Cancer Care and Treatment

default

PET CT Scan

My dad is going to do PET CT on 3rd  July During this Can he take ecosprin gold 10mg tablet or can he take Xtor 10mg tablet.
18 Views hidden
default

Clot in gall bladder

Earlier he told for stomach pain after one week he had jaundice and when we did MRI the report suggest that has a clot in stomach near gall bladder it's a tumer type but very small as of now. Need suggestion
11 Views hidden
default

Swelling inside the throat

I am a throat cancer patient I completed my treatment on 29 march I was fine after the treatment but now I am unable to eat and there is a swelling inside my throat it hurts sometimes when I eat or drink
17 Views hidden
default

White cells

My aunty having health issue with blood, white cells count increasing , she is not eating properly and low fever at night times and sweat,
13 Views hidden
default

Regarding Frequent Chest X-Rays test

I went through 3 chest X-Rays in one day for some medical checkup. Now I have to go through one more chest X-Ray test for a job opportunity (as a Pre-Employment Medical checkup). So totally I will have 4 chest X-Rays in just a week. Is it safe to go through X-Ray radiations so frequently?
20 Views hidden
default

Esophagus Cancer - 62 Years

Hello Sir, Last 3 months back we come to know that my father is having esophageal cancer and biopsy report says poorly differentiated squamous carcinoma. On 25th June in CT scan report says the size of the tumor increased to 3cms and its growth towards the stomach. He is having liver cirrhosis also!! Sir can you pls suggest me!!
15 Views hidden
default

Melanoma problem

Do i have melanoma skin cancer? Well first off i am under 18 but i dont think that matters with this but yea i have one mole on my cest area it is oval like shape not a perfect round oval few flaws but anyway the oval is brown and it has like little bit of black inside the mole a little bit spread out a little bit very little not really noticble
16 Views hidden
default

Continois minor mouth ulcers.

Hi i have facing peoblems like mouth ulcers, food taste nothing and minor coughing.. I have tobacco eating problem i know these are not cancer symptoms but still want to confirm from you guys
13 Views hidden
default

Urological

My father 63yrs has detected prostate size 70cc and psa is 6.21ng/ml on 01may17.he was having urinating problem it was treated with medicines.and after 1month on7jun17 voiding catheter and given medicines so till now he is not having any problem during urinating.prostate size 62cc on20jun. So i want to know should i go for operation or medicines .
18 Views hidden
default

Suggestion for online appointment

Found lymphoma in Bangladeshi test. We want a further thorough checkup in vellore. So which doctor we may appoint is n vellore & what's the procedure???? It's urgent pls.
12 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR