Child Health Issues

default

Baby rolling

What is the average age range for baby rolling from back to belly and what are the first signs to look out for .How can I encourage ?
14 Views hidden
default

Polio vaccine given -not within schedule

Baby has been vaccinated with all polio vaccines as per the schedule. Yesterday the govt. drive for polio was on and the baby was given the dosage. Will it impact her upcoming vaccine of PCV booster and MMR-2 on 10th March ?? She's 15 months
16 Views hidden
default

May be stomach pain

My baby girl age is 11 months. Last Friday and yesterday she was crying too much.. after giving colicaid got relief. Is it colic pain? In this age this type colic pain causes? Is it normal? She already started solid food since 6 months. Pl guide
13 Views hidden
default

White patch on skin

My son is three month old and suddenly he got this white patch on his left leg .. what is the reason for this and please tell me the possible cure .
16 Views hidden
default

Cough for 7 months baby

Hello dr.,my 7 months old baby coughs so much. How to treat cough of 7months old baby? Is cough syrup safe to give?
13 Views hidden
default

Food habits

My child is 3 years old.  he has been taking Nangrow for last 1 year . However, over the last 6 months, he has lost interest in food and insists on eating only small amounts of white rice. How can we encourage his interest in food. Should we consider discontinuing Nangrow. Does that help
13 Views hidden
default

Child moving his head side by side

My 8 year old son suddenly start moving his head side by side repeatedly from last 3 days .he also does this in night when he is in half awake. 2 year ago he started stammering but it is cured after 1 to 2 months . 1 year ago he started making strange noise and this is also cured by time. I am little worried about this habit as it is TICS or not ? and it is curable at its own ?
11 Views hidden
default

7 nonth baby seeing hand

Hello doc My 7  month girl baby occasionally seeing her hand , is this normal? And until when it lasts She is term baby and active...rolled over, able to sit independendly for few mins, making ahh ohh sounds ( but not saying mama, baba..) , turning her head when her name is called( but not all the time) ...is her development normal?
15 Views hidden
default

Yelloish Vomiting

My baby age 19 days he was vomting from 3 days Joined hospital doctors are check scan and blood tests but all are good yesterday he discharge from hospital and today morning onwards same issue repeat what is the reason for yellowish vomting
12 Views hidden
default

Having stomach upset

My daughter is having bowel problem, not getting pass on, gas is there, fever coming 102 now, Calpine 650 given 2 times a day and one liquid emty given 10 ml 2 times , please suggest, annual exam going on, tomorrow need to give exam , please suggest
12 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS