Pregnancy and Infertility

default

Regarding ...

Started my follicle study , ruptured and Lmp 30th jan -started sith  hydrogest tablet i have continued so is it i will get menses after stopping this medicine or what is it ?? I want to know when I should test ...
14 Views hidden
default

Regarding...

Follicle study done last month - egg ruptured on 17th feb and dr prescribed me dyhydrogest and lmp is 30th jan . I have continued this medicine so will i get menses when i stop this medicine now or when should i test ?? Confused ? It seems if stopped dyhyrogest then will get menses within few days?? If i have conceived then i will not get menses even if i stop this medicine right ??
13 Views hidden
default

Novelon side effects

Hi I had missed abortion in December so gynec did hysteroscopy on Feb 5 to rule out any uterus abnormalities everything was normal since that cycle I had spotting doctor prescribed Novelon 001 for 21 days but am getting severe nausea , giddiness , headache & I even vomited a while back . 6 more tablets left I will stop taking it How many days will it take for me to get back to normal from all these symptoms it's killing me Pls
13 Views hidden
default

Missed period

I have missed my periods last month, my cycle date is 15, after 5 years I missed my periods because I gained weight. I m trying to reduce weight which I gained recently. I m unmarried.
15 Views hidden
default

Recurrent miscarriages

I faced 3 times miscarriages. Specifically during 7-9 week. Baby does not grow. This time heart beat was there but it stopped after 2 weeks. What is the root cause of this? My AMH, thyroid, APLA test is ok. I have given test for ANA and chromosome abnormalities but report has not come yet. Please guide me is it placenta insufficiency?
19 Views hidden
default

Missed period

LPD - Jan 3 2024 , history of irregular periods since beginning . 2 months gap every cycle ... pls check the report and advice
13 Views hidden
default

Pouch of Douglas

There is a free fluid in my POD in tvs done on 14th day if cycle. Egg has been ruptured. Can we predict when actually rupture happened,? Thank you!
18 Views hidden
default

For hcg normal or abnormal

My LMP 28 jan 2024,UPT postive on 27 feb 2024 ,Beta Hcg value is 19342 on 28 feb 2024 on 32day from LMP ,is it normal and abnormal ,if abnormal then what is risk plz guide me thank you.
25 Views hidden
default

Itching and redness

I am having itching and light redness under both breast ( lower side) since 5/6 days.. using calapure lotion.but no relief.. what's is the cause? How to get relief? I am breastfeeding mother.
18 Views hidden
default

Is she ok?

Recently we had a baby girl. My wife had an episiotomy and the baby was delivered with forceps. The doctors didn't make the right cut and sutures and 2 sutures opened after a few days and there was pus at the location. The area was resutured and she took antibiotics again. The wound turned ok in the process of healing but again after 1 and a half month, i saw a little pus (less than a droplet) formation on one of the scars. while other scars looked healed. Is little pus ok or does she need to go back on antibiotics? I'm concerned because she has taken 1 week on 1g augmentin, then again one week on amoxclav 625. Please suggest.
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS