Bone & Muscle problems

default

Acl tear injury and pcl buckling

Sir should we go for surgery or it can be cured with phsiotherapy please let us know further line of action
45 Views hidden
default

Joint pains

I am RA patient. I have taken medication for RA. Last month RA factor negative. But pains as usual. Why?
17 Views hidden
default

Lower back pain

Lower back pain due to slippery i have xray and medicine but need to consult About my pain as i am not satisfied with my doctor
17 Views hidden
default

Spinal problems

Has severe back pain ..doctor has asked for operation  saying there is probability of spinal bone enlargement. They stay in durgapur, west Bengal. There is a dr Named madhavan thiruvengada in Chennai who visits every month to durgapur, and is specialist in ortho, wanted to chat with him, as his next visit to durgapur is on 12th perhaps next month .. wanted his opinion regards his pain, which is quite severe... should we wait for him or go for the operation which local doctors has prescribed . Kindly get the opinion from him
25 Views hidden
default

Chest pain

I am RA patient. My age 38. Sometimes pain in the chest both sides last 20days.what is the reason this condition.
29 Views hidden
default

Pain in upper back

I have pain in upper back right side and I suspect that the pain is a result of lifting in the gym. Pain is persistant for 4 days now. How do I mitigate the pain.
54 Views hidden
default

Tibia and fibula compund fracture

Hi, i had met with accident on 17/04/2019 and on 19/04/2019 had a operation. Doctor fitted a road in my leg with 2 screw on both sides. Now 5 months completed but still my bone is not joined fully and i am not able to walk. I am taking all the medicine on time and all exercise on time but it is taking too long time. I attached latest X-ray on 30/08/2019 i had. Please help me to suggest me something because it is long time i went for job. I need to go as soon as possible on my job. I had a cut under the back side of my foot where i had 17 stiches. The skin is now fully merged together but inside still it is paining sometime. When i walk sometime and it is feel like spoongy . So help me to get a medicine so that it can be repaired inside tissues. I attached image for that also. Please help me any medicine or something.
30 Views hidden
default

Ankle ligament partial tear

Does "warm water therapy" and "immobilization" helps in partial ATFL tear of ankle as my ligament is not healed yet with same pain even after 3months of injury???
24 Views hidden
default

Calcium sypplement and b comex

I am CALCIUM deficient . can I take CALCIUM supplement Cipcal with milk at night. I am taking b complex at day time after breakfast
25 Views hidden
default

Why my bones joints make so much noise

It's not only my knee joint make noise. My neck my arm whenever I make crack crack sound comes Why is it so.. So much noise it wasn't before it started from last month so much sound of crack crack even I move a little bit. There's a sound.
61 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS