Homeopathy

default

Can i use homepathy and some ayurvedic

Can i use homepathy and some ayurvedic silajit and gugle mix for same disease in after ya before 4 hour ... Ya something else for this
24 Views hidden
default

Please suggest experience homeopath Dr.

Dear All, Please suggest a doctor ( homeopath is preferred) for treatment of lichen planus. The tongue and lips are most affected and has problem in eating. Feeling very depressed. Please tell us about the doctor. Regards
19 Views hidden
default

Calcification of pancreas

It is curable and what does it mean by calcification of pancreas Report attached .. ...............
27 Views hidden
default

Furuncle in Pelvis Area

Hi Homeo Doctors, Facing a strange and recurrent issue of furuncle around Pelvis / private area leading to residual spotting What is strange is that the spots seem to have damaged the skin I have heard homeopathy can do wonders - so let me know when can I chat to get proper diagnosis and medicine Thanks
35 Views hidden
default

Multiple genetic lipoma

Is there any cure for lipoma in homeopathy...to slow down the growths...my grandmother and my aunt has lipoma...I also started having since 2 years...the growths are visible above skin and also can be felt inside skin...these are mainly present in arms and legs
25 Views hidden
default

Alfa alfa g malt

How to take alfa alfa g malt ...before or after food??? Or mix with water or milk ...???...plz suggest that ...when its effect is good before food or after???
20 Views hidden
default

Muscle building

In homeopathy any good homeopathic medicine available for muscle building.Please suggest homeopathic remedy for body building
26 Views hidden
default

Thyroid problem

Thyroid problem, pain in gland, Hairfall,Height not increasing 129 cm, not eating food properly, color is going dark.
35 Views hidden
default

Gargle with salt water

Can i gargle after taking homeopathy medicine for sore throat...i have sore throat and doctor give me medicine can i gargle just after taking medicine
26 Views hidden
default

Chest tightness

Dear sir few three days gastritis in upper stomec morning me chest tightness kuch time ke liye heavy gas ,other reason i intake telma am ECG check and suggest me.
51 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS