false

Tooth and Mouth Problems

Loading..

default

Wisdom teeth pain

I am suffering with wisdom teeth pain .Last week I went to hospital ,doctor try to remove my right side wisdom teeth but teeth root is under before teeth.he stopped and told we need to do open operation .But I am taking antibiotics amoxycylin and clovinate 625 but still teeth not removed and I am getting pain more plz help me With regards K.chandra prakash Reddy

13 Views hidden

default

Blood in gums

From last 3-4 days, while brushing my teeth I found blood in my gums . Please suggest me some solution

24 Views hidden

default

Re: 3M lava crowns

Thanks for your reply. The fact is that the kokilaben dhirubhai ambani hospital has given warranty card of some other local company instead of 3M lava. They said its the final warranty card of my Lava premium crawns. Lab partner and the Dentist has reviewed the warranty card and they wrote "Lava premium warranty card" over its cover.

15 Views hidden

default

Pain in inside mouth cant chew food

I went to a dentist for treatment of braces for that cause insufficient space 2 teeth need to remove one teeth have been taked out 1week before and one has been taken 3day before to pick teeth without pain they injected in mouth after all done one day after the pain have been started when i looked into mouth a wound inside where the place they inject i again consultanted him he said it only scratch iam not satisfied it is very pain full inside right side of mouth cant chew

14 Views hidden

default

Tongue n mouth sore

I have been given k cit potassium citrate n citric Acid syrup as medication for my kidney stone issue but when I started drinking it I got sore/ulcer kinda thing in my tongue n inside mouth. What can be done to overcome this?

15 Views hidden

default

Pain in teeth

My one teeth was break half and half is save .this happen in a accident and my jaw directly hit on the road.

19 Views hidden

default

Bleeding in RCT teeth

I'm getting swelling in my front teeth. I've done RCT 10 years ago and last I've faced same problem with doctor and He said to replace the existing cap. It been a year after replacing the cap I'm getting same problem again. I'm tired of getting wrong treatment for the same problem again and again. If anyone good and expert with the problem please provide some good solution. which will not repeat again

17 Views hidden

default

Pain in teeth

I have a teeth with crown implanted from six years, from yesterday it started to cause pain,what should i do?

29 Views hidden

default

Mouth ulcer

Mouth ulcer under the tounge for two days .. Light pain and discomfort. Want to you what is the best mouth ulcer gel available

20 Views hidden

default

Hyperplastic epithelium with dysplasia

I have bee n suffering with this condition for more than two years, I have gotten steroid injections as treatment but not helping and has weaken my teeth bones...is there any tratement for this??.

18 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS