false

Hormonal Imbalances

Loading..

default

My tsh value 398

I hv swelling in my hands and legs. With slight dizziness and body pain. Slight weight gain. Please suggest

14 Views hidden

default

HYPOTHYROIDSM

Hi, my self Preeti, age 29 years, recently i have done Thyroid profile Test, and report summery is like this: T3 90.30,, T4 6.60, TSH 33.67,, PLEASE advise me about medicine and Treatment

18 Views hidden

default

Heavy blood flow

Heavy blood flow after post mensuration. Wanted to stop that kindly advise as what to be done.abd Took full abdominal scanning, harmone test and thyroid test 7 months ago.

20 Views hidden

default

Diabetes and high Bp

Im suffering from diabetes from last 1 year...but still i havenot started any medicine.( Usually fasting remains around 126 and PP goes till 190) Somebody suggested me medicine IME 9 Tablets. Should i take this?? Is it safe??I Im suffering from High Bp also

23 Views hidden

default

Testosterone

I am 17 years old male does bathing with hot water lower testosterone and taking stress lower testosterone please help me how to avoid and raise it?

26 Views hidden

default

Think I'm getting the wrong dosage

I'm on metformin for diabetes.. I was taking 200 mg twice daily my script ran out I got the flu so I went to the er and he wrote me a new script ... now I thought he upped it to 1000 mg twice daily but I got my meds and the bottles read take 2 1000 mg tabs 2 times daily .. I feel horrible .. I'm dizzy headaches ect .. my wife tells me I'm being a baby that it's just the meds doing their job .. I don't feel right ..

16 Views hidden

default

Periods problem

I cant get 1 month periods i was testing beby test but report is negetive .. please what problem in my body

15 Views hidden

default

Testosterone

I am 17 years old male does bathing with hot water lower testosterone and if yes what to do and how to raise

26 Views hidden

default

Burning sensation in arms.

In a lab test conducted yday my prolactin level was found to be 3.1ng/l.Im under treatment for hypothyroidism and takes 112.5 mcg thyronorm tab.Recently checked value of blood sugar ratio comes to 6.9 and during the last month my fasting blood sugar was in the range 119.Im feeling fatigue apart from burning sensation in hands.

18 Views hidden

default

DIABETES TYPE 1 AND CKD DIGESTIVE AND

I HAVE TYPE 1 DIABETES AND CKD STAGE 3 AND DIGESTIVE AND NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS PLE ASE HELP SUFFERING SINCE 26 YEARS NO APPETITIE AND THIRST

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS