Mental Health

default

Mental illness

Hello doc, When i read something then my head is heavier after that i have to study forcefully and then i repeat sentences repeatedly and i does't understand anything ,this is start from 8 years ago. Now this is serious for me i think repeatedly same thought forcefully all day , my memory becomes weak and i forget lots of thinking. Plz help
12 Views hidden
default

Mild numbness

I feel left side body face ear on off mild numbness. i am blood pressure patient taking madicine regularly.
13 Views hidden
default

Depression

Hi doctor! I am basically emotional person.i had a clash with my BF .its totally my mistake.i am totally in guilty.he knows what i am but for single mistake in 2 years of relation.he just left me.Am pleading and begging him but he says its over.I am totally tired.i feel like dying.Am totally into depression.Please suggest me Something.
13 Views hidden
default

Relationship Problem

I'm in relationship from 8 year and the boy will restrict for my day to day life and always blame me for all his problem. Now I'm trying to convince him to don't think negative but he didn't want to change. What should I do now I'm so mentally stressed. What step should I take. I want to be with that guy. He is very good and kind by nature but when it come to me he get over possessive for me. Please suggest me I'm very depressed.
14 Views hidden
default

Feel tensed

I cant live in present,have day dreamng and try to think about the past incidents in different way and i have lack of concentration and get tensed over small matters.
17 Views hidden
default

Behaving like senseless

My father in law aged 63yrs...Behaving senseless.not recognizing anyone..Not slipping..ECG report is normal.
13 Views hidden
default

Brain Tingling

Brain Tingling sensation when Angry what can i do ? is it serious or not ? please help me if anyone can .
10 Views hidden
default

Diverted mind

I experience a lot of negative thoughts.whenever i try to study it takes a lot of power to make attention and concentration.i am not able to study for continuous hours.
14 Views hidden
default

Urgent mental issue

I have a relative who is highly suspicious in nature. She believes that the husband is having another ex marital affair. She keeps shouting throughout the day and pushes  the other person to confess by force to things which might not be true. Recently one diagnosis of her situation said that she is suffering from delusional infidelity. She is Highly resistant to medication and in constant denial to understand to other people's suggestions. At times and at odd hours she gets aggressive and start attacking the other person through verbal or sometimes physically with constant verbal confrontation. Please suggest what can be done in this situation. How do I convince them to take the medication or shud I come down to see you asap
18 Views hidden
default

I am not happy in my career

I have been married two years . Started with a business one year back but not happy in it . I don't feel the motivation to go to work or to do anything of lately. I maybe having existential crisis . I don't know what to do with my life. Every few days I feel off . I don't enjoy anything . I thought about a career change but everyone says no
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR