false

Bone & Muscle problems

Loading..

default

12xxxxxx90

My right leg is paining bcz for accident....I have done MRI at jorhat medical collage...doctor advised to arthoscopy surgery....legament has broken.... Ask to go Delhi, sports medicine centre.....plz give me some suggest

14 Views hidden

default

Swelling after accident

I met with an accident two weeks ago. there were some injuries on my elbow, for arm and knee. on the day of accident there were so much swelling on knee not on the place of injury but on some other place near it. after some days all the injuries got repaired. but swelling is still present at that place. not sure its swelling of some clotting of blood. before i was unable to bend my knee but not i can do that but there is some pain on the place of swelling. please suggest.

26 Views hidden

default

Back pain, vit. deficieny

I have had lower back pain 2 months ago. I went to doctor and got to know after tests and my vitamin D is very low (4.5) and calcium is also low 8.8. she prescribed me attached medicines and back pain went away in 2-3 days after having medicines. After taking those medicines for 2 months, I got tested again and got to know that my vitamin D has gone into toxic range (120) and calcium hasn't improved a bit. So I stopped taking all the medicines. But since then my back pain has started again. Please suggest should I start the calcium medicine again and just stop the d3 medicine? Also if taking calcium supplement (bone k2) has not improved my calcium levels in 2 months, should I change the supplement?

22 Views hidden

default

Painaround the heel

My mother is having pain in and around the heel .she is not able to walk properly .is there any medication for curing the pain. is it possible due to deficiency of vitamin d

14 Views hidden

default

Bone infection

Sir.due to ostomolytis of leg pain,7 year ago opration was done.but now i have pain what to do? please give me suggestion

15 Views hidden

default

Torn muscle of tigh

I had a road accident on last monday in which my right thigh muscle has torn currently sweling has reduced upto some extent but i see a little blood clott patch whta should i do to heal fastly i am also having daily crepe bandage by a nearby physiotherapist

15 Views hidden

default

Slight pain under ribs

I am feeling slight pain under the ribs on right hand side of back due to riding my Honda activa on bad roads(Kondapur) of Hyderabad. Please suggest whether I need to consult doctor or any home remedy for this. Thanks in advance.

34 Views hidden

default

Bone fracture

My father s age is 52.One day my father leg slipped then fall down then in back there is a fracture created.but the fracture is in insde the body so the pain still continueing

36 Views hidden

default

Back boone right side

I m sufferin from back pain long time (1 year) .please sir suggest me. how remove this pain ? It's my humble request.

22 Views hidden

default

Insurance query

My shoulder was dislocated and was taken to Fortis hospital. I was sedated and my shoulder was fixed manually by the doctor. I was discharged in an hour. My query is that, would this be covered under medical insurance?

34 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS