Bone & Muscle problems

default

Lower back pain

Hi doctor I have lower back pain facing very problem to bent what should I do taken COVID vaccine 3 days before
21 Views hidden
default

Knee MRI report swelling and pain

I am suffering knee pain. With swelling. MRI took as per doctor advised tomorrow is the review. Is the report is ok? What else do for next
21 Views hidden
default

Toe finger fracture

Can this fracture treated without surgery? If yes what all alternatives are there as I wanted to avoid surgery.
21 Views hidden
default

Pain on my left foot

Hi Doctor, I woke up with a very bad pain on my left foot. It pains when I walk, can't stress on my foot and walk. I feel something inside my foot is straining and tight. Please help me out.
22 Views hidden
default

Upper back pain

There is a pain in upper back pain. This is for last 6 months. Take medicines but no relief. Not able to walk or sit properly.
21 Views hidden
default

Unable to sit long pain in buttlock

Hi am having pain in butt lock n not able to sit long.i The pain started after I fell down on my butts .it has been a year now.i did x-ray n xray report fine.i also had medication for 2 months.it was fine then.again I got the pain and it radiates down to my knees n feet.i have no problem doing any exercise or while climbing stairs with certain stiffness in the spine and pelvic bones.am afraid is it spondylitis? Please suggest
22 Views hidden
default

Scapular Blade pain-

I met with the bike accident last Saturday. Facing right scapular blade pain. Is there any specific treatment or exercise to recover normally? Please advise on this. I am really afraid of it.
14 Views hidden
default

Upper back pain

Hello Doctor, I have pain in my right trapezius muscle and in upper spine behind neck. Due to this, I'm unable to move my right arm properly. A sort of stiffness is also there in both shoulders. Unable to sit and sleep. Please advise proper treatment.
23 Views hidden
default

Chest uneven

Sir my left chest joint out more camparing to right but not problem and Symptoms and not show without touch any else with me sir i am done x ray 3 month ago and docter say normal x ray
14 Views hidden
default

Back pain.

Actually I am facing slight lower back pain so doctor suggested me to go for a Xray. I have attached my report, can you please let me know that is this worrying or okay?
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS