Chest & Breathing Problems

default

Regarding long cough

Taking Budesonide & formoterol fumarate for inhalation ip Named inhaler... N how often u prefer to take it
12 Views hidden
default

Breathing concern

My father is 64 years old and he is suffering from breathing problem from last couple of weeks... We had shown it to local hospitals and ST Johns Hospitals; all suggested it some lung infection and suggested some antibiotic medicine.. He is recovering, but the concern here is he is still not 100% and cant walk for long time... Any suggestions
14 Views hidden
default

Homogenous opacity felt in the lung

I am not able to eat anything. Also have severe cough. Caught be fever also. Taking little bit of fluids.
16 Views hidden
default

Breathing Noise

So when I breathe in and out there is this audible puffing noise in my mouth. It only happens if my mouth is open and it sounds like a high pitched puffing noise that does not follow my breath. Imagine it like a hiss hiss hiss over the sound of my breath. My breathing is fine, it's just that this audible noise is peculiar.
15 Views hidden
default

Choking, breath difficulties

5 days ago i had laryngitis, didn'5 take any medicines except for azithromycin and augmantine (amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium) one pill each on two days Today i choked while coughing which had led to difficulty in breathing or better say i stopper breathing and only coughing.. is it serious diseas
12 Views hidden
default

How to remove tar

I am a smoker more than 10 cigarette a day i needed to remove tar from lunga what is the solution
18 Views hidden
default

Like bronchchitis

Wake up feeling like up out of breath and my chech feels caved in my nose feels stopped up and i clear alot of phglem
15 Views hidden
default

What is it mean

Sal typhi antigen O&H positive 1 in 80 dils Sal para typhi antigen AH & BH negative 1 in 20 dils is it tyroid
16 Views hidden
default

Tuberclosis

I feel back pain in the starting of may, by the end it become worse and i visited the doctor, doctor found some kidney stones of 1-2 mm in ultrasound later in x-ray doctors found pulmonary fluid in right lung and perform a thoracentesis and said i am having TB for which i have to take medicines for 6-9 month approx. after a month i started feeling some improvements in breathing and severe fever but now after 3 months again back pain and shortness of breath started. my doctor says it is normal
15 Views hidden
default

Cough, chest pain, fatigue

I have cough for last 25 days, pain in left side of chest, extreme fatigue, no fever. Ivisited a doctor who told me to get some tests done, results are ESR - 48 mm/1hr TEC - 417 Cu-mm CBC was normal except for white blood cells -13.9 Th/mm3 SERUM VITAMIN D3 - 20.5 ng/ml SPUTUM FOR AFB - negative.
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS