false
Loading..

default

Ashwagandha benefits

I want to no the ashwagandha does have any side effects i am havin daily one tablet it has all the nutrient and it is good for health

23 Views hidden

default

Nightfall, sexual problem

I am suffering from mental problem along with it there is a problem of nightfall and discharge of sperm while urination. I am talking Ashwaganda capsules from 1 months but sperm is still discharging while urination. Please suggest me the treatment for overcoming from sexual problem and I can become fit from any problem related to it.

25 Views hidden

default

Ashwagandha benefits

15 Views hidden

default

Cough and cold

From 4-5 days I am suffering from nose blockage as I am taking steam but when I get up In morning nose is blocked. When I swallow saliva sound of tick-tick arises in my ear which irritates me and I feel Karash in my throat. Please suggest me the remedy.

37 Views hidden

default

Not willing to lose wt

Continuously rising weight,notable to make exercise regime properly and follow it.belly is protruding.

33 Views hidden

default

Quit Smoking

I want to quit smoking.. I have been smoking from last 6 years and now i want quit.. any medicine that can help stop my cravings??

41 Views hidden

default

Skin discoloration,

Since 1997 i have this skin problem, it came all of a sudden. Till now i dont knw wat is the disease called. I would like to send picture so that DR. Could identify my prob easily. Even photo negative, i can see the discoloration..

26 Views hidden

default

Hair problems

Please tell me that how can I reduce hair fall, dandruff problems and what are the home remedies for getting glowing skin.

49 Views hidden

default

Dark circles and dull ski

Hello doc I have dark circles and skin below eyes looks like sagging and wrinkles already done punchkarma as I have pimples on my face still some of my pimples comes out and have red patches on my cheeks. I am using aclear ointment. Please suggest me something more and I have oily skin. How to bring glow on face.

32 Views hidden

default

Greying Hair - Severe

Hello Doctors, I have a serious grey hair problem since 2012 though I am 28years now. Neither my parents/grand parents has this issue to blame my genes. I don't have hair loss or dandruff problems, also have better lifestyle with sound sleep. Is this caused by borewell (hard water) having salt flakes, OR the AC environment in the office hampering my hair greying? Pls advise. What home remedies or shampoos or oils can we use for 100% cure. thanks in advance!

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS