false

Stomach Problems & Remedies

Loading..

default

Abdominal Issue

I have mild abdominal pain accompanied with dizziness and fatigue. experiences difficulty while walking. I often experiences headache that gets mild to moderate. I also experiences a sudden chakkar in forward or backward direction (not spinning sensation. My vitamin B12 level is 144 and I am taking nurokind O/d for it. My BP, thyroid and haemoglobin level is also normal. MRI &CT Scan of brain is also normal. Ultrasound- stomach is also normal. These symptoms are since 2014. I also avoids much spicy & oily stuff. I don't consume tobacco and alcohol. Please advise me with the cause and solution.

11 Views hidden

default

Vitofol 2cc

What is cc .doctor prescribed me vitcofol 2cc.                                        Hjkhhjjhhhjjkkjhgjklhcgl fhkpgdhld

14 Views hidden

default

Constant left side abdomen pain

I have been suffering from left sided abdomen pain since 4 days and difficulty in passing tool like constipated plus m having severe back pain and pain while urinating.-and I thought I had pizza before 4 days with alcohol,I thought it's because of it. So I didn't consult a doc and took spasmodic and dephalac but no relief yet

14 Views hidden

default

Stomach bloating and Anxiety

After I take meals my stomach will bloat and lot of gas forms inside my stomach. Unless that gas come out of stomach I feel extreme bloating and anxiety. After eating I will lay on my back keeping upper body portion in elevated posture and within 10 - 20 minute all gas will come as burping nearly 6 - 15 times . After this I feel comfort in stomach. I also have stick stools . If I take Zenflox -oz as suggested by Doctor I feel everything normal. But once I stop medicine after a week the same problem repeats. This is been continuing from last 2 years. I have taken nearly 6 -10 dosages with 3 day course at different intervals of 2 years. If I take 1 tablet of zenflox-oz once or twice a week I feel better. Dear Doctor is taking antibiotics for long time is dangerous ?? Is the continuous daily intake for 1 to 14 days is considered dangerous OR Even taking Zenfloax-oz 1 tablet once or twice a week is also dangerous please Reply......

17 Views hidden

default

Can't swallow pills

Is it safe to put azithromycin 500mg up your rectum? I'm asking, because I cannot swallow pills. It's been like this since I was younger. Please help

17 Views hidden

default

Constipation

Hi, Currently I am going daily motion. Will castor oil is remedy for that? Please tell the remedies for this. And I am getting above stomatch due to this.

22 Views hidden

default

Diarrhoeas

Having constant diarrhoea problem since last 2 days....on loperamide and O.R.S. and still didn't stop.

20 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain and change in stool color

Dear sir, From sunday onwards iam suffering from stomach pain due to eating party food and nonveg ,my stomach starts paining and my colour of stool comes green.

16 Views hidden

default

Stomach problem

My 3.2 yrs daughter is suffering from pain in her stomach from last4days ...i hv given mefinic P for pain n emeset for vomit tendency,

20 Views hidden

default

Hernia or appendix

I got operated last year for inguinal hernia, now I feel pain in my lower right part of abdomen , tell me about the disease and cure

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS