false

Child Health Issues

Loading..

default

My son (1.5 years kid) had kerosene.

My son (1.5 years kid) had consumed kerosene by mistakenly. we have consulted near by doctor and he suggested "ecolite" syrup and "lazxl100" syrup as of now. but kid having cough continuously from last 1 hour. Please advice...

16 Views hidden

default

Nose block of new born baby of 32 days

Nose block of new born baby of 32 days , unable to drink milk from mother, sleepless nights. already using saline water drop of naso clear.

12 Views hidden

default

Constant Vomiting 1.5 month old baby

My baby is 1.5 month old and have been Vomiting atleast 3 tyms a day ... She is exclusively breast fed baby. Please help

25 Views hidden

default

Regarding vaccine

Hi my baby boy born on 20.2.17.i need know which vaccine is given at 6th week n where it is good whether in govt hospital or private.pls suggest

19 Views hidden

default

Injury in head

Report of NCCT OF BRAIN Impression :- small extradural haematoma in Lt. parietal region undisplaced fracture of Lt. temporal and parietal bone. Please suggest what to do in this condition.is this a stable condition? age of patient is 5 year gender female.

21 Views hidden

default

Loose motions

My Son is suffering from loose motions from last 2 days.even after taking nor-metrogyle syrp he is not feeling better.kindly suggest.

19 Views hidden

default

Cold and cough

Hi my son is 2 month old.. He has, cold and cough.. When he is coughing at that time unable to take breath properly.. We went to hospital doctor said its normal just change his feeding position and give proper burping.. She said no medicine require it ll cure by mine milk.. I just want to know dat how much percent its correct..

16 Views hidden

default

Memory issues

My sister is always forgetful she always forgets things. She works really hard on studies but the result are unsatisfactory. She works like a 90% and hardly manages to pass. She is very slow in all her work. Too much behind then her classmates. What can be done to improve her memory and speed? And also she has got lice. Is that causing it. Note: She is not completely​ dull. She is always on gossips. She remembers serial episodes and songs. She takes part in activities. But memory and speed in studies is a concern...

29 Views hidden

default

Problem with My 9 year old child

He always speaks n laughs more than normal.not understand n repeat same mistakes.not remember things

17 Views hidden

default

Speech and occupational therapy

My son need speech and occupational therapy,he s 4years yet to speak...so i have to enquiry and continue...

24 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS