false

Stomach Problems & Remedies

default

Stomach pain voimiting diahria

Stomach bloating since yesterday diarrhria since yesterdaynight voimiting stimach burning sensation. Yesterday whole day hadonly subway inthe evening

15 Views hidden

default

On and off radiating stomach ache

Since 5-6 days having pin-prick type of pain in the central abdominal region . It radiates to lower back . Intermittent in nature.

18 Views hidden

default

Fever problem

I feel fever from my stomach for 8 months now and it always come when I drink alcohol and it's not high

13 Views hidden

default

I am having gastric pain.

I've been having gastric pain since this morning after I wake up but before I eat anything include my breakfast. Yesterday I ate curry fish for my lunch and dinner, dragonfruit after my dinner, cheezy potato for my supper.

14 Views hidden

default

Irritable Bowels

Urge to pass stools after meals & flatulence. Very little amount is passed.Diabetic on insulin & nephrology medicine Allopathy.

18 Views hidden

default

Gas and sometimes loose motion

For 3 months i have been suffering from acidity. It's like anything i would eat would lead to gas. I have cut tea from my diet and try to stay away from fast food. I also took zifi-oz tablet and darolac for 10 days but to no help. More problem is more during the evening.

17 Views hidden

default

Gastric Pain

Hi Dr B, I've been having stomach cramps (gastric pain) for couple of weeks and have been diagnosed with H.Pylori bacteria thru an endoscopy. I've been given Amoxycillin 500mg X2 and Metronidazole 200mg X2 to be taken twice daily after meal. My antibiotic course almost to complete, but I still have the cramps, dizziness, weak and soft stool (especially after each meal). Question: 1. Do I have to continue to take more antibiotics? 2. Is it common to have frequent soft stool with the intakes of such antibiotics? 3. Does it take some time to get rid H Pylori bacteria for good?

21 Views hidden

default

Stomach ace

I feel strange ace in my stomach from last night , i feel like pooping and i can eat anything , dont feel like having anything somthime i feel pukish the pain occurs suddenly and then goes away

16 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain after eating anything

Hi, Have been suffering from this issue since many months now. I get stomach pain the moment i eat anything and feel the urge to just pass my bowels and keep my stomach empty and feel better. I pass my bowels 2-3 times a day, but the cramps are like i need to do it urgently. In the morning too its worst just cant hold on. Need help as others dun face this issue

19 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain

I've pain in my stomach. I've digestive problem. i can't feel hungry. And i am loosing my wait everyday. Please help me

18 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS