false

Flu

Loading..

default

Continues headache

Since 2 weeks iam having my headache....while sleeping i dont feel but after waking up it was severe...pls help me wat s the pblm.

16 Views hidden

default

Severe low back pain

I am a ceserian suffering from severe low back pain for past four years. How acupuncture rectify this problem.

16 Views hidden

default

Constant Headache

Hi Doctor, Two days before i got headache, and today also i got severe headache along with little bit vomiting sensation. I get mild headache once a week and it disappears in 5-10 minutes. Please help me with this

13 Views hidden

default

Mild fever tiredness

I'm 27 female..I have light fever for the past few days..Then taken blood test..My blood report shows S.Typhi O antigen1:40,S.Typhi H antigen1:40 ..Do I have typhoid or not..Need answer immediately

17 Views hidden

default

Full body pain...

I am having full body pain from last 20 days.. And pain is more severe near joint. Consulted my family doctor he has ask me to do dengue malaria test but was negativity. So he prescribed me vitamin d and vitamin d3 tablet but still not recovered

15 Views hidden

default

Constant drowsiness and Fatigue

I am a 24 year old male working as a tax analyst for a corporate. My working hours are approximately 10 hours a day, I am a regular jogger and do simple exercises everyday, Over the last 3-4 years I have been experiencing constant drowsiness and Fatigue throughout the day, This is affecting my work and personal life badly. Am unable to focus and give my 100% for any task I do. I end up feeling dull and lazy through out the day. I met my Family Physician 4 months ago and explained him what i had been going through. He suggested a complete bloodcheck up and the test was done for the same. The results were fine and normal except low score for vitamin D of '18'.The doctor suggested me to take Vitamin D360 capsules once in a week to be continued for upto 6 months. I have been taking this medicine and find no difference at all. For any physical activity done I end up sluggish and exhausted with body aches. Kindly request you to advise on further actions to be done.

15 Views hidden

default

Frequent fever

I have been having fever every six to seven hours since 4/5 days. i have had vomiting shivering and weakness and sweats after i take antibiotics

18 Views hidden

default

Drinking 5 liters of water everyday.

As I read the benefits of drinking water, it was my goal to drink a lot of water everyday (as I used to drink less earlier). It's been a week since I started. Drinking water comes naturally to me. I naturally feel the urge to drink water in every 15 minutes. If not, I experience a thirst. I came across some websites which said that it is unhealthy to drink a lot of water. I drink 5 liters of water every day. I am a 16 year old girl. Is it really unhealthy or shall I continue this habit?

14 Views hidden

default

Chicken pox

I have met with chicken pox 2 days ago(20FEB).I am using ACICLOVIR 400 tabs.How many days it will take to cure it and how many days the shingles take to disapear totally?

17 Views hidden

default

Guddi Ness ,stomach pain light shivering

From yesterday chuest pain and stomach pain and from morning Guddi Ness and shivering feeling wamting sensation

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS