false

Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

Loading..

default

My ear is clogging

While im sleeping or im in sleeping position on bed my ear is closed that time im doing close the nostrils then my estatian tube will open .due to this problem im not getting sleep finally im getting headache .if im in standing position or sitting position i didn't feel such type of problem. This entire problem in right ear only

17 Views hidden

default

Ears pain in sound

Sir my left year is blocked from my childhood but there is no problem to listening....but during one year i am suffring from my right ears pain in sound and its so....painfull some time......so plz sir help that how can i cure from this horrible proble.

20 Views hidden

default

Allergic to dust

I am allergic to dust , need some suggestions to prevent it while traveling and commuting in city...

41 Views hidden

default

Numbness in right ear

Hi, its being 2 to 3 days but i am finding little hearing problem through my right ear. I use to have itching in it. Last time, i itched it hard and for 2 to 3 minutes i felt little pain and then it feels like its half numb... I puts some ear drops but still have the same problem. When i stretch my ear. Then it feels fine. Please guide me whats the issue and remedy for it.

19 Views hidden

default

Botox nose job

Wider nose.nose hump.when i smile it gets more wide.i have nose dip as well.please suggest me what is the effect of botox and for how long?

20 Views hidden

default

Voice problems

I am a male, 18 yr old having a very low sound.People can't her me speaking well. I cannot raise my voice beyond a limit which is very low.What kind of doctor should I see and how shall I express this problem

24 Views hidden

default

Mild unsteadiness;gidines

I have sudden episodes of rotational vertigo noted 4 Months ago.Symptoms first manifested without premonition when was sitting at my home. I contacted with ENT doctor advised me vertin and notropil 800 mg...I taken the medicine for 1month but there was no improvement..I consulted with neurologist..doctor advised me to do MRI...MRI was OK.....after 2months again rotational vertigo occur with vomiting.there was continuous unsteadiness in between these two severe episodes...after second episode I consulted with ENT...doctor advised me to conduct audiological test and VNG... audiological test was OK and as per report bilateral hearing sensitivity is within normal range, However as per VNG test report left ear response 20% weaker and left ear beating response 26% stronger... doctor informed that it can be labyrinthitis...and prescribed stuzeran 25 and renerve plus taking from 1month,however still there is gidiness and mild unsteadiness with minor improvements.. Please advise

16 Views hidden

default

Swelling and little pain

Swelling over my jaw in front of ears, below jaw, or on the bottom of ear and some little pain I have allergic flu and blocked nose problems

13 Views hidden

default

Cold & ear ache

Ear ache ocassional mainly during nights..cough...decreased hearing...plzz suggest what should i do?

25 Views hidden

default

Blood from right nose.

In last 10 days, 3-4 times blood from right nose.. at the same time, headache in right side. Previously having migraine problem... Please suggest what should I do... I am preparing for civil services exam, so seating on chair approx 8-9 hours daily... ..

24 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS