Child Health Issues

default

Vomiting and vomiting tendency

My daughter is 6.5 years old. In morning she had pop corn. She is vomiting from 6 pm. Already 4 times she has vomited. After taking to doctor he advised vomisave and gelusil syrup. But her tendency is not stopping. She is feeling very uncomfortable.
13 Views hidden
default

4 year having cough triggers daily

4 year old has sudden cough triggers and settles once we give her cofstop syrup. Please help. She is under l.montus syrup for the last 2 monrhs. Did allergy test and everything came negative.
15 Views hidden
default

Painless dpt hib ipv

I just wanr to know the pros and cons of painless injections. My son,s doctor recommwnded painless but i just wanna go for painfull injection.
18 Views hidden
default

Stomach pain

My son, 8 year old, complains of stomach ache and passing stools 2 or 3 times a day. His weight is 24 kg.
17 Views hidden
default

Umbilical Hernia

I am seeing that new born baby's belly button is swelling , It was not there by the time of birth but after one month it started appearing and It has increased gradually. I have consult with a doctor and he said it is normal. It will get cure automatically. I want to know how can we take care of this issue? P.S- any leads will be appreciated. Thanks
18 Views hidden
default

High fever

My child has high fever since 12 hours around 101.4 degree it doesnot even go low after medication,hardly goes till 99 and he is 1.5 months old we are really worried as he is very weak
19 Views hidden
default

Green stool for my 4 mnths old baby

Hi this is alekhya my baby boy is 4 .5 mnths old and weighing 6.8 kgs as of now . My baby pooh is green in colour from past 10 days and he is partially breast fed and using similac advance stage 1 . Doctor prescribed similac isomil ,oflomac-M and grilinctus M as he is coughing rarely and sounds from his throats Like mucus inside I read in this forum that one doctor suggested someone that grilintus M is banned and not recommended to use for infants is it true?? Can I use Kufril LS for cough instead of this ?? Is similac isomil is safe to use all time or after some days can I shift back to similac advance stage 1 ?? How is my baby growth as per his age ?? Thanks Alekhya
19 Views hidden
default

Tears from eyrs

My baby is 1 month old.... Tears coming from his eyes frequently.... Can u suggest what o have to do....
16 Views hidden
default

White spots

There is white spots on my child's face and it is concentrated below lip region . Is it due to any vitamin deficiency
17 Views hidden
default

White spots

My child is suffering from White spots around mouth region.is it due to some vitamin deficiency.....
13 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR