Heart Problems & Remedies

default

Pls check urgent

Pls urgent answerMale, 18Can bass vibration cause angina my pressure was 114/70 and I heard music in loud volume for 2 mins and my pressure increased to 124/74 why did my pressure increase suddenly
15 Views hidden
default

Hi Sir/Mam

Sir/Mam I have stress in heart from many years..I think in arteries..when i eat food and after that when i take normal water..i had a tearing pain.
16 Views hidden
default

Pls urgent answer

Can bass vibration cause angina my pressure was 114/70 and I heard music in loud volume for 2 mins and my pressure increased to 124/74
19 Views hidden
default

Unknown feeling around chest or heart

I can walk like 5-7 km per day as usual no pain in left hand and no change in shape of foot but when I drink water it is giving a feeling like it is pouring in to heart I took pan 40 mg it gave me some relaxation my dr frnd who is currently pursuing mbbs suggested me so I want to take other doctor advice what should I do to get rid of this
18 Views hidden
default

ABOUT MY HEART CONDITION

Taking rosuvas f10/160 from last 6month due to my last lipid data and trigliseride level...also i am taking last 02 years nexito& lonazep for my panic attack & depression ... Presently my lipid is ok ref as per my last body chk up... So now i m asking can i continue this rosuvas tab or other... Because suddenly i chked my all blood test normal but creatinine 1.50 thats why...
14 Views hidden
default

Chest and left arm pain

I have chest and recurring left arm pain. It's been happening since a few days now. Left arm feels a lot numb and warmness in the chest. What might be the problem?
18 Views hidden
default

Left side chest pain from 50 days

Actually doctor it's has been 1 month actually I got a chest pain on 3rd of September with shortness of breath and dizziness and pain was radiating to left hand and than next day I went to doctor to show . He did ecg and blood test . He said ecg and blood test both are normal . But in ecg I noticed it was sinus trachcardia I thought it's because of nervousness my heart beat increased as doctor said everything is normal with me . Than from month I am having chest pain . That doctor gave me peace tablets antidepressant.  Till Today I am having chest pain sometimes radiates to left arm  and m also having dizziness numb hands  .  And also pain is unstable. It almost happens middle of chest . And sir can it be because of vaccine as I took 2nd dose of vaccine on 24th august and on 3rd September after 10 days I got this symptoms so can it be due to vaccine? As I have heard many after 2nd dose are getting myocarditis. Please help me out doctor. And after on 3rd of October I did 2nd ecg normal
20 Views hidden
default

Bilateral Severe long segment stenoses

I have the symptom of numbness of legs while walking or while under going physical strain.. Some times my legs are getting heavy.. So I have undergone arterial and venous Doppler of both legs... Impression is Bilateral Severe long segment stenoses... What can be the further treatment or what can be the reason for this
18 Views hidden
default

Heart attack symptoms

Hey i have chest pain from 2 days and it is constant and shoulder pain and neck pain is also there sometime stomach ache could it be heart attack ? Angina? Chestpain is constant while sitting or laying down Age- 20 No smoking no alocohol not obese
25 Views hidden
default

Pls answer urgent

Can anxiety cause crawling and burning feeling on left side chest. I had done ecg echo tmt 15 days ago it was normal I did 15 times.
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS