Weight Gain

I am taking dynamogen to gain weight. I am 19 and i have been 90 pounds for years. when will i see results

Dr. Reena Kawatra Gynecologist | Gurgaon

After three to six months.

... Read More

I've put on 2kgs in a week after taking one course of Primolut N...is this fluid retention ? Will my body lose this Weight without changing my diet ?

Ms. Ekta-Jain Dietitian/Nutritionist | Delhi

Try 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (unfiltered ) with honey & water regularly for a month , it will help in reducing water from ur body

... Read More

Can I take zincovit syrup without doctor prescription for weight gain as zincovit syrup will make my body fit from inside

Dr. V Rama Narasimham General Physician | Visakhapatnam

Yes ,you can take zincovit in the form of tablet or syrup. As it's a multivitamin ,it will improve your overall vitality. It's good for the hair as well.

... Read More

Can i use liv 52 for weight gain? I am currently 49 kgs, 5'8 height. I need to gain weight as soon as possible. If can be used please could you tell me the dosage and things to remember?

Ms. Dt Apeksha Thakkar Clinical Nutritionist | Mumbai

Hello, Hope you are taking Liv 52 under doctors recommendations. You need a proper weight gain program, liv52 can help to metabolise your liver well, bit cannot help you in healthy weight gain.

... Read More

I have heavy and prolonged bleeding with PCOS. When I visited gynecologist, she gave me Diane-35 tablets. I am on second strip now. I will start using the 1st tablet in the strip from 5th day of my period and once the strip is over, I will wait for my periods and so on. I have been doing regular walking exercise of 45-60mins 5 times a week. I have

...

Dr. Venkat Raghav General Physician | Bangalore

Hello...... Exercise increases appetite and may be because of that you gained weight.. It's used in one with acne and pcos.. It should be taken for 21 days with a gap of 5 days.. Weight gain is

... Read More

Does Having 1 Serving of protinex per day (1 spoon of protinex powder in a glass of milk) increases weight? I don't want to increase weight, but I've not noticed my weight has increased? Is it because of protinex?

Ms. Bipasha Das Dietitian/Nutritionist | Delhi

Since it's protein, it helps you to gain muscle weight. If you take this and do proper work out it will help you develop your lean muscle mass. But in scale you will gain weight.

... Read More

I had undergone latent TB.I had completed my treatment successfully. My TB treatment is completed now but I am not able to gain my weight. My height is 5.8 feet and current weight is 47 kg. what food intake I should have now to gain weight?

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S General Physician | Bangalore

Hi.try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits and vegetabl

... Read More

I'm 5'8" and weigh around 56 KGS. I need to gain weight. Earlier I had used sanyasi dawakhana weight gainer powder, it helps me with 6 to 8 KGS in one month or so, but in the process my mouth and stomach were mostly effective. And after leaving the powder my condition for a week was not better and then I lost around 1 to 3 kgs. Rece

...

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there...., Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is

... Read More

Which doctor would be the best to consult for weight gain checkup to know the exact problem which may be stopping me from gaining weight. Gynecologist or Nutritionist.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Dietitian/Nutritionist | Pune

Both gyanec for seeing physical problems nutrionist for checking eating habits . write me on personal chat for consultation

... Read More

Will alfalfa tonic be good for gaining weight?If yes then how long should I take this medicine to get visible results... Thanks in advance...

Dr. A.P Aparna Homoeopath | Hyderabad

Alfalfa syrup is good in general to relieve from weakness&to increase ur Appetite.That itself only will not help in putting up wt.So,u need to focus on food that u eat...should be more proteinaceo

... Read More

Doubts about periods or pregnancy?

Chat with a gynaecologist online

• Private & confidential
  • Share reports
  • Free follow-ups

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.