Mental Health

default

Is desvenl needed if venla already taken

I have taken venla 225 for 2 months but it did not work. Doc didn't give desvenla. He said it's made of same medicine to reduce side effects. I changed doc he gave me desvenla. What is going on. Plz explain. I don't want to die in depression.
12 Views hidden
default

Thioril 10

I and having insomnia or sleeplessness since a month due to anxiety. I visited psychiatrist on 15th September. He gave following medicines - 1. Thioril 10 for 30 days once 2. Phnergen 10 for 30 days once 3. Epitril 0.25mg for 30 days once 4. Evion 400 for 30 days once after lunch. Why he gave me THIORIL 10 as it is for schizophrenia patients ??? He also said me that the above medicines are of small dose keeping my age at concern.
18 Views hidden
default

Depression

I wanted to know whether i have depression or not because i consulted psychiatrist and ate his medicine for 15 days but don't have relief i have ocd too and anxienty but for now my depression is becoming unstoppable i am eating pexep cr 25 1 in morning 1 on night Eitilaam pro 20 half in morning half on night Fluvoxin cr 100 1 in night and zispeb ls half in night for 15 days
22 Views hidden
default

Depression

I called a psychologist but he says there is no screening or test that is used to test depression i wonder why and wants to know which kind of screening or test happen for it.
21 Views hidden
default

Panic/anxiety attacks

My dad died in November,it was sudden and unexpected. He was so healthy and I was just 19. My anxiety attacks have reduced but sometimes I get them to the extent where I become unable to sleep all night long. Anxiety attacks never lets me sleep,my heart rate gets fast ,I start feeling as if I can't breathe and it freaks me out because I feel something might happen to me just like dad. I want to sleep properly,please help.
33 Views hidden
default

OCD Medication

I tried the following for MDD + OCD Escitalopram 20mg - worked only for MDD, didn't work for OCD, no side effects Sertraline 200mg - did not work, no side effects Paroxitine 50mg - did not work, no side effects Fluoxetine 40mg - seemed to be working but severe side effects (bloating, headache, acidity, flu like symptoms) - could not tolerate Fluvoxamine 50mg - seemed to be working but severe side effects (bloating, headache, acidity) - could not tolerate I am taking CBT/ERP Is there any other option for OCD medication? Now I have two options: 1. Try Clomipramine 2. Try Escitalopram 40mg Which one is a better option? Are there any long term side effects like risk of cancer if I take 40mg of Escitalopram which is higher than normal high? Thank you for your valuable comments, looking forward. Every comment is helpful to me. App had some problem, it marked it as unhelpful for one comment before, sorry for that. Hence reposting as per Support staff's advice.
21 Views hidden
default

I want to quit smoking

Please help me, i really want to quit smoking. I really dont want to smoke. But i really get mood swing and anxiety, i go through different moods. I tried with nicotine gum and all. But did not work...any medication
24 Views hidden
default

Depression screening and test

I wanted to know if there are screening and test for depression or any mental illness or if there are treatment for emergency case
39 Views hidden
default

Anxiety nervousness etc

I feel anxious and not able to concentrate on anything...it's been happening from an year... Sometimes palpitations and all... I am.student Nervousness and mind is not still,...
24 Views hidden
default

Feeling i have some health problem

I always feel that i would get some serious health problems. I was suffering from asthma and taking inhalers for the same. If i got shortness of breathe. i was thinking that i would die or if i got light pain in chest i think it would be an heart attack. My ECG is normal. My blood test reports are normal. Sometimes i think i would get stroke or as such. But my BP is normal. I was thinking about the same always. How to get rid of these. Iam obese with 100Kgs weight. 24Yrs Male. i will be driving bike for 120Km daily to my work both to and fro. Even during my driving i was thinking about the same. Always checking google about my issues and getting afraid of the same.
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS