false

Kidney Problems

Loading..

default

Report analysis

I have attached my renal biopsy report.can u tell me wat do i have and how bad is it.do i have to be scared? is it completely curable or not?

18 Views hidden

default

Urinating continuessly

I feel urgent while waking .. some times i cant able to urinate .on that time my bladder feels like blasting .. some time i urinate continueslly without stopping..

21 Views hidden

default

Kidney transplant

Can a kidney transplanted person lead to a normsl life like having job, and marriage?what is the life expactancy after transplant?

29 Views hidden

default

What do i have?

This is my renal biopsy report. what disease do i have.how bad is it?do i have to be scared?is it completely curable?

22 Views hidden

default

Swelling leg kidney prob

There has been a lot of pain in legs , doctor said there is a damage in kidney , as per the reports attached wanted to know how much is the damage nd wht precaution needs to be taken ,

25 Views hidden

default

Question.?

I am taking losar 50 for proteinuria for the past 3 months. Initially i had 4.1g in 24 hr urine.next month it came down to 2.8g in 24hr urine but last month it 1.7g but this month when i went for checking it just went down to 1.6g in 24 hr. 1.Why is it so?. 2.what may be the all the possible problem? 3.is it kind of serious? 4.do i have to worry about it?

26 Views hidden

default

Fever night only

Past 12days I'm suffering fever in night only with dizziness, vomiting, lower back pain, back side top chest pain with heart burn. Feeling full body fireing. Take dolo 650, azithromycin and netilmycin injection 2 times. But still fever in mid night.

22 Views hidden

default

Swelling, heavy weight

There is a swelling in feet's , due to which can't walk , along with pain in legs , issues with kidney reports attached

26 Views hidden

default

Weight loss ideas

Hi what is the right choice of weight loss yoga or gym or walking or any supplement I tried Garicina for weight loss but this my weight gain about 5 kg in one month so can u suggest me for weight loss but

21 Views hidden

default

I have kidney stone

I have kidney stone problem my back point is start how stop them write new plz tola me same medicin

49 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS