Ayurveda

default

Type 1 diabetes

I have type 1 diabetes from three months And my age 17 years Now I am useing insulin 4 times per day Is there chance to cure this type 1 diabetes
17 Views hidden
default

About IME-9

Hello sir My dad has very high blood sugar problem. But after taking IME-9. It's in control. So I have to ask you that is it good medicine and is their any side effects of it? because it's effected very fast. So I have to ask that is it good after long periods?
15 Views hidden
default

I m having hair thinning n itchy scalp..

I have dry hair scalp and itchy... What can I do to get rid from it.. I have itchy scalp.i have started my hair treatment from 2 yrs but no improvement.hair scalp gets red and itching can't control.hair are getting Thin and Hairfall takes place on itching place.. Whts the best treatment for it. I have tried lemon juice but no improvement on scalp
17 Views hidden
default

Kidney Failure treatment

Hi .. my cousin has a heart blockage and kidney damage... the doctors are recommending to fix d kidney to do a heart surgery... could someone suggest me how could we fix his kidney in ayurveda treatment.. Right now his legs r swollen, he has fever in frequent intervals.. he is of 56yrs
19 Views hidden
default

Ear inside insect from 10 days

I think sir in my ear there is a insect and It is dead , I visited doctor they told me infection in ear but I am thinking that because of insect there is problem so please help me with how I will remove the insect from my ear .
13 Views hidden
default

Nose piercing

I have got nose piercing done which occasionally gets irritated. There is a bump on both the sides which goes away and come back.
18 Views hidden
default

About permanent pain

Hi I M ABHISHEK PIMPLE FROM AKOLA MAHARASHTRA MY MOTHER HAS A PROBLEM That she has like permanent pain in shoulders that why she also get headache can you suggest what's this and any remedy
15 Views hidden
default

This is my mother problem

A small irregular hypo-echoic mass size (4.79*3.53) present in the right adnexal region no collection seen in cul-de-sac
17 Views hidden
default

Cervical neck

Cervical neck pain .tingling and numbness in right hand and right leg.what are the treatment available in ayurved
15 Views hidden
default

Weight loss

I need to know can I take Medohar vati for weight loss.? My weight increased after delivery to 78 kg. My age 31. height 5.2. Now want to reduce weight as baby is 7 mon old. I'm not breastfeeding.
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR