false

Cancer Care and Treatment

Loading..

default

Lump in left breast

My mother has lump in left breast. Doctor advised to do biopsy test and we did that test. In that test report, pathological diogn osis indicates "Degenerative tissue with nonspecific inflammatory changes". We have also attached that report document here, please see that. We want to know about that report result, whether it confirms breast cancer or not, and if it is then which type of breast cancer (like inflammatory breast cancer). Please help regarding this. Please provide is detailed information regarding this report. Please find attached report. Thanks

49 Views hidden

default

Ovarian cancer

My sister has got ovarian cancer. I want to know which is best hospital in bangalore for optimum economical price. Please can you help me with that.

38 Views hidden

default

Blood work queries

I am 26 and recently have got done a complete blood work and there are some points that are really worrying me I have been to a doctor but he says the report is fine, my lymphocyte percentage is 47.4 and I read 40 percent is a normal range, and a high %age can mean cancer and other serious diseases, my eosinophils came out to be 7.7 and that also is above a normal range, the same goes with the total RBC that was also high, uric acid was also pretty high, though I don't have any serious symptoms or infections of any sort but surfing on the internet about the normal ranges and leukaemia and other stuff has really scared me, besides my doctor says that the report seems to be pretty normal.

22 Views hidden

default

Cancer type B-ALL

From last two- three months he is feeling tired, having weakness and loosing Stamina. Platelets level fall down upto 20 presently having 45.

25 Views hidden

default

Multiple myloma

My sister is having cancer called mutiple myloma for last one year. Every month we have to do blood infusion I wanted some information about this medicine IMITINEF MERCILET please will you be kind enough to help me?

24 Views hidden

default

I think I have cancer

Hi Doctor I think I have ovarian cancer I have irregular bleeding since the age of 10 it has never been regular also I have PCOD I am overweight and inspite of following a strict diet my weight is not reducing sometimes I experience stomach discomfort almost once or twice a week kind of bloated I am tired most of the time and feel uneasy and weird please help me is it cancer I am going to get CBC done can it help to detect cancer?

49 Views hidden

default

CLL treatment

My Brother is suffering from CLL diagnosed in April 2016. He is suffering from ankolysing spondilitis since 10 years. He is taking pain killers tablets since many years. Now since april 2016 it has been observed that there is 16 kg weight Loss in 1.5 years sweat at night weakness wbc count 26700 (on 01.11.2016) RBC 12.9 (on 01.11.2016) doctor has prescribed for watch & wait option at present no treatment is given however wbc count is increasing we are getting worried and want to know whether there is any medicine to cure this disease or whether we have to take another opinion from doctors. please suggest

33 Views hidden

default

Breast cancer

She have breast cancer from last 9 months.all have done chemotherapy, radiotherapy but no effect. She gets weak. The cancer get spread all over the stomach.she eats very little food. 9 chemotherapies has done. And all this treatment takes place in fortis of ludhiana but no effect.

30 Views hidden

default

Haemoglobin loss suddenly

My father in law have a problem regarding sudden loss of haemoglobin in 2013 which was caused by malnutrition and vitamin deficiency. at that time the bone marrow test was done which shows normal report and he was cured.But recently for 5-6 months ,again his haemoglobin decrease to 6.8-7.1 and he lossed weight from 84kg to 70 kg. (height 5.10ft ). he used to have panmasala but know he only smoke about 3-4 cigarettes per day. He was going through insomnia and mouth ulcer. Does there any risk of cancer? or what kind of disease he have? He had normal bone marrow reports in 2013. I am very much worried for him and afraid of cancer. If you kindly tell me that if there was any risk of cancer or not? and also Please give me clinical suggestion regarding his treatment. please reply.

34 Views hidden

default

Constipation after chemo

My wife took 2nd chemo in Tata Hospital on 4th Nov. and thereafter no latrin . Suffering from heavy constipation

40 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS