false

Flu

Loading..

default

Regarding pimples .

Actually i am having lot of pimples suddenly ... N i.am not able to know the reason that y it is happening ..i need ur help

16 Views hidden

default

Facial (left side) nerve weakness

My husband has been having facial nerve weakness problem from last 10-12days. Medication (steroids) and physiotherapy have been started but he has very slow recovery as per the doctor. He still can't close his eyelids fully and not even smile properly.

19 Views hidden

default

Fever in interval, severe headache

I am having severe headache from last three days along with fever in intervals. Also there is pain in my muscles.

17 Views hidden

default

Bilateral medical renal disease Gr.I

Female patient aged 84 yrs. suffers from numbness and burning all over the body. USG whole abdomen reveals increased renal cortical echogenecity with preserve CMD+two cysts ares seen in mid pole of left kidney, largest measuring 15mm. As per KFT,observed value of urea is 44.28 mg/dl

17 Views hidden

default

Rat cake ate by me yesterday

I have been ate rat cake yesterday 12pm. now i am afraid of my life. how many days its takes to kill me plz save me..

17 Views hidden

default

Diagnosed with PTB

My son had been diagnosed a PTB and for hospitalized4 days coz of shortness of breath and has a blood when he cough. He got release in the hospital and he had a shortness of breath again after his release. Doctor prescribed that he need oxygen at home. I'm going home from LA on May 2 and I would like to take him to a good doctor who can treat him. Is there any suggestions or can I make an appointment to see a good doctor to see my son? Thank you for your immediate response.

13 Views hidden

default

Urine infection

Having burning sensation in urine in morning time...i m taking homeopathy medicine.At day and night time it is gone but in morning time i m having burning sensation.why this is happening so?

17 Views hidden

default

Cold,Headache,Fever,pain

Cold, headache, fever, body pain since 2-3 days. I had peracetamol with Zifi and Chetal 2 times. But still not getting relief permanently. Sometimes get relief but again same as it is.

18 Views hidden

default

Low Oxygen and fatigue

I've been developing this problem from over a year now. I have low saturation of oxygen (73-88%) especially at night. I have to use oxygen while I sleep. I also get very tired when I move even if it's not at all a straining effort. I can't walk or go outside anymore because my muscles can't take it and I get dizzy, with my ears plugged and a headache. I'm short of breath even to speak too fast or hold my breath to wash my face. You must know I'm overweight and I smoked a lot for the past 13 years, although I'm trying to quit. Nobody where I live can tell me what's wrong, please help me.

17 Views hidden

default

Oxygen absorbtion

Hello, I have been taking cipro for epididimitis and it has worked for that, but I also noticed that for a couple of days while I was taking it that it improved my breathing. It didnt last very long but it felt like I was absorbing more oxygen than normal and I wasnt as pale. I dont have any major symptoms for a lung infection, no coughing or fever. I'm 28 male avg weight, non smoker in mostly good health.

22 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS