false

Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

Loading..

default

Hay Fever or Allergic Rhinitis

Eye Irritation ,Stuffy Nose and Sneezing after exposure to pollen, dust. Very sever now and looking immediate relief and also permanent cure.

15 Views hidden

default

Skin allergy on body

Hi, I am 29 male from delhi. Since, many years i am suffering from skin problem. I have small acne mostly on my face and back. I wash my face regularly and i keep myself clean. But, still i have lots of them which are itchy. I request you to please suggest me a remedy or do i need to consult a dermatologist. One of my other problem is allergy due to fabric dust. As, i have a business in which i am required to go through lots of checking work of fabric. But when ever i do my work i get itchy nose and sneeze. Then i take critzine medicine for allergy and next day i am all back to normal. I am fed up of taking this medicine. Can i get a permanent relief from it or is there a homeopathic medicine for it. Please suggest Thanks

16 Views hidden

default

Sinusities

My wife is suffering with sinus,she is suffering cold,head each because of this,she can't able to walk also. if few dust comes she can start sneez. what we need to do for this

15 Views hidden

default

Pain in nose

I have been experiencing pain in my nose. It is near septum and areas surrounding inside the nose. It causing severe pain. I think it is sore nose. The psin is ocasionally.

16 Views hidden

default

Small traces of blood along with cough.

I have seen traces of blood coming along with cough from my mouth. Facing this problem from last 1 month.

12 Views hidden

default

Ear problem

Dear Ma'am My friend has a hearing problem from past 10 years. Earlier she could able to hear. She had tonsils & Mumps issues later these issues has severe impact on her and because of this her hearing capacity is gradually decreased when she was 12 years old.We have consulted Dr.Tyagi (ENT specialist) in Lucknow 10 years back they said there is a problem with veins in ears and we have to go for cochlear implant treatment. Is there any other treatment instead of getting this operation done. Kindly suggest us.

12 Views hidden

default

Right side throat pain

I am having pain on the right side of my throat. I cannot eat food, drink or swallow saliva. Sometimes pain while talking also.

14 Views hidden

default

Chronic cough to my son 3 yrs old

My son is having continuous cough it gets better after medication but returns back after few days this is getting repeated since august 2016 till date...medicine he takes include A sthalon Syrup, Omnacortil, nebulizer with budasal, attached Syrup....can it be cured permanently....what is the treatment for it.

19 Views hidden

default

I have tonsil problem

I have been suffering from enlarged tonsil for last 5 years. My right tinsil is enlarge and left is a little less then right. I have food swallowing problem.

15 Views hidden

default

Constant blocked nose

I'm not able to breathe from nose. I use otrivin nasal spray to be able to breathe through my nose and I've become addicted to it.

11 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS