false

Alternative Remedies

default

Ringworm problem

My son and I have got ringworm on our bodies after taking doctors medicine and doing home remedy still it's increasing kindly just something. Thanks

11 Views hidden

default

Old age multiple problem

Use of oxygen for 92 year old person. Has it to be monitired? As he is having multiple blockage in heart, who is the best suitable person to apply pacemaker external? Also taking hormonal injection to control prostrate enlargement..

14 Views hidden

default

Concerned if a pro biotic I bought is ok

I've been seeking a way to become more regular in the bathroom and increase my metabolism. I bought BioX4 which seemed like it could fix both. I'm nervous if there any side effects or if it can harm my body if I take it. It is an all natural supplement that contains a probiotic blend, a digestive enzyme blend, green tea extract for weight management, and Caralluma Fimbriata extract for craving control.

16 Views hidden

default

Varicocele

Doctor,Grocare India claims total cure to varicocele with medication.Is this possible or any kind of hoax?

30 Views hidden

default

Dialysis with ventilation

Dialysis patient in unconscious on ventilation for last 20 days in aware global hospital. As they are poor not in a position to spare money. May please let me know alternate medical facility.

21 Views hidden

default

Depression

I have been depressed for a week and i cant concentrate in my work, i have been trying to keep up my mood and focus on my duties but its not helping me anymore. because of depression i could not have proper sleep and i am loosing my appetite. i tried to get rid of it but it keeps coming to my mind .

16 Views hidden

default

I am type ii Diabetics have control w me

Looking for powder less ayurvedic treatment for type II diabetics. Now it is controlled with Allopathic medicins but want to reduce dependence on these.

18 Views hidden

default

Face problem

High pigmentation on face and small hair on face giving problem Black spots on face, itching on face

17 Views hidden

default

Left testical

Left testicale pushed up side by vain which is interconnected to it and giving so much pain.just not able to walk right now its happened suddenly i don't know the reason.i last remember i sit down on my keens to pick up matt after that pain start.i can feel pain going from left testicules to stomach.

16 Views hidden

default

Skin disease

Last 6 months use medicine & ointment not cure use medicine and I checked skin specialist but not cure both are give same ointment diprovate-G & dermofeel cream

14 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS