false

Pregnancy and Infertility

default

I need help

When I was 14 my dad had put me on the depo shot I was on it till I was 16 I had my first period since then when I was 17 now I'm 18 and my periods were regular from 28-31day cycles. The past 2 months I've been having periods every 2 weeks when it had first started my period lasted 2 days then the rest sence then has been normal 5 days but I've been wanting to consieve and haven't been able too

19 Views hidden

default

Abortion....

Am conceived 37 days old but i want to abort my baby because am having 1yr old baby...................

17 Views hidden

default

Question..

My Wife is 28 Years old, and her Weight is only 36 even after the Marriage and Child Birth.... So please tell me What is the reason for that?.... and give me any Suggestions?...

20 Views hidden

default

Bulky uterus with posterior myoma

I m a 28 year old unmarried female, diagnosed with uterus measuring 10.1 cm x 5.2cm x 4.2 cm, and with a large 5.3 cm x 4.1 cm hypoechoic heterogeneous S.O.L at posterior myometrium of upper part of body of uterus suggestive of fibroid pushing endometrial echo complex (10.8 mm) anteriorly with scanty vascularity. Will this affect my fertility? I m getting married next year and plan to have kid after 2 years, and dont want to operate it before then. Will it be possible?

19 Views hidden

default

Menstrual migraines

I use to have severe headache before and during starting days of my periods every month. should i make some changes in my diet or should i take medications?

18 Views hidden

default

Tamak reight side pain

Last July i have done foibrod operation and now i have heavy pain in reight side of tamak please help

16 Views hidden

default

Discharge after cold knife cone biopsy

I had a cold knife cone biopsy performed on April 17th for severe cervical dysplasia. About 4 days after the procedure, I began having this grey/black discharge. It is extremely foul-smelling and constant; it has not let up since it started. Is this a normal side-effect of a cold knife cone? Could the foul smell indicate infection?

17 Views hidden

default

Continuous bleeding after mesuration

I've been having continuous bleeding after march 20 (mensuration) blood is brown in colour no itching no pain no clots nothing.but still it is bleeding in minimum amount till now. It is not at all stopping. I have consulted doctor they said i have problem in my intestine. Intestine got swelling. How it is related to bleeding i am not at all able to understand. Dr. Plzzzzz tell me what is the cause and what to do to get relief and become normal

18 Views hidden

default

Endometriosis

So, I have endometriosis and my MD put me on permanent active pills of birth control. If there's break through bleeding I'm supposed to stop 3 days and start again. I started having break through bleeding and stopped the BC for 3 days. During those 3 days I completely stopped bleeding. I started taking my BC again and started bleeding again but heavier with pain in my lower abdomen and lower back. I don't know what's going on or what I should do. Advice?

15 Views hidden

default

Delayed Periods

Last period on 4th Feb. Doctor advised to take Deviry 10 mg twice a day. Today my 4th day and I have been experiencing spotting since yesterday night. Is it my period or just spotting? I need to be sure because I have to undergo FSH test for diagnosis of PCOS.

19 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS