false

Child Health Issues

Loading..

default

Loose green stool

My little one is 14 months now and looks like she is teething and suddenly got fever Monday morning and doctor put her on aconite and bhp and again suddenly started passing loose stool in sleep for the first time Sunitha Wednesday morning and same day passed around 20 times and doctor has put her on mer cor 30 and podophylum it has 30 reduced to lesser number of count but early morning stool was all fine and soon after that she again started passing green loose stool, how long will this phase last for and it's worrying a lot because now her bottom has started looking rashed as well. I feed her overly boiled rice with mashed potatoes and I'm still nursing her so no other food apart from these.

32 Views hidden

default

Vaccination for babies

What is the ideal gap for hepatitis b doses? And what is the right age for the final dose?

14 Views hidden

default

Constipation

Hi sir my son is 3 months baby he is suffering from constipation since 10days please suggest me the problem and he has minor holes in his heart.

20 Views hidden

default

Night feeding

My 5 month old female baby is entirely on bottle feeds with 2 solid meals a day..suppose she sleeps for many hours at a stretch at night...say for example 9 pm to 7 am, should i give her scheduled bottle feeds in middle of the night in her sleep? In case she sleeps 6-7 hrs at a stretch without crying for milk and not having milk will it affect her health...like will it cause gas or dehydration etc? Pls advice. ..is it good practice to let 5 month baby to sleep continuously for many hours if she doesnt ask for milk?

32 Views hidden

default

Rolling over of baby

Hi my bay is in 3rd month and he rolled over by himself one fine day. After that he is trying to roll over but he is unable to roll over. Is it normal? Should I help him to roll over,??. Kindly give me your advice .

39 Views hidden

default

Bow legged

My son is 1yr 9 months old and has a bit bow leg.. should I meet a doctor..earlier it was much more..but now it's but reduced

24 Views hidden

default

Newborn stool colour

Hi my baby is 2 months 10days old. He is passing yellowish little green colors stool for past two days is it normal.??

37 Views hidden

default

Regarding milk storage

Am a mother of 3months old girl baby and am on maternity leave now.. I hav to start working when my baby is 4months completed.. so I am planning to store breast milk to feed my baby in my absence.. my mom will take care of feeding.. how to store breast milk.. pls let me know how long breast milk can be stored inside refrigerator and outside refrigerator..am worried about hygiene.. can v feed breast milk to my baby through milk bottle..

14 Views hidden

default

Fever,and stomach pain

My 6year old daughter had fever and vomiting I have given p250 and emeset. now she is suffering from stomach pain is it safe to give cyclobalm

21 Views hidden

default

Weight gain

My daughter is 2 yrs and 2 months, her weight s 9.5, Head circumference s 42cms. Can you please suggest what s the problem in gaining weight, she will talk nicely and she has more grasping and good memory.

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS