Hormonal Imbalances

default

Sagar testing

My husband sugar fasting test reading was 120 on glucometer.2 hrs after food reading was 201.why it is showing high.my husband has eaten lot many things after fasting test and lunch like orange apple, Puri etc.can it cause rise in sugar.should we not eat anything before lunch.
16 Views hidden
default

Fasting Insulin - 26.48

Hi, I recently took a blood test and my fasting Insulin level is 26.48 . Does it mean , I have insulin resistance?
12 Views hidden
default

Hab1c Average blood sugar

After how long should I check my hba1c . Pls guide as I have to undergo surgery. It was on high side so surgery was on hold
16 Views hidden
default

Tablet vildaglipt cause more urine sugar

Hello sir ge. My aunty 43 yr old taking gliptagreat M 500. From last 1 month. Last month her sugar was 278 pp. N this month after gliptagreat m 500 her pp sugar is 156 but urine sugar is 1 %. Is this due to that tablet or any other problem??? Please help
19 Views hidden
default

Diabetes past 3 years

My husband has diabetes. He is 33 weight 75kg. His random sugar levels after taking metformin 500 twice a day is 120. He plays for an hour so everyday and eats all three meals. He has a controlled diet. No white sugar, very less rice( once a month). But at night he feels tired a lot. Please tell that is this ok.
27 Views hidden
default

Sugar levels and thyroid manage

4 months back my hba1c = 13 % fasting sugar = 153,pp = 228 mg/dl, tsh = 10.451 µIU/mL, c - peptide = 1.14 ng/mL. Started using thyronorm 50mcg, metformin 500 mg twice daily. Now my hba1c is 6.3%, fasting 106, pp 177 mg/dl Tsh = 5.76 C-peptide 0.99 Should I continue to use to thyronorm and metformin same dosage. How can I further reduce my hba1c and completely bring my sugar level to normal. Will my c-peptide levels decrease overthe time and nedd to take insulin in future ?
24 Views hidden
default

Always have high sugar since 3y

Always have high sugar since 3y,like 300 to 400 rarely it is normal i have 4 stents in heart i eat poha in early morning like 6am then cofee eat poha, upma,dosa ,idli at 9.30am tea sugarless at 11am eat rice,sambar at 2am evening poha,tea at 5pm eat rice at night i wanted to know why it's happening is it because of diet or what?
24 Views hidden
default

Suggestions on Insulin

Hi thanx in advance dr. My weight 105kg height 6feet. On aug 2023 i am diagnosed with diabetes due to kidney stone surgery. From that i am taking humanmix insulin mrng 15, night 10 afternoon trajenta 5mg. In aug my hba1c is 9.6 after last month i checked hba1c is 6%. Now i changed my insulin level. Now i am having 16 hrs fasting method. Is it ok to use insulin or can i change to tablets.
18 Views hidden
default

Soups for Diabetic patient

Hello Doctor, are soups healthy for diabetic patients?  If yes what type of would you recommend? Thanks
24 Views hidden
default

Diet & nutrition in diabetes

Hello, I am 36 years female. I was diagnosed with high blood sugar in the month of October 2023. It was a health check up prior to IVF. My egg retrival process is over. I am on metformin 500 mg twice daily . I am maintaining a strict diet. Currently my fasting sugar level is 96, Post Meal Sugar level 110 and Hbac1 is 6.2. I am preparing for embryo transfer soon. But while going through strict diet, I have lost around 3 - 4 kg weight. But I was never over weight and so I do not want to lose weight any further. I want to know if I can  opt for protein powder that are available in the market to gain weight? What type of protein power is safe for diabetic. Kindly advice. Thanks in advance
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS