false

Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

default

Throat pain and soreness all over

I have been havinh pain in my throat fir the lAst 15 days...tried azithromycin but it didnt helped.then 5 days back i struck chicken pox and doctor even precribed me a paraceramol for pain relief but i didnt get any help from there.things are getting worse as it swalling saliva is even difficul and the mouth and throats has rashes a cuts just becauSe of different medicenes i took to control fever. Kindly reccoment some medicene as i cant go out and shiw it to a doctor coz of scars on my face.

13 Views hidden

default

White thick mucus in throat

White thick mucus in throat often. Need to clear throat often. No running nose. Gastric problem also I have.

16 Views hidden

default

Post Nasal Drip with sore throat - 4days

I have been having Post Nasal Drip with sore throat for past 4 days and had a tough time sleeping with pressure in ear as I sleep. Tried strepsils, honey, gargling with salt water and they all give temporary relief for sore throat. Also tried taking about 5ml Ambroxol Hydrochloride once every night before sleep and added Ascoril LS+ about 5ml day before yesterday and yesterday added Maxtra P after guessing the cause of sore throat to be this post nasal drip. I do not have a running nose. I am slightly allergic and currently living in a room that gathers dust very easily despite filters on windows probably due to the ceiling fan / computer.

15 Views hidden

default

Lump in tonsil section

Hi all, I am facing an issue from the past one month, that there is a lump under my throat, it looks swollen up as compared to other side. No pain, no irritation, no cold, no cough, no sore throat. I diagnosed myself from a doc. He considered it as a tonsillitis due to throat infection. I was on antibiotics but still no reduction in size of the lump. I am a working professional, and its actually a distraction cz i dnt why its happening. Is it the sign of some serious disease. I had FOL done a week back. It was all normal and specialist couldn't find any serious problem. Plz help. Is it the sign of cancer :( :(

16 Views hidden

default

Constant phlegm

I have phlegm from past 6 months. It's high on morning and evening. Please help me how to get rid of this problem.

14 Views hidden

default

I feel like I have colds but no phlegm

It's been a year now, I feel like I have colds but whenever I blow my nose, there's no phlegm. When I try to make a force to extract the phlegm behind my throat, there seems to be mucus. I think I'm having post nasal drip but what should I do? How do I cure post nasal drip? Sometime I feel like I'm about to vomit. I really feel uncomfortable. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

16 Views hidden

default

Ears blocked, throat pain, septal deviat

Ears are blocked. have to close my nose and blow the air so that the blocks are released. It do this frequently. Off-late i started having severe throat pain. Doctor-1 said its due to septal deviation. The deviation is significant in my case and said that I am breathing more through one hole and very less through another hole in my nose. Surgery is needed to correct deviation. Doctor-2 said its severe throat infection and prescribed anti biotics. Not sure what needs to be done. Please advise.

14 Views hidden

default

Tingling snsation in nose

For the past 3 days i am feeling a tingling and slight pulling sensation in and around the hard bone area in the nose at regular intervals. Also when that happens there is slight light headedness and a different sensation at the roof of the mouth. Kindly advice

21 Views hidden

default

Dizeeness, sense of imbalance

Feeling dizziness, not able to read or work on laptop since last 1 month. Used cervicla collar but of no use. very confused.

20 Views hidden

default

Stuffy nose Cold cough

I am unable to breathe due to stuffy nose oneside with cold and little cough. Slight headache and no fever. Took Amoxycillin and Dolo 650mg no luck. Voice changed due to cold.

18 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS