Flu

default

Middle back spasm

Good evening, I am suffering from back spasm from 4 days . Kindly give tips to recover faster from it fast. And how much time it take to fully heal . Kindly help me. Thanks.
27 Views hidden
default

Calf tightening & cramping while sleepin

I frequently wakeup in middle of sleep with my calf cramping and a round circle part which becomes hard and then when i rub that part for few mins it goes..wht it could be? I m worried
16 Views hidden
default

Fatigue and sleepy

I am tired, exhausted and sleepy all the time. I am hydrating well, eating healthy food. I have less physical Activity, but I don't have any energy to work out. Please help me
25 Views hidden
default

Bpm while lying down

I was watching tv and suddenly i measured my bpm and it came to be 60. My bpm used to be in 80-90 range. Is this serious problem? Actually i am getting imbalance feeling sometimes. Ecg echo tmt are normal. Pl guide.
20 Views hidden
default

Red rashes on skin

Refer picture. I Saw this on my thighs skin since this morning. No pain just bit itchy upon touching. Can anyone suggest what this can be?
18 Views hidden
default

Is my ECG normal

I was having chest pain from past few days. And having bleches. I have done ecg . is my ecg normal or anything else
30 Views hidden
default

Can I take a saridon after magnesium

I take magnesium before sleeping. I took one dose sometime back. I had a migraine today so was wondering if I could take a saridon but I took magnesium sometime back so will it have a negative affect?
17 Views hidden
default

Genvac B vaccine

Hello sir/Madam I have taken 3 doses of Genvac B vaccines for protection from hepatitis B in the year 2020 and my schedule was as follows 0,1,2. Do I need to take any booster dose now
17 Views hidden
default

Why am I so afraid?

I have been having multiple health issues lately. And i am scared of going for investigations out of the fear for terminal cancer! I have tailbone area pain(xray is clear) and i was asked for mri but i never went! Just because i am afraid it will bring up some serious cancer like Chordoma. I had cough lasting for a month and after very difficultly i went for xray and consultation, yet i still face cough sometimes and lower throat tickles sometimes. I do want to go for further investigations with ent but i am scared and not going cuz i am afraid of CANCER! How do i get past this? I am mentally suffering so much. Even a mere blood tests scares me, like what will the result bring etc.. Please guide me through this. I am getting suicidal thoughts because of this sometimes out of anxiety
24 Views hidden
default

Calcium deficiency after surgery

Total thyroid gland removal surgery was done in the past 1 and 1/2 yr. After surgery my calcium levels started to drop. I'm taking medication for calcium deficiency. I still have tingling issues. But  all my reports are normal. Specially PTH values are good. Normal phosphorus, albumin and magnesium too. Calcium test always comes 7.5 to 8 between. I'm taking shelcal 500 and rocaltrol.025 twice a day. My doctor can't find reason behind this condition. He agreed something is missing in my case.but told me I require life long medicine for calcium. I didn't want medicine for lifelong. Any other option to solve this problem.
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS