Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

default

Small purple lump on shoulder/underarm

Small purple lump on shoulder and a slightly larger red lump around armpit area, worth worrying about?
13 Views hidden
default

Ache ,pimples,forehead black

I've been having a forehead black and pimples and ache and I want to whitening the skin .wats cost for curing the problems
11 Views hidden
default

Scare n spots on face

I have acne n scars on face due to pimples from long time.now the intensity is reduces as of pimples, so I need a quick n easy way to make my skin even I would like to go for skin scare laser treatment
17 Views hidden
default

Acne and pimples

I have acne and pimple these days. Sometimes two at a time.Could you recommend sunscreen,moisturizer and night cream,i also have oily skin
17 Views hidden
default

Have a red cut mark on wrist.

Have a red cut scar/mark on wrist. Can it be removed or lightned by laser. It is small. Not big. One and half month old. But it needs to be removed. Got a cut with wood plank and nail of bed.
16 Views hidden
default

Scares and blackheads on face

I have scares and blackheads on my face since too many years.. Now i am 23 year old.. I want consultation about treatment and fees.. And can it cure permanant or not...
16 Views hidden
default

Pilinoidal sinus

My son has got operated for Pilinoidal sinus, but within 6 months he has had a recurrance. He is a student and needs to study for long hours as he is in final year. Is there a Homeopathy permanent solution for it
12 Views hidden
default

Skin rashes

I have been going through skin rash problem for last 3-4 days.It is increasing severely.It is drying up and creating itching and burning so much.Please provide me some instant remedy...
13 Views hidden
default

Constant appearance of painful acne

Hi, I am a female, but not a teenager at all. I am having these acne all over my cheeks and forehead. They are painful and leave ugly dark spots behind them. I don't eat much spicy food, nor is my skin oily. In fact, I am very conscious about my diet (although, I may be eating something harmful unknowingly). Please do suggest some effective cure for this. I've been suffering from this since a long time now. Thanks!!
15 Views hidden
default

Side effect of biotin supllement.

I am having hair fall hair growth issue so should i take biotin supplements because i want my hair to grow long. will it leave any side effect on my body if i start taking supplement ?
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR