false

Bone & Muscle problems

Loading..

default

Lateral pelvic tilt

My right leg seems to be shorter and my body seems bent towards the right. I feel this is causing constipation and doing psoas, ql, hip related stretches provides some relief.i feel I am running in circles and not able to find the root cause. What line of treatment should I follow?

13 Views hidden

default

Frequent Knee Pain

I have been having knee pain and I have consulted an Orthopedist near to my place. I am following the course given by him, it gives me some relief but the pain is still coming frequently. Please give me a good suggestion to get relief for the knee pain.

16 Views hidden

default

Lower back pain

I started having lower back pain in my right side. It felt like stabbing and lasted about 3 minutes. After a half a week of that the pain spred from my right to left and lasted about 10 minutes. Now my entire lower back hurts. The pain is not stabbing but aching and lasts about an 1 hour.

16 Views hidden

default

Pain in right index finger and elbow

Pain has been for last four months in index finger and just a week before pain has also started in right elbow it is a pain in bone...i feel firmly

17 Views hidden

default

Pain in bottom of by Leg

Pain in bottom of my leg, while walking i m found difficult to put my left leg's back bottom portion especially left & right Side of Portion.

18 Views hidden

default

Upper and lower back pain

I have been suffering upper and lower back pain .Somtimes it is muscular pain . the pain changes the place somtimes it is upper side somtimes lower side of back ,in neck or sometimes front both ribs

13 Views hidden

default

Lower back pain

For many years now i am having lower back pain from time to time. it became obvious when i walk for long distance and also when i carry something heavy and i cant stand for long. the pain mostly concentrated on the left side. i am also an overweight person.

23 Views hidden

default

My mother had a pelvic fracture.

My mother 80 years age had a pelvic fracture no internal bleeding . swelling n the affected area . mobility is there of leg but to a smaller extent. Is healing with time better alternative than surgery considering risk of surgery atsuch age she is a patient of high b.p.as well Will the bones heal with time and if so what are the problems that are likely to occur.

17 Views hidden

default

Back pain problem

Sir /mam , I am suffering from a backache . I am not able to sit properly. M not sure that this is spine problem or its a muscle pull problem .please guide me so that i could consult to a better person.

21 Views hidden

default

My leg muscles are weak

I went for cheakup of my leg. And the doctor is saying that your muscles are weak due to some genetic disese because my creatinine level is high. I can walk but cant run now i have to put effort for step up

20 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS