Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

default

Acne marks

As per previous prescriptions,I use Adapalene cream when I get a new pimple. In 2-3 days the pimple disappears but I have marks leftover. I tried to use Tretin from a previous prescription, but it caused black charring on my forehead. Can you please suggest any medication to remove acne marks. Photo attached
20 Views hidden
default

Itching realated

As per prescription I have taken medication.still there are red bumps. There is no more itching but still bumps in inner thighs.what needs to be done. After putting that candid powder it appered in my inner thighs. Regards.
12 Views hidden
default

Irregular periods

Im facing irregular periods. Last was on 27 March. April I didn't get periods and today 6 may still I didn't get periods
13 Views hidden
default

Ring worm problem on intimate areas

Severe ring worm problems specially on intimate areas. From past 3months. And also now it is spreading on other areas too.
31 Views hidden
default

Dandruff issue

Hello I have lot of dandruff in my hairs and also hairs are graying. The hairs also seems to be rough and lot of itching
25 Views hidden
default

Allergy issue

Is there any cream for allergy near by thigh and private area? Causes- itching, rashes, dryness and what might be the reason?
23 Views hidden
default

Hard bump on finger

There is a hard bump on finger. It goes away after around a month and it keeps happening on different fingers. It does not pains. Attached is the picture.
16 Views hidden
default

Skinn allergy (near neck)

Hi, My sister started getting rashes ( allergy) on the neck and hand, attached images for reference. Can you please mention what type of allergy this is and how to get rid of this .. Thanks in advance
14 Views hidden
default

Pimples and redness

I dont feel fresh after bathing ..I get oily face many times with open pores but if I use any facewash I get rashes and dryness ..what should I use for body and face skin?
20 Views hidden
default

Right side lip and cheek swelled inside

I have no pain. Mouth ulcer also there inside the upper side of the lip. Please suggest what to do. .
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS