PCOD

I am 25 years old house wife, last year had two miscarriage of 2 and 3 months, no heartbeat found, in torch test I have rubella igg cmv igg positive and igm negative, also have pcod, doctor suggest me for rubella vaccine and wait for three months and take no tension about pcod. She is right or I should have changed doctor.

Dr. Anuradha Tamaria Obstetrician | Delhi

She is right.

... Read More

Hi, A Gyn prescribed 'Trazer F Forte' for controlling PCOD. Is this really helpful? I see there are two medicines available with the same name Trazer F Forte 6s and Trazer F Forte 10s. What is the difference between these two? Is there any alternative for this medicine? Thanks

Dr. Swathi S Aithal General Physician | Bangalore

Hello, I understand your enthusiasm for to know regarding the medications that you are taking. This medication that you have mentioned above is a a very good medications and also works for PCOD. Do n

... Read More

I am 22 year girl . I have had irregular periods from a long time, since 8yrs now. I have been to various doctors. Nothing seemed to work apart from ayurvedic treatment. But since the doctor changed, i couldn't continue with the treatment. Coming to my problem, i been diagnosed with pcod for 6 years. Due to this, I have periods very irregularly i

...

Dr. Vikrant Patil Ayurveda | Pune

Your case is very common now days. More than 10 million cases diagnosed every year in India alone. There are some basic causes behind PCOS. 1. Change in Gonadotropic Hormones. 2. Insulin resistance

... Read More

My periods are irregular. as i have consulted a doctor and found that i have got PCOD problem. its been 2 months now not got the periods. The doctor has given me medicine : Drome X (1 at night ) and M-Torr Tab (1 in the afternoon) for 6 months. started taking medicine since 14 days still i have not getting periods. Also i have done below test and t

...

Dr. Mamatha Devi S Gynecologist | Bangalore

Your hormones are a little more. Your meds are OK. Please consult an endocrinologist to rectify the present problem. You might have to start Metformin again. You have todo regular exercise and drink a

... Read More

Hello, I have been diagnosed with PCOD and have been prescribed ginette 35. I take the pills regularly and have also started rigorous workouts for weight loss. My doubt is, will ginette be a hamper to the weight loss? Should I double efforts for weight loss due to consuming ginette?

Dr. R.Ravindranath Diabetologist | Chennai

Yes all hormones increase weight

... Read More

M 18 n my doctor gave me glycomet 500 n ovalife n a contrcptv pill for periodas i hve been taking the for 3 months now can i stop using ovalife .my doctor told me to take all these for 6 months

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Gynecologist/Obstetrician | Kolkata

Ovalife is a safe drug. You can continue for long time. But main treatment of PCOD is not medicines, but controlling weight. Your weight, seen here, is 75 kg, which must be reduced by diet and exercis

... Read More

I am suffering from PCOD Doctor suggested me to start ginette 35 on the second day of periods Will it work as a contraceptive pill too And Is it safe?

Dr. Reena Kawatra Gynecologist | Gurgaon

Yes it will work as a contraceptive pill too and is safe if taken regularly.,for any further information or assistance you may get back to us.

... Read More

I am taking Krimson 35 as prescribed by m6 doc for PCOD. Have finished my strip(21tablets) on 14 Feb. Also there is always PROTECTED sex happened. Having NEGATIVE pregnancy report. When can i expect my periods?? Normally how many days it takes for periods after completing the monthly strip? What is the max duration should be "waiting time"

...

Dr. Swati Chitnis Gynecologist | Mumbai

Your periods will come after 7-10 days of finishing the strip

... Read More

I have irregular menstrual cycle. Menses occur once in 2months or 1.5months. I have PCOD also. What should I do?

Dr. Swati Chitnis Gynecologist | Mumbai

Irregular menses are a typical feature of PCOS. In case you are overweight, weight loss will help. Visit a gynaecologist so that you can evaluated and if needed, medications may be started

... Read More

Does pcod occurs in women who are sexually active? I have pcod and I am gaining lots of weight also and missing my periods. Please help

Dr. Aparnaa Panda Obstetrician | Bangalore

Pco can happen to any woman whether sexually active or not. It is because of imbalance of hormones. Go to a gynaecologist for treatment. She will give u medicines which will help in weight loss provid

... Read More

Need an expert advice on Sexual Health?

Chat with a sexologist online

• Private & confidential
  • 5-min response
  • Free follow-ups

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.