false

Chest & Breathing Problems

Loading..

default

Allergy and asthma

Low immunity feeling tightness and dryness in chest. sinus problem unable to breath properly .chest not expand properly.sir since last 8 years iam suffering from this problem.

14 Views hidden

default

I have gynecomastia

I have gynecomastia on right side of chest. please suggest will it remove and in normal condition by medicine. i have also attach pic for dignosis.

11 Views hidden

default

Hypersensitivity Pneumoni

My mother is suffering from this disease and she is already under treatment for the past 4 months now. Her spo2 fell down to 70s, had chest tightness and sticky cough. She is on steroids which now being tapered down to 18mg. She is also on 18 hrs oxygen 1-2L. Though after 4 months her spo2 still is about 88-89 and falls when she walks or do normal daily tasks. Will she be fine?

16 Views hidden

default

Chest pain

When exposed to cold, my left chest pains. I always need to wear thick pullovers even in summer. But when I stay warm, I stay fine and breath fine. Pls Doctor what can I do?

15 Views hidden

default

Fluid in lungs

While doing intense exercise , like cycling more than 20km or running more than 5kms , I am feeling lungs filled with some kind of fluid . I also feels reduced breathing /difficulty in breathing. If I rest , everything clears out normally.

20 Views hidden

default

Lungs related checkup

I have been smoking since 5 years. Now I am quitting, and want to know if there is any damage done to my lungs, or related damages. Please suggest me what tests/specialists will help?

26 Views hidden

default

Severe concentric LV H

Does severe concentric LV hypertrophy requires surgery as only remedy or the medication and precaution can improve the condition in a 58 year old male.

15 Views hidden

default

Gets out of breath

From the past few weeks, my mother is feeling like she gets out of breath very quickly even when she walks small distance or walk on stairs or do any work. I guess it could be related to lungs and heart. Can anyone please help me what should i do. She also have headache and gastric problems from past many years. Can you please suggest some full body checkup or something to diagnose all the problems she has.

24 Views hidden

default

Shortness of breath& pain

Pain in chest and feeling for the same in lungs shortness of breath pain in lower back and abdomen sensation of vommiting as soon as i eat anything and sometimes blood in vommits or cough.

22 Views hidden

default

Can't take proper breath

I can't take proper breath through my nose that's why using my mouth to take deep breathe..Plz give me your suggestion doctor I dont knw what to do ..

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS