false

Kidney Problems

Loading..

default

I just had a Kidney(cadaver)transplant

It is just 1 month has passed, my tacro level is 23.7 ,my doctor says it is high, so he reduced the doses from 6 mg to 4 mg per day.

11 Views hidden

default

Slight non persistent discomfort below r

I haven't urinated for 6 hours now. This happened yesterday too. I was outdoors a lot both today and yesterday in these hot days. Last time I urinated, it burnt . I drank lots of water after that and it's been 5 hours or more that I haven't urinated till now. I am 18 year old male. I feel this very slight discomfort or kind of a tinge below my right ribcage and it's only there when I sit and it's not at all persistent.

10 Views hidden

default

Nephrotic Syndrome

HI..I have been suffering from nephrotic syndrome with BP constantly at 140. And I have consulted a nephrologist and taking medicines from 1 month,but recently one more raised to me that is swelling is not controlling on my face and in stomach..Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for this problems... PLZ suggest me and due to this I am getting chest pain also...Plz help me on this... Already I am spending much time and money on this...

21 Views hidden

default

Query for test prescribed

Can't understand the test prescribed by the doctor in his prescription. Please help in decoding it. Picture of prescription attached.

13 Views hidden

default

Kidney Stone

I have kidney stone from last 4 years . if have take some medicine then it is gone but after some time , it comes . Please suggest me how can remove permanently ?

18 Views hidden

default

Over active bladder

Need cure... Using medicine from 2 months... Still facing problems. Please help in curing. Present using morning Tyron and night Libras.

15 Views hidden

default

Kidney Donation

My father has a chronic kidney failure and kidney transplant is being recommended by doctors. My kidney is found as matching.I have decided for a kidney donation. Could you please provide the relevant guidance. I am a 33year old Male.

24 Views hidden

default

Urinary tract infection

Report epithelial cell 8-10/hpf Pus and protein present Bacteria present ++ Wbc count increased 14500 N 86 Ly 9 M 1 E 4 Esr 18 others are normal

17 Views hidden

default

KIDNEY STONE

MY SONOGRAPHY REPORTS CONCLUSION IS- RIGHT MODERATE HYDRONEPHROSIS AND HYDROURETER SECONDARY TO 8MM RIGHT LOWER URETERIC CALCULUS,3MM PROXIMAL TO RIGHT URETRO-VESICLE JUNCTION. TINY NON OBSTRUCTIVE LEFT RENAL LOWER POLE CALCYCEAL CALCULUS IS ALSO SEEN

19 Views hidden

default

ALBUMIN ++++

Having Continues fever and strong headache from last four days. Got ALBUMIN++++ in yesterday's urine report.

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS