Flu

default

Urinary tract inf

Increased frequency in urinating, pain at the end of passing Urine.. and continuous urgency to urinate..
21 Views hidden
default

Type and brand of B12 injections

My B12 level was 157 and was prescribed shots for 4 weeks. I am not sure which form would be the best ( methylcobalamin or cyanocobalamin ) or which brand. There is a ton of options and I have no idea how to choose. What would be the idea dosage ? 500 mcg ? 1500 mcg ?
27 Views hidden
default

Anxiety issues

I am having shortness of breath and rapid heartbeat again on little exertion and constant urge to deep breath. I was diagonsed with anxiety last year. I am thinking to have a 2d echo. Is to enough to declare my heart is healthy ? Thank you. In past have had ecg ,eeg , thyroid test , ebc test , lipid profile , chest x-ray and ncb test
42 Views hidden
default

Fever coming and going

Fever coming and going... On Saturday fever started. I am taking pills from saturday, fever came down by Tuesday morning but came again by evening.Again I took pills Tuesday night and today morning fever came down.Now it s OK. Following are my dbts: 1. Should I take any Covid test? 2. Should I have to see any doctor? 3. Should I take pills?
29 Views hidden
default

Stomach biting type irritation

Sir/ madam Two days ago i had  fever for two nights. Fault was mine actually. It was quite hot and i took frequent baths and sat directly under speedy fan. Since yesterday evening there is no fever. But my abdomen specially around the naval and above it has an irritation. I feel like something is biting from inside. I had loose motion only yesterday . Today it was clear. For fever i had paracetamol tablet. I have taken polycrol and one norflox tablet till now. I m taking very plain food like moongdal khichdi with boil vegetables. What else do i have to do. Kindly help
21 Views hidden
default

Red rashes itchy skin

I have mosquito bites entirely on my leg,. It turned red and itchy, little swelling as well.. scratching over and over on it made little bleeding.. could u suggest some ointment for that...or any remedy...
21 Views hidden
default

Im 21 and had vomitings yesterday

Hello, im 21 i work out daily and yesterday after taking post workout smoothie i puked alot cuz of which i lost all my gains and was not able to perform well today at gym And feel weak what should i do to recover my strength
22 Views hidden
default

Calcium and vitamins

Dr. Just want to know in age of 38yrs and about to go at 40yrs...What medicine like calcium and vitamins D ,multivitamins should be taken ...and till when have to take...I have slip issue also...name the medicine please...
24 Views hidden
default

Common cold

I am having loss of smell because of this cold. It's been 3-4 days that I am suffering from cold. Apart from this, I have having sinus problem
24 Views hidden
default

Head spin lightheaded dizziness

Hello from last 7 Oct was suffering from weakness before it was only weakness it started after I got cold and cough after cold and cough gone was having extreme weakness and slowly slowly it turn into lightheadedness and head spin... Was also have history of dizziness and head spin but this time it a bit more after I wake up from sleep slowly slowly it progress with day.. It increased ...i am facing body imbalanced also help...was having history of anixty and panic attack and was stressed also cuz my family was not well... So my stress level also high that time but now I am normal but this head spin and body imbalanced not going....
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS