Homeopathy

default

Tropical steroid withdrawal

Tropical steroid withdrawal is on my fiancée's face all over. It's burning and itchy. The skin is peeling and brown marks have taken it's place. Its spreading more each day. Please help
22 Views hidden
default

Taking two medice at a time

Hello. am taking hemoepathic medice for dust allergic, and now am planning for pregancy and stared taking ovabless tablet. please suggest can i take both at a time or i have drop homeopathic medice.
15 Views hidden
default

Wheezing and skin problem

My daughter is suffering from acute skin problems and wheezing.is wheezing and skin problems related?Is this a curable one.how long will she has to take the medicine.
15 Views hidden
default

Do not conceive

I m a 32 yrs old lady. We have first female child .then after 3 yrs we concieve again. But at that time vomiting continues and weakness..every 2 nd day i was taking iv fluids..so we doing D&C after 3 months..but now we were try to concieve but result is not positive..gynaecologist says ur endometrium lining is thin so implantation does not occur.
18 Views hidden
default

Initial stage of Asthma for child

My son is 8 year old. He is suffering from dry cough. Suffering from Cough from last 2 & 3 years relief if medicine continue then relief.
19 Views hidden
default

Burn Injury Keloid scar

I hav burn injury keloid scar in my back its created by wn I was taking physiyo therapy for my back pain .. it's have heavy itchness and irrigation for past 1 and half year.. it's size half thumb finger This keloid cure in homeo medicines? Possible means it's take how long ?
13 Views hidden
default

Constangt Headache and Nose Blockage

Nose blockage, Pain frontal part of the head,Throat lumpiness, pain on cheeks and sleepy mood.Very lazy and unable to start anything. Disinterested and slightly depressed, Irritable and sticky thoughts. Thinking over the same thing again and again.
19 Views hidden
default

Perphral neuropathy

Daiabetic related : diabetic complication related becuse of diabetyes Daiabetic related : diabetic complication related becuse of diabetyesDaiabetic related : diabetic complication related becuse of diabetyes
13 Views hidden
default

Nervous sweating(sweating and feel hot)

Sir I feel nervousness mainly nervous sweating and sweating all the time in hands, feets and armpits. Start sweating when I come in contact to anyone on my face and heart rate are fast and I feel so much hot and my eyes were also feel difficulty in opening and feel so much weakness.It is a big problem for me.
21 Views hidden
default

I have hypothyroid

My TSH value is 24.43 i am taking homeo medicine for last 3 years. Nos what can i do my weight is also increased. the beginning i have recovery but last 6 months the problem again kindly helpme
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR