false

Heart Problems & Remedies

default

Heart palpitation

I do have heart palpitation my blood pressure ecg 2d echo are all normal. can you help me with this? and how to avoid it? thanks in advance...

20 Views hidden

default

Cholesterol Level

Hello please see below my cholesterol levels and suggest a medicine 1. Triglycerides - 177 2. HDL - 37 3. VLDL - 35.4

18 Views hidden

default

Chest pain

I've been having this chest pain for almost 9 months now.It is centered in my left breast and shoulder. I can also see my breast moving constantly with my heart.

16 Views hidden

default

Cardiac attack before 10years.

My 87years old aunt was affected by cardiac arrest before 10years ago (2007). She had blockage .She has been taking "Ecosprin 75,pantadoc-40 , atorva-5 /tonact-10 /Rosefitt-5" for last 10 years. In the mean time she was affected by seribral attack in 2012. She is vegeterian ,unmarried . Now she is bedridden and attended by two aeyas for 24 hours. Last month her left shoulder was dislocated and repaired . Should she continue "Ecosprin-75" .Should she do some exercise ?

15 Views hidden

default

Heartache and weakeaned heart pumps

I've been stressed out for 2 days. Even in short period of time but it was really severe. The night before, i slept with a troubled mind, during my sleep i experienced heart ache and felt like i fell short on breath. This never occured to me before. This morning i woke up with a heart ache. Its continuios and i am feeling it right now. Really worried. I woke up feeling weak. My heart feels like its pumping weaker that it usually was. I was an active guy and this kind of thing never occured to me before. I am really worried that my stress has caused permanent damage to the heart.

14 Views hidden

default

High Cholesterol

I am having a bit high cholesterol for last 5-6 years as indicated in the report. The value has remained same for last 5-6 years. I have consulted various physicians earlier and they have asked me to lesses the intake of oily items which I have done. I also exercise 4-5 times a week for around 30 mins. My father , mother , brother has a high BP problem and my father has previously undergone angioplasty. My BP is mostly 140-85 and I am taking Vitel 40H tablet for last 1 year and before that was taking other medicines for BP. I do not have any sugar problem. I am an occasional drinker, 1 beer in 15 days and also 2 Cigrettes a day kind of smoker. I am filling a bit fatigued for last 1 week.

14 Views hidden

default

Cardiac enlargement

I have been having a problem of shortness in breathing. As per X-ray chest PA view. Clinical history all are normal accept. Moderate cardiac contour enlargement. As per electrocardiogram report. Sinus tachycardia Left atrial abnormality Abnormal left axis deviation Left bundle branch Block Pls suggest me about cardiovascular problems of my dad treatment Age 55 years All other reports are normal No blood pressure No sugar Liver and kidneys are also normal as per reports

14 Views hidden

default

Low Blood Pressure

From last one week i am suffering with headache and behind eye head Problem pain in Brian also.kindly Suggest me who is right doctor for consult

12 Views hidden

default

Increased cholesterol

I have gone through the lipid profile test and my age is 31. Total cholesterol is 333. LDL - 203 Triglycerides - 459 I have changed my routine and started brisk walking and taking garlic and vitamin c now Do I need to take any cholesterol cutters (medicines) or will a regular routine will work?

15 Views hidden

default

Detailed precautions

Plz tell some precautions for my father about how to be care in diet and for heart care also...thanq

13 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS