false

Ayurveda

Loading..

default

Nephrotic Syndrome

HI..I have been suffering from nephrotic syndrome with BP constantly at 140. And I have consulted a nephrologist and taking medicines from 1 month,but recently one more raised to me that is swelling is not controlling on my face and in stomach..Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for this problems... PLZ suggest me and due to this I am getting chest pain also...Plz help me on this... Already I am spending much time and money on this...

21 Views hidden

default

Chronic pulmonary thrombo embolism

Progressing breathlessness ,for the past 9 months now it has become worse even i cannot walk for 100 yards

17 Views hidden

default

I have infeced by Hepatities B with jaun

I have infected by Hepatities B with jaundice... some of the doctor says can not be curable, can control viruses for time being only... it is affected me unknowingly, still i am worrying , how it is infected by, as i am having good family with me 2 girl small childs... & also im middle class family.. can not spend more expenses also.. please advise me to get proper treatment and ensure i can be with my family...

21 Views hidden

default

OCD sufferer

I am a student .. doing diploma in computer engineering.. and i am more of not able to focus on my studies because i have obcessive compulsion disorder.. & due to this i get stuck to a thought and it irritates me for days.. so i just wanted to get rid of this disorder and wanted to live a happy life..so please help me and give me such advice that i can follow at my home..

19 Views hidden

default

Improper digestion

I've been going through unhealthy stomach for many days and also weakness ,uneasiness and can't concentrate on studies

28 Views hidden

default

Tremors in hand and mouth

My father having the problem of tremors. He is suffering from around 6 to 7 years. I need your assistance on that.

18 Views hidden

default

Type of Cosmetic Products

Hi, Pls let me know which products I should use for Skin and Hair? Either Commercial, Medicinal, Herbal and Natural etc. Should I use Homeopathic products, Ayurvedic or Allopathic?

17 Views hidden

default

Dandruff problem

I have been suffering from dandruff problem since last month.i have used many products,shampoo etc but nothing helped me ..please suggest good treatments

30 Views hidden

default

Male pattern balding

I'm a 20 year old guy and I'm losing my hair continuously since I was 18 & I have tried many methods to prevent hair fall & successfully failed. Now I want to know for what reason I'm losing my hair & what necessary things should I do in order to regain my hair, should I go for homeopathy or Ayurveda?. Please help me out.

29 Views hidden

default

Throat Infection

From day before yesterday there lot of pain in my throat. It's really hard for me to eat. Please suggest me how to overcome from this. Home treatment:- 1. Drink only hot water and soups. 2. Stop eating the vegetables which contains curry.

22 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS