false

Stomach Problems & Remedies

Loading..

default

Gastric troubles

Respected doctor, Weneva i sit in d class frm mrng till evng ..i feel like dat my stomach z makgh lots of noises...i seriously suffrngh frm dz gas problem...i don eat ny spicy food or ny food which causes gas..still y its hpgh cn u pls tell me wat to do ...wat shud i do wen i wake up in d mrng to avoid dis gastritis..m rly fedup wid dz..pls rpy me doctor...dz rly embrsgh...pls tell me wat to do...nd send me d diet plan to avoid gastritis...

23 Views hidden

default

Pencriatitis treatment suggestions

My brother was admitted in hospital and he was diagnosed with acute Pencratitis and admitted to ICU for 7 days . He deploped fever in between and doctor suggested antibiotics which didn't work. After that he changed the antibiotics but still no luck. Then he started Meropenum 1g IV every 8 hrs and ferver seemed to be subsided. Continued that for a week . After that he was in normal ward for 10 more days and he took discharge from hospital. Everything was going good only but from last 2 days, he is again having fever. We are really very worried now for why fever got repeated. Please suggest

18 Views hidden

default

Having severe pain

Since 2 months having a severe pain not able to eat , not able to take water suddenly getting a severe stomach pain, had some medicine but those are not beneficial Now a days it s more paining

18 Views hidden

default

Acidic reflux

I have them constantly it hurts. I have had them for years I usually take Inexium (french pills). I have a hiatus hernia.

22 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain lot

Hi doctor after eating banana and watermelon im getting alot of stomach pain that i couldn't control it whats is my problem from childhood onwards i think i have this problem whats is solution doctors

17 Views hidden

default

Gastroentro

Sir I am a patient of Gastro. on 2nd March I admitted to Hospital with problem of malena and bleed in Vomiting. During Hospitalization EVL done. I could not understand why such problem arose, how much body part affected. What is the final solution of this problem. I am not so rich to afford the expenses various times.

16 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain

I have been having stomach pain for past four days. and i am suffering of loose motion. i think some infection on my stomach

15 Views hidden

default

Indigestion

I had consumed omega 3  tablets 6 years back and since then my stomach is not keeping well. Stomach ache  in the lower abdomen, diarhhea, constipation , loud stomach growling sounds.. Tried many things..Think that I shud go for endoscopy and colonoscopy. What shud I do

18 Views hidden

default

Inguinal hernia surgery.

I underwnt laproscopic inguinal hernia surgery with mesh on 27 aug 2016. My hernia was in primary stage and i have been wrking fine since the surgery. I read a statemnt that after surgery the muscle strength reduces to 80%. Is it true? As i m a defence aspirant ..and will go fr its tough training in next 4-5 months.

17 Views hidden

default

Pain on right side of stomach

Pain is coming on right side of stomach atleast 4-5 times a month and is very intense. Remaining days it's like something is there at the same place

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS