Eye Care & Problems

default

Dizziness after new prescription glasses

I feel the number of my eyes might be incorrect, I have one lazy eye and the number of the other eye only keeps increasing with time. Why is that? I wear my glasses regularly, but the number increases with time. Isn't that wrong? Willing to pay visit to any doctor who can help with this problem.
17 Views hidden
default

Severe pain in left eye

I have been a severe pain from last 2 days. I consult some ENT doctors also but i can't get relief. I saw my eyes to eye specialist also but it doesn't work..
18 Views hidden
default

NOT ABLE TO WEAR SPECTS NORMALLY

I cannot wear spects normally. I can only wear it on my ears! If i use my spects normally...it will trigger migrane!! And i cant continue wearing with the pain. Pls help
17 Views hidden
default

Corneal opacity

I have multiple corneal opacities due to viral punctate keratitis from last four months . I already used steroids and lubricant's but condition getting worst .... What do I do ? Tell me some more effective eye drops ..... Please
22 Views hidden
default

Eye pain .. if i moving eye ..got pain..

I've been having eye pain for two days.... Its upper eye pain... Might b in vessel... ::..... :.. ::..... :......
16 Views hidden
default

My eyes are getting extremely red

When I get out or use my laptop for sometime my eyes get extremely red and lots of water start coming from eyes.
14 Views hidden
default

There is pain near my eyelids

My right eye pains when I see my online classes on my laptop.. Please provide a solution so that I can study
19 Views hidden
default

Corneal opacity

I have multiple corneal opacities in my right eye due to conjunctivitis from four months . Doctor I already used lubricant's and steroids but the condition getting worst. I am also asked it to many opthalmologist and they said , there is no cure for it, it remains as is it..... So can you tell me detail about this condition like what is corneal opacity and it is common or not...... and is any pateint get rid out of this problem.....and last some more effective eye drops ........ Waiting for the answer please help me
19 Views hidden
default

Eyes are paining.

While reding bike some dust particles went inside my eyes and my office boy had brought pyricol eye drops from that is it safe to use and can that drop heal my issue of eyes.
18 Views hidden
default

Eye swelling

I slept very late the past two nights and since then my upper eye lids are swollen. There is slight red ness, no eye pain or irritation. No discharge.
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR