Mental Health

default

Help me in cure ocd

I have ocd medicines not performing well in curing it so tell me some medicines to cure ovd quic and fast
14 Views hidden
default

Sleeping disorder

I can't sleep at Hardly I sleep maximum 4 hrs I try to sleep but I can't always thinking about past,was gone through my past I always think about that and also I'm going getting hungry for food even I loose intrest in eating and normally activities in daily life.
17 Views hidden
default

Depression

I have suffered from depression in the long term. Now I feel my brain to be so weak that I can't even read a page or use my smartphone continuously for half an hour and if I do so I feel dizzy and my brain feels like stretching from inside.
18 Views hidden
default

Anxiety and depression

Unable to sleep at night and frequent breaks during sleep. Constantly avoiding going out Unable to focus on a particular thing, even on entertainment videos Feeling sleepy all day as unable to sleep at night
62 Views hidden
default

Hair breaking habit

I have a habit of breaking the split ends. It has been happening from 4-5 years and I couldn't stop doing this now. I find myself doing this the whole day. Cutting my hair short doesn't effect it at all. It gives me a pleasure of removing something that's bad and unhealthy, but breaking the hair does lead to more split ends. Despite knowing the fact and situation i have no control over it.
26 Views hidden
default

I am having chronulic back pain.

I am having chronic thoracic back pain since 1 year.indid mri which ia normal.and x ray is normal.blood test also normal.my vitamins d and b12 are defeicency.because of this i am getting anxiety on my helath.i am always googling so i got more anxious.due to this the pain increases and mood disturbances and went to depression please guid me .i want to out of anxiety diaorder.if i get any illnes i am thinking the illness may be serious like cancer and other.etc.so i am avoiding people.now a days.and always trying to searvh in google for anything.and always tirwd fatigue and not active.please guide me without medications how i can be normal?
22 Views hidden
default

Objectifying a woman

Is it good to objectify a woman? Whenever I go just objectification. My friends only talk about the part of the bodies of the ladies.i get angry. Even going to a mall or restaurant,cinema or anywhere if I go with them they start objectifying. Is it good. Should they change their mind or woman should? And how can I handle them. Thank 🙏💕 you
30 Views hidden
default

Depressed now

Hi, I am unable to get over the fact that my gf is going to be getting married and intimate with someone else.  I am unable to see her cute face getting into such acts. It's causing me depression.
111 Views hidden
default

Serta 50 and clonil 25

Can i take both serta and clonil by keeping enough interval period of time. I am suffering from ocd. First I was taking serta 50 and I was not getting benefits then I started to take clonil. My symptoms started to disappear. I want to make sure can I take both clonil and serta together
24 Views hidden
default

Mental Health

I am facing mental health issue from last few years.. just want to confirm if i fine or not. I face anxiety issues, trust issues, never feel excitement for anything.. always depressed and also get feeling that people don't like me.
99 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS