Homeopathy

default

Breast issues.

I want to reduce thw size of my right breast as it's one size larger than the other. Any suggestions?
15 Views hidden
default

Yes migraine problem

My age 30 , my beard white possible my beard black again. Please suggest treatment
17 Views hidden
default

Need solution of body hair removal

Hello, I want suggestion for body hair removal. I can not afford laser treatments and also it is not perment. I have seen some some reviews of tala ant egg oil but I am connfused about that. I have also seen home remedies of mulethi powder. I just want to know that oil or remedies of mulethi powder does work or not? If yes how much time it will take
11 Views hidden
default

Suffring from ulser

Helo sir i m suffering from ulser from last 5 days. its about 9 to 10 on my tongue and my lips.its very diffcult to talk to some one or in eating any thing. can u help me???
16 Views hidden
default

Acne problem

Is homoepathy medicine good for acne. I tried tablet given by skin specialist. Acne gets cured when I am in medicine the acne gets cured, but after some days the acne comes back. What does homoepathy medicine look like. For you information I have acne in my shoulder back side.
20 Views hidden
default

I have less himoglobin . i think anemia

I am feeling that my body skin is being colorless and body temperature is low. I feel weaknesses due to anemia. What can i do. ..
15 Views hidden
default

Fibroadenoma

My wife is suffering from fibroadenoma lumps in her breasts. We already underwent through one operation 2years ago . Now again the lumps have been increased. She is getting sever pain. Please help us to find a way to cure this
16 Views hidden
default

HYPER PIGMENTATION

Hello doctor....i think I have a hyperpigmentation problem as I browsed through the net...the corner of my forehead, nose and around the mouth is visibly dark and also my neck knee elbows are extremely black.I read online about Berberis aquifolium..should I give it a try and if not what would you suggest me...I just want an even skin all over my face and body...I feel embarrassed because of this uneven tone...seeking for help..thank you :) For details, I am 24-year old student...i was a sports
25 Views hidden
default

Gallbladder stones

I am sending this query on behalf of my uncle age 40. My sonography reports states that gallbladder is distended and about 6.7 mm stones are observed in gallbladder....sir can it be treated by homeopathy or ayurveda? ??
19 Views hidden
default

Iam suffering with fistula

I am ravikanth suffering with fistula when I consulted a doctor who is gastroenterologist he told the it's fistula I have photos also
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS