Pregnancy and Infertility

default

Bleeding without periods

Bleeding without having periods date after having from 2 days. Pain is not too mch ...only bleeding is not stoped
16 Views hidden
default

Lower abdomen pain pain

I have a utrus fibroid.i have pain in lower and back heavy period also.check my usg.always feel vomiting.operation is must or not.
13 Views hidden
default

Uterus bleeding every less flow

My uterus is bleeding again AFtr 20 days which is quite unusual Bt the flow is very very low nd the colour of blood is black From last evening
15 Views hidden
default

Uterus bleeding every less flow

Uterus bleeding with black colour blood Bt the flow is very less From last evening . Nd my period starts again after 20 days only. Which is quite unusual
13 Views hidden
default

4 months 1 day

Nausea and vomiting, too much back pain ...too much weakness...what should I do . I already consult with any Dr bt I m nt satisfied with the services.
14 Views hidden
default

ABNORMAL PEROIDS

Hello Doctor, In the Month of May, I have had my periods twice already in a gap of 8 days on an average. It doesn't feel normal. Though, I did take an ipill in the beginning of the month, which in my sense, seems to be the reason. Please help. Thank you.
15 Views hidden
default

UTI problem

Hello doc, I am suffering from UTI problem. The symptoms are itching, pain after urination and very slightly bleeding after urination. Could you please suggest whom should I concern a urologist or a gynaecologist???
16 Views hidden
default

It is Healthier to wear underwear?

I don't wear panties. My girlfriends insist that it's not healthy to go commando. They say I'm going to get a yeast infection, Which I never have in the 10+ years i've gone without panties.. I always thought that panties harbor bacteria, Moisture, and restrict airflow. Are they right? Is it healthier to wear panties or go without?
16 Views hidden
default

Contraceptive pill

Which contraceptive pill is better for 19 year ols- ipill or unwanted 72? Are the side effects similar??
16 Views hidden
default

Less period

Very less period in the last two months. Only few blood clots on the first day. And that's it. No stomach ache. Only first day some clots are visible then nothing from the second or third day.
13 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR