Child Health Issues

default

Cough and cold

Symptoms of mild cough n cold frequency 10 to 12 coughs in an hour. Came in contact with coughing relative for whole day.  suggest long term good tonic as well for immunity boosting.
15 Views hidden
default

Difficultly in conversation

My 2.4 year old daughter knows all her rhymes, alphabets she learned from cartoons and videos. But she don't know how to do normal conversation. She speaks all english letters with the words very clearly but when we ask her how us she and where something is...she is not able to reply or understand and she sing any rhyme instead. What should we do?
14 Views hidden
default

Child growth

My son age is 2 years completed ,he has long hair does long hair any effect the growth of children's
19 Views hidden
default

Mesenteric lyphodenties

My son is 8 years old and 18kg weight. He  was suffering from mesenteric lyphodenties. He cured from this since 10days. Today night he felt 2-3mins mild navel pain. Is it mesenteric lyphodenties
24 Views hidden
default

Baby umbilical little blood

Dear sir Attached picture Baby age 15 days weight 3.500 Since 3 days his umbelical little blood coming while he was playing with legs .. May I know what we have to do for further pls advice .. And his umbelical was upper looks .. Is little blood leak is common for some new borns or risky pls advice any ointment like that and tips pls Attached picture
21 Views hidden
default

Baby reflux

Hello doctor my baby was 2 months old he is suffering from reflux is carmopeptine is safe for baby please suggest
18 Views hidden
default

10 months old baby, cries lot at night

10 months old baby boy, cries a lot only during night time while sleeping .Also wake up every 2 hours. Please suggest.
16 Views hidden
default

Pain In The Temple.

Hello Doctor. My son complained that his temple suddenly pain on anyside and the pains last for 2-3 seconds and it goes. But the pain comes and goes. He is not feeling nausea No fever No vision loss
16 Views hidden
default

Regarding corona

Hi Doctor, My son and husband had fever 10 days back both came back to normal after 2 days. My husband is tested positive for corona after the fever and hospitalized,he also has no symptoms , my test results are negative and taking care of my son in home. I am worring about my son, he is 2 1/2 years old. He has no symptoms of corona except the fever he had. My son only first had fever and then my husband got affected.   Do i need to test for him. Many of them say not to test for babies. Please let me know what to do.
41 Views hidden
default

Food diet for baby girl 1 year 11 Months

Hello Doctor, Need your suggestion on food diet for my daughter. Her weight is 16.6 KG and she is 1 Year 11 Months old. Need advise to reduce the weight
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS