false
Loading..

default

Lower back pain

I have small cyst on lower back left side .when I touch it ,i feel some pain. Sometimes iam suffered lower back pain

24 Views hidden

default

Repeated Urinary Infectio

Dear Doctor, The problem is with my 1-year-old Niece, currently in Dubai. She has been having repeated urinary infections and after further checkup, the doctor there determined that she had a blockage in the upper part one of her kidneys which was causing her repeated infections. The doctor there recommends she have that portion of her kidney removed. Until then she is put on daily dosage of Septrin- Paediatric Suspension (Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole). I would like to get a second opinion on the same and would be glad to follow up on the same towards the second week of October when they are visiting India. I am attaching copies of a nuclear scan (99mTc DTPA Diuretic Renal Scan), micturating cystourethrogram, and CT abdomen & Pelvis. Would be great if someone can help us out on this.

28 Views hidden

default

Urge to urinate

Hi i m a 20 year old male.so this all started 1.5 year ago one day when i woke up in the morning i felt constant urge to urinate.when i urinate i have feeling of unemptyness then i was dignosed with kidney stone for which doctor gave me some ayurvedic medicine and it did not show in another ultrasound after three month of taking medicine but still i had the same urge to urinate all the time so i went to a urologist he did my endoscopy he found nothing only high bladder neck work which he gave me medi ine for 3 months.then he gave me beta blockers but nothing helped.after this i went to a ayurvedic doctor he said i have some kidney infection,i ate his medicine for 5 months but nothing has changed. In my KFT uric acid was little high then normal and Na+ was little less than normal.i have never experienced blood in urine.i feeling burning sensation in urine sone times like once in a week and sometimes i have lower back pain not always mostly when i wake up.please help me i really need it.

29 Views hidden

default

Pain in lower abdomen

Pain continuous in my lower abdomen ,back side (right one only) for about a month . It has increased in the last week .

24 Views hidden

default

Kidney stone

Diagnosed gallstone, kidney stone in 2012. Gallbladder removed in 2015. Now kidney stone issue, Stone not passed.

30 Views hidden

default

Protein loss in urin

Urin test showing protein +++ in report.it was absorbed from more than a year.he got pnemonia @april 2015 ..body is swelling ..he had thyroid too.

23 Views hidden

default

Reviewreport

I have a report of children aged 7 yrs can u guys pl review and suggest on the report if kidney is ok or not

24 Views hidden

default

PUJ Obstruction

Hi Doctor, during one of my regular health checkup two years ago, I was diagnosed with PUJ obstruction in my left kidney. I don't have any symptoms yet and my urologist suggested a surgery two years ago. I haven't consulted any doctor after that. Can you please advise if surgery is recommended in my case.

22 Views hidden

default

Ecolli infection

Dear sir, I am from Kolkata, India. My wife , age 56, suffering from Ecolli infection (found in Urine RE And Urine Culture and Sensitivity test) and the result is ^10 to the power 5 (CFU/mL ). As per first report she had taken Ceftium 250 twice a day for five days (this time Urine CS result was ^10 to the power 5 (CFU/mL ) and after completion of this course we waited for one week and again test for Urine Re and Cs were tested. This time still the Urne CS test again showing ^10 to the power 5 (CFU/mL ). Now, this time She is advised by doctor to take Marifar MR 100 twice daily after seeing the CS report of Urine. After taking first tablet, she is vomiting, having upper abdominal pain and bitter gases are exerting. Should she stop taking Martifar MR 100 ??? Also please note that She is anemic, thyroid (taking Thyrox 112.5 daily before breakfast), Crone disease (Stricture in intestine), low BP etc. Taking Nicostar 5 mg one tab a day, Tinergic L syrup, Pantasa 500 mg thrice a

28 Views hidden

default

Incresed plate late

My mom is diagnosed with increased platelate and high WBC she is diabetic suffers from kidney in effeciency . Please help

24 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS