false

Heart Problems & Remedies

Loading..

default

Atrial fribillation

My brother have atrial fribillation In ECG is age 40 can afib cause stroke in under 40 age sir iam worrying

15 Views hidden

default

Ldl 160 and

I have having severe pain from past 4 months in left side of chest. I had done all the tests but nothing ws found but recently i got my lipid profile test done and found that my ldl is 160 and total cholesterol is 252,hdl is 68. Please help me with it.

16 Views hidden

default

Heart Health Issue

Thank you Practo, My grandpa is facing heart health issue and doctor is done that CT AORTOGRAM and told that for surgical management and again decision has taken back, we are totally upset, even report also we cant understand and please guide me to take further actions. Thank you God Attached report

25 Views hidden

default

Drug complications

Hello, Is there any way to leave penidure 12 la inj. I'm. Currently not experiencing any symptoms ( sore throat, heart inflammation). it is prescribed till 45 yrs of age.

24 Views hidden

default

Chest pain

I have a chest pain continuously which radiate to my left hand and leg .then I consult the doctor and they have done ecg which was normal . But my vitamin d level was abnormally low . Doc has given motafair and a capsule for vitamin d which I have taken for two month . But still pain is there what should I do .

44 Views hidden

default

How to keep healthy?

On behalf of every practo user, I would like to know what the doctors takes as a supplements or any any particular medicines for their health health? Apart from excercise and diet control, What do they give to their children or newly born child? There must be something extra which doctors do which others don't do. Please aware the people for a social cause.

35 Views hidden

default

Very High BP

My mother is suffering from high BP from the last 15 days. Although she takes regular medication for high BP. 15 days ago, when she woke up in the morning,the left eye was extremely red, after which medical check up it was found that BP rose to 100/180. What may be the probable cause of such high BP, what is its remedy? She has been taking amlopres 5 mg for BP for last 25 yrs ecosprin 75 mg for the last 5- 6 yrs for thinning of blood. Doctors have changed the medication to CTD-T 6.25/40 mg in the morning and cildip 5mg in the evening for BP. And clodrel 75 for thinning of blood

25 Views hidden

default

Chalostrol

I am 28 year old woman. I tested whole body check up in June 2016, in report I found my total chalostrol was 382 and tiglycerides was 216. Then I started to take rosuvastatin tablets for three months. Then I tested again 28 Nov, I found its 383 and triglyceride is 230. Plz suggest me what I do

26 Views hidden

default

Right bundle block

Hello doctor..My brother(28 years) had a medical checkup prior to join in a reputed bank. During checkup some variations in ECG level has been noticed. Doctor said that it is right bundle block and the issue is minor.He never showed a symptom of chest pain. He don't have a habit of drinking and smoking. Is it a dangerous situation can it be rectified through controlled diet and exercise. Please suggest me doctor..We are very tensed about it.

24 Views hidden

default

Atrial fibrillation

3 years ago i diagnosed with Afib since then i don't have problem and my heart rhythm is normal... can i go to gym and do bodybuilding exercises? if no which sport i can do? sincerely

27 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS