Bone & Muscle problems

default

Heel Pain treatment

My son gets heel pain when we runs refer the doctor to whom i contact or any specific type of doctor for heel treatment.
16 Views hidden
default

Pain in my thumb bone

I accidentally punched the wall while in deep sleep as a result I have developed a pain in my right thumb bone. I feel like there is dislocation in upper  thumb bone after using thumb sprint, I am doing massage ,ate etoricoxib for some relief,  However the pain is continuous.
21 Views hidden
default

Rid bone pain post COVID

My spouse is suffering from rid bone pain post COVID. He is taking calcium tablets daily. He is a vegetarian. So not sure what to do. Please suggest.
17 Views hidden
default

Knee sound like crispy crunchy

I am runner after running then swollen and start like sound plz help me no pain plz save my life any exercise plz😭😭😭😭😭👈
16 Views hidden
default

Do I need stiches for this

My wound got open after stichinhg removing doctor asked me to keep cleaning that's m attaching a pic of my wound please check tell me do I need stiches thank you
19 Views hidden
default

Right Hand pain

I have a pain in my right hand. When i raise my hand up it feels pain, when throw a ball its severe pain.
21 Views hidden
default

Hhv8 blood test

Hi doctor Is there any blood test to diagosed hhv8 infection Is there any blood test for this plz help ?
17 Views hidden
default

Pain behind the knee

I can't sit properly the pain is on left leg behind the knee can't climb stairs at times I need to limp and drag the left foot.
13 Views hidden
default

Muscle Injury

I have fallen from 3 stairs and got injured in the right side of lower back...and now I m not able to bend from waist
23 Views hidden
default

Weight issue

My both thighs have more weight then legs and due to that I am getting problem in walking so pls suggest me
26 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS