Chest & Breathing Problems

default

Chest reduction

I am male and i have huge chest i want to get rid lots of reduction can it happen and how much it cost it is very awkward like female breast sagging please help me out doctor i want to make flat chest like normal man
12 Views hidden
default

Chest in male problem

I have chest with no pain, i am male have you any treatment of chest in men problem? I have this problem from 9 years.
16 Views hidden
default

I want to know about breast

Sometime I get pain on my right breast...anytime it start pain on my right breast.. I want to know why there is pain on my right breast..
14 Views hidden
default

Chest pain

I am having chest pain from last two days. I went to hospital doc said me to have ecg. Ecg says minor left axis deviations and border line ecg . Doc said it is due to muscular pain.after giving a painkiller injection. Cjest pain gone away but in the morning i am feeling it again. Plzz help
14 Views hidden
default

Breast abscess

Sir. Do you know or recommend doctor here in mumbai suburb. Who could help us? We live in malad west mumbai. Thanks
15 Views hidden
default

Pressure in the opening of the stomach​

My stomach feels like it's being sucked at it's entrance.I have been having this for the past 15 min.It's in the middle of the night .I feel a lot of pain.
16 Views hidden
default

Blood with Cough

For the 1st time she spotted blood with cough. She is having cough from last 20 to 25 days. But took no precautions. Then kept taking antibiotics and other cough syrup for 10 days and from last 10 days taking Citrizine daily in the night. And she used to cough so badly and ultimately 1st time we saw blood when she spit with gob.
16 Views hidden
default

Chest pain, struggle in breathing,

Im in third cycle of my ivf treatment. Im having lot of tablets after transfer. Recently i have chest pain, difficulty to breathing, i have the feel of something hard choked in throat. When i see tablet prescription, the only one tablet extra from previous cycles tablet list. That is Lycopene. So, i thought this may be the reason. So i stopped that. Now im ok. I dont have issues. So, what is the use of Lycopene tablet for ivf treatment? What are the side effects?
14 Views hidden
default

Pain above stomach heavyness rips center

I've been having pain above stomach and heaviness in chest. I have consulted doctor and the BP is high 170/110.
14 Views hidden
default

Lymph node tuberculosis

I am having a lump in my armpit and was diagnosed with tuberculosis via biopsy "histopathically " (as culture displayed no growth after 45 days ) .. now I am on treatment with Rcinex , ethambutol, pyrazinamide for 2.5 months ..Now another pulmonolgist advised me to have another biopsy for Gene Xpert test to know whether it is drug resistant or not.. but gene Xpert says no "MTB detected" so what does that mean ? can we say there is no Tb or is it something else ? however the size of lump has reduced after 2 month treatment ..it clinically feels better !
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR