Flu

default

Head drowsiness and vomiting

As soon as I wake up today's morning I am feeling heavy drowsiness in my head and unable to stand, and after a while I am having vomiting continuously.. The dizziness in the head is not getting reduced. what is reason and what should I do to overcome this.? Please suggest
20 Views hidden
default

Covid vaccine conspiracy

Doctor, On social media platform, some people saying that covid vaccine is just a business and it will kill people. For this, the people also giving the quotes of world's famous billionaire (like bill gates, elon musk) about de-popularation and their predictions about epidemic. Is that claim (the claim is - covid vaccine is just a vaccine and it will kill people) true? If not, then why? Please answer briefly to clear my doubt, please, Doctor.
17 Views hidden
default

Regarding my blood test

Hello I did my cbc as I had throat pain and chills is their any abnormality
14 Views hidden
default

Needle touched a surface

Hello sir I took a tetanus vaccine today from a medical store . Needle was new I saw that but he accidentally touched the needle to a cloth that didn't look that clean and then used the vaccine on me . Will I get disease like Rabies or hiv really scared please answer
15 Views hidden
default

Scared about needle

I took a tetanus vaccine today from medical store .the needle he used was new . But by mistake he touched it with cloth surface that wasn't clean please help . Will that spread disease like rabies or hiv please help I am scared
22 Views hidden
default

Needle touched with a cloth surface

I took a tetanus vaccine today from a medical store . . I saw the needle was new but before giving me vaccine he by mistake touched needle with a cloth surface that seemed to be not that clean .I am exposed to some disease please help
20 Views hidden
default

Back Muscle Spasm

Hey! My upper right back muscle has sprained last night or something, it hurts like hell. Can you please suggest any OTC medicines to relieve the pain. Any kind of help is appreciated as I am not even able to move. Thank You So Much!
18 Views hidden
default

Dengue virus

Is dengue contagious?? Does it spread with sleeping with the person with dengue fever?. Or it is a myth?
25 Views hidden
default

Fever sometimes

My uncle is 68 years old. From 3,4 days it feels fever and fatigue. It says i feel cold from morning 5 Am to 10 am after it will be normal after taking medicine. doctor Says its an viral climate change fever afyer checking her CBC and LFT the report are normal . whats the problem ? He is alcoholic person .
17 Views hidden
default

Fissure and piles

I hav fissure and piles since a month.. pls help to prescribe Medicine to cure fissure. As I hav lot of pain during passing stool and itching
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS