false

Chest & Breathing Problems

Loading..

default

Pain in chest

Hi, My friend gets a pain in chest everytime he breathes.could you please tell me why is it happening?

18 Views hidden

default

Chest congestion due to dust allergy

Have a heavy breathing due to chest congestion, dust due to construction near my house. I am taking crocin 2 times a day to reduce the body pain due to cough.

20 Views hidden

default

Tuberculosis

Fever are repeat at 4 weeks . first and second week fever are 104.1 to 104.5 and we are use the calpol by the doctor's interaction then 4th week fever are repeated

17 Views hidden

default

Chest pain

My father got a sudden pain on both sides of chest with shortness of breath. The pain got worse when he walks or even doing small moments .His ECG , CBC ,Trop T reports are normal . 4 days are gone ,but he doesn't get relief

14 Views hidden

default

Upper Abdominal Pain and irritation

I am having constant mild Upper Abdominal irritation and pain. if i sits for Longer period of time then also i can feel irritation.

14 Views hidden

default

Survival of tb bacteria

Hi, I want to know that how long does tb bacteria can survive in a closed locked room in normal temperature? And how long does it survive in sunlight?

12 Views hidden

default

Chest pain

Im getting pain just above the chest and between the two chests actually it comming every morning after taking my break fast it will disappear and when i turn my head in any direction then it pains a second

20 Views hidden

default

Constant Wheezing daily increases night

I have been having wheezing sound in chest since one month its less in day, but more in night and I feels shortness of breathe always in night around 2 am.Then I have to take nebulizer duolin or montair FX to ease myself. I was fine two months back not have this problem at all, but had rhinitis (running nose, watery eye, itchy eyes daily early morning ) in mumbai due to humid climate ,so Imoved to Hyderabad butherealsoI was fine fortwo and half years but instantly since two months I am facing chest congestion, shortness of breathe on and off. I want a solution for this problem don't want to take histamines or nebulizer all the time.

20 Views hidden

default

I have right chest pain

Sir i have pain in lower right chest. Between stomach and chest. I never understand where is probable

21 Views hidden

default

Chest pani and cough

Hi i am having right chest pain and sometime left and cough nasal blockage, can you please guide me what is the reason behind that

15 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS