Eye Care & Problems

default

Need medical prescriptions

Hi there, I am currently going through Retina swelling(Macular Edema). I have attached my retina scan reports. I am having problem with my right eye vision. The vision is distorted in the center of the eye so I am not able to see cleary using my right eye. I don't smoke, drink or do any other drug. I don't have stress or depression also. I want medical prescriptions for treatment of my eye. Please provide some prescriptions. Currently I am using Dortas Eye Drops for last 4 days but it doesn't seem to be noticibley improving. There is no pain in my eye. But it makes me feel blind sometimes. Need you treatment prescriptions. Thanks.
17 Views hidden
default

Kids astigmatism

Hi , My son is 2.3 year old and in his pre school recently eye screening happed in that it is written that non normal vision indicating astigmatism. Can you please suggest what needs to be done..he is so small to wear eye glasses..
50 Views hidden
default

Blurred vision

Hello.Everyday while doing bike driving i feel blurred vision.Not sure why this is happening.Everytime i feel pain in my eyes when i close them.If i blink it will be blurred again if i blink i can see clearly.For Every 15 min some white thin layers will be formed i need to remove that then only i can see clealry.I got to know that this is because of dry eyes. So started using refresh tears but not sure how to use and how many mintues i need to close my eyes after eye drops..Why am i feeling blur vision while driving?
16 Views hidden
default

Swollen eyelid

I have a swollen right eyelid but no redness or pain. Just eyes burn sometimes during the day. I have kept many compresses but swell is still there. When will this reduce?
29 Views hidden
default

Laser treatment

I have eye power from my 7th standard .Now I have power with 3.5 in each eye. How much is the cost for laser treatment.
20 Views hidden
default

Headache and vomiting sensation

Have +0.5 power in right eye and headache and wearing glasses to correct the same. Will wear glasses only during laptop usage ( Around 8 hrs a day) Recently not able to look at phone/ laptop even after wearing glasses.. Getting eye pain and vomiting sensation.. Please advise on possible problem..
30 Views hidden
default

Eye sty ( ranjanwadi ) inside eyelid

I have eye sty on inside upper eyelid since 4 days. Yesterday night it started paining and now little eye vision is affected. Please advise remedy for it.
21 Views hidden
default

Reddish eye

I've infection in my eye. 1week earlier a insect insert in my right eye during driving. From that time eye become reddish and water is coming through eye. I've gone to doctor. They advised me two eye drops trobastar and mo 4 kt and one ointment but up to now I didn't get relief. Please suggest me better medicine to get me relief
20 Views hidden
default

Puffy eyes

Do crying daily 2-3 times in a day for 2-3 months gives permanent loose eyelid skin and thin lines on upper eyelids?
29 Views hidden
default

High IOP in eyes

Does the redness caused by high IOP happen while eyes are closed and disappear the moment eyes are opened. Like within 5-6 seconds??? Is this a symptom of ocular hypertension?
34 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS