Eye Care & Problems

default

Eye infection

I have a infection in my both eyes. Its like a pimple inside. Its so horrible pain. Frequently tears are coming. Please suggest whats happening
18 Views hidden
default

Eye vitamin

Please suggest any eye tablets vitamin and antioxident easily available in pharmacy and my eyes are very weak
14 Views hidden
default

Stye in lower eyelid

I had stye in my eyelid one month back and it did not cure completely. I have swollen eyelid because of it since 2 days after i wake up in the morning.
17 Views hidden
default

Headache near to eyebrow region

I'm 27 year old female, I'm single. From past 2 weeks I have this headache problem near my eyebrow region and it is not continuous. I never wore spectacles as I do not have problem in figuring out things which are near and far. Please advise
21 Views hidden
default

Unable to read words..blur vision..

My mother is of age 38..now her right eye isn't working properly..from over 6 months she is facing a blurry image..she can't read newspaper..doesn't have any clear vision..please help my mom..we can't afford heavy surgeries..please help my mother
19 Views hidden
default

Stye on both eyes getting pain

Hi ..my both eye showing Stye on red color and i am getting lot of pain around my both eyes i unable to do anything i did lot of treatment from doctor but still i am getting same issue
20 Views hidden
default

I am feeling a blurry vision

I was feeling a blurry vision since last week, so got eyesight diagnosed yesterday and it says +.25 in both eyes n honestly with one glass i found clarity - i am 28 n my eyesight were perfect till now - i really wish it to a strain in eyes - pls guide
20 Views hidden
default

Eyesight Experience

I just experienced about a few minutes ago on my left eye some blind spots which you usually experience when looking at the Sun or lights for longer periods and after a few minutes, ripple like vision was added. I'm quite worried as this is the first time I have experienced such. Can someone tell me what this is?
18 Views hidden
default

I have remote power

I am using spec but feel irritation and pain in eyes whenever use specs and feels sleepy and irritation
24 Views hidden
default

Increasing myopia alongside with pain.

Hey, I'm 17 years old. I discovered last year that I had developed a myopia. I saw a doctor and I got the prescribed glasses. It was a slight myopia, very slight one even. However, after only few weeks I started neglecting wearing my glasses. I felt nothing except some pain for several minutes every now and then. A year after, today, I discovered that my myopia has decreased on my right eye. I started to be unable to see things that are more or less far. In addition that I'm feeling some kind of pain around my whole eye: around my right cheekbones, in my right side of my face and sometimes all over the right side of my skull. I also noticed the presence of a liquid under my eyelid which I find it to be heavy. Additional facts : I use screens and computers a lot at night or during the day. I don't sleep during nights I usually stay awake for more than 15 hours. Thank you in advance.
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR