Bone & Muscle problems

default

Weight gain, pain in feet and sole

I'm a 28 yr old girl. I weigh 59 KGS. I have bad pain in my feet and sole, especially in the morning after I wake up. It pains at night and morning but gets better during the day. What does this indicate and what should I do?
13 Views hidden
default

Felll in bathroom and back is hurting

Fell in bathroom and back is paining. Can move sit and walk but back hurts and becomes stiff. What should I do?
14 Views hidden
default

Shoulder pain

Left shoulder pain in the joint from 25 days and I consulted a doctor about that and he told that there was a bulge in the vein related to heart and gave some tablets but it didn't help
14 Views hidden
default

Difficulty in increasing height

Hello doctor,I am a 19 year old girl.My height is 4' 10".I wanted to know whether I can further increase my height without surgery.My parents are also not very tall.My father's and mother's height is 5' 3" and 4' 10" respectively.I am losing my confidence due to the short height.Eagerly waiting for a solution for my problem.
14 Views hidden
default

Bone and joint pain,muscle twitch,thirst

In past three months I have had these symptoms. Muscle twitches and bone pains all over body, weakness depression. I have also lost 7 kg without bein on diet. Neck MRI showed discs and blood test vitamin D deficiency (12) but calcium was border high (10) cbc normal.
12 Views hidden
default

Neck pain problem

When I wake up I found pain in my neck it is very painful morning for me I live at nagpur I am 24 year old
13 Views hidden
default

Borken foot is cold

Broke my foot yesterday and it is in a cast. I broke the metarsal bone. Today the foot is cold all day long. is this normal? can move and feel my toes
15 Views hidden
default

Feet pain,kamar me khichaw,pith me khich

Feet pain2 leg me,gardan ke niche peeth me khichaw chest me kabhi right kabhi left me pain,kamar me khichaw.1month ho gya.
12 Views hidden
default

Pain in all joint

Mujhe 20 sal s Rheumatoid arthritis k problem h lagatar treatment l rha hu Dr subhash jakharia sir s meri age 30 year h
14 Views hidden
default

Shoulder muscle crack

Due to shoulder muscle crack during handling a cow and felt at ground and this problem arises now i can not lift anything weighing more by my right hand which is suffered muscle crack.
13 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR