Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

default

Tonsil Stones.

Hi, I'm so sick of blocked throat and Tonsil Stones. I went to nearby ENT doctor he told me that I have a large bone in nose that blocks my nose and causing blocked throat and advised a surgery for it. I'm not sure is that related or not. Please suggest.
15 Views hidden
default

Ear paining from morning

From morning my ear was aching I've tried a few home remedies which removed dust from my ears But now by afternoon My ear has started to bleed little
14 Views hidden
default

Throat problem

Yes i am a strict vegetarian ...and yeah i have gone throuugh the blood tests and my haemoglobin level is very low its 4.5%
17 Views hidden
default

I have child of 2 year 3 month old. my

I have child of 2 year 3 month old. my child is not able to speak any word at this age. but undstand every thing when asked about parts of body then he reply any question by hand indication but not express by speaking language.some time he speak word like mama and papa but every time use hand indication to answer any question when i asked question
17 Views hidden
default

Prolonged nose blockage and cold

My husband is having a cold since 15 days and has a prolonged nose blockage he feels lot of discomfort
17 Views hidden
default

Sense of blockage in left ear

I've been suffering from severe cold cough and throat infection, last week. Now the cold and cough are gone but it seems t have left a sense of blockage in my left ear. I am unable to listen properly
17 Views hidden
default

Continious sound in both ears.

Feeling continious sound of high frequency in both ears for last few months.Is it a case of Tinnitus? If so is it curable?
15 Views hidden
default

Cold & Sore Throat

Have cold since past 2 days, yesterday night took Crocin Adv and today took Flucold medicine. Now it seems the nose is packed have to breathe from mouth. Feels like the throat is sored
18 Views hidden
default

Tonsillitis problem

Sir i am suffering from tonsillitis problem from last two days i can't eat or drink something, i am very upset sir please help me
16 Views hidden
default

Post Cholesteatoma Surger

Hi, I am a 34 years old Male from India. Was diagonised  with Attic Cholesteatoma in my left ear and went into surgery as suggested by my ENT surgeon. The surgery went well and on the 7th day post surgery, while brushing my teeth in the morning, had a feeling of something getting released from my ear followed by severe bleeding. Rushed to the hospital immediately where my surgeon examined me and put me on observation for about couple of hours. There was no bleeding detected either from inside or outside the ear (incision wound). On further probing the surgeon on the possible cause for the bleeding, he said he did not know or point to a possible cause. I have been advised T. Pause 3 times a day for 5 days. I haven't had any more bleeding post this incident. Request if anyone could throw light on the possible cause for the bleeding episode.
17 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR