Pregnancy and Infertility

default

Boil like things on my pubis

They are itchy and come one after the other,produce pus if popped. It is slightly painful and I suspect it's a yeast infection, could I be right? What is the remedy?
12 Views hidden
default

C section scar pussing

I had a c section 18 months ago. It's has been feeling sore and itchy. Looked in the mirror this evening and it's very red and pussing on one end/side.
14 Views hidden
default

Hymen repair surgery

Mam I just want to know more information about hymen repair surgery. It's safe or not and how much costly it is
19 Views hidden
default

Fungal infection in private parts

I am suffering from fungal infection from last 1 month so it create itching and make me uncomfortable
19 Views hidden
default

Menstruation

I need to delay my period tgis week upcoming saturday .please consult me any medicine to delay my period its really urgent.
14 Views hidden
default

Periods and ESR

My wife loose baby ( miscarriage) 8 months before now her ESR is 86 and period is not coming properly also blood of period is very thik and blackish type
18 Views hidden
default

Burning sensation at cervix

I've burning sensation at the cervix, its not at the urethral orufice but at the cervix for tha past 5 days. not exactly burning micturition, but it burns at the cervix when i try to wash with water.
23 Views hidden
default

Dizzy, weak & vomiting

I Take Loestrin & when I restart my pack I feel very weak & dizzy & this time I vomited
17 Views hidden
default

Late period

My periods are 13 days late, i took 2 tests, which are negative! i feel cramps in stomach and legs, but also having tired feeling and burps and stomach blotting.i had been stressed and traveled last month, also my uti overlapped my period due date which was 6th october, i was on a 7 day antibiotic course. what can be the reason?
17 Views hidden
default

Missing foetal heartbeat

I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnent now. I went for my first ultrasound 4 days ago. According to the ultrasound my baby was 7 weeks 4 days at that time. Foetal pole and gestational sac were also seen but my baby had no heartbeat. My gynae told me that it is because my baby is very small and told me there are 98% chances that heartbeat will be observed in 10 to 15 days. Is it true?? Is there any possibility of hearbeat after 10 to 15 days??
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS