false
Loading..

default

Slip disc problem

I m having pain in left leg due to slip disc. Plz find attached MRI scan. Pain get worse when continuous standing/walking in same position. Plz suggest whether it can be cured permanently by homeopathy treatment.i got allopathic treatment earlier but still not cured.

29 Views hidden

default

High blood sugar level

My husband has current fasting sugar level of around 230 mg/dl, his sugar level is increasing continiously in last few months, in last two months it oncreased from 170. Is there any solution for diabetes type 2 in homeopathy, without any help of allopathy medicine

28 Views hidden

default

5 year girl T1diabetic

Detected in October, 2014.Injecting insulin thrice a day.Is cure possible for type 1 diabetic daughter.

43 Views hidden

default

Bad stomach

Hello there I m already suffering from gastric problem as it's hereditary...but nows days m not able to manage if I don't eat something or other for 1hour also it comes gas in stomach. .. Kindly suggest me how shall I get rid of this n it get more then pain on my back neck badly..

61 Views hidden

default

Spermatorrhea

When I urine sperm comes out and my back start paining And my digestive system is weak Toilet is not clear

33 Views hidden

default

Hair loss due to psoriasi

Hello Doctor, is it possible to cure hair lost due to scalp psoriasis ? I have a few small patches of hair loss .

38 Views hidden

default

Hair loss treatment

I am looking for better treatment for Hair loss. Hair fall has started losing it because of water and some other. How to prevent it for that.

90 Views hidden

default

Greying hair. hair loss

I have 19 Years old i have hair fall and greying my hair..

36 Views hidden

default

Lipoma Treatment

Hi I want to know if there is any treatment for lipoma available. I don't want to go for a surgery due to the scar's. Please help

46 Views hidden

default

Contact Dermatitis

Hi I am college student suffering from eczema on my face since past 2 years. During childhood I used to have it but it used to go away after some days. But now its worse occuring frequently goes away only after doctors give steroid medicines after changing medicine starts again. Also, my skin color have faded much because of this or either sun exposure. I think using this any medicines to regain my fairness is dangerous for me as all those previous steroid and other ointments have made my skin sensitive. Is there any homeopathic solution by which i can cure my ezcema and make my facial colour bright again.

38 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS