false

Homeopathy

default

Hydrocele- Should i be concerned

I have swelling. Has been diagnosed as Hydrocele. Should i be concerned whether it will go away? Been ot a doctor and i have ultrasound performed.

19 Views hidden

default

I have acne scars on nose and chic

Sir i have acne scars, can homeopathy treat it completely, if yes, how long it take to treat, i heard that homeopathy treat it.

17 Views hidden

default

Homeopathy for hashimoto

I am taking thyronorm for hashimoto disease which I find absolute useless with so many symptoms. I am planning to switch to homeopathy. Please advice whether this disease can be cured in homeopathy.

18 Views hidden

default

Endometriosis and Infertility

I am 34, married for 7 years. Have endometriosis and haven't been able to conceive. I was operated for my condition in October 2013. Recently, I have started feeling stomach pain above my navel and have infrequent spotting in between my periods.

16 Views hidden

default

Allergy problem

My 29 year old brother start sneezing since he wakeup in the morning and has running nose. this continues for 3-4 hours . this happen daily once he wakes up. He is taking Silicea 1000ch , is this the good homeopath medicine recommend for this

17 Views hidden

default

Vitamin d deficiency

I recently had a blood test and my vitamin d level was 6.7. what supplement should i take or should i try homeopathy?

20 Views hidden

default

Piles - Looks to be starting stage

Hi, I am suffering from piles since a month and that looks to be starting stage (with just 1 hemorrhoid) at the slight in-outer part of anus. Initially that area was paining alot before it started and there was no hemorrhoid at that time, and I wasn't aware of the beginning symptom. I thought thatvnoght be because of continuous bike droving for an hour daily in the morning and evening while travelling to and fro office. Now that one hemorrhoid is paining, at times it wont pain and at times it is becoming difficult to sit on my own. Kindly suggest the treatment and any good specialist in Hyderabad. Thanks in Advance, Regards.

17 Views hidden

default

Tinnitus conti ringing in years/brain

A continuous sound wave is blowing in head which is irritating & feeling dizziness. Undergoing Homeopathic treatment, taking Lachesis from last 2 1/2 months, no such improvement.

18 Views hidden

default

Constant headache

I am having headache since a lot time, i begins from eye browns then spread every where. whenever i work on pc or read it begins.

15 Views hidden

default

For allergy

Swelling of face and hands Itching of whole body. Puffing of fingers and face Occurs timely Medicines used but are not working

24 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS