false

Chest & Breathing Problems

Loading..

default

Nodes near middle chest

With my hands I can feel a node near middle of chest, like it on artery. Is it normal? Otherwise whom is should consult?

20 Views hidden

default

Tuberculosis

Having allergy problem with the medicine of TV She is having rashes over her body in spite of having allergy medicine

15 Views hidden

default

Chest pain when sad

I m experiencing a weird problem of severe pain in the chest when m disheartened or sad. I am suffering from this since my childhood but it happened very less, Only when i was very sad. But from past two weeks my boyfriend was really ill. And due to tension and imagining him in such a pain my chest pains hiked. I could not even sleep at night. Now that he is recovering and is ok but whenever i think about his pain and suffering i feel this pain again and again. And now as this is becoming very frequent m getting worried. I hv read several articles on the internet and may be this is called broken heart syndrome. What should i do? Is this normal and happens to ppl ?

47 Views hidden

default

Chest,Ribs, Hand,Leg

In 2006 i was worked in Company & i got pain in back & my boss advice to twisted both side, & I did the same , as soon as , one cracking souns cames out & i have lost my balance for 2-4 hour , since that i can't sleep on left side , becoz constant pain under left ribs s chest , left hand & since 9 years,also can not wear a bra properly,the pain is severe in Morning , wake up, i have done all test & report by MRI Chest, Upper abdomen, MRI Lumbosacral All clear ,doctor diagnose me Musculoskeletal pain, I also suffering Merlgia paresthetica & given me Lyrica75 & Tryptomer ,Pain on the outer side of the thigh, occasionally extending to the outer side of the knee A burning sensation, tingling, or numbness in the same area Occasionally, aching in the groin area or pain spreading across the buttocks Usually only on one side of the body Usually more sensitive to light touch than to firm pressure , I also take treatment by Chest Physician, but not getting satisfaction,i wish suicide

15 Views hidden

default

Pleural effusion

Hi Practo Doctors , I have pleural effusion in left lung n consulted doctor, 15days course completed, with daily 2 antibiotic injections for first 5days . Now still it's getting sound while breathing . Please suggest me about it, and how long it take to get normal stage..

27 Views hidden

default

Feel energyless

Sir, I feel always energyless and my lags joints are pain slowly and I am feel that wait are putting on my chest

52 Views hidden

default

Chest pain from anxiety

I have chest pain at the back front side of the chest since 5-6 Months which is not continues...I have also suffering from anxiety and fear while slepping...this disturbed sleep increases my anxiety more and I am anxious throughout the day due to any reasons...the chest pain stops when I am not anxious...can u tell me that this chest pain is dangerous...and what will be the treatment for this..plz help

50 Views hidden

default

PE vs TB difference

Hi dr.s need to know the symptoms and diff. Between pulmonary efflusion and TB, I was diagnosed with PE 3 yrs bck got treamnt for 8 mnths, aftr tht their is some pain in deep beath during deep breath,now their is no cough weight loss, jst slight fewer every evening, pls tell me is it some wrning sign ??? Wht is the diff. Btwen and is it possible to get tested for latent TB pls name the test, curently going through treatmnt for knee pain due to low vitamin d frm 7 mnths, value of d is corrected bt still have calf muscles pain...pls brief abt both diseases...one more thing is PE n TB same as mst people say PE a kind of TB

44 Views hidden

default

Uncomfortness due to stre

I'm experiencing chest uncomfortness and left hand pain I think this is due to tension how can I reduce my tension and left hand pain didn't reduce kindly provide me solution

25 Views hidden

default

BURNING IN RIGHTSIDE

BURNING SENSATION IN RIGHTSIDE OF CHEST . GAS PROBLEM IF EATING DAL . LEGS SWELLING BY EVENING . feeling tried too much by evening after coming from job .

27 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS