Eye Care & Problems

default

Bloodshot eye with a film over cornea

My father has a blood shot eye from last few days and there seems to be small white spot in pupil and a film has covered almost half the cornea. He had an eye injury as well happened 30 years ago over the same eye, due to which sometimes he has mild redness. But this time the redness is more and can see a film over cornea. Please suggest.
14 Views hidden
default

Allergy and dry eyes

Hi doctor, I am having dry eyes and  eye allergy, when i go in sun my eyes turn mild red and i facing burning sensation. And when i use my laptop or phone Iam feeling same. Can i use betoact(bepotasine besilate 1.5%wv) drops and after 5 minutes refresh liquigel drops in my eyes for 1 month? Please suggest
19 Views hidden
default

Eye pressure one side increasing

Good evening sir / madam, my left side eye pressure increasing i feel its paining from behind head inside eye ball . Pain is sudden and throbbing kind of pain happening since four days and head also only one sided pain please. Any solution for this ? My Bp is 110/90 Sometimes 132 am little bit afraid does this pressure in eye forehead and head cause any stroke please replyy?
18 Views hidden
default

Floaters in my right eye

I can see a white floater and a black dot going down as I see them.When I put on spects I can see of less intensity of them. I have gone through an eye exam and doctor said that my eye is fine after the test.Will the floaters ever go away ? Or am I supposed to suffer with those forever and is there much more harm of them in future?
21 Views hidden
default

Can we use Petolo OD instead of Pataday

Hi My son recently developed a lid infection. The doctor suggested to put Pataday eye drops daily to avoid re-occurrence of infection. Can we use Petolo OD instead of Pataday. Both have the same composition. Petolo OD is from Sapient Laboratories pvt ltd Would this do the same job? Is it okay to use a substitute for eye drops? Will using Petolo Od inspite of Pataday gives same results. Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance
16 Views hidden
default

Vanishing spot near eyeball

Hello doc, Let me tell you first that there is no existing problem in my eyes. However i wear specs with -0.5 and - 0.75 power on my right and left eyes respectively. Recently I have discovered a white spot near the eyeball whenever I am in bright light. Now if I put my hand vertically to cover the bright light the spot is gone. I am not sure if this requires medical attention or this is just a reflection of the light. I am a little worried since I do not know if at all this is a problem. Plz help. Thank you so much Kindly let me know
21 Views hidden
default

Blur Vision

I have bluriness in my vision, I wanted to ask which i drop can I use - Refresh tears or tear drop gel? Please advise It is normal blurness that is faced during old age
22 Views hidden
default

Blurriness in Vision

I have bluriness in vision because I am taking doses of TB. Please suggest any general eye drop. It is simple bluriness and nothing complex.
14 Views hidden
default

Tear drop gel

Can I use tear drop gel for blurred vision It is normal blurred vision that is cause due to old age. Please advise
20 Views hidden
default

Eye drops query

Hi Doctor My mom recently had cataract surgery in her left eye. She got pressure issues in her right eye. Following are the medicatons/eye drops provided. 1. Homatropine 2.Latanoprost 3.Prednisolone acetate 4.Moxifloaxcin My mom says she experiences bitter taste in her mouth and has yellowish urine.Please let us know is it normal to have those cause of any of the above drops provided?. Thank you.
22 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS