Pregnancy and Infertility

default

I am having pcod

I was diagnosed that i am having pcod since 2012 and that is why my periods are irregular and if tablets r taken then only they come.
24 Views hidden
default

I want ask

If want do inject vaksin hpv for the first time how much? and at where . thx before
18 Views hidden
default

Breast sagging

Hello doctor my self umit my wife facing a beast sagging problem so what about remedies such problems please guide me
15 Views hidden
default

Hi ,I want to delay my periods

I am going for office trip.I am unmarried and 25 years old . I want to delay periods for 5 days as my last date was 30th August. Please suggest me the medicine with less side effects and doses as well.
13 Views hidden
default

After 32 days didn't get mensturation

I'm not getting mensturation of this month , last month I'm get my mensturation on Aug 17 , this month sept 17 is the accurate date , till today I didn't get mensturation , 8 days late
18 Views hidden
default

Continous pain in womb

Hello doctr. My girlfriend has a problem in her womb. It painning continuously for some days. And period is also not coming at time and her diet is also not good. She is not feeling hungry and his diet is also very low. Before 1 month she has a infection in his womb. Pls suggest what is the problem and any solution related to this
21 Views hidden
default

I had irregular period problem.

I have irregular period problem.Should I take deviry 10mg after food or before food?
14 Views hidden
default

Wome period problem

Hi doctor since 3 months my period is having 25 days .............is m2 tone is best for me
15 Views hidden
default

Gynaec problem..

I am attaching a lab report please just you can tell me what the report is trying to tell..please answer fast doctor
16 Views hidden
default

Postment problem

Hello doc this Srilakshmisantosh my periods hs postponed and I got scanned it says thickened endometrium and both ovaries show multiple tiny cyts of pcods and my UPT is also negative so plz suggest some tablet
13 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS