false

Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

Loading..

default

Chronic hairfall

I hv been loosing hair since my teenage. i am now 32. i was diagnosed with hypothyroid 3 years back. i hv tried almost everything to reduce hairfall but all in vain. the quality of my hair has also declined in the past year and my hair is reduced to one tenth of what they used to be. please suggest some remedy.

15 Views hidden

default

Hair loss problem

I have loss 50or more than 50hairs last six months i don't know why. I have eat vegetables proper food but last six months my hair goes thin

10 Views hidden

default

Skin rashes

I have skin rashes with red itchy bumps always coming and going past 1 month. Mostly affected in legs and little bit in body and arms.

14 Views hidden

default

Grey Hair problem

I am 28 yrs old and from last 6-7 months, graying of hair has been increasing prominently. I changed location from delhi to Pune (the only change of lifestyle happened during this period)

13 Views hidden

default

Heat boil scars

It's been a year since I got the heat boil...But the scars still remain on my forehead and and below my eyebrows..It's a deep scar.Is there any treatment to complete remove the scar?

15 Views hidden

default

Recurring Boils

I have been experiencing boils repeatedly after brief intervals from previous 2 months, on both legs in the area down the knee. Medicines from general practitioners make them better for the time being, but the occour again

17 Views hidden

default

Black spot on noise

Nw a days my face look black and black sopt on noise. piples on face also.so want consultation from doctor regarding that

15 Views hidden

default

How to cure warts it has been a year

Hello, doctor My hand finger is been infected by warts and it's been a year.I have consulted few doctor and they applied a wart cap on it but again after few days of removal from the treatment of wart cap it started growing.And now it has spread at four spots in one finger and two spots on other finger.So i consulted the doctor again and I am applying Duofilm (Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid Collodion) it has been a month but still there is no difference the dead skin gets removed and then again it grows. Please tell me Doctor what to do ?

14 Views hidden

default

Ring type of Rashes

Rashes first came inner wearing areas.. After that it spread in back side,thy, and in face also like Ring type it is itching can you please give me a suggestion for it ..

19 Views hidden

default

Small pimples on forehead and dandruff

I have lots of small pimples in my forehead and face also and oily type of dandruff in my hair . My face is looking dull also.

19 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS