Hormonal Imbalances

default

High blood glucose

I just did a blood glucose test yesterday and found it to be quite high 217 pp and 149 fasting...it was just a random check up and not because I was not feeling well..
99 Views hidden
default

Diabetes foot problem

Since 7 to 8 years my mom is a diabetes patient.Due to it her both legs have become partially numb with less sensation and it is swollen and some parts have turned black and it always pains her a lot What should I do?
15 Views hidden
default

Sugar problem

Recently I have done fasting blood test in the result it is showing as fasting 101 and post lunch it is 124. Please let me know it's normal or abnormal. If it is abnormal please share me some tips to get it normal.
25 Views hidden
default

Diabetic problem

My fasting blood sugar level is 9. Can it be controlled by food habits and exercise or do I have to go for medication?
27 Views hidden
default

Medicine resistant Diabetes. Low Lipids

Hi, I am diabetic for 10 yrs. Medications bring only temporary relief, and sugar levels rise again. I was taking Metformin 100 mg BD, and Glimepride 1 mg BD, with Tenefit 20 in afternoon. When I started this 5 months ago, my HbA1c moved from 8.9 to 7.8. But my latest report shows HbA1c 8.4. I also take Rosuvas F, since my Triglycerides were 800 earlier. Triglycerides are now 190, and cholestrol - 100, LDL - 49, and HDL - 36. Frustrating experience. Kindly advise.
13 Views hidden
default

Know about diabetes

I m 27 years old and I have been checked my blood sugar many times by glucometer my morning fasting blood sugar is 75 to 95 and after 2 hours eating my blood sugar is 112 to 145 is I m in borderline or normal I have done checked in lab test it was 95 fasting and 105 after 2 hours eating and how many days does after checkup it takes to recheck for diabetes
17 Views hidden
default

High blood sugar level.

My wife is effected by viral hepatitis A since 15 days. After doctor treatment her bilirubin is reduced from 7.30 to 3.0. but her blood sugar level is rise from 200 to 350( pp). Doctor prescribed Ondero 5 mg tab. After taking this tab her blood sugar level is not reduce.
16 Views hidden
default

Diabetes clarification

My fasting blood sugar was 82 six months back ...my BMI is slightly high ...I feel my waist circumference s Also high..and I have big tummy as well ...what is the minimum time to get diabetes ?or is ther any chance of getting ?
14 Views hidden
default

What thyroid dosage should I take ?

I am 19 years old male want to go for bariatric surgery in a month my weight is 135kgs and height is 5.10 ft my current report says my T3 is 129, T4 is 7.4 and my TSH is 10.74. I am also takings vitamin D 1000UI as I had a deficiency in past.
14 Views hidden
default

Diabetes type unknown

My recent fbs 148 ppbs 176 hba1c 7.7. Currently on no medication. 1 year back result was fbs 109 ppbs 134 hba1c 5.4. Doctor advised not to take any action last year.
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS