Nephrology

default

Cretqnine and urea

My father is having renal issue...he is a diabetic and a bp patient. On 13 nov- cretanine-1.88 and urea-64 On 15 nov- cretanine -2.37 and urea 79(till this time treatment was not started. Bp was 180/100) On 28 nov- cretanine-2.4 and urea 60. Potassium and sodium is under controll range. Why creatnine is not decreasing although strict diet and medication is being folliwed?
18 Views hidden
default

Chronic constipation

CKD stage 5. On hemodialysis since a month. Chronic constipation no stool since 10 days? Why? What to do. Cr 7 and urea 84. Potassium 4 . HB 10.9. Ca 8 .
17 Views hidden
default

Kidney stones treatment

I got to know i had kidney stones in 2018. I did a few treatment but dint work out. Now its been a year since ileft it untreated.
17 Views hidden
default

I have a question ...

Sir my Creatine level is 1.15 it is normal or high... ... ...  sirr please tell Mee ... I'm so fear ...
23 Views hidden
default

Calcium gluconate during HD

Can we give Inj calcium gluconate during dialysis ?? Or we need to put iv for it . Patient shows symptoms of hyperkalemia so...
15 Views hidden
default

High bun to creatinine ratio

Hello All, I did a full body checkup and in KFT, bun to creatinine ratio is 30 which should be 10-20 according to lab. Rest values are in normal range. 6 months ago this value was in normal range though. I have attached the full kft here Do I need to worry? Please let me know if all is well. Thanks for responding :)
19 Views hidden
default

Low renal function test values

Hi, I have gone through few tests. Renal function test values are low. Urea 14  (19-43) Blood urea nitrogen 6.5 (9-20) Potassium 3.3 (3.5-5.1) Liver function test Alt/sgpt 13 (21-72) A/g ratio 1.47 (0.8-1.2) Can you advise if any issues Thank you
22 Views hidden
default

Kidney enlargment & Pain at hydrocele

I am a diabetic with BP and Urine problem. I have noticed that there is pain at my left thigh groin area. Sometimes it's mild and sometimes it's sever.
17 Views hidden
default

CKD. Wanted to ask about Tthe report.

The patient is on dialysis since 3 months and is dagnosed with CKD in 2019. Currently done this test and wanted to know what does the report says. Could you please explain what is mentioned in it and what's the reason of kidney failure. What needs to be done next and what does the report says.
16 Views hidden
default

Recommend specialized doctor

I was feeling pain while urination and after having some antibiotics i got relief but i developed back pain i want to know ..should i visit gynecologist or nephrologist??
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS