false

Mental Health

Loading..

default

Hello.. im a student

I want to treat my clinophobia and clinomania by myself because earlier i was very confident and i donot get bother by my surrounfings or my relations..but im afraid of seeing a pyschologist as no1 around me see my problem so much seriously and i cant let my family people know or my college professor kneww...but due to my daily college problem im not goona allowed to write my exams

15 Views hidden

default

Schizophrenia patient

My father has been suffering from Schizophrenia for a long time and it has been only 6 years since we have found out about it. During 2010 we consulted a doctor since things were getting worse and he adviced to take sirilept 50. After 3 months my father discontinued the medicine and never consulted the doctor after that. Bt my mother always gave him the medicine by mixing it in his food and after two three days he was back to normal again. Whenever there were synptoms that there was something wrong we used to give him that medicine. 6 months ago we took him to the doctor again and the doctor adviced him to take Oleanz rt 10 and Tremlin 2mg. But the situation got worse after that. So the doctor again switched back to sirilept 50. But now the problem is that the medicine is not available anywhere. I tried to buy it online with valid prescription but cannot find it anywhere. I have also asked our doctor but he said that this was the only medicine that can cure him. What should we do now ?

26 Views hidden

default

Relationship problem

I'm in a serious relationship with a guy for past 10 months. Now we are having problems in our relationship He's changed a bit according to me, when I say this to him, he says he's the same and nothing has changed from his side. We fight a lot nowadays even on small matters We both don't wanna give up on this relationship Please tell me what should we do to make this work?

18 Views hidden

default

Laziness and fatigue

Hello, I feel tired throught the day.. Dont feel like doing anything. Get sad easily. This is making me frustrated. I feel enervated. And just 7-8 months back i used to be full of energy everytime .Very very active and cheerful. I don't know what the problem is and which doctor to consult. I also got my testosterone level checked (suggested by online research) and its normal.

17 Views hidden

default

Hello..im student

Based on my daily activities i think im having clinomania and clinophobia both conditions and i want to get rid of my low self confidence and procatinating habits

22 Views hidden

default

Worried abt mental state

High irritability,prolonged sadness n despair without any particular serious reason, lose of interest in activities,difficulty to communicate with others,excessive sleep especially during day, highly sensitive to remarks unlike before,disinterest to interact with others, n feeling tired of living and thoughts to end life.

21 Views hidden

default

Drepressed in life

Iam in a relationship for 4yrs the guy whom am in relationship is not ready to be wit me anymore stating he is got a problem with his carrier. Wants me to move on. Am really attached to him that am not finding a way to move on.. Feeling left out.. Literally feeling hopeless. Can't approach my parents nor I have any friend whom I share my sorrows.

23 Views hidden

default

Hypertension

My father has a psychological problem twice in a year. 45 to 60 he will be admitted in hospital for hypertension, obnormal behaviour,lack of sleep & loose talk about family members. Even though he was taking medican from the age of 18 with proper doctor advice he was not recovered. later we decided to stop medicine from his age of 50. Nothing has been changed only the medicine expenses reduced and we will admit him in some homes where pay them for food and medicine for the period of stay. Once he becomes normal we bring back to my home. We have seen many psychologists and spend around 5 lakhs in last 25 years. Can some one update me is there a chance of recovery for these kinds of issues

21 Views hidden

default

Chances of Depression

My friend gets very moody. Sometimes so much happy and then at the same time equally sad. She makes statements that show intentions of harming herself. Sometimes very negative thoughts also comes out of her mouth. She is herself very irritated because of this behaviour. Along with this she has different other health problems like: 1. Constant Body Pain( Tested positive for Vit.D deficiency) 2. Continuous headache 3. Fatigue and Laziness 4. Even after eating a lot, she feels hungry. Please give me some advice for this matter.

21 Views hidden

default

No interest in life

Hi, I got great family and friends. Good job, high degrees. My problems are as below, 1) either I sleep too much or can't sleep till 3am: fear of future and other thoughts keep me awake 2) no interest on food: I just can't eat normally anymore - lost 8kilos. I hate food now. 3) ambitions: I got high ambitions and people around me say I am very good at my work but I started feeling - is this is what I want to do and what am I really good at? What is the point of working hard anyways I die someday and everybody will forget. 4) no hope and losing self confidence: though everything is great - recently I took emotional intelligence test. I scored high on traits that are hard to gain but foundation traits like self confidence, trust we're very low. Overall, I don't see any purpose of this life. I had super fun till age 27 and now i am 31 and it is very boring. It is damm difficult to get appointment with psychiatric in Mumbai. Please advise.

96 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS