false

Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

Loading..

default

Deep acne scars

Hello Doctor, I have had severe acne which is now cured but I still have deep acne marks with pitholes. Also I have pigmentation and tanning. I have tried many dermatologists treatment but nothing seems to give results I have altered my diet etc also. Finally i Have decided to go for Laser. Please suggest is it safe and where can i get it done in most economically.

21 Views hidden

default

Oily and dull skin

I m having too much oily and dull skin .i have used kaya product .abbott face wash and klm klin face wash even i have consult with Doctor Neelu Chugh.she had given me medicine that was so costly once i have taken but after that i did not purchase because of that are out of my pocket so wt should i do for the same i m fedup with this oily skin and dull skin

32 Views hidden

default

Greying hair. hair loss

I have 19 Years old i have hair fall and greying my hair..

24 Views hidden

default

Can hair regrow

I am 21 yr old . Can my hair regrow in the bald area specially in forehead and crown area, if my diet is good and with out any surgical treatment.

31 Views hidden

default

About the hair loss

I was under medication for last two months.The hair fall has controlled but hair gain is not there.So i want suggestions related to this topic.

19 Views hidden

default

Itching, dandruff,hairfal

My hair is falling more per day, itching is also there and when iam touching my hair is paining and hair is coming out. What should I have to do to control that

18 Views hidden

default

Lips not smooth.

Dear Dr, My lips is always dry, its not cracking but it's dry always.. I have used lot of lip balm but not effective..due to dryness something I m kicking lips my lips. Please suggest how to reduce from this and I want to smooth it always.. I have attached the pic.. Please check and suggest a proper treatment. Thank u dr !

20 Views hidden

default

Dull skin,

Hiii, I am 25 year old, my problem is that I am having dull skin and white paches on face and heavy loss

18 Views hidden

default

Hair growth

I am currently using Dr reddys mintop fourth Sol but don't see much improvement in my hair growth ... is there anything else in the market...

18 Views hidden

default

Contamination

Sir, I have seen the same feeling I am terribly tired. I am again very scared, may be without any reason. Today when I was coming by train, though I tried to resist my feeling for long, still after half an hour of continuous persuasion from a 55-60 yrs aged man, I hold his shaft over his underwear and trouser by index and big fingers and shake for 2-3 min. Though, after 2 min I went gown from train and washed both the fingers. My skin is healthy, hold the shaft over trouser and underwear. Am I still in risk of Herpetic whitlow? He doesn't seem to have any outbreak otherwise he could have felt pain while I hold the shaft. I am just can think of the incident as I have severe hypochondria. Please help.

14 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS