Bone & Muscle problems

default

Pain in wrist heel and feet

Sir i have pain in my wrist feet and heel after delivery . my son is 6 month old now. I feel tingling in my hand and feet while i am sit for lonh time.i cnt climb stair easily. I had a check up and some test. Test show that i have Vitamin D deficiency. I tool medicine for oneonth and injected every weel but still not feel well. Please help me sir
16 Views hidden
default

My child is having rickets past 2 months

My 6 years old son has rickets. His legs are bowed. Dr. Prescribed braces and exercise for him but he is not giving calcium and vit. D . I am worried that the deficiency of cal and vit d may increase. Pls suggest.
16 Views hidden
default

Partial legment tear

Arthoscopy or stem cell surgery which one is better??my cousin is a software employee not a sports man and it's not a complete legment tear which treatment is suitable for him plz suggest
19 Views hidden
default

Shoulder pain

My right shoulder pains in palm up position. Activities that involve picking up, results in a sharp pain. I have cripitus too. I had a jurk earlier in the same which was given physiotherapy treatment. Postpartum this problem has shown up again
15 Views hidden
default

Bent finger.

I had  fractures in 3 of my fingers in left hand.I got splint & after a month the fracture healed.But two of my fingers are bent.I attached last x-ray & picture of my fingers Will it return to normal shape? How can it be recovered?
13 Views hidden
default

Lower back pain running to the full leg.

Rheumatoid Arthritis patient since long. Lately got severe pain in the right leg coming from lower back. Seen Rheumatologist, prescribed Arecoxia+Mobizox for 4 days.Arecoxia taking already for Rheumatic. Mobizox not given enough relief. Unable to reach Doc. Please suggest an effective pain relief medicine. Already taking Arecoxia 90mg 1/day+Crocin
14 Views hidden
default

Hib pain due to fall on the staircase

My 13 year old daughter fell while coming down on staircase on her hibs, has pain on one part of the hibs and is unable to sit comfortably
11 Views hidden
default

Guess it's Gout pain

I've been having pain in the top portion of my left feet and now pain has moved to the ankle. It has been there for 3-4 days.
10 Views hidden
default

Ankle sprain

I live in delhi. It has been more than a year i got my ankle sprained. It was just a normal twist on my ankle never thought that it is gonna stay for that long. There is a lump on my foot after 1 year of that incident. There is no pain but when i put pressure on my foot it feels like there is some kind of restriction. Also the lump looks like accumulated mass, it is hard, can feel body mass when i press that lump. Please help.
10 Views hidden
default

Pain and swelling in knee

I had an accident last month which caused some injury in my knees. I consulted with a docter and said that it's a ligament injury and will heal with time. As of now there is a bit swelling and pain over there. please recommend some diagnosis or excercise to cure that
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR