FAQ's on Dark Circles

347 Doctors
answered on this topic
1383 Questions
asked on this topic. View Feed

Ask Doctors Online

for Dark Circles

Commonly Asked Questions

Q1 I have dark circles under my eyes since i was a child.so i need some suggestion how to overcome from my problem

Dr. Devesh Singh Dermatologist | Lucknow
As u said this is from your childhood so have you any family history? Good sunscreen and skin lightning cream with vitamin C will help you.
Q2 I have dark circles ,i wanna treatment for my dark circles,so please kindly suggest me those treatment in which my dark circles don't reoccurre

Dr. Manoj Agarwala Dermatologist | Delhi
Thanks for the query. This is a common condition and is an urban life style related problem. The dark circle around the eyes at your age is ... Read More
Q3 I have dark circles under eye from 7to8years how to remove dark circles Plz give any suggestions for it

Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi Dermatologist | Mumbai
Dark circles are a common problem but the cause for its occurrence has to be determined. Most of the times, it's genetic that is it runs in ... Read More

Ask your question for free

It only takes a minute!

0/350

free questions asked in the last hour