Stomach Problems & Remedies

default

Incidental hemangioma RT. Love of liver.

Hi, i have done ultrasound and report  show Incidental hemangioma RT. Love of liver Poserior segment..
12 Views hidden
default

Abdomen pain.

I had right upper stomach mild pain 2 years ago and went to hospital. I've done Ultra Sound Scan. The abnormal things in result were. LIVER: Parenchyma shows increased echotexture. Grade 1 fatty liver. GALL BLADDER: Shows poly/sludge ball of 6mm. PANCREAS : Head visualized shows coarse echotexture. Altered echotexture of pancreas. My liver functioning blood test results were normal. Doctor said nothing to worry since I've mild pain. Now I've very mild pain in center and right side of upper abdomen. I always feel uncomfortable in my stomach after stooling at morning. Should I test again? I don't have habit of drinking and smoking.
28 Views hidden
default

Acute constipation

Suffering from Parkinson's Disease and taking due medication. Developed acute constipation having motions in 4 to 5 days. Prescribed Pruease 1 mg on 3rd day if motion doesn't happen. Loss of appetite and taste, Nausea. Please help.
14 Views hidden
default

Persistent chest pain

I m suffering from persistent chest pain and mild fever from last 2 years...and I consult different doctors at different times some doctors said this is due to stress but my recent reports which are attached for your further action. Please check my report and consult me for further course of treatment and reason of my problems...please.
19 Views hidden
default

Upper abdomen pain since 6 months

Hello Sir/Madam, I am feeling mild upper abdomen ache constantly and discomfort, if I lay down on bed I feel breathing difficulties. Took Ultrasound scan for abdomen 6 months back and it states that fatty liver and small stone in both the kidneys. Started medication in past reduced pain, but still upper abdomen pain there. Recently visited GI regarding my situation and Dr gave medicines(Razo 20, rifagut 400 and ranitin 300) pain not there for a week afterwards mild ache is back and discomfort in upper abdomen. Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.
26 Views hidden
default

Belly button foul discharge

Hi i have white color discharge from belly button. Which medicine should I take and what could be the reason for the same
19 Views hidden
default

Regarding hemorrhoids

Hi sir /madam, I am having skin growth outside of anus. Whenever I am having spicy food or non veg while passing stool i am feeling burning sensation around that area. Before it use to come and go inside. But nowadays it remains constant.it doesnt go away. But no bleeding , no pain and all . Can you please suggest me a solution or medication. Thanks in advance.
19 Views hidden
default

Headache and Gastritis

I am taking Nexpro IT(Esomeprazole 40mg + Itopride Hydrochloride 150mg) twice a day and SKF O syrup(Sucralfate + Oxetacaine) thrice a day for Erosive Gastritis treatment as per Doctor prescription. I am having headache today. Can I take Paracetamol(500mg) along with these medicines?
26 Views hidden
default

Constipation, right stomach & back pain

I've had constipation for a week. Since yesterday I'm feeling a pain in the mid-right stomach, flank and back. I had IBS and Acid reflux problem due to sedantry lifestyle from May to July. The problem resolved after mid-july with meds (Rifaximin for 2 weeks (July to August) and Esogress for 8 weeks (May to July)) and I had no problem till last week. I have had a sedantry lifestyle for over 5 weeks due to college placement, projects and assignments, and my eating habits have been bad for 2-3 weeks now due to stress. I'm having very less and hard stools in the morning (normal yellow colored but sometimes brown). What should I do? And Should I be concerned about the pain?
25 Views hidden
default

Gastroenterology related problems

Foul smelling gases are releasing through anus with sounds , bloating problem in stomach , digestive problems ,
24 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS