false

Pregnancy and Infertility

Loading..

default

Scan Details

In the first report "fetal pole "seen but in second report didn't seen is any mistake scan report...For this whats the other solution to avoid Miscarriage ? how the scan process should be selected Internal or External scan? Please suggest proper solution.

27 Views hidden

default

White discharge frmbreast

White discharge from both the breast from past 3-4 months Taken abortion pill(kit) by own in January 2016 After a month (feb)period started as usual but day cycle changed from 28 days to 20-25 Size of both the breast not equal nw ....Pls advise

37 Views hidden

default

PCOD Treatment

Since starting I have irregular periods. I used to have periods after 35 days then 2.5 months. Afterwords I gained 10 kg weight in 6 months and not had periods.I took restrogen then got periods.Again I gained 10 kg weight in next 6 months.Then visited gynoclogists . Done blood test.Everything is noraml. Done sonograpgy in which it is found ovary size is bigger than normal.so Doctor dignosed I have PCOD. I did course of 21 tablets for 6 months.For that 6 months and later 2 months I had periods.Again no periods for 3 months.So visited gynocologist and took restrogen, had periods.Then 5months no periods.Took resteogen , had periods. What should I do? No weight loss, too much facial hairs, pimples on face. which is best treatment for unmarried girls? Ayurvedic?Homeopathic? Alleopathic? Doctor also suggetsing to loose weight, I am trying but not getting results. As well taking hard treatment before marriage may harm my reproductive system or what? Please help me.

24 Views hidden

default

Late period

My friend is having late period of about 10 days for the first time and she is not married and she is about 22 years, what would be the problem for her and what can be done

30 Views hidden

default

Trying to Conceive

I am trying to conceive for past 1 year.after marraige I usually get hip pain 1 week before my periods due date.my cycle is very very regular and correct. 31 day cycle.my gynecologist suggested me duphaston 10 mg tablet for 10 days from 17th to 26th.today is day 31.i just want to know the reason for my hip pain and suggestions for conceiving .

90 Views hidden

default

Combined medication

Hi, i want to know if norethisterone and ipill can be used as a combined medication. Will be expecting a response. Thanks.

24 Views hidden

default

HYDRIED CYST

PAIN IN stomach , shortness of breath, I HAVE DONE 1.5 YEARS MARRIAGE LIFE BUT RECENTLY I START THE PAIN IN STOMACH WITH SHORT OF BREATH , ALSO I NEED CONSULT TO PREPARE PRGANANCY . PLEASE HELP AND I RECOMMEND TO MS ASHA GAVADE

29 Views hidden

default

Endometriotic cyst

What is the IVF Success treatment in endometriotic cyst 36*31 mm right said & left said cyst 35*26 mm detect . 3 time to IUI process but no success and and endometriotic cyst in operate. and operate before 2 time IUI process but not success & doctor sagest in IVF treatment. & Your consult in my problem solution. plz give me a right solution.

22 Views hidden

default

Ovral l dosage

My wife didn't took ovral l on the 7th day from the last pill taken so could she take it now it's already 10th day

32 Views hidden

default

Not conceived

After 2 years of marriage but I have not a baby.i want to know about best way of faster conceiving & best diet.

89 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS