Eye Care & Problems

default

Lasik and bandage lenses

What kind of lenses are placed after lasik as bandage lenses? do they have power? When are they placed after operating each eye or after operating both eye?
12 Views hidden
default

Redness in eyes

Mother is having redness in both eyes and in morning only some discharge was there when she woke up but in all the time it was not there and no pain no itching is there and we have used the ITONE eye drop just now..
11 Views hidden
default

Change in size of the eye.

My mom is 45years old and we can see the size of one of her eye getting reduced with every passing day which basically makes her one eye look much bigger than the other. We consulted a doctor 1year ago we were said it is because of thyroid. So, what can be the actual reason behind her eye size and now should we consult a opthalmologist or endocrinology?
13 Views hidden
default

Redness in eye after waking up

Mother is having redness in eyes, not pain or itching but dont know what's the reason and its from today morning, we have sprayed eye drop, yesterday there was mosquito killer agarbatti in room..Could that be a reason?
18 Views hidden
default

Barrage laser treatment

Hi I have undergone barrage laser treatment today on both eyes. I have not been prescribed any eye drops. Neither, I am asked to avoid anything. Can anyone please explain what are the precautions I should take? Can I take a shower? What if water goes inside my eyes? Can I use my mobile for work purpose? Or should I avoid digital screen for few days? Please suggest. Thanks.
16 Views hidden
default

Eye stye problem

My daughter is suffering for eye stye problem from last 2 months. Please suggest medicine. Attached the photo copy
30 Views hidden
default

Blepharitis

For many yrs I get dandruff on my eyelids...is this a big problem..how to treat it...help me..will it cause major problem in life long
12 Views hidden
default

ICL surgery advice

Hi, I am a 24 y/o medical student. I have a corneal scar with corneal thickness of 460μm in my left eye. My power has been stable for a year (Left eye: -3.75Dsph -2.75Dcyl; Right eye: -5.25Dsph) and I was recommended ICL surgery in both eyes. Should I go ahead with the procedure?
21 Views hidden
default

Difficulty in closing eyelids

I have difficulty in closing my eyelids since 3 years when i try to close or blink my eyelid all the muscles around my eyes starts paining a lot. I have done MRI reports of brain but reports are normal.  Because of incomplete blinking i have severe dry eyes problem. I manage my dry eyes using lubricant drops but its very hard to sleep. Please help me what is the treatment for this. I want to close and blink my eyelids comfortably.
26 Views hidden
default

Eye problems

Hello sir I'm suffering myopia L -5 R -7 And 4 year back start flash floters doctor check retina healthy but my new symtoms glare halose but doctor told you're eye helthy everything normel but I'm depression what happened my Why this symtoms I'm Full depression suside things
21 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS