Child Health Issues

default

Kids problem

My child of 7 yrs hav bacterial infection doc giv advent syrup and he get allergic to that he get rashes on body doc told to stop that medicine its antibiotics he tak it for 3 Days i hav doubt is there any prob to stop
13 Views hidden
default

Running nose

My daughter is having mild fever nd running nose from yestrday. She is 11 month old and has 7kg weight. What dose dolo250 mg in 60ml bottel can be given
16 Views hidden
default

My kid is suffering from running nose

My kid is suffering from running nose. Suggest syrup I can give him and I can have it for future use.
13 Views hidden
default

Dental issues for child

Dental issues for child, not supporting for treatment. age is 3.5 years old girl
13 Views hidden
default

Typhoid fever

My son age 5 yrs suffering from fever from past 5 days now the widal test ensure it is typhoid. We are giving medicines according to the doctor. But rhe problem is that he is shivering at mid of night everyday day and it's become extreme. So suggest some precautions or medicine so that he will get relief of it.
13 Views hidden
default

Infants weight gain

Need to understand weight gain chart for my preterm baby girl. feels like she is underweight. she was 2.78 kgs at the time of birth 35w 4days. She is now around 3.60 kgs at 6 weeks from birth Though where ever I have read, it mentions about a concept of adjusted age. Can you let me know what her weight should be for 6 weeks, 2 months and 3 months. And should I read adjusted age for her or not? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Views hidden
default

Overdose of homeopathic medicine.

My son is 2 year old he has taken 20-25tablets of biochemic10(for enlarged tonsils). Since then he is having blocked nose.. Congestion and very high fever.. Is this situation is outcome of overdose of B10.
15 Views hidden
default

Advice me abt my son's health condition

My is 2 yrs 4 mnths on 29th Nov he suffered from fever. Due to having a small gland under his ear. Pediatric suggested phexin DS & asked to use 3 bottles. After 10 days he again suffered high fever temp 102.07 but that time also my son is active & playing but middle of night he started to shivered after consulting doc she noticed some rashes in his throat so using Bcomplex syrup but thing is from 2days I noticed small red dots on his foot plz tell me why that red dots appears & his condition is
11 Views hidden
default

Bronchitis and fever

My son is 3.5 years old with diagnosis bronchitis. Before 8 days we started caught first only night time with crises. After 3 nights this condition disappeared and caught become very productive day and night. Started fever 3 nights up to 39 C. Doctor prescribed inhalations with Cortair and Ventolin. 4 days after inhaltion therapy fever stopped but caught continue. Temperature of his body is 24 h but after day increasing to 38 C with sweating.4 days he don't eat nothing.Could be hidden pneumonia?
12 Views hidden
default

Ct scan for kids

I want to know if its ok for an 8 year old kid to undergo ct scan. The boy's left underye is swelling because he encountered a minor accident.
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS