false

Kidney Problems

Loading..

default

Urine issue

My father has an issue of immediate urination. He can't control. This we recognize from last two months.

21 Views hidden

default

11 mm stone in right kidney

Dear sir, My father diagnosed for ultra sound scanning and found 11 mm stone in his right kidney. He is not having any pain and discomfort. Do we need to go for surgery or can cure by medicines. Please advise.

21 Views hidden

default

23 mm stone

Can it cause kidney failure?. Doctar ask me for surgery. How much time i have to take for kidney stone surgery?

23 Views hidden

default

Pink color of urine,bad odour

I have been facing urinary problem since last 2 days.change in colour to pink and bad odour.Sudden fever accompanied by chillness.

29 Views hidden

default

Burning pain while pee

I am having burning pain at the end of the pee. The last part of pee feels burning sensation. I already a stone patient. Taking Amoxicilline 500mg (antibiotics).

23 Views hidden

default

Urine flow like red

I have few symptoms like poor urine flow and last two days the urine comes yellow-red colored and my stomach is blowing and i have one more problem that is my skin mostly in hands come reddish and irritates like itching but this happens mostly when i am in kitchen or i feel hot or in sun i guess this two problems are the symptoms for kidney infection or kidney failure need an help. than you

20 Views hidden

default

Kidney disease

The doctor said that the patient have water like normal routine due to this is there any fluid collect in the body or not. The medicine to cure the fluid in the body is present in my medicine chart. kindly tell me the answer as soon as possible. Thank you

17 Views hidden

default

Fissure treatment

Befor 3/4 years ago when i go to the toilate blood came when stoole i ask to dr he say it is fissure i forget name but it is similler nowaday problem started blood not came but there are pain i am not sitting properly

20 Views hidden

default

Suggestion Urine test

Hi Sir / Madam, Past  3 weeks I was observing yellow colour in urine..So I did a urine routine test ( reports attached) Also done my USG Kub & liver which I have done a month back when I had stomach pain. During day time I drink very less qty of water but during night I drink more water and today I consulted urologist and he said it's hyperuremia and I am bit tensed now. Also when u had stomach infection my CRP was 44 and my CRP is reduced to 11. I have urine leakage for 5 mins after urine pass. Doctor was asked me to repeat the urine test when I see yellow colour urine also asked me to repeat USG after a month. Below is the prescribed medicine. Alkaston B6 200 ml solution. Bit worried when he said it's hyperuremia. Pls suggest & guide me.. Please.

19 Views hidden

default

Urine pain

Urine is not clear pain in right side down urine is not come constantly it's come drop by drop with pain

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS