Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

default

Redness itchy dry upper lips

From last 2-3 months, my upper lips are red and itches a lot.it always become dry and irritates so much.also develop rashes sometime filled with fluid.skin above upper lips becoming white.i have also consulted a doctor.she prescribed me metrogyl ointment, multivitamins and allegra.but its not healing permanently.attaching pic for your reference.
12 Views hidden
default

Topical Steroid Withdrawal

I am a patient of mild atopic dermatitis, My dermatologist prescribed HH zole cream which I have used for 7 years on my face, when I suddenly stopped it, my symptoms have rebounded. Please suggest, what is the cure for this?? My dermatologist has put me on Allegra and Pacroma cream for a month, but I dont think its showing much improvement.How much time does it take to heal from TSW.What natural methods can be adopted to stop severe itching on face.
21 Views hidden
default

Hair fall, itchy head, dandruff

Regular itching in head, dandruff and hair fall. Already used anaboom but still itching and hair fall.
24 Views hidden
default

Skin Tags on the hand

Hi Doctor I got black bumps on the hand, it's getting dark but no pain, after bath the bumps are getting white and increasing more, after hand gets dry getting to  normal. Attaching the pic please suggest I need solution to clear it completely. I have went to dermatology the doctor given an ointment but no use. Please advise.
30 Views hidden
default

Razor bumps

I am suffering from razor bumps from last 4 days. It's very painful & irritating. Is there any simple home remedy to get rid of this ? Thank you.
20 Views hidden
default

Red itchy patch at private part

Hello doctor i had a red itchy patch at shaft i have consulted few doctors  terbinafine (zimig ) for 3 months was prescribed and after that itraconazole was prescribed for 1 month the medicines were costly but no use
19 Views hidden
default

Itchiness in groin region

My scrotum itches very much. It is so unbearable sometimes that I scratch it..! Why is it so.. ? Is it normal?
21 Views hidden
default

Wart on my forehead and hand

From 1-2 years I am seeing a wart type of tiny dots in my forehead and hand. In summer time they appear to be more bigger and also in more number. Suggest some ointment which I should try to get rid from it.
17 Views hidden
default

Burning sensation

Hi since yesterday i m facing too much burning sensation in throat i have checked with torch some new ulcer is shwoing in throat m unable to talk properly pls help
24 Views hidden
default

Small red acne/ papule or daane

Hi.. I have got small red daane all over my neck upper back, stomach and chest area..they are it hung and tender all over.. Even the itching is spreading all over to lower extremities too..pls suggest me some remedy for.the same.
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS