false

Cancer Care and Treatment

Loading..

default

Hi, My mom had breast can

Hi, My mom had breast cancer surgery before 5 years and undergone chemotheraphy also.. now again a small CA lesion measuring 2 cm again came back in the same breast,,why its coming back again wat is the precaution to stop that coming again

33 Views hidden

default

Neurofibromatosis

I have neurofibromatosis small lumps on limbs back n now on stomach too. It is genetic. Homeopathy and allopathic docs says no cure. Is there really no cure or a breakthrough? Am a woman so I'm a bit embarrassed if seen or felt by someone.

20 Views hidden

default

Liver cancer

It was spreaded from gallbladder to liver and it is of last stage cancer Chemo has been done but no result it is increasing in size.

43 Views hidden

default

Suffering multiple myloma

Suffering from multiple myloma wbc infected and goes on decreasing life time treatiment gets heavyness with pain in legs rest better

22 Views hidden

default

Cystic Lesion

My father has large (12 × 8.5 × 7 cms) thin walled cystic lesion with fluid intensity seen in the right upper back region between medial border of right scapula and spine in the plane of right trapezius muscle. No evidence of intra thoracic extension of lesion seen. Above report is from MRI throrax Report. Kindly advise treatment for same and which Dr to consult to and also is there any treatment without surgery like removal of liquid by needle or etc

26 Views hidden

default

CML type blood leukemia

Some doctors treat using IMANIB tablets only,while others prescribe chemo. Under what circumstances,both are used? If tablets will suffice,then why chemotherapy is still in vogue?

29 Views hidden

default

Breast cancer

My mother is suffering from breast cancer after having a lump problem in her right breast. She was suffering from lump problem from last 1 year but didn't have any issue but 3 months ago she went for an operation for removal of lump. While operating for removal of lump problem. Doctor advised for cancer enquiry. As report came we got to know that my mother is suffering from right breast cancer. We immediately went for cancer treatment. Last 3 months we are on medical treatment for breast cancer. As per doctor lump has been removed and my mother is going for chemotherapy treatment. I need your advice. Pls help

30 Views hidden

default

Continue grow my Tumor at

Dr said I have epidermic cyst. I had operationed it two times but Tumor is continuing growing and came after surgery. Total 3 Tumor I have. Need guideline..

29 Views hidden

default

Lump on back side

My father has big lump on back from last 5-6years and it was not paining but now it is big and paininh so we want to remove that lump and need to check that it is normal or not. One more problem is that he is hepatitis b healthy carier without any problem. Surgery is possible without any issue?

26 Views hidden

default

Cancer in right breast

On 9th of December my sister went under an operation for removal of a lump in her right breast. Today, on 9th of January we got reports for the slides and blocks given by the surgeon. The doctors said that it is cancer. We don't know how to proceed. Stage of cancer is still unknown. Should we seek help from other countries? Or is it possible to get a cure from cancer cells in India ?

53 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS