Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

default

Vertigo during wake up & sleep time

My mom feels frequent vertigo when she go for sleep on bed & when she wakes up in the morning. Whole day she is fine except night and morning.
11 Views hidden
default

Cough syrup effect

I m taking cofsils to Reduce the problem generating because of cough but it has some side-effects like sleepiness, tiredness whole day , suggest me some method to reduce it.
19 Views hidden
default

Nose smell

From past 10-15 days always smelling like smoke but when I smell my perfume or any fragrance and odour I get the right smell but in again 5 min My nose felt smelling smoke even no one smokes in my house including me nor in my surrounding..Is there any reason behind this??
17 Views hidden
default

Lymphadenitis

My sister is having swelling in left side of neck sometimes it's paining.  I have attached the biopsy and scan report along with this  She already met doctor and took some medication bfr but Dr said it will go away but still it didn't. She is having 1 yr old baby and feeding the baby. So I need to know will it be any serious issue or it will go on its own . Any treatment to get rid off from it completely. Plz let me know. TIA.
17 Views hidden
default

Covid query

Mildly affected with covid in 2 months bk - tested in august n was negative.. lost taste n smell.. from past 2.5 months i have only 30-40% of smell n taste. Nasal scan is normal no blockages. Should i live my life assuming i ll not get taste n smell bk.. i m so anxious & worried. I had all medicines prescribed.. its a depressing feeling plz help
48 Views hidden
default

Nose blocking

My nose is blocking from past 2 days every winter same problem is there before I use some medication in healer I forgot that name please sujjust now not in Bangalore
25 Views hidden
default

Throat burning

Hi, I'm 23 years old and my throat is burning after eating anything since 2 months. In the beginning I thought it's happening because of spicy food, so I started avoiding. But now it's getting too much and doesn't matter what I eat, it happens. Please let me know what's wrong and how should I get this treated.
28 Views hidden
default

I feel like one tonsil is little swollen

I have a jaw pain n feel likes my left tonsil is swollen with pain in throat and cough i was a smoker... I quite smoking a year back... Having a pancreatic infection too.. When i press my tonsil only that time i feel swollen
23 Views hidden
default

Little swollen on left tonsil

I have a liitle left tonsil swollen its little paining in left side tonsil and in throat too... Rest a littoe pain in jaw... Rest no symptoms...shall i need to be worried... Any medicine recommendations..
21 Views hidden
default

Ear infection

Hi doctor, I have ear infection from past 3days yellow liquid is coming from ears..whole day..doctor suggested me take neosporin drops and antibiotic tablets and pain killers as I have headache, ear pain... Is it gets cured or I require any other medication.. Please doctors anyone suggest me... I am breastfeeding mothers of 4month baby
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS