false

Flu

Loading..

default

Cough then weakness

Firstly i had cold and cough and a mild fever in evening for past some days then i felt weakness in my legs and hands. There is no pain but weakness, now i am unable to walk properly for 2 -3 days and my hands are going stiff. There is this tingling feeling in my hands and legs and weakness. I don't know what to do. Pls help

19 Views hidden

default

Frequent fever and cough

Hello, my My son is having frequent fever cough and cold and it's been since last 1 month. I have consulted with doctors and given the medication, he feels better for few days and again the same.

20 Views hidden

default

High fever

My kid suddenly have fever and I am travelling by train. I have only meftal forte. Can i give it to him ? His age is 6 and weight is 20.

18 Views hidden

default

Cold and fever

I am getting cold too early.means once there is some changes in environment then it effects me .and I have also nose allergies for sneezing if the weather is cold

19 Views hidden

default

Having high fever

Hi Iam having fever from last 5days visited doctor and given some medication for five days, he says it's some kind of wirel fever nothing to worry off early morning and in evening I am having fever of 103 after the medication it's coming down just before the fever Iam feeling very cold any help pls.

29 Views hidden

default

Having continues fever

My son (4yrs) having continues fever from the last 5 days. doctor was prescribed meftol p and paracetamol. it seems still he having high fever. we did basic blood test too and seems to no issues with it. how long time will take recovery?

26 Views hidden

default

Facing throat congestion

Mild fever No cough Took Combiflam and Azithromycien 500 Is Azithromycien 500 OK? What shud be dose OD or BD?

17 Views hidden

default

Frequent Fever

I get frequent fever from almost 3 months. Visited many Physician. Everyone gives general medicine like Carpol and Sinerest. It is curing me for less than a week. And again same problem starts. I have very throat irritation and headache too. Most of the time I am not able to keep my eyes open, after my body temperature increases.

27 Views hidden

default

Too much cough

After my fever, here comes my cough. It's so irritating. Today the cough is more then what I xpcted.

27 Views hidden

default

Body feels fatigued

My body feels so weak and fatigued due to cold and throat infection. How can I keep my body energized and active? I feel sleepy and cant concentrate on studies. I have exams near by,so I need to overcome this. Kindly suggest.

21 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS