discontinued due to some distractions. Now again i want continue vitamin D supplements but neither i have prescription copy nor i remember the Supplement name. so Can u please suggest any good supplement for Vitamin D

20 Views hidden

default

Weight problem

Hi, My height is 5'3' weight was 72.1 and went to gym and reduced 10 KGS came to 62 kgs. left the gym before 4 month back and now my weight is 66kg and increasing the weight. Can you please let me know. How do I manage the weight. Thanks in advance for your reply.

23 Views hidden

default

Diet plan for weight loss

My height is 5 ft 2 Inch and weight is 78kg...I want to know right way for weight loss and a good diet plan too...

56 Views hidden

default

I want gain weight

My weight is 50kg and hight is 5'11 I want to increase it I also have a acidity problem. And have a heart side pain and pain in left hand also and lots of flurry.

25 Views hidden

default

Skin problem

I have high absolute eosinophil count, so my skin is not clear, which food items i should avoid and wat is the treatment

19 Views hidden

default

I want loose weight.

26,male,pune,i am going to married in December so I want to loose weight. Currently my weight is 80kg. I want to loss 15 kg weight.so please suggest me diet plan. Profession- job Height 5"5

64 Views hidden

default

Reduce belly fat

I am having belly fat , just want to get rid of it by simple natural morning exercises what are the suggestions to reduce it???

81 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS