Heart Problems & Remedies

default

Symptoms like heart block

My Name is Nandha Kumar. M.. I am a diabetic patient, TYPEII DM ACUTE VERDICT, I am taking tablets and insulin in every day morning and evening.. From last week, I am experiencing pain in, left shoulder, neck, sometimes it seems difficult to breath, paining in upper abdomen, cannot sleep peacefully. Fells like something happened, pls suggest me. And help me, what I want to do further,
18 Views hidden
default

Heavy chest pain

Suffering with heavy chest pain .. Mild coldness and fever for the patient for the past 3 days. The patient is having smoking habit... CT scan has already taken
14 Views hidden
default

Blockages in heart artries

I diagnose my father (diabetic patient) as he was having some chest pain he gone through angiography and report says he is having 2 blockages (70% each). we consult the doctor who said we have to do bypass surgery. i need second opinion
13 Views hidden
default

Help! Electrolyte imbalance or anxiety?

Hello! I'm an F, 23, 130 lb. Iget frequently anxious about health issues and I've been to the ER many times, thinking I may be having anything from a heart attack to septicemia, candidemia etc. after reading about the symptoms. About a month ago I had the flu for a week, with fever, diarrhea, low appetite. The symptoms subsided, but I was left feeling a bit weak and lightheaded after, which made me think I have an electrolyte imbalance. I took fluconazole(2 150 mg doses) for a candida infection right after the flu, and I read those can cause changes in potassium levels. I've been having what I think are heart palpitations, my resting pulse varies from 59 to 75 or so at different times, sometimes I feel my heart pounding, sometimes I feel it's too "weak". I get lightheaded sometimes, usually after walking a lot, and when I panic. I've been trying to eat potassium rich foods, though I can't reach the recommended 4700mg. I'm scared I may have an imbalance that could cause cardiac arrest!
14 Views hidden
default

Pain in heart

Doctor From last some days pain in heart. But last Sunday and today it found again what is the reason because I have regular fitness activities but had a break from 3 month. Please suggest me what is the problem.
15 Views hidden
default

Frequent chest pain on left side

I am feeling mild pinching pain on left side of my chest during any random time of the day for last 1 month. Two times I have felt unusual heart beat with sudden giddiness for 3 to 4 seconds.
14 Views hidden
default

My son 6.5 yr old. He feels little pain

My son 6.5 yrs old. He feels heart pain when he run or play. He also tells heart speed is more when he run. He keeps his hand over there and he feel tired. Kindly.advice
18 Views hidden
default

High bp and low WBC

I have diabetes, hyperthyreoidea, high bp. Recently my WBC is ver low. Only 1.2. After i stopped taking the meds for thyroidea, and for high bp (amlodipin), but still taking enalapril, my wbc went up to 2.3. However, the doctors dont know what medicine to give for my high bp, because they say all of them lower white cells, and enalapril doesnt seem to help (my bp goes up to 190 even when i take enalapril) Would you suggest stopping enalapril and going back to amlodipin or some other medicine? Thx
12 Views hidden
default

Arrhythmia AFib

Am 32 years female.i am married and have two kids.i had two c sections.first 5 years back and second 1.5 years back.i get regular healthcheck ups done.in my recent one last week i had my ecg .it showed up 78bpm but rhythm was mentioned as arrhythmia atrial fibrillation. I have no symptoms like palpitations or guidiness or difficulty breathing.i had a bp of 120/70. Pulse was normal.both my blood and urine test was normal.thyroid was normal too.what can i do now.attached my ecg.
16 Views hidden
default

My blood pressure is 173/84 I am 18 yea

Hi my blood pressure is 162/78 and again I check it increase 173/84.i M 18 my weight is 140.i do gym and take supplements
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR