false

Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

Loading..

default

Eardrum perforation

Around 2 months back, sudden pain in ear after water strikes eardrum, consulted doctor, she said hole in ear drum, panic situation and started medicine. It started healing but the healing rate is very slow,so doctor recommends surgery for hole repair, i just don't know why and how this happened and now surgery, it's horrible and cost effective. I just want to know some cheap and better ways to heal the drum.

19 Views hidden

default

Chest congestion

Hi, My Son frequently (once a month) suffers from cold and cough which leads to chest congestion and fever. My Doctor suggest the Flu vaccine which can help him from seasonal flus. Kindly suggest is the flu vaccine help the child from seasonal flus. Thanks.

14 Views hidden

default

Cold n cough

Getting cough and cold again and again.d uring the day,i dont get cough but unable to sleep properly at night due to cough

23 Views hidden

default

Sore throat and swells

I have a dry cough head and body ache ,chills shortness of breathe and fatigue since 1 and a half month. Visited every specialist they do some fever profile blood tests and say I don't have anything! Put me on antibiotics course later. during which i feel better..But after the completion of course the same thing and symptoms show up again. No doctor i visited has done a single test for upper respiratory infections and now the antibiotics have started to affect me badly!!

27 Views hidden

default

Vertigo / BPPV

I had extreme vertigo 6 months ago. I was diagnosed with BPPV and was given epley maneuver. That time it cured all the problem but i am feeling spinning sensation again with "sinn.." sound in left ear.. i went through all the tests Audiometry, Brain MRI, etc. All report came out to be normal. Need help for this problem

18 Views hidden

default

Ear painic

7 year old girl and her left ear is panic , which medicine is good for ear pain & who is nearest doctor

16 Views hidden

default

Thyroid - Taking 75 mg

I am taking thyroid tablet - Thyronorm 75 mg. In my current Thyroid blood report T3 - 86 ng/dl T4- 6 ng/dl TSH - 10.65 nIU/ml TSH is high. What should be done ctrl TSH and do I have to change my tablet to 100 mg from 75 mg. I am also very lean is it due to Thyroid, please suggest how can I gain some weight ?

19 Views hidden

default

Hearing problem

I have issue in listening and focusing on 1 Voice at a time.Please suggest hearing aid based on report attached.asap.

14 Views hidden

default

Allergie test lab

Can you tell me the modern allergies test lab in Chennai. I frequently facing cold problem due to allergies

27 Views hidden

default

Cotton swab is struck

The cotton swab is struck in my ear.....I like to remove it......can u remove it frm my ear ....I can't concentrate at all

28 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS