Pregnancy and Infertility

default

Period delayed

I constantly have nausea but my period has been delayed for 4 days now. What might be the problem? I feel dizzy and vomiting which is a symptom for period but no or little cramps. What might be the problem or the cause of this delay?
23 Views hidden
default

Less urine and pain while urinating

Since one month I pee maximum twice in 24hrs and there is pain in clitoris while peeing. I am not able to understand what to do
18 Views hidden
default

I am have a obgyn issue

I am from Bangladesh. Planning to visit Anu Radha at Shah Majumder Medical. Can you please suggest to how to contact her office for reservation
14 Views hidden
default

Urinary incontinence

Pee a little no matter what i do and i was just wondering if that would affect my chances of getting pregant
20 Views hidden
default

Thytoid problem high tsh

If someone tsh is high as 18 and t3 t4 are normal.what is this hyper or hypothyrodism.what food should be avoided in this case.pl guide
18 Views hidden
default

Mentrual cycle irregular.

Had irregular periods. Consulted few doctors. Underwent tests for Beh'cets as well. Was negative. Have Thyroid. Under medication for Thyroid. But since the last 3months, no periods. Prior to that I had profuse bleeding for nearly 25days. My gynaec suggested tablets to stop them. Since then, 3months now, no periods.
16 Views hidden
default

Now varing promolate tab 8 days to go sh

Varing tablate its not problem to health and what food and precaution to take in journey my age 29 and 2 children they ages are boy.3 girl.1 varing promolate tablate on 16 june 2017 to 23 june 2017 total 8 tablates journey on june 20 to june 24 2017 please help to tell me for my journey
15 Views hidden
default

Missed monthly cycle for 3 days

May be a pregency which we don't want now . how to avoid pregency now can you please suggest for best easy way
14 Views hidden
default

Water infection

I have had a water infection for 4 days now and not clearing I've taken cystitis sachets. Cranberry tablets vitamin c water and cranberry juice nothing is working and feels like it's getting worse
18 Views hidden
default

Irregular bleeding

I have been experiencing frequent irregular bleeding(within 15 days ) along with weakness and headache. Unable to carry out daily task and I always feel like I have no energy to carry out tasks.
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR