Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

default

Throat infection

Heavy head, feeling water in the back of nose, water coming out of eyes. feeling heavy chest "mucos"
15 Views hidden
default

Throat infection,mucus

Hi, I get regular mucus congestion in  throat tried some basic tips like warm water with salt and other general medicines like bendrel wet cough, but nothing seems to be working out, it's been more than an year I have this problem, I work in central air condition for 7 to 9 hours a day may that could be the problem, it really frustrates and emmabaress me most of the time, not getting any doctor ref near by pincode 560087 and 560103, please advise.
20 Views hidden
default

Severe earache, I have cold also

Server ear ache , unable to bear the pain, I have cold also, I can feel.like some fluid is there inside my ear, only one ear is paining
18 Views hidden
default

Snoring continously and loudly

I am 30 year old male and i have been very loudly snoring since last 1 year. Around 4-5 years back i heard first my friends started complaining that i snore but it wasnt that loud . the snoring starts as soon as i sleep. I do have good and deep sleep and i dont wake up in the middle of the night nor there is any breathlessness feeling. i do feel in the morning my nose is slightly blocked. Since it disturbs my room mate who sleeps in the same room, i feel very embarassed. So i would need your help to solve this.
15 Views hidden
default

Feeling something in my ears as it hurts

Little pain and feeling like something is there in the ear drum which should be taken off should i consult a dr. Or you can suggest some medicine which can help me Its really awful
18 Views hidden
default

Lip and tounge

My mother is of 59 years and from last 5-6 months she is not able to any thing spicy,, not even a bit of spicy thing she can eat,, her lips anD tongue burns too much, pls suggest what to do
19 Views hidden
default

Throat blok unable2speak

My throat has blocked to speek since yesterday due to cold and dust kindly suggest prescription please thanks in advance Practo
19 Views hidden
default

Progressive hearing loss

I have been suffering from hearing loss since Iwas15years old now I am 51 and experiencing a lot of difficulty in hearing even with hearing aid can anybody suggest a remedy.I am taking baryta mur 3tablets along with chenopodium 10drops once a day.
18 Views hidden
default

Ear issue

I've spoken to a lot of doctors regarding my Tinnitus issue. Since I've had sinusitis as a child, ear problems were a given. A few years ago I noticed that ear drops (general OTC ones to soften the wax) wouldn't go into my ear. Even if I lay down for 2-3 hours, they would trickle out as soon as I got up. I developed tinnitus over the years as well. I feel that ear wax has clogged up both my ears but all ENTs who have examined me have said that my ears are perfectly clean. I don't know what to do next. Please advise.
18 Views hidden
default

Constant dry cough and coughing

I have been having a constant coughing issue from day before yesterday, took benadryl syrup and medicine also, did not help.... Gargling with salt water is also not helping. Kindly help
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR