Child Health Issues

default

Slow growth development

My baby is 15 month old and she still don't walk... She just started crawling.
14 Views hidden
default

Medicine for my baby

By Mistake I mixed 10 drops of colicad with 2 drops of mucolite instead of bonnispaz... Is that safe or any side effect... ???? My baby is 2.5 month old?
11 Views hidden
default

Food for my baby

My baby turned 6 month old.Am feeding him with biscuits twice a day and formula milk for once and mother's milk for the rest of the day Is that was a good routine for my baby?if not please suggest a better and healthy food routine for my baby. Is cow milk is a better option instead of formula milk ? Shall I feed him water after  food?detailed explanation needed!
12 Views hidden
default

Reactive and non reactive TORCH-8

Hi, please can someone interpret the below readings for me as I am unable to differentiate between reactive and non reactive values. Toxoplasma - IgG Reactive (351.2) IU/ml. Toxoplasma - IgM Non Reactive (0.221) COI Rubella-IgG Reactive (914.0) .Medical Remarks : RECHEKED Rubella IgM Non Reactive (0.173) CMV IgG Reactive (413.8) CMV IgM antibody Non Reactive (0.220) HSV-1&2 IgG antibody Negative (<0.500) Index HSV-1&2 IgM antibody Negative (0.49) Ratio
12 Views hidden
default

My sister has red blots on her skin

My sister has red blots on her skin im not sure of its a rash or a mild bruise
15 Views hidden
default

Vomiting and loose motion

My daughter is 2year 5 month old. She is suffering from vomiting I gave 5ml ondem syrup. But she is suffering from loose motion .which I need to give.
10 Views hidden
default

Abo Additiona feeding to breast feeding

NanExcella Pro1 or Nan Pro1 will be better for my baby boy , who is born on 26 Oct 2017, weighing 3.8 kg at birth and almost same by now. PL advise
16 Views hidden
default

Cold ,loose motion

My baby girl is 1 month old.. from 1 week she is suffering from cold..doc suggest matrix drops and nasoclear ..but no use...sound is coming when she is sleeping.. and for motions zinc dry powder for 14 days.. bevon drops and vitamin d3 drops can i give her along with cold and zinc drops
15 Views hidden
default

Infant effected from fever, Cold and cuf

From last two days, fever came and gone in sometime. Last night we measured the temperature of her body and it was 99.5. She is suffering from cuff also. Baby Age : 6 months
15 Views hidden
default

Skin tone,darkness of hands and legs.

Hi Dr.my baby 9 month old ,her legs hands and buttocks very dark compare to her face, don't know why,am using 2 momypoko diaper daily twice during night (11-7)and morning 3 hours, pls suggest me,if am doing wrong .
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS