false

Kidney Problems

default

Kidney stones for female

I'm female 45 in India.i have one kidney stone in (5mm) in mid pole and another stone in upper ureter 1cm about 4.2 cm below the PUJ.i have no pain.i take medicine feburic40mg,thiazide12.5mg,blong and pirate sugar free syrup 15ml three times per day description by urology.my questions is why can i do this procedure (RIRS,URSL,ESWL) because I have no pain.second questions is if I don't take any procedure what happens in future.third questions is what kind of procedure is suitable and very safe for my kidney and future benefits also.please answer my three questions

17 Views hidden

default

Right Renal cocretions

Continuous pain in the right side lower abdomen and right side waist for the last seven months. As per doctors advice taken stonex and neeri tablets for six months.

20 Views hidden

default

Good morning doctor,

I have severe pain in back and around abdomen pain,and i can't to stand straight while im once bend ex.bathing sitting etc and have right side pain from head to toe please could you do your best for me doctor

15 Views hidden

default

Burning pain while peeing

I have this burning pain whenever I'm going to pee. There is an urge to pee and it is very painful. I got my urine routine and urine culture test done and here are the findings : Color : PALE YELLOW Volume : 10ml Appearance : TURBID CHEMICAL EXAMINATION pH : 7.0 Specific Gravity : 1.020 Urine Albumin : PRESENT Urine Sugar : NIL MICROCOPIC EXAMINATION Pus Cells : 15 - 16 /hpf Epithelial Cells : 1 7 - 18 /hpf Casts PUS CASTS : SEEN /hpf Bacteria : SEEN /hpf Please tell me what medications should I take and if there is any need of further examination. Awaiting for a quick response. Thank you.

20 Views hidden

default

Uti problem

I had uti in Nov 2016. After a week I took norflox and it was cured after a week. Now again prob started on April 3. I took norflox for 5 days n citralka syrup. It was reduced. But again prob started after 2 days. Still every day I am having same prob

16 Views hidden

default

Above normal Creatinine

Hello, In a bi-annual health checkup a month ago, my father was diagnosed with hypertension and an above normal creatinine of 2.1. All other blood work and urine study was normal. After a month of talking medicines for hypertension, blood pressure is now stable 128/70, but a recent blood test reported 2.3 creatinine level. My question is, is this value an alarming figure? A nephrologist suggested that we do an invasive procedure and do the biopsy. Would this be safe to do and the only way to move forward? Please help us out, as we have spoken to about 4-5 doctors and confused about what to do. Thank you!

19 Views hidden

default

Brief bout of pain with bloody urine

On Monday of this week I was experience pain in my back. If I made a circle around my waist, it would have been a little bit above my belly button. I wasn't sure what caused the pain, but I thought it might have been from some heavy lifting I had done at work the Thursday before. However, the pain did not begin until that Monday, and by Tuesday it was completely gone. It hurt to move my body, and it was also painful if I pressed on my back. On Friday night (around 9pm) I began experiencing discomfort and started peeing blood. The pain increased and I felt the constant urge to pee even right after I used the bathroom. By about 4:30am the pain went away and I was no longer peeing any more blood. The exact same thing happened a few months ago, minus the back pain earlier in the week. I went to the ER and they gave me antibiotics for a UTI. I haven't had any other symptoms, and the pain and bloody urine only lasted around 7-8 hours each time, then I felt perfectly normal again. Any advice?

15 Views hidden

default

Kidney stones

Pain in back side. Eurine problem.Dompaty problem. Fooding problem. Sleeping problem.tools problem..

19 Views hidden

default

Pain in left lower abdomen

Ive been experiencing a left lower quadrant pain in my abdomen. every after meal for 5 days now......

16 Views hidden

default

Frequent urination

My problam is frequent urination every 1 hour or 2 hour but in the night didn't come when wake up in morning then urine it. i also go urologest he get some tests (dibates, urine test, kindeny snogarphy ) but all is normal doctor says me stress he give me also medicine but didn't worked this problem facing 2yers plz give some information which problem i faced it's possible  i am 17 years old .i am college student .

22 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS