Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

Whitish tongue

My daughter is not keeping well from 2 days now.. as she had cold but now today i see her tongue appears to be whitish.. her breath stinks now.. she has lost her appetite.. her temperature is around 37.1c We thought it could be becoz of cold shes not liking to eat.. so she was on liquid food, but now she refuses to eat.. my family doc suggested sinerest for cold.. What would be the reason? is it severe..  em worried..
15 Views hidden
default

Teeth cleaning

I want to do Teeth cleaning as its not looking whiter due to chewinging pan masala. But till now I have not facing any issue related to the sensitivity or any other problems.
15 Views hidden
default

Having toothache.

I've been having toothache since 2-3 days. it's in lower 2 teeth and corresponding gingiva (gums), it's not like i am having but there is some itching.
13 Views hidden
default

Teeth Problem

As I mentioned my problem.. It will be get cured or not?? Because I've some financial problems.. So it will be very fine for me..if you will be telling me about cost of treatment
12 Views hidden
default

Toothace,molar teeth

I have bee having tooth ace from last 3 days.I checked my teeth and could not found any black deposition or germ.I used clove to get rid of pain which helped me for some instant but still the same.
15 Views hidden
default

Tooth problem

There is a gap between teeth 1 and half years ago I consult the doc he gave me braces to use and it works also bt after sometime a little gap came between the teeth
15 Views hidden
default

About front teeth

Hello doctor i am showing you my current teeth situation picture.see there is shape diffrance between my front teeth.so can you please tell me any dental treatment for it.i just want to change my none front teeth.
16 Views hidden
default

Cut in mouth walla

Due to sharp teeths in end there is a sharp cut on both sides of mouth due to which I am unable to chew anything.
17 Views hidden
default

Pain in teeth

There is a pain in my teeth for 2 days at the lower base of my mouth.there is a small hole in between 2 teeth
17 Views hidden
default

Teeth Problem

Hello,I'm 19 yrs female, I'm having dental problem, is that my central incisors teeth are going out of mouth, I've speech problem.. Its been very awkward to me while conversation.. Wht should I do???????
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR