Hormonal Imbalances

default

Raise in blood sugar after eating!!

Respected doctor's What will be the reason for spike in blood sugar after eating My dad's pasting and pre-dinner blood sugar levels are normal What could be the reason?? Whether changing his diet helps?? If so what are the changes needs to be done to his diet?? Please reply 🙏🙏
43 Views hidden
default

High cholesterol

My cholesterol is 245 My HDl Is 36 and my triglycerides are 827 what should I do know can it be cured
15 Views hidden
default

High Uric acid

High uric acid in blood upto 11.4. Earlier i took zyloric 100 mg even with febustat last to last month it is around 5.4
18 Views hidden
default

Metformin vs Glimepiride

The online literature is very very confusing for a non specialist like me. Despite various searches I'm yet to obtain an answer to the following question. Under what circumstances, will a doctor prescribe Metformin as a first attempt at managing newly diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus patient. And under what circumstances will a doctor prefer Glimepiride? Does it depend on the gender, or possible conditions such as Vitamin deficiencies, or recent bouts of viral fevers? Or is this is a fundamental difference of opinion on how patients should be treated in general? If yes, what is this difference in philosophy or school of thought? Thanks in advance.
18 Views hidden
default

Sudden spike in blood sugar !!

Respected doctor's What will be the reason for high blood sugar after eating Always my dad's blood sugar pasting blood,30 mins before dinner are normal But it spikes twice after eating I.e if it's 100 pasting blood then 180-190 after taking food For your kind information my dad is having sudden increase in blood sugar only after having food.what could be the reason?? Awaiting your replies 🙏🙏
14 Views hidden
default

Tiredness despite 8-9 hours of sleep

Wife has been feeling tired and low throughout the day for over a month. Thyroid tests were completely normal and vitamin B12 was found to be very low. Has been taking medication for the same for the last 2 weeks, but not much improvement. Anything else to consider?
39 Views hidden
default

High globulin and triglycerides

My globulin is 3.9 is it ok or higher than specified limit and triglycerides are 332 what should I Do now
62 Views hidden
default

Hugh T3 and high T4 but normal TSH

Recently my doctor increased my electroxin medicine from 50 microgram to 75 micrograms Result is I have high T3 and high T4 but in LIMITS TSH T3 2.37 range 0.6-1.81 T4 13.2 range 3.5-12.6 TSH 0.382 range 0.35-5.5 Kindly advise
16 Views hidden
default

Feeling nausia if dont take omnicortisol

My mother had adernal gland removal surgery on April month this year .Surgery is suggested due to tumor on her adrenal gland due to excessive cortisol .After operation she was feeling nausia at that time doctor suggested some medicines and due to which she was comfortably eating and now doctor suggested to not take that medicine as that medicine is steroid but she is trying to avoid that medicine like taking alternative day or half dosage but after some days like 5 6 daya she again feel same medicine name is OMNICORTISOL . How can she avoid that medicine and can have her normal intake of food .I have also attached latest prescription from that only omnicortisol and thyronorm is going on rest all are for her temporary sinus and cough
16 Views hidden
default

TSH 7 fasting blood sugar 126 Hb1c 6.1

What to do   medicine for thyroid needed or medicine for blood sugar needed. Is the patient said to be suffering high risk diabetes
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS