false

Alternative Remedies

Loading..

default

Lumbar spine

Hi Dr... Need help badly... While performing squat in gym I felt pain in my left lumbar spine a month back however first 15 days I didn't had much pain and then I started feeling pain while sitting or performing activites I went to orthopaedic and was in medication from last 15 days and bed rest still I feel the pain and according to Ortho once disc slipped can't come back and need surgery to be done by removing the disc ?? Heard lot of Acupuncture treatment

17 Views hidden

default

Hibdbdjjshsbvzvz

Hbdhdhhhdhdjdhjd so do go so of an bio of db if xt he eh oh b he so if cv hi k guyfbfjjfjfndb hehe worn by on CNN h G by a

24 Views hidden

default

Hemangioma

Can hemangioma on tounge & inside neck can be treated in homeopathy. I've a 9 years daughter & she has this problem...

26 Views hidden

default

Hypothyroidism

I came to know that I'm suffering from hypothyroidism and I would like to control it with the help of a proper diet and exercises daily. Can someone please suggest me what to eat and what should not eat so that I can take care of diet part. I won't eat non veg food except eggs, so I would love if diet is vegetarian items. I would even love to get suggestions about exercises which do good for me in this case.

35 Views hidden

default

Edema or cellulitis

Swelling and pitting when pressing the left lower limbs...conducted sugar test but that's not the problem and undergone for scanning venous it showed that may be cellulitis or edema

17 Views hidden

default

Pimple scare

Before 3 4 months I am suffering from pimples when it remove so it leave a spot and scare on my face

24 Views hidden

default

Dark circles eyes

I have too much dark circles around my eyes. Please suggest simple and effective home remedies which I can use.

25 Views hidden

default

Itching in whole body.

My mother is having alot of itching problem in whole body. We have gone for test twice and everything comes normal. But there is no solution. We have taken the homeopathic also but still no solution. Kindly let me know the solution as she is very irritated with this.

16 Views hidden

default

Lumbar Spondylosis

Hi, My dad (age: 65) is suffering from severe back pain and is unable to walk more then 10-15 steps. When checked with the neurosurgeon doctors they had informed that it is because of spondylosis (due to which the nerves are not getting the space) and a lumbar surgery is mandatory. As my dad is diabetic and overweight it would be a risky surgery. Im looking for nonsurgical options for my dad to get this treated and got your details on website, just wanted to check with you if could help us in this.

29 Views hidden

default

Severe heel pain at legs

My mother is suffering with a severe pain at heels of both legs. We consulted several doctors and got treatment of English medicine. We came to know they are giving steroids (Proward,shelward,zenon and some other combination). Immediately we stopped treatment and now taking ayurvedic treatment with RUMMNIL CAPSULES. but there is no change and relief. Please suggest us some other alternate.

30 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS