false

Mental Health

Loading..

default

Snoring and trouble sleeping

I have got trouble sleeping approximately 3-4 times a month minimum and i have got issue of snoring. I snor every night that too its a loud snor speciallu in morning.

13 Views hidden

default

Suicidal tendancy

Stuck in a relationship, want to get out..... but not about to...... feels like self harming and killing

23 Views hidden

default

Collapse & convulsions

I've suddenly collapsed today morning, had convulsions for few moments - don't exactly know how many seconds as I was alone. I broke my bucket as I was in bathroom. Had 1 little bruise. I'm pretty scared if this repeats in a dangerous environment. Please suggest which kind of doctor to consult.

17 Views hidden

default

Continous Head Pressure

I am suffering from pcod from past 5-6 years and do not get periods without medicines. I was on treatment for the same and suddenly lots of head problems started in 2012. It's been 5 years now I feel continues pressure around my head and sometimes it feels like inside my head it's revolving. Doctors prescribed me sertaline saying it's due to stress,I took it for 1 year. Now I'm taking homeopathy from last 1 year for pcod n head pressure too,still not getting any results. Earlier they said it's vertigo,others say its stress and some said it's due to hormones. I can't do any physical workout for my pcod problem due to this unnecessary pressure around me,sometimes I feel out of balance too while walking,standing,etc. No one can diagnose yet what is it,I'm also doing night shifts in a bpo. Please help me regarding this because no one live with this pressure all the time on head,its very difficult for me because I'm not getting properly diagnosed for this head pressure.

17 Views hidden

default

Depression,over thinking lack of selfcnf

Sir,i am really feeling very serious depression last 1 year..i could not focus on my studies anymore I m preparing for competative xams.its all because i got controversies with my father, his character has changed and he harassed me for not getting job and his narrow minded thoughts making me feel so depressed.he is demoralozing and discouraging me.and now i cant able to control my anger on my father,everytime my mind is ruining around him and his abnormal behaviour.and I m getting too anger and situation is out of range.I m too much frustrated.and overthinking also 1 problem I m smiling and m getting anxious for no reason and even talking myself.my mind is deeply polluted now..I m lacking with self confidence and I have lost enthusiasm on any thing..i really want to die..please give me a suggestion to recover myself to feel confident and focus on studies???

19 Views hidden

default

Stress and depression

I have been stressful and sad for the past 6 months and it has become severe for the past 2 months.I don't find an exact reason for my sadness and depression.I just can't be happy,whenever I try to get happy something makes me sad again.I feel like I am not like the one I used to be before. I miss myself. Often I get the feeling of running away somewhere or commit suicide.Please, help me to come out of this problem and lead my normal life.

16 Views hidden

default

Constant headache , feel suffocated

Family probelm . Mom dad are alway fighting Relationship problem never successful Feel lonely, always feel incomplete and crying

19 Views hidden

default

Medicine not support me

Please give me openion about attached medcine. I am feeling more depression while taking these medicines. These medicine are not treating me well. I think i will die before time with these pills. I am in big deepression while taking these pills. Thease pills also upset my abdomen. I am unable to think anything. I want to sucide. Or kill any one else in my angery behaviour that comes any time in my mind. I am having a big mood/personality change behaviour. Every time i feel low. Please suggest i need to take these pills. Or change my psychatrist.

15 Views hidden

default

Snoring Problem

I have snoring problem and due to this while sleeping it creates a huge sound. Also while snoring, sometimes it takes a long deep breathing and suddenly it stops with a huge sound and I wake up. It makes me to feel like I stopped breathing or my heart stops its beats and so suddenly I wake up and then my heart starts beating fastly for few minutes, this happens very often 1. Is this a big problem? 2. Why do I get snoring? 3. Is there solution to stop snoring permenantly? 4. Why do simetimes it takes a long deep breathing and suddenly it stops with big sound & I wake up? Please give me clear details and also the solution for this probelm, I am very upset with this problem :-(

12 Views hidden

default

Depression

I am not able to face anything very confused i cry too much..i hv got addiction of tablets.. there are some prblma goin in my life from longtime..alwz i think to end my life but m too weak for in case ths thng gave me habits of eating any tablets

25 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS