Mental Health

default

Having headache and insomnia

Can't able to sleep, due to personal life issues think all day night, having anxiety issue, severe headache
21 Views hidden
default

14 hour Fasting

Can I do 14 hour  fasting between my dinner and breakfast ( 7.00PM-9.00AM) while taking antidepressants at night alternative days
19 Views hidden
default

Dealing with memory struggles

One of the most distressing aspects of my current state is the frequent suicidal thoughts I experience. These thoughts are overwhelming and persistent, making it unsafe for me to be left alone. The risk of self-harm is ever-present, necessitating close monitoring and intervention to ensure my safety.My memory issues are particularly troubling. I struggle with both sensory and short-term memory. Tasks that require immediate recall or involve sensory input are especially challenging. Moreover, I’ve begun to forget long-term memories, which adds to my anxiety and sense of instability. This decline in cognitive function has had a profound impact on my daily life and academic performance. The inability to remember important information and events affects my confidence and ability to function effectively in various settings.
16 Views hidden
default

Having anxiety and panic attacks

Having anxiety most of the times. And few things trigger panicking. I feel shortness of breath, heavy heart, fast heartbeats. Can you please suggest any medication for this
27 Views hidden
default

Nutritional deficiencies

Can I take neurobion forte and folvite  tablet while taking antidepressants paxi cr 12.5 alternative days
22 Views hidden
default

Know about Drug interaction

Can take ginkgo biloba, ashwagandha, shilajit along with sertraline, amisulpride, prothiaden, pregabalin?
14 Views hidden
default

DEPRESSION AND OVERTHINKING

I have taken nexito for 10 months it helped me a lot but i am not in good mindset then and now also i am suffering from depression and i overthink a lot about everythink i feel low and unhappy all the time i have developed hiv phobia in between the period i am also suffering from ocd about god thoughts i want to be okay i also pray to bhagwan pls make me okay or call me to you bhagwan Pls help
23 Views hidden
default

Antidepressants and acid reflux

I had Nissen fundoplication 2 years back . I was diagnosed with deprecated after that so I had acid reflux even after surgery. Hence I was put on antidepressants like mirnite 30mg and soltus100 mg my acid reflux stoped now my dr has reduced the dose of mirnite to 15mg and soltus to 50mg now I think I have slight acid reflux. After eating I have slight throat irritation. Is due to reducing the dose of the tablets or some other reason dr pls clarify.
23 Views hidden
default

Getting depressed

Currently I am experiencing many symptoms. I have started overthinking and at that particular time I used to get anxiety shivering and crying continuously. I feel like no one understands me and I am all alone. Not even able to sleep used to get severe headache and facing other problems as well like hair fall and I guess it's all because of that
27 Views hidden
default

Career Related

I wanted to live outside home.. but my parents are unable to understand this issue... As it is important for my desired career.. I really don't understand how to convince them.. the generation gap is the biggest issue
22 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS