Mental Health

default

Can't focus, unmotivated, tired

I have too much thoughts on my head even when im not thinking at anything my mind seems to be going back and force on topics, I'm constantly sleeping even when im not tired or sleepy. I can't keep my mind on stuff, i get tired and frustrated when things get too much time and when they are going slow. I used to work out and none of these seemed big or bothered me but now i can't even convince mysrlf to exercise. My head is all over the place most of the times. It exactly looks like that ball full of lines and circles that they draw in cartoons. I simply think that i have lost my productivity and motivation.
18 Views hidden
default

Head,lips and hand trmors

Hello Doctor, My brother in law has shivering disease. This is hereditary disease. It looks like familial tremor. My brother in law's father and grandfather has this disease. His grandfather got this dis ease at the age of 60 and died at 75. His father got this tremors at the age of 40 and died at 55. For my brother in law he got this tremors at the age of 28. He has tremors and not able to hold things properly in one attempt. He is mentally okay but feels loosing some balance when walking and when he speak. Looks like he is loosing memory also.
13 Views hidden
default

Mental stress

Sleepless nights due to overthinking tends to depression ,addicted to smoking when stressed,headache in rear side of head
20 Views hidden
default

Feel sands fall over head

My mother she is 60 feels sand falls over her head, complaining last 3 yes. We are consulting psychiatrist doe last two years but no productive result. Can you suggest plz
18 Views hidden
default

Fear of death,depression

I have numbness in left side of my body and I usually feel some unknown pains in mu body,I just everytime think about death and I have fear of death,so I couldn't do anything,iam.not.happy with this
19 Views hidden
default

Overcome fear

I am very sensitive and afraid to sleep alone in night. I am married manband 27 years old..others of age are easily sleeping alone in night..but I could not..i always gets shocks with little surprise or sudden reaction.. how can I get rid of.it..please assist
16 Views hidden
default

Want to quit tobacco chewing

I have the habit of chewing Tobacco at the time of latrine for 7 years.Tried few times to let off this habit but cant do. Please help me.
13 Views hidden
default

Mental illness

Is Frontal lobe of brain responsible for all psychiatric disorders? Is it the root of mental illnesses? How it cause mental problem?
16 Views hidden
default

I am not able to focus

I have difficulty in focusing, concentrating in task,not able to comprehend information quickly as others,very slow thinking, drowsiness during daytime.,fatigue,very forgetful Plz help.
17 Views hidden
default

Headache. Anxiety. Crying

I am having a turmoil in my life. A broken marriage. Ditched by my husband. Left me in the middle of the journey. I used to be this fun loving chirpy girl. I still am. But off late i have mental and psychological problem that is making me feel terrible, lost and despondent. I cry on little things and i have contsant fear in my mind that i may be left alone. I lost weight so that i can regain my lost strength. It helped me alot, people like me alot but theres something in mee thats making me feel insane and pathetic.
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR