false

Eye Care & Problems

Loading..

default

Bubble n redness

8 months old, problem from three days, a bubble type thing on eye n redness in the right eye, FBN eyedrop plus cetrizine 2.5 ml syrup was given by doc but no improvement

15 Views hidden

default

Lazy eye operation done

I have a lazy eye ... operation was done when i was in fourth standard my left cant b moved am 22 now . And everybody are saying that am seeing with my single eye .. is that possible to make proper at this age atleast is that possible to see with both the eyes

15 Views hidden

default

Suffering from dry eye

As an IT professional I have to work 8-9 hours in front of PC. This cause lots of strain and sometimes irritation in my eyes . Once I visited the eye care camp in my office , he told me I am suffering from dry eye and suggest me one eye drop which I forgot. Please suggest me some eye drop which can give me relief from this.

18 Views hidden

default

Eyes r so strain

Hi, since sum days my vision z going decresing all of sudden infact nt visible near bt visible in longer distence,includs eyes r so strain n nervous r so pain in eyes,

16 Views hidden

default

Eye pigment

One year before i developed brown pigment on left sclera corner and one long blood vessel pass it ,i used to work in laptop for 6 hrs..then aftr 6 months i started to head irritation and pain in left sclera when using mobile im not sure wheather that brown pgment or blood vessel paining because both are in same place..im afraid aboutmy pigment now...iis painning or someother..will brown pigment will turn as harmfull.cant able to use mobile too..have u met with any lik me at ths age..i attacched tht long vesssel and pigment on it

29 Views hidden

default

Colour blind

Sir I have a colour blindness problem In ishihara test I am not able to identify the numbers. My gole is become a police. can u please tell me is there any chance to treat colour blindness

25 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Laser for eyes

Hi doctor, i wish to perform laser treatment for my eyes in order to avoid wearing spectacles. Please suggest with pros and cons for this.would usage of lens be preferred than spectacles.My eye sight for left & right eye are -1.25& -1.50 respectively.

33 Views hidden

default

Lasik pros and cons

My right eye is -3.5 and my left is -1.5.I want to get Lasik done.please suggest the pros and cons of the procedure.

48 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Contact lens allergy

I have itchy eyes after wearing contact lens can I use lotepred T weekly? Can I get over with itchy eyes after using drops

44 Views hidden

default

Water in eyes

My grandmother doesn't open her eyes due to lot of water coming when she opens her eyes . what can be reason for it plzz help

35 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS