false

Mental Health

Loading..

default

Depression and nerve damage I've been on

Very depressed and shaky so much so that I can't even hold a cup of coffee or right I've been on valium 10 since 1973 built up a tolerance and hasn't worked in months so I weaned off of it we tried busbar that did not work the only alternative I can think of is a Xanax what is your take on this I really need help to stop shaking because I cannot function

12 Views hidden

default

Obssesive compulsive disorder

Ocd is putting me down everyday , if iam sad and talk to anyone with sad but calm voice i just think i should feel sorry for it if even it is ok for that person and if i say something to anyone i have to think before and even after the talk . i am not able to understand what to do and with whom to talk i just think if people makes fun of me i can't able to bear it again again and i even feel very much inferior in front of people that may be the family members or outsiders tell me what to do . not even able to concentrate in any work i just busy in thinking that what people say if i would do wrong . if the whole day i was just thinking whether i have hurt some than said no no........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

12 Views hidden

default

Anxiety and depression

Hello...I m 26 years old Female ...I don't knw wats happening wid me....I don't feel satisfied or enjoy anything I do...I mean I don't feel anything...like if I m wid my friend n going out ..I smile bt I dont feel happiness frm inside..and the same happen wid my studies n all regular activities...I do everything bt without any sense...i solve questions bt d next movement don't able to recall ..I feel lost ...don't knw wat I m doing wats happening...friends say dat u need to consult doctor bt I think i m fine ...I don't need I m all ok...do I need to consult doctor or it happen whn situation r not in ur favour....plz suggest

14 Views hidden

default

Depression anxiety

Suffering from depression and anxiety unable to concentrate on work having negative thoughts always mood upset unusual heart beat and main thing upset stomach for last 2 years Does depression and anxiety causes gastric and indigestion problem plz suggest me what to do

20 Views hidden

default

Side effects of using tryptomer

I have been using tryptomer since last 3 months. !st month i have started with 10mg and now i am using 25mg. I was suffering from lymphocytic colitis, my doctor prescribed me mesacol od and tryptomer. I have to continue this medicine for 3 more months. Wierd thing is as my doctor warned me about the after effects of taking tryptomer i.e., sleepiness etc. I have never felt any sleepiness after taking the tablet. I usually take tablet at night around 10 and do my work. I sleep around 1 or 2 at night. I am concerned about my health and after/side effects of using tryptomer for such a long period. Please suggest me if i should continue taking tryptomer for 3 more months or not.

16 Views hidden

default

Brother becoming too angry and listening

My Brother 14 yrs old. spending a lot of time with friends and social network. at home he is becoming too angry and not listening to parents and arguing for all things, even his friends are same.And in this age started love and roaming. He is even dull in studies. I am so worried about him, he is the only son to my parents Please help me

20 Views hidden

default

After broke up with my gf

I have broke up with my gf. She broke up with me because we cant share our very personal problems.and i need to heal after the break up. I cant heal. Every time i remember her. And view her profile some gifts from her. And every time i give her a sorry message and promice anything to share with her. But he not give any reply some times seen the message and sometimes being online not seen it. Now it crossed 7 days. But i want to get the love back. But i need to be heal. Because she is not agree with the sorry and share deal. But i know i have changed.. But i need to heal. I cant do anything.please help me to heal. I need heal.every time i am crying but it is not helping me. Please i got serious. Suicide thinking come always. Please give me some advice. My life is not normal now. I am a student of bsc 2nd year. Please help me. Please

21 Views hidden

default

Constant dizziness

I am suffering from dizziness from past one month while walking its more can you please suggest me any solution

16 Views hidden

default

Headache,aggressive anger,depression

Having agressive anger and headache since 15 days Emotional outburst with the crying continues 2days.

25 Views hidden

default

Hyperactivity; psychologically abnormal

The child has been behaving abnormal for a couple of years as of now. He is abnormally hitting us((parents), getting hyperactive extremely; using strange languauge. We had let him get treated by a psychologist too but the results are stiill of grave concern.

13 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS