Skin, Hair and Nail Problems

default

Itchy thighs groin and butt

Ive been having an awful itch around my thighs groin and butt and i was already prescribed a steriod or something but it only relieved the itching and as soon as i was done with it the itching came back and almost seemed like it worsened.
15 Views hidden
default

Hair fall and not grow

Hello Dr koi solutions ki mere hair fall  band bo jaye or dubra ajaye koi medicine please sir any treatment
17 Views hidden
default

Skin disease

I have fungal infection in my leg from 18 - 22 years.. I didn't get solution for this... can u help me. U can tell me the precaution for this and u can give me some medical advice for this..
16 Views hidden
default

Am going on blackish

Am going on black , with pimples and blackspots and uneven skintone and many one told me to go skin lighting chemical pelling , whether there is any medicine or cream for lighting
16 Views hidden
default

Lips very dry,shedding a skin layer dail

My lips become very dry specially mornings. I wake up to find my lips dry unable to move them, I apply lip balms and lotions all through the day. It makes the dry layer soft and it comes off slowly but next morning it is the same again. It has been like this for 6 months now , does not improve. and with time the lip colour is getting darker.
19 Views hidden
default

Pimples on for head and nose

Pimples with lot of pain with full of yellow material with blood also teaching problem in hair skin , facing the prob. Since 14 years
20 Views hidden
default

Dark circles

Hi i have dark circles fine lines and dull eyes think skin under eyes..too delicate..and crows feet too..have tried all types of creams but ineffective..please suggest under eye good cream or gel
14 Views hidden
default

Razor Burn

Yesterday I have used Gillite Body Razor and thereafter having itching issues and razor bumps on my legs and chest. Request you to suggest a remedy.
17 Views hidden
default

Skin problem

I have bee infected by ring guard in both this from a long time now skin has also become black in itching area.
16 Views hidden
default

About sceen problem

Hi there pimple on my face, not know which type, Need some tips to destroy. How can I fight with pimple.... Plz help
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR