Child Health Issues

default

Not speaking proper words

My child is now 17 months old...He speak a lot and very clear but not any proper words .He can speak like papa Dada and Ni or nahi ..but not any other meaningful words..Just want to know do I need to worry or need to consult any specialists
17 Views hidden
default

Baby make sound while passing urine

My 5 month baby cries and make sound while passing urine. She put pressure like she is pooping but pass urine instead. Is it normal?
13 Views hidden
default

Upper stomach pain to my 12 year son

Since morning My 12 years old son is having a upper stomache which is coming and going. Urine is whilte and there is no loose motion. For some time he tells he is ok then after some time the pain starts again.
14 Views hidden
default

Vomiting just after eating

My baby(girl) is of 10 months old. Her weight is 7.5 kg. She vomits all just after feeding milk, cerelac, veg-rice.
15 Views hidden
default

Lose motion

I hv 6 month baby and he is suffering from lose motion . I hv given ORS, is it ok? What is the next treatment?
18 Views hidden
default

Running nose cough fever

My son is 1 yr old ( weight : 9.4 kg) and having cough and cold for past 3 days. Also having continuous running nose ( its not watery) and nasal blocks since yday night. He did not have sleep yday due to this. We went to Pediatric ian and they prescribed medicines 1) alerid 2) asthalin expect 3)syp. Vepan. But still running nose did not sleep and he is not able to sleep. Also fever is there now. Could you please check and advise is there any alternate medicines we have to use to stop running nose.
18 Views hidden
default

Severe dry cough for 3 years old

Child 3.6 years having dry cough please advise from 2 days tried drops not effective Please advise any medication
12 Views hidden
default

Stomach Ache

My son is 9 yrs old and he started going to new school from 4th std and last one month. He complains Stomach Ache almost every day. Abdomen scan is done and consulted 2 pediatricians. They couldn't find any problem with him. What could be the problem and how to overcome his problem. Please advice... Thanks in advance.
14 Views hidden
default

Under weight

My son born prematurely .his weight at the time of birth is 2 kg .now he is 6 months old and his weight is 5.3kg .is their any problems with this situation.he is feeding with powder milk & cereal meal.upto the age of 3 months we use pre nan powder after that we use nan 1 ..is their any nutrition deficiency or any prblm related to under weight .
12 Views hidden
default

Enlarged spleen fatigue nausea

Enlarged spleen low bloodflow causing tissue death nausea fatigue 10yr old female. Ongoung fpr 3 plus yrs also abnormal tissue
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR