Flu

default

Vitamin B12 is 315 pg/ml

I have facing fatigue and tiredness. Today I got by B12 check up. What should I do? I was suffering from mild fever from last 2 weeks. Temperature never crossed 100. Took antibiotics and paracetamol. But still after 2 weeks weakness is constant.
27 Views hidden
default

Hello my cholesterol is 250 which is bad

How should I control my cholesterol levels they are to high how to control it i am having severe back pain also I have also attached my x ray with it.
23 Views hidden
default

Headache and ear pain

I have right side headache and right side ear pain...i can't able to lie on right side...both my headache and ear pain is occurring at same time...it is continues pain...i feel like gripping and realising pain in my head... moreover i have white round patch on my tongue for the past two weeks...i have checked by touching that i didn't have any pain...and the size of the patch is not increased and it is also not decreased...it remains same size for the past two weeks is this serious or common???
30 Views hidden
default

Cough related query

I have been having persistent cough for about 3 weeks now. I was on medication until 2 days back and definitely the cough has slightly reduced but not completely recovered. The doctor initially mentioned that it is an allergic cough. Can you please confirm if allergic coughs are contagious?
25 Views hidden
default

Medicines not going with my stomach

I have neurological issues and gastritis, constipation. But unable to get treated as medicines aggravate my stomach problems , constipation, dehydrated like weakness as if my body dries up so much do that I struggle for taking food and get too weak to get up from bed. This happens with all medicines, antacids too. Who can help me? Do I have some autoimmune response to medicines?
33 Views hidden
default

Blood pressure Medication not working

My Gynaecologist (who is treating my infertility) prescribed me Lebatens 100 once a day for High BP but BP was still high, so she made it twice a day but still my BP is around 140/90 most of the time. Now she prescribed it thrice a day. Does the medicine really work?
24 Views hidden
default

Cough for two weeks

Doctor has prescribed me ciproflaxacin 500 mg Dextromethrphon hydrobromide syrup Chlorfeniramine tabs And beplex forte tabs Are these goods
29 Views hidden
default

Right time to take b12,vitamin E,Ccm

Hello , Doctor suggested to take b12 ,cresaR AM 40 in morning  , vitamin E in afternoon, CCM night , so what is the right time to take this medicine without any interaction..
23 Views hidden
default

Fever with chill

I have a fever withchill since last night, or a  throat pain, loose motion,full body pain and legs weekness. I am Allergic bronchitis patient .taking levocitrazen montelucast for 2 years. Can I take mango fruity Please advice
30 Views hidden
default

About tablet

I have low level of zinc 65 in blood borderline. After tooth extraction, can I take zinconia50 mg tablet ? Will heal the wound?what is dose?
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS