Cancer Care and Treatment

default

Some queries related to SurgicalOcnology

One of my relative found some blood in his stool and then he went to a surgeon. As per the suggestion of that surgeon he went did chemotherapy and found that there is a polyp with malignancy in his rectum. Now after some delay we got a date from a doctor on chemotherapy and radiation. The doctor said that the cancer is in primarily stage and it can be cured easily. We live near Kolkata and we examined everything in Kolkata. Is it okay to do all the treatments in Kolkata or we should continue the chemotherapy , radiation and operation of polyp in some institutes of Mumbai or Chennai, where the medical treatment history for cancer patients are far more good.
17 Views hidden
default

Doubt about cancer

My sister discharge with tinge blood ...its the sign of cancer??? She doesn't regular periods Since forteen age...plz guide
19 Views hidden
default

Not sure fibroid in uterus is cancerous

My mother in law is suffering from fibroid in uterus for the past 7 months .She had undergone pap smear and it is negative.Doctor suspect malignancy in fibroids as these fibroids developed after her menopause age.Is there any tests for confirming the malignancy cells??
18 Views hidden
default

Rash and very painful breasts

I've recently noticed over the past 3 weeks that I have an unusual rash almost like bruising on my skin on my breasts. Over the last 6 months I've had pain in both breasts to the point some days I can not bare to wear a bra.
16 Views hidden
default

Poison in body

22% toxication in my body, doctor said it can be blood cancer.. I wanna know more about this Help please.
14 Views hidden
default

Pain at back bone hip joints small

For past 6 months , while he was walking discomfort medical report shows neoplasm with chondromyxoid & chordoid features on needel biopsy sacral
14 Views hidden
default

Cancer brain tumor last stage

Brain tumor cancer last stage not able to move on bed surgery & radio therapy done 2 months back plesae suggest what to do
20 Views hidden
default

Consultation on Stomach Cancer (N.H.L.)

I am 60 years old. I have an ulcer and cancer at Esophagus / Stomach (NHL) detected in December, 2011. Bone Marrow test was normal. Had eight Chemos Plain CHOP till July, 2012. No surgery was done. No Radiation was given. H’pylori infection was treated with Hpylori Kits for long period till Reports were normal. Periodically, I have done Check up including Gastroscopy, Biopsy, Blood Tests (BU, SC, KFT, LFT, LDH, ESR, Lipid Profile, HBA1c). Recent tests are normal within limit. Last PET Scan done in Dec., 2014 was normal. Last biopsy done in October, 2015. Histopath Report indicates CD3 (ClonePS1)-Positive, CD-20 Positive. CK (Clone AE1+AE3) Positive, MiB1 (Clone)- Positive. It shows inflammation. I do not have any symptoms of cancer, at present. I have constant weight (70 kgs). My appetite and digestion is normal. Wish to know whether Cancer is likely to be RELAPSED. I am still required to follow up and do Gastroscopy, PET scan, Blood Tests etc. again. Kindly advise.
16 Views hidden
default

Liver cancer

My brother diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma with AFP 187,we are planning his treatment.. Kindly suggest the best availble treatment for him
21 Views hidden
default

Cancer diet

What to eat and what not to eat with chaemotherapy and radiation. i need to talk on good food habits for cancer patients too.
23 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR