Eye Care & Problems

default

Laser treatment

I have eye power from my 7th standard .Now I have power with 3.5 in each eye. How much is the cost for laser treatment.
20 Views hidden
default

Headache and vomiting sensation

Have +0.5 power in right eye and headache and wearing glasses to correct the same. Will wear glasses only during laptop usage ( Around 8 hrs a day) Recently not able to look at phone/ laptop even after wearing glasses.. Getting eye pain and vomiting sensation.. Please advise on possible problem..
29 Views hidden
default

Eye sty ( ranjanwadi ) inside eyelid

I have eye sty on inside upper eyelid since 4 days. Yesterday night it started paining and now little eye vision is affected. Please advise remedy for it.
20 Views hidden
default

Reddish eye

I've infection in my eye. 1week earlier a insect insert in my right eye during driving. From that time eye become reddish and water is coming through eye. I've gone to doctor. They advised me two eye drops trobastar and mo 4 kt and one ointment but up to now I didn't get relief. Please suggest me better medicine to get me relief
20 Views hidden
default

Puffy eyes

Do crying daily 2-3 times in a day for 2-3 months gives permanent loose eyelid skin and thin lines on upper eyelids?
29 Views hidden
default

High IOP in eyes

Does the redness caused by high IOP happen while eyes are closed and disappear the moment eyes are opened. Like within 5-6 seconds??? Is this a symptom of ocular hypertension?
33 Views hidden
default

Reddish eye

My right eye become too much reddish since last week as an insect insert into my eye during driving. Water is coming through my eye. I've taken advice of doctor he suggested me two eye drops tobostar and MO-4KT but till now I didn't get relief. So please suggest me what to do
26 Views hidden
default

I need a eye specialist

Eye strain and eys goes deeped becouse of hypermetropiawhen i see nearer i had a bluer vision and wet eyes
16 Views hidden
default

Puffy eyes

Fat below eye. How to reduce it. Please suggest me. I am facing this issue below one eye. Sometime it get remove.
26 Views hidden
default

Vision problem

My right eye is not straight .it is sligtly u pward since my squint correction surgury at the age of 18.so i not feel normal to see any object.and correct view is not there. Can this be done normal as far as vision point of view and also alignment be corrected. If yes,then surgery is the treatment or is there any other way ? Kindly advice for that.
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS