false

Eye Care & Problems

Loading..

default

How to improve vision

I have attached my eye power prescription. Please explain me in detail about my eye power. How to improve it

26 Views hidden

default

Poor Night Vision

Helow doc.. i am severe myope RE=-3.5Dsph and LE=-14Dsph & - 1.5Dcyl.. last week i got an dilated eye check up everything was normal except that my RE increased to - 4.25Dsph and - 0.25Dcyl. i am now using undercorrecting glasses.My vision get worse at night.. i see halos and glare and vision gets blur than daytime.. is this due to my undercorrection?? should i change to the new prescription??? i face a lot of problems at night especially Street lights and headlight.. is this more serious issue???plizz help..

16 Views hidden

default

Eyes are bit swelling

From last 3-4 days my eyes are bit swelling and again and again after cleaning also dirt is getting gathered at the eyes corner in form of puss.. because of it I'm not able to were Contact Lenses also.. now im very much worried what is happening to my eyes.. is it any kind of infection ? What should i do?

26 Views hidden

default

High eye power readness

My daughter is having a high power vision -6.5 and it's increasing continuously. From past 3 months her 1 eye is showing redness. We used some antibiotic drops and vit D tablets but no improvement. She is twins but her sister is not having any such problem apart from having a high power glasses. Just wanted to know the treatment for her red eye and how to decrease the power? Appreciate your response. Thanks.

23 Views hidden

default

Eye redness

Both eyes red, no pain, no itching, no discharge or tearing, greyish coloration where red congested area meets cornea, some doctors diagnosed it as allergic conjunctivitis while one diagnosed it as rosacea keratitis and mgd, occasionally blood in stool usually accompanied by gas, sometimes white foamy substance comes out at end of pooping, no sneezing or cold symptoms, i did an allergy test in 2015 and was tested positive for chana dal and two types of pollen (however no itching anywhere)

19 Views hidden

default

Eye blindness. ..

Not seeing clarity in day and night. . As well as my black spot will be damage about two years. ...so pls consider my daughter's prominent problem. ....

24 Views hidden

default

Temporary blindness

I experienced temporary blindness yesterday. I was drinking really late night and experienced it for around 5 seconds and was back to normal. It wasn't completely dark but was almost dark. I drink occasionally (2-3 times a month). In office it has been long working hours and improper sleeping and eating habits for the last few weeks. I haven't had any previous conditions or I am not under any medication. I want to know if this was just because of the stress I have put on my eyes in the last few weeks and because of drinking.

26 Views hidden

default

Flakes on eyelashes

Dandruff like scale form on eyelashes and inflammation on eyelids. Have took homeopathic treatment for nearly 02months, but nothing happened. What should I do now???

26 Views hidden

default

Myopia,short sightedness

Short sightedness, blurring of far of objects,creating problems and nessetising spectacle s.seek immediate remedy

23 Views hidden

default

Stye on left side of eyes

I have stye on the left side of either eyes.. ive read about it online but I don't have a pus or swelling or pain.. also I had heard that normally a stye would last for few days but in my case it's been months now.. wat can I do?

30 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS