Nephrology

default

Doctor kindly please tell me

Doctor kindly please tell me why my urine foam white layer on my urine.my thairoid tsh lable 8.39 . Blood passur or blood sugar normal. Age 26 witch cause ..? Can high tsh cause albumin ..? I send my unine test report blew please check ...thank you .
17 Views hidden
default

Passing very less urine

Since 10 days my urine output is less and very much concentrated.i am drinking 3.5 liters if water then frequency is more but flow is less .can someone suggest
17 Views hidden
default

Acute kidney injury

My father got AkI after diarrhoea and he has to go through 4/5 dialysis session as his creatinine went to 9 but now he is recovering and creatinine is in downward trend..but after coming to 3.2 it is getting decreased very slowly..earlier every week it was getting decreased by point 1 but now after 3 weeks it has come down to 3.15 from 3.21. Please suggest ,is recovery in its normal trend or slow.will it be coming back to normal?
16 Views hidden
default

Doctor kindly please tell me

Doctor kindly please tell me about my report I give you my report blew. My problem unine foam and thairoid issu tsh 8.39 .. kindly please tell me what can I do ..
12 Views hidden
default

Advice on test

My Albumin/ Globulin ratio 2.29 (0.9-2), urea is 12.46 ( 16-60) urea nitrogen is 5.82 (6-20) My A/G ratio is slightly high Urea, Urea nitrogen always remain low, is it ok Rest of all parameter are in normal range .
16 Views hidden
default

Prednisolone

Having severe constipation after starting wysolone  20 mg daily for sinus polyps. Also having vomiting sensation. BP is fluctuating sometimes low 80/60 to 140/90 . Taking Corbis 5 and Cilacar T for hypertension. Advised to check Potassium and it is 3.4 ( repeat test after 5 days also same value ). Blood sugar is normal Nearby physician told constipation is due to low potassium, But this is only slightly less. Does wysolone cause palpitations and constipation.
13 Views hidden
default

Use of Ultracet

I have chronic prostatitis and due to chronic pain I use ultracet 4-5 tablets per month.is it safe to use ultracet  for longer periods like this .Will it affect my kindneys or liver
16 Views hidden
default

High bun and creatinine

My mother HbA1c is 6.4 her creatinine is 1.04 urea is 44 and bun is 21 is that ok or something to worry
19 Views hidden
default

Doctor kindly please tell me

Doctor,can be possible of tsh high lable in protin urea in urine..or not thairoid not involved in protein urea in urine ... kindly please tell me and can tsh normal protin urea are gone or not .. kindly please tell me thanks
16 Views hidden
default

Natural protein and gym work out

I have eat natural proteins like cherupayar and nuts, milk so on.and in early times before going to gym my creatine was o.9 and after going to gym and building muscle it becomes 1.1 and some periods I stops the work out but the creatine was remains th same value1.1 is this condition is bad for my health. And gym work out may damage kidneys permanently? Eating too much proteins have any side effects to damage kidney?
22 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS