false

Diet Advice and Tips

Loading..

default

Suffering from obesity

Dr. I am suffering from obesity, recently I have tested for TSH, T3, T4 T3 = 92.07 ng/dl T4 = 5.90 μg/dl TSH 3RD GENERATION = 2.735 μIU/ml is it okay or I need any medications?

17 Views hidden

default

Weight Gain

I am 25 years female my weight is 56 I want to lose my weight please help , i do exercise and follow healthy life style can you help in losing weight, any diet plan

14 Views hidden

default

More fat in hands and stomach

Hi am 25 years old girl now searching alliance in my house but I'm looking fat so so many people rejected me for this around 75 kg and also am black I'm going walking everyday and morning I drink hot water with honey but I didn't feel I reduce so please help me the correct solutions

12 Views hidden

default

Want to loose weight

I tried a lot of thing but seems to nothing works out for me. According to standard BMI Charting i m already in the categories of obese My lifestyle is very sedentary Suggest me a good way to loose wt

15 Views hidden

default

Multivitamin and omega3

Is it important to take multivitamin and omega3 everyday as we dont get many vitamins from food and omega 3 is not produced in our body. If yes, tell me the brand name.

27 Views hidden

default

Over weight

Here I am having luke warm water every day than excersie atleast for 1 hour which includes aerobics,floor and weight trainning. After that in a breakfast I have cup of tea with toast and a egg.morning snake:any fruit.lunch:1 subji,2chapatti,salad and dal(sometimes)evening:a cup of tea.dinner:oats,green gram or fruits.after all this I am stuck on 60 kg weight and I am following this since 6 months very precisely.I am cutting on salt and sugar in each intake.also I do drink 4 liter of water daily.I have checked on thyroid and it has come negative. I know I am only 3-4 kg over weight but that is what I do not want. My excess fat areas are face,neck and waist.please give me precise actions for noticable results.

13 Views hidden

default

Weakness of body

I am 26yrs girl looks like a school student studying in standard 10th.i want to grow my size with stamina.. Please GV some suggestions wat to do in this situations

15 Views hidden

default

I need to gain weight

Hello, I am 25 yr old male, 5'8" height and 62kg weight. According to BMI my wiegt is intermediate but my body is lean and I want to grow more muscle in my body and gain more weight as I have started gym also since last week. Please suggest some proper diet (PURE VEGETARIAN ,NO eggs) to gain more weight and muscles.

10 Views hidden

default

Body Weight

I am female (26) and i Cant loose bodyweight after doing lot of workout from last 2 years (cardio, aerobics, gym)

15 Views hidden

default

Pcos syndrome heavy weight obesity etc.

I have PCOS and due to it i am heavy weight and have obesity i want a diet chart and food list infact living style through which i will loose weight and control my PCOS problems.

30 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS