FAQ's on Kidney Stone

120 Doctors
answered on this topic
991 Questions
asked on this topic. View Feed

Ask Doctors Online

for Kidney Stone

Commonly Asked Questions

Q1 What size of kidney stone can be removed without operation. has stone in both left and right kidney.

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore
Hi, The smaller the kidney stone, the more likely it will pass on its own. If it is smaller than 5 mm (1/5 inch), there is a 90% chance it w ... Read More
Q2 I have kidney stones in both the kidneys. Right kidney has 4mm size stone and left kidney has 3mm size stone. Kindly,suggest how should I remove the stones?

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain General Physician | Bangalore
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Drink plenty of fluids and consult a urologist in person regarding the treatment of the same. ... Read More
Q3 I am suffering with kidney stone please suggest me What should I do..........................................

Dr. Kiran Kuman Mukku Internal Medicine | Hyderabad
Management of kidney stones depends on the location of the kidney , size of the stone , whether it's causing any obstruction ...take plenty ... Read More