false

Hormonal Imbalances

Loading..

default

Diabetic problem

My mother suffered diabetic problem since 4 yr.she is not able control get sugar levels.how will examine the give perminet solutions.

20 Views hidden

default

Diabetes High Remides

Hello. diabetes from past 5-6 yrs no family background has diabetes. He is suffering from Muscular dystrophy from past 10-12 yrs he can't walk or stand only sitting and sleeping no excersice has more he will control in food and also from past 3-4 months he is not using white rice for his food he is intaking (foxtail Millet) and also taking tab Glynase MF morning and night from past 2-3yrs approx please suggest him to control the sugar level correctly food items to in take not to intake. Sugar level (Fasting Blood 181 mg/dl- Urine Trace. Post Blood 297 mg/dl- Urine 0.5%) In this test the post sugar level has increased on last tests it was post <200.

15 Views hidden

default

TSH level are high

My wife's TSH levels are above normal, but her T3 and T4 levels are normal. Should she start medication or should the tests be repeated. According to report normal is till 5.5 but her TSH values are 12. Is it too high? Please advise

19 Views hidden

default

Burning in legs and hands

I am suffering from diabetics. I knew it from April 2016, then my blood level is fasting 287 & pp 322. perhaps the diabetics problem caught in my body may be from last 3/4 years. but i did not test my blood glocuse level before of April 2016, but the such symptoms i feeled from before 3/4 years ago. I did negligence to take treatment in time due to ignorance of diabetics knowledge. but After april 2016 i knew about it. From June 2016 i took up medicine for 3 months continously to sugar control as GP-1 & Metformin SR 500 twice daily before and after meal respectively. on 11 Sept 2016, atfer tested of blood sugar it was found that my blood glocuse comes at 74/119. I did continued again the same medicine in same dose upto Dec,2016 & checked up sugar level again it was found 86/136. but my legs and hands burning is going on, in the cold weather is increases the burning feel, additional symptoms also seeing as hands fingers joint is swelling. what should i do i m getting so fear.

27 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Knee pain, low immunity

I have knee pain and stomach upset and low immunity. This pain is since 1.5 years and I have taken lots of Allopathy medicines and some ayurvedic but no results. Recently done DEXA scanning - BMD , Scanogram and Blood Test with all bones related. I n blood test, I have got PTH very high value -104. In DEXA scanning, it shows very low Bone mass density, with range from -1.5 to -3.2 in both left and right neck fumer. I need permanent resolution urgently so that I can stop eating all medicines.

27 Views hidden

default

Substitute of Galvus Met

Me (31) and My mom(50) is type 2 diabetic n doctor prescribe below medicine for morning and evening. Galvus met 50/500 (Novartis- Vildagliptin 50 /Metformin Hcl 500mg) & Gluconorm G1 (Lupin-Metformin HCL IP 500 mg /GLImepiride ip 1mg ) . For cholesterol:- Crevast10 Galvus met is very costly. Can we take Gluconorm G2

23 Views hidden

default

Thyroid Problem

Hi I have done test for TSH and it came 10.13 two months back.I was taking tablets for this Iam going to take test tomorrow again for TSH should I fast and go,should I take my pills before test..

25 Views hidden

default

Hypothyroidsm

Hi,I have hypothyroidsm,I used check tsh level 6 months once,now the report shows of 4.21 and I'm taking thyronorm 25mcg from January 2016 onwards.This level of thyroid will affect fertility? Bcoz we are planning for a baby.pls help

25 Views hidden

default

Sudden diabetes

Hi ,jst casually went for sugar test and in fasting its 276.no symptoms of diabetes.please suggest.hba1c is 11.1.

41 Views hidden

default

Breast Growth

I am 27 but breast growth is absolutely minimal.The periods are normal.Should I consult an Endocrinologist?

32 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS