false
Loading..

default

9 months Post partum

I delivered via csec in Dec 2015. When my baby was roughly around 3.5 to 4 months old. I started having some weird feelings and obtrusive thoughts. I have no thoughts of harming my son but have really weird thoughts. One moment I am fine and feel I don't need help but the next 2 days I feel helpless and have bad thots.

20 Views hidden

default

Schizophernia

Is Schizophernia hereditary? My friend's mother-in-law is schizophernic and she was severly affected when she was in her 40's and 50's. Now she is 67 and is bit stable. My friend heard that schizophernia is hereditary and has this doubt if there is a chance that the condition might get passed on to the next generation, even though her husband and she are perfectly normal?

25 Views hidden

default

No Erection

Hi Im Not Getting Erection While Watching girls or solo girl porn...But I Get Instant hard erection when i see a penis in porn and i imagine myself at the place of the girl having sex...Im Not Attracted To Male I Still Like Girls But Not Getting Erection Help Me plz!!

36 Views hidden

default

Heart Attack From Stress

In 2012 I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, BPD, Severe Depression, Panic Disorder and Insomnia. I have a long history with depression, self harm and suicidal urges (I have attempted suicide multiple times). I'm doing much better now, as I'm able to understand my condition and take precautions before I let myself do something that I will regret. However, my panic attacks still continue and they've become more painful than usual. I sometimes get many of the symptoms of a heart attack, including a pain in my arm. I'm aware that panic attacks are often mistaken for heart attacks, but I was wondering if it was possible at all that I have a heart disease- and if so, how do I get it checked? I've been having a doubt about this for about 5-6 months now, so I think I need some advice.

48 Views hidden

default

Angry Halucinatn Dementia

My Father gets Angry, Rash, Uncontrollable. Sometimes Hallucinates, Sometimes unable to recognize persons, calls people by wrong names, forgets incidents, many times refuses to accept things. Very veru Bad behaviour with Mom, and even with other women.

24 Views hidden

default

Depression after dengue

I had dengue fever this month. I have recovered from dengue but i am facing two issues. 1. Depression 2. Loss of appetite. This depression is like sinking feeling. I feel weak too. I want to know if i should consult a doctor for this sinking feeling or will it go away in some days?

23 Views hidden

default

Relationship

Since the day I broke up with my girlfriend I have been having panic attacks, over thinking , doing nothing but thinking about her all day , its been 4 weeks now. I am still talking to her as friends or well wisher or something like that but its like she is paying me back by caring for me Zn I don't know what to do , I am very much in love with her, I cared for her since the day I saw her, its not like I am a filmy person who believes in fairy tales but I bet you there was some supernatural about our understanding and now she isn't there for me, I don't want to spoil my life just because of her as I need to take care of my parents to for that I meed to focus on my career but this problem is eating me up , I need help in dealing with this

68 Views hidden

default

Feeling anxious

I have this problem of waking up with sudden jerks at night. And I feel overly guilty for lil (almost negligible) things. How can get over it permanently?

23 Views hidden

default

Dreaming all the time

Doctor I have the problem of depression and thinking something all the time even driving the bike please help me in out

33 Views hidden

default

Why im so ??

Is it true that a depressed person always think wrong , I love a girl so much and she too and I know she is very loyal but there was somthng happened that made me suspecting everything , it was not that big issue but still I suspect her in every case , and my study is also effected , I plan very much but can't do anything , I want to faith her but suspecting thoughts are every where , she just tell me a lie about a guy ,she just used to talk him not more than that but why she lied , this thought kills me , I too know that it is not the big issue but still I can't control my self fighting her , anger her , abusing her bcz I think she hurt my feelings ,yes this is the thing Now I'm helpless with the thoughts , I want to love but generally things go wrong every time For study I used to denial situation and my father don't understand me , I thought of worst case scenario Sometimes I find that I want to quarrel ,anger with her knowingly , Why I'm so ?? Suddenly I loose my temperament

47 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS