Stomach Problems & Remedies

default

Stomach pain on and off.

Stomach pain in the upper part of the stomach(above navel). Loose stools for 2 times and frequent motions. Kids had stomach infection wit same symptoms. On and off stomach pain. Feeling slight feverish. As of now no vomiting sensation
14 Views hidden
default

Blood in motion

I have take acupressure treatment before 3 months. After that I have bleeding and cold (Sali) in motion (Loose motion) for the past 3 months. Now the bleeding is increased. Need help. Yogesh from Puzhal
17 Views hidden
default

Excessive mucous in stool and constipati

I have been having a Excessive mucous in stool and constipation and also present internal heomorids this problem last 4year ,and this time not properly motion in morning,i am also drinks of light hot in morning but dose not passing stool in easily
14 Views hidden
default

Urine problem

I tested my urine and was detected with ur8ne infection.i used my medicine and felt better but again i started having same symptoms.i again consulted and had my urine tested but the report was clear.These days i really don't feel well.There is yellow dark urine and there is strange pain in my lower abdomen
14 Views hidden
default

Diarrhea and stool is gel like 15 Times

I had fever from yesterday I had DOLO 650. NORFLOX TZ. And then zintac. My fever is gone now but my stomach is giving me a lot of trouble. Last night till now I went to bathroom for 15 times. Every time I go its jelly and liquid type.
16 Views hidden
default

Fissure problem

Pet me Jalan,bathroom me jalan, Gale me Jalan,mosion me problem , poti nikalne me problem, thairoide, acidity, kelsiom ki kami
17 Views hidden
default

Remedy and medication

Need help and how to go for treatment suffer from gas and nausea no positive result so far feeling pain in my back and esophagus.
12 Views hidden
default

Motion after anything i eat or drink

From last 20 days what ever i am eating i am having motion..it is not normal one...not loose motion type...but not normal...i dont have any pain or fever...neither any other symtom...only motion after anything i drink or eat...pls tell me what to do
17 Views hidden
default

Feeling bloated

Feeling bloated from upper stomach to throat. I was taking medicines for loose motion Nimoraz o and colospa rtd and econorm 250. But since night I m feeling bloated and because of that could not sleep.
14 Views hidden
default

Stomach pain

I've been a stomach pain above the nabi for 2 days. Yesterday I've vomit . So plz help me out. I am very worried about this
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR