Child Health Issues

default

Cough and cold

My 3 month old baby has cough and cold since last 5 days.. We have given him nasoclear and Maxtro. After having Maxtro he vomits and the dirt from his chest comes out. Please advice if anything else needs to be done
11 Views hidden
default

My 5 year kids in fiver 101

My 5 year kids in fiver can you tell me this is widal fiver or not.... Yesterday night started fiver
16 Views hidden
default

Stomach cramps after interval of 15 min

4 year old child had stomach pain after 15 min stands for one minute having constipation history pass stool in two to three days
11 Views hidden
default

MR vaccine dose

Two doses ofMMR vaccine is given to my children is it necessary to get MR vaccine of another dose which is being given in their school again. Please suggest me.
15 Views hidden
default

Urine Infection of my Daughter

My daughter aged about 7 year has regular urine infection. We have done Urine regular and Culture analysis and found there is infection.
17 Views hidden
default

C reactive protein

My daughter blood report shows 31 mg crp. she had fever continuously for 5 days.after medications  now she had no fever. doctor suggest to wait for some days. what we have to do to reduce c reactive protein. is it any harm to her health.
11 Views hidden
default

Loose motion

Thanks for the update she has loose motion since two days and stool color is dark green and my wife is feeding her and she has only loose motion no vomiting and no fever
15 Views hidden
default

Typhoid fever to son

My son is 3 yrs n 8 months old detected with typhoid. Can n  suggest any home remedy precautions n medicine recommendation.Thankyou
15 Views hidden
default

Cold and cough

Actually I have twins baby.they are pre term baby.One baby boy and one baby girl.from ladt two days my baby boy is suffering from heavy cold and cough. His age is 1 yr 3 month.his nose is block.he dose not want to take feed also.some sound is comeing out from his nose. I am giving nebulizer with .9% nacl and ambrolite-s for cough.but still it is not reducing. .pls suggest wat I should do
15 Views hidden
default

Cold baby 6 month

My baby 3 days could and couf which medicine giving need I will give thricof 2.5 ml giving no problem
12 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS