false

Flu

Loading..

default

Cold coming reapetedly

For me easily cold is coming for once in a month at least in a regular basis I don't why it happens

14 Views hidden

default

Continuous fever since 11

Havin fever since 11 days took all reports n dey are normal still fever is der ..takin tab following 650 mg everyone I get fever... But don't know reason for fever

18 Views hidden

default

Cough,fever,vomit

Hello doctors, request u all 2help me out here. For the past two days my father has been feeling with cold, cough and fever and at times he had vomited. Now the vomit has stopped, he had taken dolo 650 tablets, the medication is having good result but there seems to be pain associated with the fever and also it seems to be infectious as I had the issues initially later my father and now my mother, can you suggest any ways for this? I m 32 year old male, my mom is 60 year old.

22 Views hidden

default

Cough with bulgam

I experienced that in cold season I suffer cough,cold and light fewer. After two 2-3 day it's increased. blood will come out morning first spitting only.its not cure normal medicine.using high antibiotic it will cure.its starting 7-8 year back. First it's appear yearly once.but now it's repeated 2-3 time in a year . while this condition I felt nervous. I examine with ct scan.report is shown as COPD. I want to treatment for cure for permanently. Thanks

36 Views hidden

default

Cold and cough

I am suffering from cold by past 1.5yrs. what is the symptoms for wheezing,TB,aasthma..? Give me some suggestion to overcome.

23 Views hidden

default

Cough and fever since 1 w

I got my widal test done TO level is 1.40 TH level is 1.40 What does it indicate Do I have typhoid pls suggest

22 Views hidden

default

Fever,cold and cough

After giving anti biotic the child is experiencing dysentery. Plz suggest what needs to be done to stop it.

23 Views hidden

default

Dry cough dry mouth

Frequent dry cough and increased thirst. Drinking water soothes the irritation in the throat. I am hypertensive and diabetic.

26 Views hidden

default

Continuous cough

I'm having continuous cough for the past 3 weeks. TOOK the medication as prescribed by doctor. though cold has come down, cough is not. Especially in the night, cough don't stop and cough starts when I speak. Whom should i check now

31 Views hidden

default

Incessant cough

My grandpa has been diagnosed permanent lung damage, and he lives with it for a while now. During winters he gets one massive cold attack, and gets nebulized through nebulizing mask for atleast 4 to 5 times a day. Some years he had got admitted for 2 to 3 days and then recovered and got back. However, he has got cough and cold again now. Should we continue to nebulize and treat him or take him to closeby hospital ? please advice

24 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS