false

Eye Care & Problems

Loading..

default

Black Spot under Eye

Hi Doctor from last two to four days i observe black spot under my eyes. and i cant sleep properly from last one week. which remedy should i use.

18 Views hidden

default

Homeopathy for myopia

I have myopia or nearsightedness since childhood...i want to know how efctive is homeopathy in managing myopia..i.e can i prevent my refractive error or eye power from increasing by homeopathy treatment. Kindly advice. Also are homeopathy medicines safe to be taken by lactating mothers.

22 Views hidden

default

Eye size reducing

I m having a problem with my left eye. My left eye is geeting smaller in size.. And my eye sight is also reducing. I want to knw to whom I should consult for this problem. Y my eye size is reducing

21 Views hidden

default

Burning eyes

Hello! Usually in the morning my eyes burns, turns red and fills with water, but it gets better by day time. I have been undergoing this from almost 1 month now. Can you help me know what can be the reason or if I have to visit an Ophthalmologist and get glasses?

16 Views hidden

default

Chalazion Treatment

I am facing with chalazion frequently. Had to under go surgery twice. Is there any way to treat it with out surgery? Any medication or drops or anti-biotics?

20 Views hidden

default

Dry eyes dghjgdhgdghfjgxg

How to prevent dry eyesHow to prevent dry eyesHow to prevent dry eyes How to prevent dry eyesHow to prevent dry eyes How to prevent dry eyes

23 Views hidden

default

Problems with vision.

With my left eye I can see everything blurred and I can only see from my right eye. I am wearing a spectacle of same power since 5 years. If I go for laser treatment, what will be my cost? And is worth doing it? Or should I go for lens.

21 Views hidden

default

Retina

I went for checkup of eyes cause I was facing problem in seeing clearly by my spectacles There doctor said my spectacles number has increased, He tried every possible combination of different lenses but I was not able to read the smallest line on board Then he gave me the lenses which were closest to clear vision but perfectly clear to me cause I am still not able to read the smallest characters He told me to cover each eye for two hours on every adjacently on each day I also face problem in vision at dark, also at night time Please tell me, what I am facing ?? He said the retina is not working actively but some exercises may male it active

18 Views hidden

default

Ratina and squint problem

Low vision and squint disorder by birth. Check up at age of 13 we r told that liquid of eating had been dried. It can't be renewed.

19 Views hidden

default

Getting hurt in eye

I am frequently getting hurt in my eye since last two months. Can a doctor tell about the health of my eye and it's condition. Are general eye checkup sufficient for that?

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS