false

Ear-Nose-Throat Problems

Loading..

default

Hoarse voice

Sir i am suffering from tuberculosis since 1month. Taking akurit 4 4no of tablt  and half benadon tablt and maxiflo inhelr 250. My voice become hoarse in morning and after evening. But in noon my voice become almost normal.How to overcome from it. I am doing gargel with warm water 3times daily. And how to weight gain again quick.What to eat and what should avoid. PLEASE HELP

15 Views hidden

default

Adam's Apple

Sir/ma'm I am having adam's apple on my throat. It feels awkward to look at. Is there any way so that I can get rid of it? Though there is no pain or any problem due to it. Thanks in advance.

16 Views hidden

default

Stammering

I have realized that I have started stammering. How can I stop that? i don't stammer on a regular basis.

20 Views hidden

default

Any cure for LPR?

I have pricking feeling in left sude of my Thorat and it bothers me alot. I do burp after meal and i feel dry inside Thorat if I speak too much then i feek dry stucking feeling nd coughing. July 2016 it started suddenly on and off it happens not all the time. I feel like to sollow cz of stuck feeling

17 Views hidden

default

Severe throat pain

Experiencing a severe throat pain on right side, while swalloing pain rises and ear is paining along with the throat

16 Views hidden

default

Pinching Pain in the left side of neck.

For last 10 months facing the issue. 1st it started in the neck with pain and I was feeling a heavy mass inside,something abnormal inside. I consulted with doctor in ST Jones ,Bangalore. Doctor asked for Ultrasound. It came as submandibular gland infection. doctor has given 7 day antibiotic twice. No improvement. Then asked for FNAC. result came '' No observation Found". Doctor gave 7 days antibiotic again. No improvement. Then doctor asked for Biopsy. I went to Manipal hospital for 2nd opinion. doctor gave again ultrasound. now it came as submandibular gland fine. but lymph node issue. mild swelling in lymph node. again 7 fays antibiotic. no improvement.I consulted 4 times. doctor giving only medicines. Now the pain is becoming horrible day by day.I am scared if its something dangerous. The symptom is changing day by day. Now I feel numbness in the leftside along with my head . problem while swalloing and chewing as well.Please suggest me what to do,

23 Views hidden

default

Itching & Paining in the upper throat

I am having an Itching and a dull pain in my upper throat on right side. The pain goes upto the bottom of the right ear and jaw bone as well. While eating, the irritation is felt strongly. The pain is from last 20 days. I have already taken medication on toncillitis but the pain is still there.

15 Views hidden

default

A black string in mucus

I have stopped smoking and i have been witnessing a black coloured string and a faded red colour in my mucus. Why is that?

18 Views hidden

default

Irritation in Nose,Constant cough & cold

I've been having cough & cold from a long time(5 years) , There is constant irritation in my nose which leads to continuous sneezing(Hundreds) & running nose. After sometime this leads to heavy head,dizziness and soar throat and coughing. I am unable to eat food due to cough and tight throat.I have taken all types of medicines(Allopathic,Homeopathic,Ayurvedic) from many doctors. Then problem has become intense to a greater degree and has reached a stage where it has become unbearable. Many doctors have said me that they cannot cure me and cannot prescribe any medicine further. The problem has reached an another level as told by many doctors. This disease has effected my daily routine and lifestyle so much that I am unable to do regular household works and uncomfortable all the time. Please help me with a treatment or doctor whom I should consult to get rid of this problem.

19 Views hidden

default

Hoarsness in throat,

Sir, It is intermittently causing throat infection and gummy saliva feels in mouth since a week. When drink cold water or eat lemon or sour foods, it cause bulgy and itching throat. Please suggest.

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS