Child Health Issues

default

Urgent query 83days old male baby

Hello doctor my baby is 83days old today for my home some relative came he's having dengue fever is  he holding my baby any problem for my baby please tell me worried so much please doctor.
68 Views hidden
default

Colicaid dosage

My boy is 45days old. He suffers from gas pain. We have tried all the remedies and then opted for colicaid. May I know how many drops should we give him and how many times in a day? Can it be given on a regular basis upto 2months, since we heard the gas pain reduces after 2 months?
289 Views hidden
default

H1N1 vaccination queries

As a preventive measure is it mandatorily required to take this  injection for my 3yr kid? How long does this protect? What's the cost of it?
20 Views hidden
default

1 month baby colic pain

My 1 month daughter suffering from severe colic pain... Even colic aid also not helping..please suggest way to help her during pain time
20 Views hidden
default

Report reading treatment

How should i treat this? Report attach in pic... should i start giving her iron tonic? She had infection before
18 Views hidden
default

Motion issue of my daughter

My daughter is 40 days old she is passing motion at every feeding but her motion is normal and musterd yellow in color... I m a little bit worried why she passing stool 8-10 times in a day and she is suffering from gas problem also... Plzz help me docter... I went 4 pediatrician but dont found relief..
20 Views hidden
default

About vomiting

My baby is 3 and half month he is vomiting after every feed and he is not doing potty regular please tel any suggestions
17 Views hidden
default

Deworm medicine for my son of age 3years

Suggest medicine for my son who is 3 years and 4 months. He is not eating properly and quantity had reduced.
21 Views hidden
default

Right time to Start solid

My baby will complete his 5 month soon. I want to start solid for him. Whats the right time to start solid either starting of 6 month or after 6 month.
15 Views hidden
default

My son's ultrasound

My son got admitted in hospital for low platelet count but dengue test is negative but ultrasound report says that he has minimal haemoperitoneum,emphysematous gb mild hepatosplenomegaly s/o dengue sequelae what does it mean is it serious but he is discharged from hospital and is active playing also
91 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS