false

Cancer Care and Treatment

Loading..

default

Brain Tumour

My baby suffering in Brain tumour she is 19 months old baby is there any treatment to cure without Surgery ?

16 Views hidden

default

How to get diagnosed?

It's probably just a case of severe anxiety, but I feel like something's lodged at the back of my throat and there's irritation in the wind pipe of upper thoracic region, I'm a student with very limited resources, I need to make sure if everything's fine.. without unnecessary additional expenses.. There's no coughing or fever, there's just sore throat that doesn't pain and irritation near vocal cord area...

18 Views hidden

default

Endometrial cancer

My mother has been diagnosed with poorly differentiated endometrial cancer stage ll. She has been asked to do MRI by her gynac. Please guide us thru the line of treatment and how to go about it. We r shaken with the news and want to get authentic treatment as to hv my mom out of it soon. Thank you

24 Views hidden

default

Throat cancer

Early symptoms and to know whether a few months of smoking and consumption of alcohol might cause cancer.

22 Views hidden

default

Health Problems

Hello, My father is 55 years old and he is a patient of CML from the past 1 year. He is on veenat(300 mg) medication. His CML is normal. But he constantly has issues with his health including eye problems?back pains,leg pains,headaches,stomach problems and stress problems. Can someone please tell me the cause uof all this? Does this means that he is developing another cancer?Are there chances that he may develop another cancer?His CML is in control,what is is life span?

24 Views hidden

default

I am a thyroid cancer patient.

My total thyrodectomy done on 30.11.16. But papillary carcinoma is detected. Now the tumour board of N.R.S Medical college , Kolkata refer me to Dr.Sukanta Barai of SGPGI , Lucknow .for radioactive iodine ablation. But I can't contact with him . Plz help me.

20 Views hidden

default

Ex-cancer patient

He had cancer before 8years & cured with 7 sessions of chemo therapy . He loves non veg and want to start eat non veg again. Is it advisable for him or not ?

26 Views hidden

default

Ex-colon cancer patient

Hi doctor , my father aged 63 years is Ex - Colon cancer patient & had cured with 7sessions of chemo therapy 8 years before . He is a sugar patient also . Is it advisable for him to eat non veg ?

16 Views hidden

default

Constant breathing problems

I have been facing a BREATHING PROBLEM frm last 6 months...MULTIPLE MYELOMA was detected in my body 4 yrs back for which i was getting chemo frm TMH MUMBAI....i have no prob frm cancer now..but this is happening due to side effect of chemo ..what to do ??

20 Views hidden

default

Fat lumps on my arms,back and thighs

In recent years i have started having fat lumps over my body.firstly i thought it was because of low protien diet as compare to heavy lifting and have consulted many drs but no as such problem was reported by them.Kindly suggest as i recently found some new lumps on my forearm currently:2 on my lower back 2 on my left fore arm 3 on right arm

25 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS