Ayurveda

default

Medicines for Nerve Tingling and cramps

Hi Doctors, Is there any effective medicines available for Dizziness throughout the day ,Nerve Tinglings in body mostly in hands and legs and hands cramps and numbness while in sleep. If there are effective medicines how many days I have to use them to cure without any side effects. I don't want to use allopathic medicines becoz i had used so many medicines for 8 months for chronic bacterial prostate infection
21 Views hidden
default

Constipation and piles

I've been suffering from indigestion that I'm not able to clear my stomach properly and neither feeling to eat anything well like before. Also after clearing I had piles like burning on the outer part. Can anyone give me a proper treatment and diet schedule for it?
15 Views hidden
default

Neeri for UTI

For UTI, Neeri Syrup or Neeri Tablets which is better... if tablets what should be dosage ? Kindly guide
19 Views hidden
default

5mm kidney stone

I am having 5mm kidney stone and mild hydronephrosis dr prescribed me Himalaya cystone syrup and neeri tablet taking this from a month but slight discomfort is still present.
16 Views hidden
default

Triphala guggulu and kachanara guggulu

I took lupron depot 11.25 intramuscular injection on May for my upcoming IVF cycle.I am planning to do an ayurvedic weight loss treatment in an ayurvedic center.I have heard that taking triphala guggulu and Kanchanara guggulu aid weight loss.Will these tablets increase estrogen levels in the bodyand mitigate the effects of lupron depot Pls advice
35 Views hidden
default

Fatty liver grade 2

Sir I have been having  fatty liver grade 2 for the past few months... After strict diet and exercise and prescribing medicine I am improving...i want to know that.. Is there any treatment or medicine in ayurveda...
15 Views hidden
default

Barley vs jowar

Which one is good barley vs jowar for regular usage to weght resuction as well as for diabetis. can we use either of it as regular use for long term
17 Views hidden
default

Indigestion

Please suggest any asava or arishta for indigestion problem .. I want to go for ayurvedic medicine only.. My age is 42 years
15 Views hidden
default

Hairfall issue after delivery

Hello..my baby is 5 months now...I am facing severe hairfall for the past one month..I don't want to use any chemical products...can anyone please suggest a good  hairfall products that safe to use while breastfeeding... please help...
39 Views hidden
default

Anti dandruff shampoo while breastfeedin

Hello I am 3 months after delivery..I am having itchy scalp for the past couple of weeks and as well heavy hairfall... I don't want to use chemical products while lactating... please suggest me a good shampoo and hairoil for itching and hair fall as well...that's should be safe during breastfeeding... thanks
34 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS