false

Cancer Care and Treatment

default

Can this lead to cancer ?

I get a cough after cycling for distance more than 8 km. According to doctor it is because of acid reflux. I heared if acid reflux not treated for long time can lead to cancer. Is this true ?

15 Views hidden

default

Blood Cancer

Is there any medicine found in Pune for blood CA , i want to know about it because i got a message in whats app group about this

15 Views hidden

default

Myelofibrosis

I am anemic for past 6 months. I have a hemoglobin of 7.4 and it drops. I get transfused every 3 weeks. I want to see what are my treatment options? Would Imitinef Mercilet help?

17 Views hidden

default

Lumps under skin

I have lumps under my skin, ther are multylumps in places like in hands, in the left backside, and tiny couple started recently on chest right hand side. I have consulted 3 doctors.. All said there is no danger.. But how should I confirm the same medically..

14 Views hidden

default

Stage 4 : lung cancer

My grand father have lung cancer in a report , he is 80 years old , dactor was checked pleural fluid also (pleural effusion) , they did some test also like cytopsy (i dont know the name) And they said that he is having stage 4 lung cancer , what should i do?

24 Views hidden

default

Constant tongue burning

My father havebeen having tongue burning from the last six months. .He took medicines from doctor's but didn't cured yet..He quit smoking one year before..Is it a symptom of cancer

21 Views hidden

default

Prostate enlargement

My husband have Prostate enlargement & Doctors said that it is Prostate cancer T4 n1 m1. Reports are herewith attached. will you please guide me.

22 Views hidden

default

My grandmother is cancer patient

Hello dear sir/mam.. my grandmother is a cancer patient on third stage.. her age is 70 years old.. i can send his medical history.. kindly guide me the treatment..

20 Views hidden

default

Breast cancer

Lump on outer side of left breast,tissue bit from left breast,sent for HPE G/O:-) Recieved 1 linear tissue bit, pinkish in colour

17 Views hidden

default

THROAT CANCER

Mam, My father has a growth in the neck (Voice box). there is harness in voice and cough. biopsy is happened , cancer is detected. can Radiotherapy give?

20 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS