false

Child Health Issues

Loading..

default

Throat pain, Fever,Cold,

My son is 3.5yr and 23 kgs, have cold, cough, throat pain, fever102 for past two days...Gave crocin alone, but fever reduces and comes back. Now doctor advised crocin-ds syrup with augmentin duo- as soon as he takes augmentin, he vomits everything immediately. Is it OK to mix crocin and augmentin for consumption?? Also, he vomited everything and not ready to eat because of throat pain. Is it still OK to give him medicine??

13 Views hidden

default

Baby sleeps on my chest.

My daughter is 1 & half month old & she likes sleeping on my chest for most of the time especially when she cries for long. She awakes whole night & cries a lot during that time.Also she likes sleeping whole day long. Our main concern is whether it is unsafe for her lying on my chest for long since that might be putting stress on her stomach of may cause some back problems. Please suggest what to do.

40 Views hidden

default

Food issue

Hi I am having a boy of 20 months age,he is not taking the food properly what type of food I should give for him in health wise.

16 Views hidden

default

HBA1 vaccination

My garndson' born on 17th Dec 2015 and as on today his age is 1year 1month 4days. We are supposed to do the HBA1 vaccination at 12 months age but not yet done. One doctor prescribed to vaccinate on 17.01.2017. Shall we vaccinate now or not?

18 Views hidden

default

Dosage Ossopan-D suspens

My daughter 1 month old OSSOPAN-D how much dosage need to give kindly prescribe. Since in my prescription 5 ml is it correct pls give your suggestion

20 Views hidden

default

Stomach pain for 2 days

My daughter is having stomach pain for last 2 days. Had consulted a physio. Diagnosed for acidity. Injection aciloc and Voveren given. But not much relief. Pls suggest

20 Views hidden

default

Child jaundice

My baby boy is 6 days old. he is diagnosed with jaundice. we tested the level of jaundice its 14.5. my blood group is o+ and his blood group is b+. he takes 30 to 40 ml milk between 2.5 hr to 3 hr. is this level of jaundice risky? what treatment should we opt for jaundice?

23 Views hidden

default

Snoring problem

Hi doctor, My daughter 2 months old she is snoring a lot is it the reason that she taking bottle feeding

32 Views hidden

default

Food for 3-6 months baby

My baby has just turned 3 months old.I have been giving breastmilk and formula milk in parallel since beginning because he does not get full by my breastmilk. Please let me know what should be the food chart for the baby from now till he reaches 6 months. He has lot of gases for which I give carmicide occasionally. He pees over 8 times a day and does potty once every day. When should I start solids? When the baby can be given cow's milk? I ask this because anyways I am giving him top feed and my breastfeeding is not exclusive so, wanted to check if in this case solids should be started. Or should I continue breastmilk and formula in parallel. Please guide.

25 Views hidden

default

Thyroid problem

My son is 15 months old and his weight is 9.6.He has got poor appetite and will get constipated rarely so doctor asked me to take thyroid test and the report states Free t3 : 4.25 Free t4 : 1.11 TSH : 3.02 Freet4 and TSH are in normal range but free t4 alone has got raised I'm worried about it Please let me know whether my baby is having hypo or hyperthyroidism and is it necessary to put him under medication

20 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS