false

Heart Problems & Remedies

Loading..

default

Bp problem...

I am a slim 17 yrs old boy ...our family ( my dad , both grandparents and mom also) has big history of hypertension...and now my BP was also 140/80 ...I am frightened due to this ...what should I do???

27 Views hidden

default

Please check the report

My Husband have tested cholestrol test as the doctor is out of town please tell me what is in the report

20 Views hidden

default

Minor attack supposedly.

Good Afternoon doctor, This is to consult you for the fact that my fiancee just four days back i.e. Tuesday night he had suffered from very slow heart beat, whole body shivering, unable to speak at all, numbness and headache which lasted for almost 10minutes. His normal diet is almost mcdonald/ dominoz / alcohol and 10-20 cigarettes a day, having alot of stress.. so could u please kindly suggest me what should i do ahead.?

21 Views hidden

default

Left side pain

I mostly sleep on my left side from the past 2-3 days I am experiencing a sharp shoulder pain on left which radiates to back and left arm and also sometimes I feel 1-2 sec pain under my breast or ribs ! I am also a anxiety patient n thinks extreme negative wen it comes to my health . M I suffering from heart problem? Though my TMP was normal in Dec 2015

12 Views hidden

default

Pain in chest

My husband having pain in his chest pls recommend heart check up? Last 2 days having pain in chest which check uo i do

33 Views hidden

default

High Blood pressure

My mother. Aged 72 isHaving high bp fluctuating between 200/102... 190/103...184/100 What immediate step should I take

34 Views hidden

default

High chlorestrol

My cholestrol came high.i ts 246.ldl is 161 and non hdl 182.4.triglycerides and all is normal.consulted doctor he has started rozavel 10.is it necessary to take medicines.cant it be cured by lifestyle

26 Views hidden

default

Heart beating rapidly

My heart is beating rapildly from last night.i took some tension last evening from that time only it's start..this is first time it's happening with me and i am feeeling scared..is this is symptoms for any big problem ? please suggest your valuable advice.. Thanks in advanced..

20 Views hidden

default

Cardiac Risk

My father's report says that his HS-CRP is above 9.95. Normal range is less than half 3. The Ayurvedic doctor has advised some medicine and a strict diet. I need an expert opinion to know whether he needs immediate cardiologist consult. The report has been attached.

24 Views hidden

default

Tachycardia

I got 2 episodes of tachycardia with in a year. Rfa was failed due to heart muscle thickening. After that single chamber ICD was implanted few days back. Pl advice me precautions and food habits. How long can I live

26 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS