false

Chest & Breathing Problems

Loading..

default

Bronchitis

Extreme coughing, throat pain, due to constant coughing pain in head, back and stomach also. No fever. There was throat pain since 4-5 daz and then coughing started from Sunday. Monday it increased and tuesday went to doc to get it checked. Taking gudcef200 but not getting relief.

13 Views hidden

default

Having regular pain on breasts

Having regular pain in breasts from last 7-10 days, Earlier undergone sonography and got impression as "Small well defined hypoechoic lesions both breasts s/o fibroadenomas" "Fibrocystic changes both sides" "Small b/l reactive axillary lymph nodes" Pls suggest.

19 Views hidden

default

Exrreme Coughing

Hi doc My mother has extreme coughing problem from the past 2 months We have taken her to many doctors But no positive results One of the docs said that her lungs capacity has decreased and are only functioning 35%. And her coughing isn't stopping What should I do ? Is it something related to the heart ? What all tests should be conducted so as to know the root cause of the problem? Blood test ? Urine test ? What other tests should be conducted? Somebody pls here.

17 Views hidden

default

Having pain in right side of chest

From 3 to 4 days i am having pain in my right side of my chest.While i play badminton the pain increases and there is no swelling also.It also pains when i press that area.So suggest me what should i do.

16 Views hidden

default

ECG Results Surprising

My ECG results include: SINUS BRADYCARDIA, RIGHT AXIS DEVIATION, POOR R WAVE PROGRESSION What could that mean? I exercise daily and have recently quit smoking.

29 Views hidden

default

Cough and sinus

I am having cough and cold for the past 10 days, doctor suggested to take the chest xray pa view and i got the results and it's shows GENERALISED INCREASED BV MARKINGS +, WHAT IS THAT MEANING IS IT EVERTHING NORMAL OR NEED TO TAKE ANY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, I AM HAVING SINUS AND TYROID PROBLEM TOO

18 Views hidden

default

CT scan confirms cancerous cells in lung

My father has been having consisten cough and flem secretion.he was under treatment for cough and cold.but now after reaching Dubai on a vacation.my father had severe case of cough .So on meeting the Dr there he said it was a case of pneumonia and he was treated for that but Dr wanted an x-ray done and results shows that he has tuberculosis and also some cancerous growth in lungs and also a weak lungs.pls help with a solution.

17 Views hidden

default

Breathing Problem

Not able to walk, climb stairs easily as my throat and chest gets congested and also experience pain in left shoulder. At the momel taking a inhaler but no relief

22 Views hidden

default

Chest pain in the center of ribs

I am observing intermittent chest pain in center of ribs, along with burps. Pain stays for few minutes and go away. Not associated with exercise as I go to gym.

17 Views hidden

default

Cough and sinus

I am having cough for the past 10 days and doctor suggested to take chest xray pa view, i got the result and it is shows generalised increased BV markings +. what does it mean. i am having sinus and tyroid too... any problem is there

21 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS