Eye Care & Problems

default

Headache while watching screen

Hi..Iam getting headaches if I look at screen (laptop or tv) continuosly for more than 10min...I am using refresh tears,but still headache is there...that headache continuous till I sleep in night..what is the solution...
17 Views hidden
default

Itchy Eyes, Watery Eyes.

I can not bare direct light on my eyes, they start watering and become itchy. They sting me. I am unable to open my eye in that case. Lot of itching and watering.
18 Views hidden
default

Genvol liquid in eye

I suddenly pressed genvol tablet and liquid in it suddenly poped up and touched my eye. Is it harmful? My eye became lite red.
21 Views hidden
default

Bilateral eye pain -7 days,

I had LASIK surgery around 2years back I had myopia with 5.5 points in both eyes, now I experiencing eye pain and redness (mild) since 7 days. I started using metyl cellulose eye drops , when I used little better, but pain is still persisting I don't have change in vision, or watering , discharge. Is it anything I have take seriously and go for check up immediately I had fundus examination 1year back , it was normal.
18 Views hidden
default

Eye power is increasing every year

Respected doctor, My eye power is increasing every year. I am really concerned about it. Kindly provide some suggestion. I am not having any motiyabind.
18 Views hidden
default

Low vission

Sir my eye is very low 2.5 apx no. Is my eye please suggest me how can i improve my vision withy any surgery please suggest me good eye drop for me.
14 Views hidden
default

Irritation in the eyes , it feels itchy

I spent almost 12 hours daily infront of laptop or desktop . Its been 4-5 months I am using laptop for this mich time . But 2 days earlier , I have started to feel my eyes irritating, I have started flapping my eyes too much , the eyes seemed to be dried ... As I cant avoid my schedule, What I need to do now ? . I have never had any problem regarding my eyes or vision earlier , and never used spectacles... . Do some blue powerless lenses will be good for me ? As i spent so long near the blue screen .
17 Views hidden
default

Sph +1.00 and cyl -2.5 in a 3 year old

My daughter got her eye test done today . Sph +1.00 and cyl -2.5 in both her eyes. She is 3.5 years old. Eye specialist has suggested immediate spectacle and do patching exercise of each eye on alternate days. Is it curable ? And what measures can I take to atleast  control her numbers and not increase. Also anything to add in her diet - I only know to give her green veggies and fish. Want to know what else I can add in her diet . And what precautions I should be taking to improve her state. ? Just to mention - Her screen time is almost negligible. She does not access mobile phone or television at all.
24 Views hidden
default

Itchy and tired eyes

My eyes itch and feel tired often. I have to rub my eyes cos of the itch. Please suggest a good and safe eye drops that doesn't have alcohol.
14 Views hidden
default

Want to increase my vision

I my vision is -3.25 i want to increase my vision or else tell me remedies to remove spectacles i want to follow tell me please
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS