Hormonal Imbalances

default

About IME-9

Hello sir My dad has very high blood sugar problem. But after taking IME-9. It's in control. So I have to ask you that is it good medicine and is their any side effects of it? because it's effected very fast. So I have to ask that is it good after long periods?
15 Views hidden
default

High blood calcium

My uncle has high blood calcium(14-15). we are suspecting parathyroid gland misbehavoiur but PTH(intact) level is less than 2.5. what should we do and whom to consult??
17 Views hidden
default

Ankle pain

I m having ankle pain which pulls my nerve till knee even though i m not walking while walking my left leg pains a lot. This happens only in left ankle Nd leg
18 Views hidden
default

Consult for dose quantity

I have thyroid. I m taking 75mg thyronorm tablet from last couple of years. Now i have checked my thyroid. Details are as below T3(Trilodothyronine) : 1.02 T4(thyroxine) : 8.37 TSH(Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) : 3.7819 Kindly suggest that may i continue same dose or i have change dose quantity as i think my thyroid is in control now.
15 Views hidden
default

Gynecomastia

I have gynecomastia in both of my chest, I can clearly found there are two little lumps in both chest, but iam very afraid to go for surgery,
18 Views hidden
default

Weight gain..swelled legs, sluggishness

I have difficulty loosing weight and always feel puffy eyes and lathargic. i just got my TSH test done amd throid level diagnosed as 7.9
24 Views hidden
default

Gynaecomastia

Even after considerable fat reduction the glandular tissue is not disappearing...i have decided to undergo operation since its almost 8 years i am being facing this problem and want to get rid of it...please suggest where can i undergo this surgery under reasonable rates near thane or mumbai
16 Views hidden
default

Swelling foot

My mother had bacterial function and suffered from fever and foot swelling she got cured but she has painless swelling.Also after long time travel , her foot gets swollen.she has diabetes and she has to be on strict diet to keep sugar under control
21 Views hidden
default

Under active thyroid

I have seen mixed reviews on line is it best to be gluten free with a under active thyroid? i have had a under active thyroid for 15 years and my health is not great.
15 Views hidden
default

About my breast size

Hi doc I m 27 yr old . My brest size 34 but cup size is very small it's looking al most like flatten . Thats why I m looking like tom boy and for that reason so many marriage proposal rejected. If there any solution for insta growth of my brest and if there any hormonal problem pls told me. My height is 5 feet and my weight is nearly 54 to 56 kg.
23 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR