false

Child Health Issues

Loading..

default

4 months baby's mother have chicken pox

I have a 4 months baby and his mother got chicken pox, is there any chance of spreading the same to baby?? and the mother can feed baby at this time??

13 Views hidden

default

Viral fever, sore throat,runny nose

My daughter, 2 and a half years old having viral fever, sore throat, runny nose, cold and cough. The doctor prescribed me Refzil October 250 mg suspension, FluCold DS, Cofstop A, Vykool syrup, otrinoz nasal drops (PED.) and mefanorm syrup. She is still having fever in periods from 99.1 to 102.9. Stopped eating. Kindly reply whether the medicines are well for her. If possible also suggest some foods which she may take in these days. Also she may get diarrhea as indications are seeming. Kindly help us.

15 Views hidden

default

Loose motion

My nephew 5 & half month old suffering from green colour loose motion .. reports says he is suffering from lactose , can't digest sugar .. plz suggest your advice

22 Views hidden

default

I have just gotten bit by a stray cat

Hello! My name is Peyton and i'm 14 years old. About 2 1/2 hours ago i was bitten by a stray cat on my left calf. I've known this cat for a bit of time. He doesn't seem to have any signs of rabies. Before he bit me he was just rubbing up on me and loving on me and same with the night before. I do have a female cat right now in heat so i don't know if that would have to do with anything. He hopped in the shower and cleaned it right away with soup and water, and some spray antibiotic cleaning stuff. I then put some preventing infection cream on it and wrapped it up in an Ace bandaged.

15 Views hidden

default

My baby's voice changed

I started to leave my child in day care for past 3days. But she doesn't adjusted. Since morning till evening keep on cried. That's why her voice changed, somewhat hoarse voice. Is that any medical problem? Give me a solution.

18 Views hidden

default

3 yr old son sneezes lot

My 3 yr old sneezes a lot...sometimes 6-7 sneezes comes afterand after...is this normal or some kind of prblm with him..

16 Views hidden

default

Fever in the range of 99 to 101

Child having Fever in the range of 99 to 101 for past 3 days. Started with childs mother having cold and cough and then child also developed fever. Little cough and runny nose. Only on crocin.

14 Views hidden

default

Oxygen saturation low tga (new born)

Baby oxygen saturation low (tga). My query is many doctors say that after successful surgery of tga the baby will face many kind of complications in life after surgery. So main problem is if new complications will occur and if baby will not live healthy life like normal baby so there is no reason of surgery anyone please help is there any good result of tga surgery.

20 Views hidden

default

DRY SKIN WITH SOME SMALL SMALL RASHES

MY BABY 6MONTHS OLD HIS SKIN SO DRY AND FULL RASHES RECENTLY HE SHIFTED FROM GUNTUR TO HYD PLS HELP ME

18 Views hidden

default

Pot belly developing

My son aged 13 yrs. is overweight and developed fat around belly. He has very much craving for food especially sweet.how to control his food cravings and reduce belly fat. Any exercise you want to recommend?

14 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS