Chest & Breathing Problems

default

Severe asthama

I've been suffering asthama since child hood.. Is there a solution to it. Because Ian in need of it very desperately.
15 Views hidden
default

Sudden increase in breast size.

I have been facing problem of sudden increase in breast size after i slept on my stomach in night.I felt slight continous pain as well.I am unmarried andhad my periods on25th last month nabout to receive probably next week.Not taking spcific medicatn except supplement likebiotin namino acids.what is reason for considerable increase size n heaviness
15 Views hidden
default

Short breath

Iam experiencing short breath, got skull x-ray (water view) done and was told that there is phlegm that is trapped which somehow moves towards chest and blocks respiration resulting in shortness of breath, medicine prescribed were solvin-m syrup, solvin decongestent, cepodem az -250, ventidox-m , can we add any more medicine for faster relief
15 Views hidden
default

Fluid left in plural cavity.

About a year back I was treated for tubercolosis, and some fluid from plural cavity was removed by IC tube. Post treatment some fluid was left in the cavity which I want to be treated. It's not reoccurring, just due to my carelessness the whole fluid was not able to removed. Currently i have no prblm, no pain, no breathing issues, just the fluid.
14 Views hidden
default

Pneumoniae

I got fever past two days now ok but difficult to breathe and cough is severe... for that I used medicines zentocol and paracetamol referred by doctor... Now suddenly got dizzying ( kallu tiragadam) and Gur Gur sound in chest and some stuff is coming while splitting... Can you pls suggest me what to do
18 Views hidden
default

Chest Pain and Breathing Difficulty

I've been having recurring chest pains since 2 days now and it pains in whole of the vertical region between my rib-cage and a bit towards the left chest. The pain grows from mild to heavy and sometimes it's hard to breathe and suffocating as well. I've had breathing troubles before a few times but it is the first time I've experienced such pain.
14 Views hidden
default

Tuberculosis

Hello Doctor! I am tuberculosis patient since December 2015 and had taken medicine up to six months but thereafter I have quitted medication but now I m suffering from high chest pain,side pain,back pain,leg pain and problem in breathing alsoo. I can't even walk properly because of severe pain..Please suggest me wat to do??
17 Views hidden
default

Dry cough since 3 weeks

Having cough since 3 weeks with fever sometimes, Treated with antibiotics but no relief Cough is still there.. did 5 days course of antibiotics but same
17 Views hidden
default

Breathing problem

I have been constant cough and cold .After that I faced asthma problem While taking breath I am feeling uncomfortable I am 14 year old
18 Views hidden
default

Lungs pain

I had tuberculosis which was detected on march 2016 and i had gone through 9 months of medicine.problem with me is i m still having some lungs breathing problem and some times pain.
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR