false

Bone & Muscle problems

Loading..

default

Swelling in the thumb of right feet

Thumb of my right feet is all swelled right at the joint of thumb and feet. I m not able to walk properly and the pain is intense. The skin around the thumb feels tight.

20 Views hidden

default

Acl injury

Iam suffering from acl injury for the past 2 years can a sports injury surgery possible without screws...

13 Views hidden

default

Pain in Shin bone.

Participated in a marathon last month. couple of days before the marathon day, had pain in shin bone area. I used sports pain relief spray and did marathon. post that had lot of pain in lower legs. Its been a month now, though the pain has gone more or less but I did a Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 test. Results are Vitamin B12 - 235 VitaminD - 20.55

13 Views hidden

default

Constant pain in leg

I have diabetes. The complaint is pain in the leg specially in ankle quiet often . What could be the reason ?

17 Views hidden

default

Slip disk -

I have been facing left hip pain from past 45 days and have check with a doc who has recommended for physiotherapy and still the pain persist

23 Views hidden

default

Sudden Pain in left hand

Sudden Pain in left hand & after then hand gone sleeping​ state for 5-10 min.. Heart beat is running very fast same time...

11 Views hidden

default

Ankle Fracture

Had an undisplaced ankle fracture (Lateral Malleolus) on 22 Jan 17. Despite the removal of cast on 27 Feb , I am facing mobility issues. Have been doing the requisite Pysio at home. Pl suggest methods to fasten the recovery

17 Views hidden

default

Scatic nerve disorder

I am having a severe back ache from last 3 months ... Tried gyms, yoga ,physio nothing is working out .. i have difficulty to walk ..sit for long hours and then to stand .. Please someone suggest what it could be .. if its a scatic nereve issue shall i go for a x ray or scan Its impacting my routine and postures on a great extent !

11 Views hidden

default

Lower back and hip pain, muscle spasms

I was diagnosed with a back strain almost 4 weeks ago. I didn't trip, fall, or anything I was just walking and suddenly I heard a pop in my ears and I had to crawl to a phone and barely made it. The pain as far as not being able to move has eased but now I am having severe left hip and left lower back pain and severe constant muscle spasms across my entire back and can barely move my left hip after working a 4 hours. the dr said i have signs degenerative damage but gave no further detail. The muscle spasms feel like a Charlie horse that never ends..

20 Views hidden

default

Left shoulder pain

Left Shoulder heavy pain from 3  months. suffers from diabetes and blood pressure. Female 65years old lady.

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS