false

Pregnancy and Infertility

Loading..

default

Irregular menstrual cycle

Hi im suffering from irregular menstrual cycles when my period comed too much horrible pain in abdomen

13 Views hidden

default

Polycystic ovarian syndr

I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome. I got married before 5 yrs and still do not have baby.

15 Views hidden

default

Monthly cycle

From last two months monthly cycle has changed from 30-35 days to 45 days. August 31st, and October 17th was my cycle. I haven't got my periods yet. I am confused.

21 Views hidden

default

Shifting House during pre

Is it advisable to shift our house when my wife is carrying 4 months. One of major reason to shift house (within same city) is we do not have attached toilet in our current house, My wife agreed to shift but not so happy from heart to shift to new area, because she feels it is polluted and water is unclean. It is bad for new born baby also. She is suffering from gestational diabetes also.

21 Views hidden

default

Period Irregular

Sir/Mem, I have miscarriage in 2012 7month in womb due to lower placenta. After that I have irregular period, when I tk medicine periods happen otherwise no period. After marriage I didn't conceive. I do think that I have PCDO problem. I need your help in this regards.

32 Views hidden

default

Problem in conciving

Doct. I have done all the test but not find any prob. But fallopion tube not visible i want to know that any chance if only one tube is ok... i have lost my hope and i want to choose ivf...is it right decisin or not...i am living in chittorgarh rajasthan.

20 Views hidden

default

Black bleed_discharge

I wanna know when does black or brown discharge occurs..my periods this time are late by 6days, so kindly advise

27 Views hidden

default

Pregancy with hypothyroid

My TSH is 5.18 and T3 T4 are within limit. I am in medication of 50 MCG thyronorm.For conceive should i increase my dose?

25 Views hidden

default

Problem in conciving

My problem is that i have not conciving yet after 4 years of my marriage. I have done appox all the test like hormone, ovulation and hsg test also in my hsg test report says that right fallopion tube is not visible. I m so upset plz suggest me what to do.

45 Views hidden

default

Period after delivery

How long does it take for a woman to resume menstrual cycle after C section delivery? That is if she is lactating...

59 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS