false

Pregnancy and Infertility

Loading..

default

Smelly discharge with puss

I've recently had a emergency c section 4 weeks ago my discharge/blood looks red with yellow but now it's going more yellow my lower abdomen is a little tender and feels as if my uterus has moved up again or swollen I have been really dizzy aswell I've had a sword taken yesterday if it was an infection it's been there for a couple weeks waiting over the weekend would it cause anymore harm I was reading and it mentioned septicaemia

13 Views hidden

default

PCOD issue

My wife has PCOD and rubella issue. she was treated with birth control pills for six months and immune control tablets for rubella. a scan was taken and found that the pcod has reduced but still exists. Rubella is said to be taken care of by doctor. Now what is the next option to get baby. any other treatment is available for PCOD

16 Views hidden

default

Infction on inner parts

Infection on inner parts andnits itches a lot. its there since almost 2 weeks. plz suggesst some good medicine.

16 Views hidden

default

Polycystic ovaries

On Annual Health check up polycystic ovaries were found on abdomen ultrasound. I have irregular periods at times , acne and hairfall. Need suggestion for proper diagnosis and whome should be consulted

14 Views hidden

default

Constant stomach nd pelvic pain

I have discharge nd am not sure if be cos of a procedure I did last year map nd I feel lower abdominal pain

16 Views hidden

default

Rubella in TORCH

I was unable to conceive for sometime now and have a history of self abortion. I underwent a TORCH test and my rubella igg came out to be 5.16. Could you please advise on the treatment and what does this mean?

14 Views hidden

default

PCOS WITH HIGH PROLACTIN LEVELS

M having scanty dark brownish/old bloody discharge during my menses instead of fresh blood USG shows multiple cysts on d ovaries wich arnt bulky TSH levels are normal Prolactin levels high and FSH and LH LEVELS low Having dischrge from breasts too from both sides Plz help And sugget

17 Views hidden

default

Periods issue

, i didnt have my periods from october on jan 24 i got my periods and start 7 days it was a brown discharge which came only when i wiped in tissue then i got regular periods on 8th to 10th day. This month i got in 17th but again brown discharge what will be the reason for this?? I am confused!! Is the old blood coming out since i didnt get periods for 3 months before?

23 Views hidden

default

Constant stomach cramp

I have been having cramp in abdomen from last 2 days . Yesterday bit of blood clot seen but it was very slight and my period date was 20th of evry month ..instead of period white fluid is being discharged .

17 Views hidden

default

Pain in stomach and pelvic

Am having stomach nd pelvic pain nd am not sure if it happens be cos I did a MTP procedure last year nd I want to know how healthy am i

20 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS