Nephrology

default

Urine protine report ratio increased

Hello Doctor, I have done urine protine test with creatine ratio it was little increased 46 reference range is below 《30 so diebetic doctor prescribed Tenepride 20mg , I am diabetic so they prescribed this tablet, I am taking cresar AM 40 mg for blood pressure. Before I consult neurology took sub scan it was normal only issue is protine excrete, so I m feeling tired and lost muscle tone on my buttock and leg which causing more weekness and unable to walk ...
16 Views hidden
default

Urine report abnormal please check

Hello Doctor, Please look on my report and see any issue in urine test report , is creatine urine spot is fine as well protine spot urine any issue both , I am taking cresar AM 40 for blood pressure and diabetology suggested to take Tenepride 20 mg so is it will control protein in urine ? Thank & Regards Vetrivelan
17 Views hidden
default

S.Creatinine

Iam tested Serum creatinine just casually, The result is 1.22 Normal range(0.6 -1.4) That means normal or high? Pls suggest . Regards.
18 Views hidden
default

Urine test

Doctors ,_Is urine albumin test and urine microalbuminuria test same or different ? Thanks doctors all of you
15 Views hidden
default

235 mg protien in 24 hour urine

I have done 24 hour urine electrophoresis.having high bp for long time.no sugar .does it ckd ? cr is 1.0 and electrolyte imbalance is there.does it is very much problematic?
16 Views hidden
default

Increased serum creatinine levels

I had an increased serum creatinine in august which was 1.36 , I got all tests done , including HR CT IVU worth 10 k , but nothing came in the doctor advised not to take whey protein and drink lots of water , I am a regular gym goer , It was all fine till last month I felt a bit of tingling in my kidney again , I got a test done and my creatinine level now is 1.44 , Is there any medicine I can take to reduce it?
28 Views hidden
default

Perma Catheder for Dialysis

My mother having serum creatinine level 7.3. We did dialysis by neck catheder for a month and later it removed. Now doctor suggesting us for perma catheder for Dialysis. Main reason is hand festula still not getting ready for Dialysis from 30 days. My query is for now Perma catheder is safe ? And perma catheder for how many years it could work without infection ? Please doctor suggest me solution for my mother. And she is having pain and discomfort with this procedures with local anaesthesia is there a solution ?
15 Views hidden
default

High Creatinine and uric acid.

Hi my Creatinine level is 1.27 mg/dl and Urea is 16.20 mg/dl and Uric acid is 7.20 mg/dl and potassium is 5.38 mEq/L is it normal or do I need to worry? Attaching a report copy
16 Views hidden
default

Micro albumin

This report is normal or not The lab technicians says that the report was absolutely normal nothing to worry Is report normal?
18 Views hidden
default

S.Ceeatinine

Iam tested RBS and Creatinine casual,the levels are RBS :80 Creatinine :1.2(0.8 to 1.4) This is normal or not? Pls suggest. Regards.
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS