Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

Bit hard lump near jaw above gums

Recently i went for scaling of tooth and asked my query to dentist regarding a  hard lump (on upper tooth end, above gums where from cheeks extend) The lump can be noticed through touch only. (cant be noticed at all with eyes). After scaling i am having pain on that area and the area is swollen. I have visited my doc and have taken medicines and also went for OPG. Kindly share your insights on the OPG report as my doctor has suggested to go for tooth extraction. Is there anything serious? And what is osteoporosis of lamia dura?
21 Views hidden
default

Opg report

Please let me know what it means by carious lesion with osteoporosis of lamia dura and Widening of Peridontel membrane space around roots .. Is it serious?
17 Views hidden
default

Tooth pain

Hi Shalini,Thanks for your answer I took it for 5 days last time after online consultation from Practo
16 Views hidden
default

Tooth pain started again after 10 days

Hi @Zoya Radheed My tooth pain started agian, Shall I continue with the second dose of medicines for 5 more days? This time pain is more comparatively to the last time pain Could you please suggest?
14 Views hidden
default

Tooth pain

I took appointment for online consultation and dictor suggested medicine for 5 days and the medicine list is below Moxikind cv 625 Zerodol p tablet omeprazole Actually, I am in another country. I have to stay here one more month Is there any side effects if I continue it with 5 more days. Could you please suggest? This time teeth pain is worse compared to the last time
20 Views hidden
default

Tooth pain

Sorry I missed to add this point.I took this medication 15 days back and i didn't feel any pain after that .But it started again.
16 Views hidden
default

Tooth pain

Hi Srishti, Thank you for your answer Does this Zerodol sp have any side effects in long term? How many times should I take it.
17 Views hidden
default

To take a right decision on my mother's

Good morning to The respected medical team, I am vikram in behalf of my mother I am speaking sir /madam please help me to know about the condition of my mother,my mother have been experiencing the following symptoms-jaw pain,ear pain, headache and burning sensation in upper stomach , difficulty to eat please help me to know about why this symptoms are appeared and what the step should I take to cure my mothers health,should I go to hospital if then to which doctor should I consult, dentist or any other doctor please help me because the thing is my salary will be credited on 28 so I decided to take her to hospital on 28 but she is very suffering so I am requesting you to please let me know,is it dangerous should I take any immediate action?
19 Views hidden
default

Jaw issues

My jaw on the right side makes sound like two bones rubbing when i chew or bite food. It has more frequent these days. I heard this happens when jaw is dislodged but i feel no pain even when it makes the sound or while eating. What could be the issue?
22 Views hidden
default

Swollen Gum near wisdom teeth

I've a swollen Gum near my wisdom teeth since a day, and it's kinda irritating. I wanted to know is it something to get checked or is it normal for my age (18+) will it go away in a few days.
28 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS