Child Health Issues

default

Baby crying at night

My baby is 2 days old. It slept nicely day 1. Now crying at night continuously. We checked diaper, feeding everything. But still no use. It sleeps in hand. When we put crib it starts crying within few minutes. Tried to swaddle everything. Not sure what's problem . Vaccination was given today morning. Fever not there. What could be reason??
17 Views hidden
default

My baby is diagnosed with jaundice 12.03

My baby is diagnosed with jaundice. How can it be treated. Putting him in sun will help? Or frequent feeding?
15 Views hidden
default

Bilirubin is more

My baby is 2 days old. Im not able to breast feed. Blood report shows bilirubin is more. So doctor told to shift nicu for a day for photo therapy. Is it common?? How many days it takes to cure?? Any risk??
17 Views hidden
default

2 months 13 days old bilurubin 10.8

My baby jaundice is not going away after 2 months. Bilurubin level is still 10.8 please suggest what to do
18 Views hidden
default

Dry mouth and itching

My baby have dry mouth and feeling itching in mouth.what can i do right now he is not feeling well. Please give some suggestion asap also have dry lips.
11 Views hidden
default

Feeding issue..

I have given breastfeeding for my baby girl for 7 months.now I'm unable to give her.so I started her formula milk.but she is rejecting the milk.and she is taking solids also  very less.is it mandatory that she has to drink milk? Or can she depends only on solid food....
15 Views hidden
default

Fever and caugh

My daughter age is 10 month. Since last night she is coughing and mild fever is there. Yesterday morning she has fallen from her swing. Please suggest .how much dose of paracetamol to be given and what medication for cough relief.
16 Views hidden
default

4.7 month baby sleep alot

Dear doctor, My baby is 4.7 month old...he sleeps alot ..but before that he never sleeps like that ... Also he drink less milk day by day...is it any problem? Weight is normal... Baby is active and playful Urine output more than 8 times Weight is 8.1kg Birth weight is 2.8kg I m giving Formula milk 120ml in morning and night before sleep...and rest only breastfeeding... Pls help me out 🙏
22 Views hidden
default

Jaundice in one month old baby girl.

My baby girl is one month old.. From 3rd of born she got jaundice. Jaundice test done and bilirubin level is 11, doctor prescribed phenobarbitone syrup. We have used for 7 days. Test done again but bilirubin level is still 11. Its not going down. How long jaundice will be in newborns? Pls help.
24 Views hidden
default

Suggest mosquito rollon for 2 year baby

My kid was actually very fair n due to mosquito bites it changes the dark color after some days... her leg becomes little dark wen compared to face... how to maintain 5he color of my baby... n kindly suggest a good rollon...
13 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS