false

Bone & Muscle problems

default

Constant pain in right shoulder and arm

I have pain in right shoulder back area upto arm and near the armpit from last one month. I have been taking pain killer but itsnot working.

16 Views hidden

default

My mother is having pain all over body

Sir my mother is suffering high pain all over her body for the last five years.we went to so many doctors for treatment in allopathy homeo and now she has tried ayurveda. We dnt know what to do.So many medicines are takenn but pain is not reducing.Some doctors told it is rheumatic but she says may be it's neuro.please take ths as ma request and cure her problem

15 Views hidden

default

Pain in back head bone

I am having an occasional pain in back head bone.This problem persist from my childhood. I am confused whether I should visit orthopedist or neurologist for this problem. Please suggest.

15 Views hidden

default

Mild displacement in 3&4 metatarsal

I met with a small incident and got my foot injured. X-ray shows mild displacement in 3&4 metatarsal bones. I have been advised for below knee slab for four weeks. After how many days I can put on little bit weight on my foot?

15 Views hidden

default

Wnat to diagnos the problem

My esr is normal . increased crp level 3.8, numbness in legs,backpain,hair loss,cant hold things for more time

10 Views hidden

default

Lower back pain

My daughter has suffering from lower back problem , try to many doctor and mri and otr checkup but problem still continue kindly sugguest any docter in lucknow

18 Views hidden

default

Thigh pain after cycling

I went cycling for 15km and after cycling I have thigh pain. Now my thighs pain when I get up and start walking. How can get relief from thigh pain?

13 Views hidden

default

Hip problem

44 yr old female with hip and back problems for 1 1/2. Have bulging disc at l5s1, arthritis of the facets and have been recently diagnosed with chondrolabral junction tear in the hip. What exactly does this mean. Cannot find this online.

13 Views hidden

default

Knee pain while sitting

Cannot bend down to pick anything,knee pain while sitting,pain in pankhuri while wearing shirt........

16 Views hidden

default

Sprained Ribs

I met with a car accident 12 days back and luckily survived. The seat belt saved me. But left a sprain in my left lower rib as it passes over it. I consulted an Ortho who also took an x-ray and found just a sprain but no Crack . He gave me painkillers for a week which gave an instant relief but after the 10th day the pain started coming back and now it's growing everyday. Should I go back to the ortho or consult a physiotherapist ? Kindly advice

17 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS