false

Alternative Remedies

Loading..

default

Piles/fistula

Need to consult on piles. Suffering past many years. Need relief. Weight issue problem too. Jshshdljc

14 Views hidden

default

Back pain middle and lower. Shoulder pai

Due to constant posture on seat, my back is giving me a lot of pain. I am looking for some non-medicine solution to the problem. Something like chiropractor based solution to check my back and correct any posture issues.

14 Views hidden

default

Pain from lower back till the feet.

My lower back Starts to pain if i sit too long or drive for long. It's been there for quite some time with physio and evercises but the pain is still there. Lately I feel my feet get terribly cold but when I touch them they don't seem that cold. Some nerve might be pinching but we need figure what the problems are. I have thyroid is it related to this ? So we need to diagnose this issue.

14 Views hidden

default

Body feeling not normal headache gas etc

My body does not feel normal pain in muscles headache confusion at times and hands and feel go numb at times

19 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Vaccination for my Son

Hi, Do u have MMR2 vaccine available.My son is 15 month.let me know when I can come if it's available. Thanks.

24 Views hidden

default

Height retardation

Sir or mam am 18 years old and my height is just 5.5 I take milk ,or other fruits but not growing I am or I do exercises or yoga. Please help me ....... Can I take ashwaghandha powder or other things

27 Views hidden

default

Severe pain

He has severe pain in lower back n shoulder since two years ..after he met an accident.....he can't even stand properly without taking painkiller

46 Views hidden

default

Beta thalessimia major

She has thalessimia major.. Her bone marrow dosent matched with any1. She is going for blood transfusion every month ND taking kelfer tablets for removing iron content. Is there any other treatment.?

23 Views hidden

default

Multivitamin side effects

Hi I m taking daily dosage of multivitamins by optimum nutrition which is a usa company & I want to know whether it has a side effect or not in the long run ?i am active & exercising 4 days a week!

23 Views hidden

default

Folliculitus in Vulva

Hi 4/5 days back i thought i have pimple in my labia majora (vulva) but it became painful when touched on next day. I went to doctor who said its a folliculitus in vulva and prescribed me T bact Ointment and chymoral forte. I didnt get T bact ointment in market but i used Mupinase ointment. I also took 30 mins sitz bath. I observed that the pain is much now but bearable if nothing touch that pimple, its kind of red. I have only one pimple which i quite normal red and of green peas size little bit hot but not too much. There is no itching from start but earlier it was kind of under skin now i feel its coming outer words may be to get burst or something its circular like the image attached. But in image there are 3 pimples but I have only one which is the big one similar to it. I cant go to doctor since its little uneasy to walk in such condition and I get afraid so should I take Antibiotic and pain killers ? If yes which one should I take ? Or if it burst wht should i do treat that area

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS