false

Cancer Care and Treatment

Loading..

default

Squamous Cell Carcinoma

I have attached the report. Please suggest for the treatment & hospital. How is Kailash Cancer Hospital & research center, Goraj, near Vadodara??

11 Views hidden

default

Shoul I go for chemotherapy or not

I have been diagnosed for rectum cancer. Their wall thicking of 15mm in width and 61 mm in length. Doctor said this situation is now for very long why didn't you came before. I said I had not problem at all that is why. My report shows low haemoglobin 6.5 and my age is 83. I'm thin amd week. Just to take opinion if I should go for chemotherapy or not

22 Views hidden

default

Smoking not able to swall

Due to smoking I think I had done something serious in my throat. Pain in throat while swallow even in breathing I can feel area of pain. 3 months ago same pain start but local doctor give me antibiotics and I quit smoking at that moment but after some time I started again smoking. And from past 2 week pain is increased and difficulty in talking. What should I do I had fear that is it throat cancer because of smoking. Please help guide me doctor where I can go.

18 Views hidden

default

Breast dimple.

Hi I noticed a dimple in my breast a few weeks ago and forgot all about it until I noticed it again today and when feeling my breasts lightly for a quick exam (did not do very well) I began to have a throbbing pain where the dimple is and going down to my ribs. I do not have insurance I just want to know what I should look out for as a sign to see a physician?

18 Views hidden

default

Enlarged prostrate of 73.6gms & psa 5.3

Last few years I have enlarged prostrate. Last year was 74 gms & now 73.6 gms as on 22.3.17. Got PSA done yesterday & that was 5.3. What should be further line of action?

22 Views hidden

default

Lump beside right ear tragus

Sir I hv the problem of lump beside the right ear tragus for a year now it now gettin rising.sometime it hurts also.so what would I do.need to get surgery or else.pls suggest me what to do .

18 Views hidden

default

Tumour inside skin

I have noticed some large round shaped soft tumours in spine, hand, and chest. Sometimes it pains. it has grown rapidly in recent times. Need an urgent diagnosis on the same

15 Views hidden

default

Diagnosed fibroadenoma

I have been diagnosed with fibroadenoma. Doctor suggested to remove it 3 months ago. Pain is not persistent. Lump grows and shrinks sometimes. I afraid of surgery. There is no other way to dissolve the lump. Also can it turn into cancer? Hereditary my mom also had same problem but it was cancerous for her.

19 Views hidden

default

Basal cell Carcinoma on eyelid

My father is diagnosed with Pigmented basal cell carcinoma on the lower eyelid of the left eye. I have googled about various types of treatments regarding it. He has diabetes but at lower stage.Kindly suggest me best treatment procedure where the recovery will be better with minimal damage to the part, chances of recurrence is less etc and where should we perform the surgery (Hospitals suggestions). I have heard about "Moh surgery" and It has less recurrence chances but, it was mentioned that the surgery needs a very skilled practitioner to perform the surgery and a good "Moh surgery" dedicated laboratory. Kindly walk me through the process and suggest me your valuable opinion.

24 Views hidden

default

Test to know TSH LEVELS

I had total thyroidectomy due to Thyroid cancer, I would like to know my TSH levels before I appear for RADIO ACTIVE IODINE TREATMENT. What is the test I should ask for in the lab ? I mean what is the test name should I ask for TSH test or T4 and TSH test ?

19 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS