false

Tooth and Mouth Problems

Loading..

default

Cavity For 4 year old

Hi my 4 yr daughter has cavity in her teeth. We are in usa. Here they are advising for sedation. We are based out of chennai. We are apprehensive for sedation but also want her teeth issue fixed. We would like to get advise from your side if her teeth can be fixed without sedation without giving any anesthesia. If so we would take to chennai and get this done. If possible could you please share your number so that we can call and speak about this.

24 Views hidden

default

Pain in tooth.

Pain in teeth from 3 days..dnt know if it's plaque or some new teeth re coming out.its difficult as kid dnt explain or show u where the pain is.

20 Views hidden

default

Pain in root canal tooth

Pain while biting, root canal was done 3 years back.. feels like the crown has shifted.. it's not moving but when I press against it from the side pain reduces

24 Views hidden

default

Sensitivity and other

Hi I am realising sensitivity after eating ice cream or any cold drinks. And also feeling yellow ness of teeth. What pracautions should I take? And I have attached some pics. Do I need any extra precaution or I am in good, based on structure of teeth.? Please guide me.

42 Views hidden

default

Yellowing of teeth

Hii i am 21years old and i have a habit of earing rajnigandha and my teeths have became red so how can i get my teeth white again.And my family member dont knw about this thing so help me for the same

31 Views hidden

default

Tooth Pain

My left side bottom molar pains for a short span around 1 hr daily since a week . What steps should i take ?

20 Views hidden

default

Blood in saliva

From last 2 months, i am having blood in my saliva when i wake up in morning. During daytime, I do not notice any blood. Is it related to gums? What should be the cure?

36 Views hidden

default

Teeth problem

There is a small hole in my molor theeth ,I just wnted to know there is need for any RCT or its easy to been fill up my material , for prevention any condemnation

22 Views hidden

default

Wisdom teeth

I have some lesions in my cheeks. I consulted many dentists, almost all of them told that these lesuons in cheeks(blueblack in colour can be caused due to the growth of wisdom teeth. But one of those dentist told me that it is precancerous conditions. I m really scared now. Plz help me out

42 Views hidden

default

Feeling bit height tooth

Just had a cleaning and filling at back side teeth. After treatment it is not normal, feeling a bit at lower teeth. Dentist tried but he said if more cement is removed to maintain old gap , the cement won't stand. My problem is, IS IT OK TO BE WITH THAT HEIGHT.. WILL IT CAUSE ANY FUTURE PROBLEMS FOR JAWS or any other problem???

16 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS