false

Heart Problems & Remedies

Loading..

default

Need heart advise

Few days back i came home and i thought i got irregular heart beat (No heart attack) I went to hospital and they said that yes ecg says that it is irregular heart rate and gave me blood thicken medicines later they discharged me after 4 days. I just want to know whether i have arrhythmias or myocardial infraction.

14 Views hidden

default

High diastolic bp of 90mm

High diastolic bp of 90 or more sometime.systolic is between 120 to 130.had done renal scan,crearinine,urine protein.everything is normal.

15 Views hidden

default

BP 130/100 at age 28

Hi Doctor, Today i have checked with doctor, and it was found that i have 130/100 bp. I am currently 28 and doctor as for do i have any genetic BP. My father do have , but very rare. Doctor don't prescribed any thing, and told to do check after a 1 month. I am taking some antibiotics for sore throat. So doctor told to do check bp again after 1 month . Can you please suggest me some tips to cure it.

21 Views hidden

default

Consultant Heart surgeon

My Father had CABG surgery two month's before doctors assistant said daily drink 2ltr water only now day's summer is going my father felt More thrusts Is possible to give him more than 2ltr water to drinks on daily basis???

16 Views hidden

default

I am having chest pain from last 2 days

I am having chest pain from last 2 days.....i am feeling intermittent pain with burning sensation along with chest i m having complete body pain.

14 Views hidden

default

Breathlessness due to intake of tezloc h

The patient is having breathlessness issues due to intake of tezloc h do i need to reduce the dosage as she has resorted to inhaler for calmness

15 Views hidden

default

Large Vsd problem

My baby is 2 month old nd he has very large vsd n ifection problm he was admitted in the fortis hospital since 20 Feb on ventilator nd till now

21 Views hidden

default

Heart related problem

Sir my uncle has got his first heart attack 45days ago now he got second attack due to discontinuity of medicines now as per a angiography report there is a single blockage of 80% so tell me what to do now. The doctor told to put stents to remove the blockage

26 Views hidden

default

About blood pressure

Sir. I want to know whom to consult for blood pressure and what are the types of tests are there to identify which type of blood pressure. I mean; is it high blood pressure or low blood pressure. Some one telling that consult general physician and some one telling that consult cardiologist;who is correct. Plz confirm;what should I do and whom to consult.

26 Views hidden

default

Which one is advisable

Sir please find attach the report which are self explanatory. Advise me should the patient has to undergo CABG or Angioplasty. Thx

25 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS