false

Bone & Muscle problems

Loading..

default

Back ache in lower back

I keep getting a back ache once in 6months where I am not able to even pick myself up and walk. This happened once when I fell in the washroom and wasn't able to get up and my back just stiffened. Now again while I was taking a shower my back became stiff suddenly and I was not able to stand. Need a immediate relief measure

21 Views hidden

default

Knee joint pain

I am having OA from last 5 years.now it is becoming a big problem for me. I used all type of medicine but results were negative.pleas advise how to manage it?

25 Views hidden

default

SEVERE NECK PAIN AT BACK

Hi Doctor, I have neck pain for a few weeks, associated with Giddiness and Numbness. I couldn't tolerate the pain that I went to a General Medicine doctor, he said it is Muscle Spasm and he gave me some medicines. But they didnt relieve my pain so I went to an Ortho Doctor. He said my muscles are very stiff that they are pushing my neck bone to another side, and asked me to do Physio(IFT and US) for 10 days. I went to a Physiotherapist who said my muscles are very weak and he gave the treatments. But now after three days, I feel more pain, Numbness, Dizziness and Vomitting sensation during travel. Please help me with this. I am totally confused. Attached my X-Rays.

23 Views hidden

default

HEIGHT QUERIES

My current height is 5'7 and everyone in my family is no taller than 5'5. I am 13 years old. Will i grow more? And if yes how much?

20 Views hidden

default

Bulge disc

Respected doctor, Recently i had consulted a doctor for back pain and he told me to undergo a mri scan and i did that scanning and the report says that i have bulge disc..and he said don worry its quite common and prescribed few tablets if in case of any pain .but doctor i don have pain at all..very rarely slight pain will be there but still im worried about this disc bulge is it serious doctor?

11 Views hidden

default

Height queries

My family is very short in height. My father is 166 cm and my mother is 155 cm. My height is 170 cm and i am 13 year old. I want to know whether i will grow nore or not? And also how much will i grow?

19 Views hidden

default

Calf pain after low vit.D

Hi docs, need a geneuine opinion does homeo can help me with my calf pain n knee pain after low vit d less than 3, consulted 3 ortho but not much relief, pain is not dying me but it still exit ? how long it take for homeo n effective ness, mri n doppler all ok, its been 1+ year since this !!! currently having vit d n vit b12 supplement along with homeo medicines

26 Views hidden

default

Pain at the ankle of leg

What do I do? I run daily, more than 5kms a day, at an average pace of 5 minutes 30 seconds per km. I run in a park on concrete block tiles, wearing running shoes. What is the problem? I have pain near the ankle, mostly when my leg is idle for some time. Pain is severe when I wake up and it gradually fades after running one km. It comes back again after the run. I can feel the pain when I do leg raise. Location of the pain? Only on Right leg, Inner heel, on the left hand side of the right foot, (great toe's side), just above heel bone Since how long? I'm having this pain since 3-4 days. Its not that severe, i still run with it.

13 Views hidden

default

Strength supplements

Hi I have cervical spondylosis but no pain, I am planning to go for strength training in gym I am looking for foods which can increase stamina and strength foods like good supplements please suggest ?.

16 Views hidden

default

Nocturnal Pain in knees

I am unable to sleep due to severe pain of up to 8/10 in my left knee which has no physical swelling or injury. I am not an athlete and has not hurt myself physically in anyway. It started years ago but with minimal pain and disturbance but tonight the pain was severe and spreaded to my thigh. Its a sharp gnawing pain that is unrelieved in any position, but is currently slightly relieved by a cooling pad. I want to know if this is serious enough for me to consult a real doctor for the possibility of gout or arthritis, or am I just overreacting? Thank you so much GP.

19 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS