Heart Problems & Remedies

default

QUERY REGARDING LIPID PROFILE REPORTS

I am 26 yrs of age and I went for my lipid profile test yesterday i.e. on 30th Oct 2020 and the test results are as follows : Total Cholesterol : 207 mg/dl Triglycerides : 126 mg/dl LDL : 132 mg/dl HDL : 53 mg/dl V.L.D.L : 22 mg/dl Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio : 3.9 LDL/HDL ratio : 2.5 What do the well qualified doctors have to say about this report ? Do I need to take any medicine for lowering down LDL and increasing HDL ? My cholesterol level is 207 which is not in normal range and HDL is also not above 60 which it should be. Please help and guide me what I need to do now. I am also attaching my previous reports of Lipid profile which I got it done in Jan 2019 for your perusal and comparison.
16 Views hidden
default

Are these readings normal?

My mother got operated for Pacemaker Surgery in July 2020..The operation was successful. She was also suffering from migraine based vertigo and headaches which was later diagnosed as migraine based vertigo by an audiologist and ENT after vertigo testing. She is slowly recuperating from it. BUT in the past two weeks she has been exercising due to physical pain and has been on additional medicines for the same such as Magnesium, Dophyidium and Nootropil. I have been taking her readings of blood pressure and sugar. Her blood pressure readings are between 100-130 Upper , 70- 90 lower and 95- 120 has been her pulse rate which is worrying me personally . (Even today pulse was 118). Her sugar reading was 74 post lunch and 70 post fasting. Can any of the cardiologists confirm if this is normal? I have spoken to my cardiologist but I want a second opinion as she is a pacemaker patient. We have stopped the sugar medicine Glycomet and Nootropil for now. Pls help me out clarifying if she's ok
10 Views hidden
default

Body Shaking when Heart Beat

Hi, I am a 30 year old and I used to drink and smoke, however I have left it and taking medicine but when stop taking breath for 10 seconds also my body shakes and I can feel my heart beating when I put my hand on my chest. Is it normal or there is a electrical function problem with my heart. My ecg, angiogram and echo 2D was ok. However, after few months of angiogram I was detected with LVH and since then I am taking medicine. Please guide me I am tensed. Is there any issue with my heart functionality. This has been from March and I got my angiogram in April and again a echo 2D in September where results was normal.
13 Views hidden
default

Palpation and difficulty after breathin

My mom rheumatoid arthritis present.but recently normal work palpation and difficulty after breathing.and week ness.and pain.bp normal.
13 Views hidden
default

Bp level. Pls help

Respected doc, My age is 38. I checked blood pressure for one week daily. It shows 150/90. It's normal or pre hypertension? Pls tell me what to do
19 Views hidden
default

Regarding Bp

I had covid a month back my after that now I tested negative I take antibiotic and aspirin but my diastolic Bp is 96 systolic is 120 do I need to start medicine I have cut down salt from past one month eat lot of fruits and vegetables but too it is 96 at night morning it is 84
26 Views hidden
default

Pain and burn at cheat and heart

Sir, my mother is suffering from heart and chest pain with littlle bit burn since 05 months. We visited a cardiologist and took the medication. Even after three months also there is no improvement and the same pian is continuing. Some time she complains that her heart is becoming 100 kilos weight and feel that she is bearing the weight. Cardiologist suggested for angiography and we thought it is gastric pain and we visited another doctor. He suggested for TMT and some other blood tests and the TMT report was little bit abnormal with minor issues. Now we totally still in confuse that that pain caused by gastric or there is really a heart complaint?. This another doctor also suggested us may be angiography need. But we are so afraid for that sir. Pls tell what to do sir. Is TMT not enough for find the problem? Or angiography really need ? We are always thinking to go to cardiologist or gastroenterologist ? Is the problem curable or not sir.? Pls...tell us sir. We are so much afraid.
21 Views hidden
default

Ecg confusion

I have uploaded an ecg . i am medical student. I am just want to know the ecg graph i attached , that the T wav nature? Is it biphasic or inverted or st followed by u wave ?
29 Views hidden
default

High blood pressure

Hello, is high bp permanent disease or temporary(can go by tablets) for 28 year old, got high bp after delivery. Six months completed, still bp and pulse r high. Pulse in range of 120.
24 Views hidden
default

Regarding heart beat

Hello I had covid 20 days back as per local doc prescription I am still taking doxy 100 mg 2 times with exospirin in evening 150 mg and n avcetylsystiene 600 mg 2 times from past two days my heart beat is in 90 to lower 100's while resting... before it used be in 50 and 60's so I need to be worried my spo2 is 98 and Bp 135/87
24 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS