Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

default

Tiny bumps which are painless on hips

I have small bump/pimple on my hips .it is not itchy or painful at all. It just does not looks good when wearing swimming costumes. Is the treatment required or any cream/moisturiser can help
15 Views hidden
default

Skin peeling in sole of foot

Hi doctors, My sole of foot looks like this and skin comes off everytime. Please suggest something for this. Thanks in advance Ankit
11 Views hidden
default

Clindac a gel

Can I apply clindac gel at night following it up with moisturiser or should apply it in the morning.
14 Views hidden
default

Dark Color in eye corner

Dark colour near tear duct in corners is kind of dark circle or any other skin issues? Only in that area it is dark.
10 Views hidden
default

3 month old baby

My baby is 3 months old. Dr given me calcium syrup and I given him but this is spreading. Dr told me this is vitiligo. Plz sir/mam don't say this . Hope this is something else which is treatable. I am worried.
16 Views hidden
default

Itchy bumps on skin

Since past 4 nights i am having a certain allergy. Itchy bumps (ant bite like) are appearing randomly on hands and legs but only during night. I have tried to keep my skin moisturised and keeping more hygienic conditions around me but still it has not improved.
15 Views hidden
default

Baby has rashes on legs

We see rashes on babys legs red spots with pimple in middle and also random pimple like bumps in legs and hand Baby is 6 months old
17 Views hidden
default

Acne treatment & acne scars

My acne increases after stopping acne treatment. Can I get a permanent solution from acne. i have mild acne now. Can I continue to use faceclin
14 Views hidden
default

Pimple in armpit

I have this pimple in armpit since 1 week. What is this? How many days will it take to heal? Anything I need to do for this?
18 Views hidden
default

IBS And Hair loss

I iam 29 years old i having ibs and indigestion, Fatty liver. I have done all test endoscopy and colonoscopy and ct sacn. Earlier i had little hairfall but from 3months its becomes more pls suggest any test or suggestion related to treatment.
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS