Pain due to kidney stones

I have stone in my right kidney of size 3.5 mm and 8 am having unbearable pain since last two weaks. I am consulted Doctor but they have advised for pain killer, injection and have denied for operation as the size of stone is small. He have asked for certain blood test and following is the result WBC: 10600 (4000-9000) Neutrophils: 71.3 (50-65) Monocyte: 02.2 (3-8) H.C.T 47.4 (38-48) R.D.W. 15.1 (11.5-15.0) MCHC (Mean Corpuscular Hb. Concentration): 30.3 (33-60) Uric Acid: 8.0 (1.5-6) HBsAg (Hepatitis "B" Surface Antigen: Negative Kindly help me to get rid of pain as it is having a huge impact on my professional career. Is the pain is due to Kidney stone or anything else???? Should I go for operation if not prescribe me certain medication or precautions if any???? Advice me a good nephrologist in Kolkata who can help me out??? Is there any prescribed diet if so plz let me know Kindly help me urgently I will be very grateful to you

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain due to kidney stones

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
Chill and relax. Renal calculi of 3.5mm and 8mm is no big deal. Please review here in private conversation with all reports attachment. It can be easily cured by medication. Diet must be renal diet. Take plenty of fluid. Avoid nonveg items for 8weeks,except egg and small fish. You are also suffering from hyperuricaemia,so take low purine diets.Avoid tomatoes, pickles, red meats,alcohol,white bread, candy chocolates and sugar. Avoid high fat containing diary products. You may take low fat milk or low fat butter occasionally. Regarding medicines,consult with me with all reports attachment. Regarding pain, tab. Voveran SR 1tab twice daily for 7days. Tab. Pan-D 1tab twice daily before food for 10days. Regarding calculi,i need to see exact scanned report of yours. After assessment of your scanned reports,i will prescribe you medicines.