Pregnancy and Infertility

default

Yoga for conceiving

Am used to do yoga and exercises for years Is it safe to do few yoga while trying to conceive Pls clarify
35 Views hidden
default

Pcos problem

I have miss my periods from 45 days ..and my ultrasound report saying it's pcos..can u suggest medicine for getting periods quickly with prescription..🙏🙏
24 Views hidden
default

Hpv vaccination

Do hpv vaccine can cure genital warts, veginal warts? After having warts can hpv vaccine cure genital / veginal warts?
19 Views hidden
default

Blood clots/piece after 11 days of labor

Good evng I delievered a baby on 7 sept normally(1st baby,1 miscarriage earlier),after that there is continuos bleeding,now today after 11 days of delievery i observed some pieces of blood(in hindi i can say khoon ke katre). Is it normal
20 Views hidden
default

Belly button cleaning

31 weeks currently , my belly button is lightly protruding . I had dirt in my belly button , which was half inside and half outside . I pulled it out , no pain nothing . But I am frightened now whether it will affect baby . I am able to feel hiccups after that
24 Views hidden
default

Regarding abortion

Is there any natural way to abort a child? what medicines should I take to abort a child? Please suggest.
31 Views hidden
default

Pain during periods

Hot fermentation or cold pack which one is better for period pain? Also, is there any home remedy for the same?
25 Views hidden
default

Pcos or pcod

This is my ultra sound report. How will I know weather I have PCOD or PCOS? And what is inflamed gaseous distended bowel loops?
21 Views hidden
default

Blood test report.

Can anyone please advise on my blood test report? Are values are normal? Particularly those values in bold
42 Views hidden
default

Urimax .4 rablets

Can women take urimax .4 tablets as it is for men. Dr has prescribed me to take  urimax. 4. Any side effects?
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS