Kidney Problems

default

Albumin + + in urine

Hi , My father has albumin + + in urine and pus cells 1-2 /hpf , RBC nil and epithelial cells a few . He is currently taking following medicines - Dabiclot , TVS 20 , Vidaglo M , Gepride 2 , Rx plus Is it possible that the albumin in urine increased due to side effects of current medicine ? How much should I be concerned ? Other blood parameters cbc are normal and ESR is 28
13 Views hidden
default

High potassium

I have pulse all over body, my potassium level is high, what needs to be done im afraid to core please help
17 Views hidden
default

I  REQUEST TO REVIEW MY URINE REPORT

Plz review my urine report is this normal or not? I am suffering from burning sensation in urine any further tests required?
27 Views hidden
default

Creatnine level is 3.65

My father's creatnine level is 3.65 right now &  in nov 2020 it was 3.13 suddenly it got increased...he is also taking low sodium diet & low protein diet and also his sugar levels are normal..he is also following proper diet..kindly suggest any medications/ proper   diet for decreasing the creatnine levels..
27 Views hidden
default

Serum creatinine level is low

I have done serum creatinine two months ago which is in normal range I.e. 0.9 but I have checked recently , value is 0.8. I do have a history of hypertension. Recently having lower back pain and inflammation for that taking  etoshine tab.
21 Views hidden
default

Uric acid in kidney

I have got uric acid in my kidney, how can i eliminate it ? does it harm my kidney or my body ? why does the uric acid comes in kidney whats the purpose ?
25 Views hidden
default

Two cortical cyst

Recently diagnosed during usg that two cortical cyst in left kidney with normal size of kidney is it polycystic kidney? Father is 69 yrs old and mother is 60 yrs old and till now they dnt have any kidney problems am worried because am jst 33 yrs old.urea 23 and creatinine 1.07 does the cyst goes away on its own
16 Views hidden
default

Nephrotic syndrome

How much albumin + is normal? Is there any need to admit the patient if yes then in what circumstances? How it can be treated soon
16 Views hidden
default

Urine culture ( female)

My urine culture report is attached. Please suggest is it normal? I hve mild symptoms of uti. Thanku regards
23 Views hidden
default

Blood in urine

Since Today morning I found blood in my urine..may I know the reasons and medicine for emergency...plz..suggest me
24 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS