false

Hormonal Imbalances

Loading..

default

Hight estrogen 52pg/ml

High estrogen 52pg/ml and testastrone is at 790. I have gynecomstia how to low estrogen to 20pg/ml.thanks in advance

27 Views hidden

default

Spearmint tea

Hie I am 23 year old female, diagnosed-with pcos, though I have got no symptoms related to my menstrual cycles, I have healthy bmi, and bmr but I have hair on sides of my cheeks and subsided acne, I recently read on Google, that spearmint tea help to those with pcos is it true

26 Views hidden

default

Hernia Defects

My mother is diagnosed with Umblical hernia and Incisional Hernia . Age : 66 , Height : 5 ft 2 inch , Weight : 83 kg . Current Medical condition : Thyroid medicine in morning Previous Operations: Child from C-section,Thyroid,Liver abcess,Varicose veins ,Knee surgery We have consulted 2 doctors : 1st Doctor advised : Hernia Repair Surgery + Abdomenoplasty 2nd Doctor advised : Open Hernia Repair Surgery using Mesh and advised to reduce weight/Fat before operation as she is fatty.

23 Views hidden

default

Diabetes patient

As I have just came to know that I have a high sugar can you suggest me what fruits I should have and what fruits I should avoid Sugar level is high kindly suggest a good diet plan

27 Views hidden

default

Hormonal imbalance

I have bad hairfall ,obese too, I am not sure if its called pcod or hormonal imbalance.i was under medication but the amount of waiting hours and the struggle to get an appointment by previous doctor was horrible .

30 Views hidden

default

Weight lose

Sir, iam DM type II with controlled glucose level i.e FF-80-90 and PP-100-110. Ihave been prescribed metformine 500 mg BD and Vildagliptin 50 mg OD. But ionly take Metformine 500 mg BD. My Problem is ihave controlled sugar but i have been consistently loosing weight.Will IME-9 suit me? as ihave controlled glucose level, will it further reuce my weight?Iam also been diagnosed Auto Immune Disorder. My Hba1c remains less than 6.my other tests other than sugar is normal

39 Views hidden

default

Thickened Endometrium

I have been suffering from spotting between my periods exactly at the middle of my menstrual cycle. I used progest capsules for some time and it was under control as long as I used them. When I stopped the medication again it was the same. But this month I had bleeding right after 14 days of my menstrual cycle and it continued for 15 days. When I was scanned the report showed that my endometrium is thickened and it measures 15 cm. The gynecologist prescribed tablets Late and Xamic. The bleeding stopped but still I have spotting. When will it stop? Is the medication correct? As to my knowledge these tablets are to control bleeding only. When and how will my endometrium reach to its normal size?

26 Views hidden

default

I have sugar

My blood sugar. Is,25o after meal and 2oo fasting plz suggest me best medicine in allopathy I eat the drug sunney g2 jalara

28 Views hidden

default

Hypothyroid

I had ths 43 . what mg of thyroid tablets should i take .my weight is 70 . can hypothyroid can cure permanently

30 Views hidden

default

Thyroid n pcod

I am having hypothyroid..is there any permenent cure for this disease ..I have dark neck n facial hair growth..evn my blood sugar is in the border..evn weight gain is quiet noticable

48 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS