false

Eye Care & Problems

Loading..

default

Pain in Eyes

My eyes are paining and having watery eyes only whenever i work on laptop. I'm wearing spectacles with vision of -2.

19 Views hidden

default

Eye problem

Recently, I checked up my eye .I Had PGVn 6/24 in right eye and 6/60 in left eye.Also, NCT data shows 16 & 14 in left and right eyes respectively. BCVn shows 6/6 in both eyes. On this data, what's my distant and near vision. Also , do I have normal eye visual acuity with prescribed glasses..

25 Views hidden

default

Blister inside lower eyelid (right eye)

I had a pimple kind of thing on the inside of my lower eyelid since last week. Since last 3 days, it is becoming red (like mouth ulcer) and there is itching. Not much pain, but mild swelling and irritation. I have not used any medication for it and currently waiting for it to heal itself. It does not look to be spreading but has grown in size since the redness.

19 Views hidden

default

Eye infection

My 1 month old baby girl have infection in her eyes. Some watery liquid is coming out from her eyes and in morning.

26 Views hidden

default

Swollen eye lids

Hi, I have swollen lower eyelids. Yesterday​ I had gone to ENT specialist for sore throat , she gave me 2 tablets for 2 days(sinarest & toblo). Today morning when I got up my eyelids were swollen fully,the lower eyelids. I am not able to know the reason.

23 Views hidden

default

Eyelid  inflammation

I am suffering from eyelid internal inflammation since last two months. There is small inflammation in my right eye. Please suggest me appropriate drops for eye. One dr. told me that it is due to summer and hotness. So suggest me cool eye drops. Thank You

24 Views hidden

default

Blood clot in retina

I've got a blood clot in retina suddenly 2days back was not having week eyes what is the treatment for it

25 Views hidden

default

Eye colour change

Dear Dr, Every evening my eye comes under red colour. The colour of eye change to some redish colour in the corner. Please advise.

22 Views hidden

default

My mother's eye is paining constantly

My mother's left eye is paining badly n we can see redness in her left eye We are using one eye drop named moxicip but not getting relief

27 Views hidden

default

Eye watering & irritation pain in eyes

I am working for 7 hours in a day in computer. My eyes will be continuously watering and irritation, painkillers be there in my both the eyes. Contacted eye s specialist..she prescribed eyedropper (eyemist)and ointment.but no use. Wat to do.. please suggest

20 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS