Pregnancy and Infertility

default

Back bone pain

Hai madam/sir.one year back radical histerctomy done.ca cervix daignosed stage1,now I will go check up 3 months.all are ok ,but now my problem sever back bone pain. what is the resons my 2 overy not removed,only uterus and tubes removes.pls chek my report madam.any chance relapse?.
13 Views hidden
default

From which week baby movement monitoring

Hello Doctor's, for first pregancy from which week baby monitoring is to Focus fully monitored? Thank you
18 Views hidden
default

G2 A1 c 25W POG AFM well

Hello Doctor's, Please suggest What does this mean, mentioned In my friend's prescription G2 A1 c 25W POG AFM well, Thank you
17 Views hidden
default

Please review attached report of hcg

My wife age 32 having first day of last LMP is 09 July and hcg beta reports of the days in gap of 3 days is attached please review. Surprisingly both test done from same lab but testing method different and range also different.first day 1483 second report 3750
20 Views hidden
default

Endometrial thickness

I did my follicular study before going for our first IUI, one healthy follicle in left ovary 20 mm and endo thickness 12mm,triggered and did IUI next day, 48 hrs after trigger had another IUI, the follicle ruptured but the endometrial thickness was only 9mm. Is this cause for concern?
22 Views hidden
default

Regarding PMS

Since past 6 months my wife has been experiencing a lot of pain and difficulty during her menstrual cycle. The amount of blood loss is comparatively less than what it used to be 6 months before (barely 5-6 pads get utilised now as compared to 12-15 pads previously). In fact, the bleeding almost stops completely after the first 2 days. She starts experiencing tremendous pain in the lower abdomen a couple of days before menstruation begins along with pain in the legs and mood swings. Is it advisable to take Evening Primrose oil capsules? Does physical and mental stress have anything to do with this condition? Kindly advise regarding the same and any other measures to get relief.
17 Views hidden
default

Endometrium thickness

I have missed my 3rd period after abortion...when done usg i got to know i have 12 mm endometrium thickness and a follicular cyst of 22*18 mm in right ovary...is this issue occured due to abortion?
21 Views hidden
default

I am 36 years and can I take Diane 35?

I am 36 years old and have been diagnosed with endometriosis 2 years ago . My periods are highly irregular. Can I take Diane 35 for 3 months? Is age a criteria to take Diane? Also I experience mild bleeding while I take the pill . Is this normal and for how many days  ?Pls advise
28 Views hidden
default

Need few details

Hi Doctors, my last period was on June 19th, and i usually font get period on time where i have delay for 1 week and more more also . And now I got My pregnency and scan says that i am 5 weeks 6 days pregnent and also i heard baby heart beat in scan. Is there any issue with 2 weeks difference
24 Views hidden
default

Tablet confirmation

Are *Clindext-M* and *Vagimycin* same tablets??? Or different tablets and what are it's uses ??? ???
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS