false

Kidney Problems

Loading..

default

Abdominal pain

Sir/ Madam I feel pain in right side of my lower abdomen and vomiting is also there.what can I do?can I take ondem for vomiting..plz suggest me..any thing serious... Thank you

25 Views hidden

default

Stones in kidney

I am 33 years old i have kidney stones about five years ago i take some medicine and it goes off and now some days back i felt somthing ache and severe pain on my right abdoment and found out after taking ultra sound that i have kidney stones measuring 15 mm ,6 mm and 4 mm respectively in my right kidney what is the best possible way to remove it.

20 Views hidden

default

Bilateral gr.3 chronic

Bilateral grade 3 chronic renal parenchymal disease. Mild ascites. Bilateral minimal pleural effusion. Serum Creatinine 6.94 mg/dl Blood Urea Level 90.7 mg/dl

21 Views hidden

default

Stones in Kidney

I have been diagnosed with 8 mm ureteric stone in right ureter.USG report also showed mild hydronephrosis. The USG was done 13 days back, when I experienced slight discomfort in my back and lower abdomen. Now today, Two weeks later I am feeling some pain in lower back area when deep breathing.Although pain is bearable. Now my question: 1. Is that kidney stone is causing pain ? 2. Does hydronephrosis is increasing ? 3. How much my kidneys can bear, before any irreversible damage to kidney? 4.What Should I do ? I don't want any surgery.

22 Views hidden

default

Creatinine & urea

My creatinine test value is 0.6 and Urea test value is 20 what it means and what treatment should I take?

25 Views hidden

default

Raised Cr 4.89, urea 206

Sick, movement very less, getting tired, breathing trouble, no appetite, less sleep, unable to walk for a long stretch. does she require immediate dialysis? or can go with medicine.

23 Views hidden

default

Calculus in right kidney

Calculus seen in right kidney with PAS Calculus size 11.2x6.7mm What is best treatment as..(surgery or medicine )

37 Views hidden

default

Mod to severe kidney fail

She has hypertension on treatment with Tab olmezest 20 MG in morning and Tab Amlokind 5 mg in the night No DM, has hypothyroidism on eltroxin. Underwent spine surgery 1 year back and takes pain killers for back pain like diclofenac, Paracetamol, Ezact Mr. Her kidney function is impaired as per the reports done last week. Her eGFR = 36 blood urea nitrogen =40.57 creatinine = 1.4 bun/sr creatinine ratio 28.98 Can she continue taking olmezest and amlodipine for her hypertension or does she need to shift to some other anti hypertensive? She has stopped taking pain killers now except for occasional Tramadol tabs. What can be done to improve her kidney functions. Kindly advise.

19 Views hidden

default

Suspect iga nephropathy

Patient was suffering from severe headache and vomitings, so consulted doctor and had been observed bp of 200/130,suggested for ct braib ,2decho,Doppler,ultrasound(abdomen).everything was good and found fault in kidney and suggested for biopsy ... How much the procedure may cost.

18 Views hidden

default

Diet After KidneyStone

Hello , I have have undergone cystoscopy for Kidney stone in upper right ureter two days ago. Kindly help me with the diet plan and further precautions post the surgery. I have googled for the same but the results are varying. Thank you.

21 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS