Ayurveda

default

Regarding liv 52

Hello, how can we take liv52 to increase hunger and better digestion. Do liv 52 puts effect on liver and helps in detoxification... improves fn of liver.
46 Views hidden
default

If I take alcohol.

If I take alcohol can it effect on tentexforte results. Can it possible I take 2tab in lunch and consume alcohol in dinner.
22 Views hidden
default

Massage oil

There are so many massage oils available in the market . Some in North. Some in south . How to select the best massage oil ? Especially for conditions of dhatukshay , hypospermia , ostiopenia . The oil with not hot potency .
64 Views hidden
default

Rheumatology

I am suffering with swelling in my both kness(Water is present in my knee). When my age is 16 years my left knee is swelled. I didn't used any tablets for my pains. Recently 1 year back my right knee also started swelling, then I have used BRUHADWATHACHINTAMANI Tablets for 2 months, so that my pains have increased and I didn't followed strict pathya.Later I have used amavatari ras and sinhananda guggul for 3 months then pain is reduced but still their is swelling in my knee after that I have used sallaki xt tablet for 1 month the pain is reduced and again the pain is repeated. Now it is safe to use BRUHADWATHACHINTAMANI tablets for Rheumatoid arthritis???
27 Views hidden
default

Excess intake of garlic

I am chewing 8 cloves of garlic in both morning and evening with empty stomach. Does it make any harm in the body if taken in excess amount?
34 Views hidden
default

Anxiety and low energy

I am having anxiety and feeling stressed always , and I want to consume ashwagandha powder ... How long should I take , ? Can I take it for lifetime..?
20 Views hidden
default

Eating banana causes more cough

Hi! Does eating banana cause more cough or aggravates existing cough? Is it a myth or a truth? Thanks
22 Views hidden
default

Dry cough problem

Hi My mother age is 49 year .. from 3 to 4 days she is having dry cough .. I have bought swasa Kalpa liquid for her. Can you confirm if it's good for her and how to take it with or without water.. and how much.. and how many times? Please help
27 Views hidden
default

Milk and banana side effects

I have read that acc to ayurveda combo of milk and banana creates toxins , diminishes agni, creates allergies and disturbs rhe digestion Is it truue??? I want to eat this to gain weight but after coming across such news i feel confused what to do Plz suggest ur opinions.
27 Views hidden
default

Hair fall problem

I am suffering from hair loss since 2-3 years and now it has become an serious issue beacuse I have lost so much hair and now my hair is son thin I have tried ayurvedic medicines and different hair product but no benefits I have seen from these.what should I do ?
77 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS