Heart Problems & Remedies

default

Constant heartburn and abdominal pain

Iv been having constant heartburn and sharp abdominal pain every ten to fifteen minutes,I take heartburn medication but never helps, I'm worried about it, can you please help
10 Views hidden
default

Sometimes my heart beat so fast

My heart beats so fast and feeling scare that What may happen with me. Please suggest me what to do at this time
11 Views hidden
default

Heart problem

My father was don his open heart surgery 3 months ago after three months he has paining as he walk 1/2 k,m he is very tired n week this time pl tell me the sugition what he do
11 Views hidden
default

Slightly depressed ST Segment in ecg rep

What is the meaning of slightly depressed ST segment and can it be cured ? How dangerous it is? My mother is having diziness and headache, is it linked with that?
11 Views hidden
default

Slow heart beat

My father is having slow heart near of 38 bps.so how can dis problem of slow heart rate can b solved out
14 Views hidden
default

BP PROBLEM

IAM using digital bp monitor it shows first reading as 135/78 and second reading 117/72 and third is 110/70 which is correct iam also using medication for bp. how much bp is under controlled 14/80 is under controlled or not. plsssssss suggest
11 Views hidden
default

Heart disease

My father has only 15% heart working... Dr. told to do heart transplant... Is it safe and succesful? also my father has problems with medicines... everytime he intake medicine his liver starts paining... Plz suggest any idea about transplant...
11 Views hidden
default

Overdoses of lonazep md 0.25

Sir by mistake I have eaten 4 tablets of lonazep md 0.25 instead of other all tablets just now.please tell me sir what should I have to do?is there any big problem regarding this?
13 Views hidden
default

Hypertension

I am 32 years old , my BP is 15/100 & i have chest pain from 2 to 3 days , i make lipid profile test & ECG both are Normal , so what i do next
19 Views hidden
default

Acute coronary syndrome

I have complaint of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease since 2010. I Developed complaints of dyspnea on exertion since 15 days. After recent tests of ECG, ECHO and coronary angiography I was suggested for coronary artery disease. The report says that I have 70% blockage in my left artery. I have attached all the recent reports for lungs (COPD) and heart (acute coronary syndrome). Though the doctor have suggested me for angioplasty with stent and he was open for a second opinion from the other doctors. I was hoping if you could suggest me some other options for the treatment (other than angioplasty). So far I haven't experienced any chest pain and I was wondering if there is any injectable medication though which the blockage could be removed. Also it will be very helpful if you could tell me about angioplasty without stent. Looking forward for your response Kind regards R.H.Khan
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR