Psychological Counselling

default

NOT ABLE TO SLEEP ON TIME

Hello I am not able to sleep on time from past yew years i sleep at 2-3-4 and sometimes 5 am and then wokeup at 12-1 pm altough i am completing my 8 hours sleep perfectly but i am worried about my sleeping routine how to change that Pls guide Thanks
37 Views hidden
default

Depression and anxiety.

My parents are against the person I love and we both love each other equally..he's a good person too..but my parents aren't either ready to meet him and judge him without knowing at all that he's a bad person. I don't wanna lose him since I'm sure about our bond that he's the right guy for me..its been 2 years now. They're always filing fake case against him so that he doesn't ever try to contact me or meet me..they say that we will kill him and even you or will die still we will never let you both marry. Including his own mother is now against us because of different states nothing else. We've same caste and religion too. We are both so much tired and have been tolerating enough..that we feel half dead from within. Weve helped alot of couples to reunite but for us only no one helped us. Im tolerating the abuse they do to me physically and emotionally..But can't do anything to solve it..and they're hurting my partner too alot. We don't understand what to do. Please help us guide.
30 Views hidden
default

How to get rid of negative thoughts

I am suffering this from almost few months Especially if some one asks about birthday immediately my mind talk about death I don't know how to get rid of it And I don't have my marriage life as I expected My in laws are always interfere in my maters and specially my mother in law want meto act accordingly to her wish even my husband don't talk anything even if it's not my mistake which is distrubing me alot .
37 Views hidden
default

Mental restlessness

I am 23F. Put on a lot of weight recently and got body shamed a lot for it. Both my parents do not have a good relationship and fight often. I committed few mistakes recently at work. My relationship with my parents is deteriorating. Getting close to marriageable age but don't think I am ready at all to take on extra responsibilities. I am unable to forgive myself even for small mistakes and I am easily blaming everyone for whats wrong with my life. I want to avoid it and become better
36 Views hidden
default

Anxiety and sadness

I've been struggling with overwhelming feelings of anxiety and sadness since being diagnosed with a chronic medical condition. Despite trying to cope on my own, I find myself withdrawing from activities and feeling increasingly isolated. Could you please provide guidance on how psychological counseling can help me manage these emotions, and recommend strategies or therapies that may be effective in improving my mental well-being while dealing with my medical condition?
34 Views hidden
default

Anger issue due to baby crying

Hey doc my baby is 11 month old. Now a days he is not eating properly and getting very irritating and cranky. I am working as s/ w engineer and my mild anxiety medicine going on. Wheney my baby cries for longer I get too much irritated. I throw something or clap forcely to flow out my anger. Today he crossed the limit and I was very much exhausted due to household cooking work. When I went to get some rest he keep yelling for attention or may be getting bore though I was lying beside him . My anger become uncontrollable and I slapped him few times slowly. He started crying more. I and my husband alone raising kid. We couldn't afford babysitter. What should I do please suggest
42 Views hidden
default

I suffer from horrible panic attacks and

I feel very excite and very bad due to some personal problems in my life I am not satisfied with things I got so I have history of severe panic attacks and anxiety my face gets dumb my left side becomes ruling and this pain in my chest and there is headache lot of headache tight band around my head and I feel very very late and weak the panic attacks gifts me all over I take medication but it helps for sometime then I becomes bad and I am try to think positive is well but it doesn't work is since it is running my life and I fear everything I feel to speak in meetings I fear to talk with people I am so fray that I am always in pain and stress please help me your give me some guidance thank you
34 Views hidden
default

About shadow teaching

My granddaughter is 5 years old. 20 days back she fractured her leg. Doctor has put pop and she is completely on bed rest. She is not able to walk or do any other activities. For engaging we are giving her activity sheets. My question is last year in school they said to keep shadow teaching for her as she is not sitting in a place  during class hours and also she is not writing. My daughter and son in law are from Chennai and they got transferred to Mumbai where she has got language pblm. She knows tamil and presently we are teaching her English. She doesn't know Hindi as everyone talks either in hindi or Marathi. Doctor said not to send her to school for 1 month during fracture healing process. My question is do shadow teacher come to home and teach her as she may miss her school and vant cop up with the lessons taught. What all does a shadow teacher teach as we dont know who is a shadow teacher and what all they teach. Also she has turned very adamant nowadays. Please guide us
46 Views hidden
default

Fed up of the work culture

I have been working for a firm since 2017, I am grateful for what i have learned and gained knowledge from the firm and as well as from the employer. So basically i am an introvert person, what the employer gives me work i have done and presented in due time. Seeing this he used to burden me with workloads and less pay. But i did not care because i was mainly focusing on learning things and the situation. But as the time changed he used to give me alot of works at a same time which feels frustrated and i couldn't be able blast over him. So i have decided to leave the firm few months back giving reason as Financial Conditions but the actual reason was work torture which i should not place over my notice period letter as it may hurt him so i did not go for it. He then increased my pay and put again work on work. Now i am feeling very much frustrated over him, i think he is using and extracting things from me. I am also a normal human, I can't match the level what he thinks.
21 Views hidden
default

What ifs and anxiety

I have been married to my husband since 5 years now and we have a 4 year old child . We are a happy family , but recently what happened was that we were having a family gathering where my husband's very long distance relative who is my dur ke jiju came to our place too , I don't know why I felt attracted towards him and I keep on feeling that maybe he likes me too . Even though I am loyal to my husband and I love him but this thing of getting attracted to someone else is making me feel guilty . I already am undergoing treatment for anxiety and ocd by my psychiatrist . I feel that I am doing something very wrong by being attracted to someone else . What if I develop emotional affair with my jiju ? I am having many what ifs . Please help
32 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS