false

Stomach Problems & Remedies

Loading..

default

Gastritis & hyperacidity

I have had gastritis problem along with consistent nausea feeling and was under treatment of proton pump inhibitors for 5 months. After the treatment my stomach is not able to digest proteins of boiled egg white. I get pain and bloating feeling in stomach immediately after eating boiled eggs I never had this problem ever before the gastritis problem and treatment. Please suggest.

12 Views hidden

default

GI motility

On Nov 23,2016 I was diagnosed with GERD.Following which I was admitted in the hospital and treated with pantocid etc. Subsequently I have ha4d vomiting continuously in the month of December and rapid passage of food from stomach to Small intestine. I have had numerous blood tests,upper GI endoscopy,colonoscopy,ultrasound(abdomen and neck),gastric emptying study,barium fluoroscopy at Asian Institute of Gastro,Hyderabad Findings were Decreased Transit time from stomach to caecum in barium study, and Gastric scintigraphy revealed %emptying 38% in 1hr ,62% in 2ndhr ,95%in 3rd hr. I was taking thyroid medicine from september(TSH-5.63 at that time clinically diagnosed) and was asked to stop that time I was diagnosed with increased GI motility and told that it would take time to improve.A month has passed and I have noticed no improvement. Can Octreotide injection help me to decrease motility?

17 Views hidden

default

Black Stools and indigest

Going black stools, indigestion and I am fearing about cancer, something gas moves to chest also. please suggest it

19 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain

I do not have any past problem of stomach pain. On settle 1.5 month ago in rajasthan I suffered from stomach pain. I got consulted with gyno and MD also. On their advice I got ultrasound of stomach, report is ok and no any problem . I also get urine and blood test for which repot is as under:- (a) Bilirubin (T) - 0.86 mg/dl (b) Pus Cell-. 1-3/HPF (c) Epithelial cells - 3-5/HPF (d) Erythrcytes. -. 0-2/HPF. Despite taking medicine I still suffering from stomach pain. Some neighbours are saying this is the climatic problem and suffered many others during first arrival. Pl advice effective medicines.

15 Views hidden

default

Loose motions

Got some food allergies or infection may be, she is having stomach ache since Saturday morning and loose motions since night with high frequency, Pls suggest as on Sunday we are unable to get any doctor

24 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain and bleeding

Suffering from stomach pain since 2012 now pain with bleeding and heart burn this has been happening for 6 months

34 Views hidden

default

Sgpt level 128

I have siagnosed with sgpt level 128 .What type of vegetables and fruits could I eat ..could I take green tea also?

26 Views hidden

default

Diegestive system improve

Hi, according to my height I am drastically underweight. Since childhood my diegestive system is not good. The moment I have some spicy food or outside food, 6 out of 10 times I have a stomach upset. I work in the BPO KPO industry and into continues Night shift and have been doing the same for almost 3 years now. Basically from Calcutta, West Bengal relocated to Bangalore, Karnataka for job purpose. Kindly advise how do I improve my diegestive system and then enhance my weight to a minimum level. What should I follow? What excersise should I do? What food I should have? (I love biscuits. Since childhood I have had so many, so many biscuits) Protein, Supliment is it advisable? Any problem with my liver? Apart from this I don't have any issues. But this is the issue I have since childhood. Since my class 10 my weight is constant. It has neither increased nor decreased. Thank you for your suggestions in advance.

20 Views hidden

default

Feeling hungry

Hello doctor, iam 22 my weight is 48 i had sudden weight lose i was 50 before... since few days iam feeling very hungry even having meal on time...! for every three hours i feel empty...

19 Views hidden

default

Gastric trouble

I am suffering from gastric trouble past one year. But these days I am having trouble in washroom. I have to go daily in the morning and again in afternoon. I am facing so much trouble because of this.

38 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS