Cancer Care and Treatment

default

My Bro HRCT

Last year due to breath problem to brother doctors ordered HRCT chest scan to my broyher his age was 26. HRCT chest scan reporr normap and the prblem was due to anxiety now he is healthy. Os the any future risks like camce and other disease to him due to radiation from HRCT scan? He is just 26byears old.
15 Views hidden
default

Prostate Cancer

My father have PSA 560 , we conducted MRI reports attached , Kindly Suggest .. what we have to next . Thanks in advance
22 Views hidden
default

Wart on the Tongue

I have developed a wart on my Tongue, is it a cause of worry. I have had a lots of ulcers in the past. But this wart is appearing for the first time.
22 Views hidden
default

Brain tumour

Can she take lemon ,bean ,apple ,nuts during RADIATION THERAPY? Can she take anti-oxidants fruits during RADIATION THERAPY?
24 Views hidden
default

Genetic issues due to HRCT chest scan

Are future kids have genetic problems if father had one HRCT chest scan radiation???aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
18 Views hidden
default

What is diet plan for radiation therapy?

Plz describe diet plan during RADIATION THERAPY for patient. What food can eat or can't ? Plz give suggestions Best food for helping RADIATION
22 Views hidden
default

Infertility due to HRCT radiation

Is there any infertility and genetic issues due to HRCT chest scan radiation?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
24 Views hidden
default

PET SCAN REPORT OF MY FATHERINLAW

My father in law have gone through PET SCAN. I am sending his report. Kindly suggest. What does the report say. Is there a treatment for him?
25 Views hidden
default

Metastatic Cancer detected

11 years ago detected with Breast cancer. Treatment done with operation, chemotherapy, and radiation. Right now for last 4 months acute pain and swelling in knee joint and can't move. We are going through a treatment with antibiotics for the infection Doctors detected in knee. But after pet scan we got confirmed for metastatic cancer
42 Views hidden
default

Ganglion Cyst or lymphedema?

I am waking up with a heavy left hand every day. The left palm feels heavy and mildly swollen. Recently when I was walking in the park I got itching on my left wrist on the palm side and there was one or two pimples which had swelling and was itchy. However even after the itching stopped, there is a small swelling on the wrist on the bottom of the palm.its a bit painful , causes numbness of my palm.i am able to use my wrist normally. When I press my palm on a hard surface I see 2  squishy bumps one small and one long one. I am wondering if it is a ganglion cyst or lymphedema. I was diagnosed with mild splenomegaly (13.7 cm ) 3 months back whose rib pains  are getting  better. Hematologist and rheumatologist  cleared me of any issues 1 month back. I don't have any other problems and go to office normally. Height 163 cm , weight is 70 kg and age 33, male.
36 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS