false

Eye Care & Problems

Loading..

default

Feeling Eye getting tired

I am system administrator from morning 9 to 5 am continuesouly using computer in that am not feeling any problem. But in eveming or night feels like eyes got tired its closing automaticaly even my body dnt want sleeep but my eyes drag me to sleep quickly. Its not only in evenings or nights but also when am sitting alone and nothing to do my eyes will closeee

18 Views hidden

default

I want decrease my eye sight

I want my eyes natural I want to decrease my sight completly is there any solution to reduce my sight

17 Views hidden

default

Laser eye treatment

Is laser treatment for eyes is good . I have no. 4. what is cost of laser eye treatment.what are it's consequences.

12 Views hidden

default

Left eye infection

From last 3 days my left eye has infection . It has swelling and itching started . I am looking for online help .please help me I have my eye picture

14 Views hidden

default

Red eye and yellow waste

I have red color eye and yellow waste in wire type coming from eye with water also. Could you please let me know with eye drop I can use

21 Views hidden

default

Sometimes my eyes get blurred suddenly

Sometimes my eyes get blurred suddenly and and I am unable to have clear vision..after sometime it becomes normal but with ache..when I get eyes blurred .I feel hands have no sensation...what can be the problem?? Please suggest

27 Views hidden

default

Dry eye.itching.allergric

Sir pleas sugest me i got allergic problem in eye last 10 days,pain in my near by ear and upper by ear but not brain or not headche,so i use p fresh tear and l pred drop last 7 day but the pain is occured when i not use the drop proper time. I check my eye for eye surgon he not prescribed me glass he say use this drop 28 days,other way i cheked a another general doctor he prescribed me glass use 6 month,please sir sugest me what to do can i use glass ya wait 28 day use drop.

19 Views hidden

default

Kerotogonus

Sir I am suffering from kerotogonus and mine doctor suggested lens which is costing about 24000 thousand and he said that other procedure is not needed so I want to know that whether it is true that for kerotogonus I need to persue lens which is costing 24000thousand so please reply as fast as possible

18 Views hidden

default

Light in eye

For last couple of weeks,I am having an unusual vision issue. I see a light blob going from up to down or vice versa at the left corner of my left eye,as a side vision. It happens once in a day or at most twice.

20 Views hidden

default

Swelling in retina

My father in law is taking accentrix injection for swelling in retina as detected in his regular check up. He has taken more than 13 injection but problem does not solved (as indicated by doctor). Now doctor suggesting cataract operation(which is a side effect , doctor told) along with injection. Pl. suggest whether it is right, as from day one he had no problem with his eye. Thank you

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS