Mental Health

default

Anxiety problem

Hello I have symptoms of social anxiety 1 I am shy to talk with someone on phone,face to face and I am introvert in childhood 2 I feel nervous and overthinking before talking with new people and before going anywhere and I can't sleep in any other house or city except my home 3 Daily I wish and think I will go there and there but feel nervous before going and so I left the idea of going 4 I don't feel nervous in public places and gathering 5 i don't drink or smoke 6 i don't feel frustrated and angry due to anxiety I can control my anger and frustration 7 I dont feel sad, nervous, anxious , overthinking and thoughts running in my mind daily 8 Daily I feel different different symptoms So tell me exact type of anxiety and treatment
20 Views hidden
default

Ibs and schizophrenia

Hello sir, I had psychosis about 10 months ago, since then i have been put on anti-psychotic as well as counselling. In counselling i have slowly resolved all the issues now the anti psychotic is beginning to hurt with side effects such as confusion. I am wanting to know if schizophrenia could be misdiagnosed for ibs or can the psychosis have cured in the meantime.
11 Views hidden
default

Antidepressants in Leh (18000ft)

I have read online that I am not supposed to take antidepressants in high altitude as it thickens blood or something. I am on escitalopram 10mg since 3 months for anxiety. Please tell if i should continue taking it when I am in Leh, Ladakh.
20 Views hidden
default

Aripiprazole

How to withdraw from aripiprazole 2 mg i am using it since 2 and half months for ppd .should i consult the concerned doctor?
21 Views hidden
default

About Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)

My mother is suffering from mental illness. We consult a doctor but did not take medicine. Why doctor not apply ect firstly ? Is it unsafe? Is it not working properly?
26 Views hidden
default

Side effects

I am experiencing side effects of my medication because I am finding difficult to write. Please tell me am I correct?
26 Views hidden
default

Sleeping problem and Low Sleep

I have sleeping problem, I sleep at 5 Am and wake up at 9 Am. I want to get sleep on time please help.
35 Views hidden
default

Anxiety disorder

In 2019,I have prescribed by gastroenterolgist Nexito LS because of my health related anxiety disorder,later after usage of few months doctor has asked to use whenever I feel anxious and daily use is not required, since then I am following the same approach taking Nexito LS monthly once or twice depending on my condition. Is it recommended approach to follow or shall I need to completely stop nexito ls,please suggest.
31 Views hidden
default

Anxiety mood swing issue

Anxiety mood swing issue low of energy nightmare problem low focus week meomery issue hypersensitivity
30 Views hidden
default

Living with heart attack fear

Read fully, urgent advise need. 2 years before i started to fear about corona virus during my work from home scenario.. and it's finally converted into heart attack fear.. one day suddenly i got heart palpitation with lot of fear and feel like iam going to die. Suddenly i rushed to the hospital and take ecg and it's normal. From that time to still, I experienced 7-8 times heart palpitation (lightheadness with dizziness - but not severe, mild only). Whenever happened this i taken heart related test and it's normal report. In last 1.5 years i have taken 6 ecg, 2 echo, 2 tmt, 2 chest xray, 1 thyroid, 2 lipid profile test. All reports were normal, LDL is borderline. Doctor advised me to nothing to worry, you don't have any heart problem now. Despite visited more than 10 doctor and all the heart test were normal, I still living with heart attack fear.. Even little changes happened in my body i thinking it's heart problem and iam going to die..😭😭😭
51 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS