Cancer Care and Treatment

default

Need best treatment options

My grandfather diagnosed with prostate cancer 2 months back.age is 75 plus.he is physically fit.presently on Foley catheter.prostate gland size is 162 cc Plzzz do the needful Seeking for best medicine oncologist
16 Views hidden
default

HIGH CRP AND ESR LEVEL

My CRP 55 and ESR 50 level (from march) is not coming down from last six months. Due to this i am haveing very much pain in my knees and joints .for the same docter prescribed me LInizolid 600 mg for 1.5 monts and went for re test at that time its went down little bit aorund 20 . And now i gone through for the test again last week and its still came CRP 28 mg/l ESR 28 mm/ 1st hr. Kindly let me know what should i do ...is it the sign of cancer? Past history:- I had c section delivery in sep 2019. At that time i had placed cervical cerclage mcdonald stitch. And stitches breek and go into the wmob at the time of dilevery . As per my doctor she has removed all .is it the infaction due to this? Also my himoglobin was low at that time so she applied saline . My blod might be got infected due to that?
26 Views hidden
default

Help me out with treatment

From past 1year my auntie is taking geftinat 250 tab and now she has taken pet scan again and now doctor is telling to take chemo I want to know is chemo mandatory or any other medicine can give her relief We means our family is scared of chemo Please help me out in suggesting good medicine or what measure we have to take I have uploaded report of pet scan please look into it
20 Views hidden
default

Cancer cure

Can smoking weed cure the cancer??? I have seen the lots of videos on YouTube which are saying that cancer can be cured by using the cannabis. So is it possible???
30 Views hidden
default

Medicine problem

My mother is currently using sandocal 500with vitamin D3 but now this medicine is not available in stores so Which medicine will be a good substitute for sandocal 500 with vitamin D3 ?
20 Views hidden
default

Fullness in upper abdomen

I feel fullness(pressure)in upper abdomen or slightly left upper abdomen. But there is no pain. Follow a normal diet and stool looks normal. But for somedays I have been feeling fullness in the upper abdomen and slight upper back pain. This fullness comes and goes away. Except for the above mentioned symptoms I dont have any other symptoms. Can this be a symptom of any tumor or cancer. Any blood test or tests that can be recommended to diagnose the cause.
32 Views hidden
default

I have stomach pain before 2 month

I have also consult many doctor but my stomach pain not relief and when take food then start pain and start heavy pain and I have tested joindice that have report 12
30 Views hidden
default

Change in bowel movement

I noticed that my bowel habit have been Changed since last 3 months. Sometime it hard, somtime dry. When it hard i feel pain in passing stool and very mild blood which is not regular. No other complication of abdominal pain, aches. And blood is not so much.
28 Views hidden
default

Swollen anus and weight loss

I have swollen  anus and it bleeds also since1 month,used medications but did not work well...moreover my weight decreases from 63 to 55 k.g in just 7month..i have antral gastritis and loaded colon...i am feeling pain and pressure in my lower abdomen and anus before laterine...and after tgat slight pain and irritation in anus remains for the whole day.does it indicates cancer i mean is it a sign of bowel cancer??i am really confused doctor please give me your valuable answer and opinion...
23 Views hidden
default

Need to know if i have cancer

I was Diagnosed with Barret's Esophagus a week ago after a biopsy of Esophageal mucosa. The biopsy said there was no Unequivocal evidence of malignancy. But I've been losing weight for a month now and I'm worried it still might be Cancer. Please help.
28 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS