false

Bone & Muscle problems

Loading..

default

Still not walking

Hi Team, my son is still not yet walking by his own, he is 2.5yrs kindly suggest what to be done for the same.

16 Views hidden

default

Joint pains

Am suffering with joint pains from long back, getting swelling in all the joints, most of the times am suffering with joint pains in the winter and rainy season, few doctors told me that, am suffering with roumaties, and no permanent solution for this kind of problem, kindly suggest me to get relief from this problem, my knees are getting swelling very badly, so am not able to move some times from bed also, due to this swelling and pain, am getting fever also, kindly suggest me with the best solution, so that I can be thankful to you.

37 Views hidden

default

All Joint pain

May 2knee replaced @2012,iam rheumatoid patient, now very pain hand join,iam sugar patient (normal)may bludrisalt:-at-14/07 16-aso:negative,rafact:negative, ESR:110,h.b:10.9,Glucose f135:--157glucos-ppbs(2hour):-184

20 Views hidden

default

Is the report normal?

Please let me know is the report normal? Acromial is type 4? Wat does it mean? Do i need to worry? I hurt myself while working out...

18 Views hidden

default

Sensation in left thigh

Hi, I do have sensations in left tigh( outwards) from past 20 days. Earlier i thought it could be due to weather change. Some times it's ok by own but rest of the time it persist whole day. Pls advice.

20 Views hidden

default

Height.

Is there any way in which I can add another couple of inches to my height? I'm about to be 21 soon, and 2-3 inches added to my height would be perfect. Are there any certain exercises or food products that I should consume that may help in growing me further?

46 Views hidden

default

Foot and thumb pain

My mother had fever in november for one week and till now she has pain in her right hand thumb when she moves the thumb and pain in right foot plus sole while walking .she cannot walk even two steps

26 Views hidden

default

Lower back pain

Am having lower back pain since last 2-3 weeks. its not too severe but am experiencing discomfort. its worse in the mornings. I have an office job and not physically very active too. am not overweight

27 Views hidden

default

Groin n inner thigh pain

I have pain in my inner thigh n groin area sometime pain goes to scrotum n upper thigh also i did all test mri usg abdomen scrotum mri hip pelvic ls all blood test all bt nothing to find out take pysio also bt not relife. I thought that it is groin muscle pull/strain acc to my symptoms so i want to ask who is best specialist doc 4 groin pain n inner thigh pain ??

37 Views hidden

default

Pain in shoulder

I am feeling pain at the joint of shoulder and arm about 1 month. Please tell me the remedies to get rid of this pain.

34 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS