false

Flu

default

Wheezing from Childwood

I have wheezing problem.from childhood nw and I am married we are planning for baby and my next due dAte is may 7th 2017 my concern is can I use nebulizer if I have wheezing

16 Views hidden

default

Gestro & Anxiety

I have anxiety(unknown fear) Problem since 2012 and taken 3 month medicine course two times. First one in April 2012 and second one in April 2015. After the course I hv felt better. But now in April 2017 I am feeling the same. I am taking razo 20 and gaviscon syrup for Gestro. Pls suggest

20 Views hidden

default

Wound and swelling

I had a fall from my bike last week and had a wound on my foot, I took all the necessary anti septics and cleaned the wound regularly but it's still not healed and I have swelling in my foot. Should I be worried.? It's been a week. My other wounds from the same incident are all healed

14 Views hidden

default

Very low level of vitamin D

I got my general heath checkup from a lab and my vitamin D came out to be 4.5 ng/ml Is it too low to be concerned and should I be taking supplement?

19 Views hidden

default

Nausea, belly pain, fatigue and diarrhea

For the past three days ive been experiencing this. Nausea occurs from nigth until morning. Ive been feeling very exhausted ,im not vomiting i had stomach pains during sleep

10 Views hidden

default

Severe low back pain and in r8 leg

Having severe back pain coming to the right leg for 4 days..suffered full bodyache for 1 yrs. Can't slp

15 Views hidden

default

Suffering pain in right leg thaigh musse

I am 60yr old Having pain in my right left from last three days, used painkillers tablets like dolo650 and taken diclofinac injection. Still it has huge pain and I am unable to walk

16 Views hidden

default

I got my viramin b12 test report

I got my viramin b12 test report, and value is 113, which is very less. Is there a need to worry? I got this test done because I was feeling very low in energy for a long period of time.

17 Views hidden

default

Malaria fever

Hello doctor. Recently iam diagnosed with malaria pl vivax positive and the doctor prescribed me lumerax80mg tablets. Is it the right medicine?

12 Views hidden

default

Blood cancer

Message goes viral that the Medicine of blood cancer available in Yashoda Hematology Cancer institution in Punr is this is true

15 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS