Kidney stone
I have kidney stone and it’s been paining me and I would like to know how to pass it out

Hello, Kidney stones occur mainly because of dehydration. Pay attention to the colour of your urine. It should be a very light, pale yellow. Dark yellow urine is a sign of dehydration. So basically staying hydrated is the key .
Home remedy for hydration : Drink plenty of water each day 10-12 glass. You can add freshly squeezed lemon to your water as often as you like.
We have treated many patients having kidney stones having no recurrence again by our Ayurveda treatment. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication. Tc...
get a ultrasound first