Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

RCT fixing cap

Doctor, my father had tooth problem so we consulted nearby dentist. She told us to root canal treatment is best. So we started to take treatment with her. She is taking more then 2 sittings and in next sitting she told cap need to be fixed. But cost of cap she is telling us very expensive. While saying this with my relatives. they referred u as a best doctor to consult. Whether it could be able to consult you even if we had treatment with another doctor? If possible then could you please fix my dad teeth cap with less price ?
16 Views hidden
default

Drug Side effect

I was getting my wisdom tooth extracted for which I was given an IV dexamethasone before the surgery. Immediately after the administration of the drug I experienced a sharp burning/itching sensation which lasted only for around 10 secs. Is it normal?
15 Views hidden
default

Tooth crack problem

Tooth crack problem in 1 front teeth since last 15 years and alignment also not ok... please suggest best medication to correct both problems
17 Views hidden
default

Faulty RCT done in my front teath

Dear Dr. As per consultation faulty RCT done at one of my teeth before 5 years now the pain occurred with swelling.
13 Views hidden
default

Teeth gap among all space

There is litle bit gap in among the all theeth. Age 27 need to resolve please suggest. Since two year it has been increasing. I use pepsudent but the same issues are continuee
11 Views hidden
default

Smile designing

Hi, I did my smile designing treatment in November. Doctor suggested me crowns for lower teeth and veneers for upper ones. I got ceramic ones. I had high frenum in my upper teeth so they did frenotomy and they corrected by end to end occlusion also. But in January I again noticed spaces coming out in my teeth. I asked the doctor he said may be I have problem of night biting and he gave me one night guard. In March I noticed that high frenum again came up and spaces increased in between my teeth and lower teeth got misaligned too. Now in may I consulted other doctor and he told me I have a problem of tongue thrusting that's why spaces are coming up again. My smile designing doctor is asking me to wear braces or retainers now for atleast 8 months as he is saying changing veneers and crowns to cover the spaces will be too much invasive so I should wear braces. But I don't want to wear anything. I could do ortho otherwise. Please help what to do.I spent this much for not to wear braces.
19 Views hidden
default

Gap between central incisor lateral inci

I have a problem about the gap between central and lateral incisor...bcz of this gap i hv a hesitation in smile
18 Views hidden
default

Ulttasonic scaling

Does your clinic provide for ultrasonic scaling? I want to go for ultrasonic scaling instead of manual scaling.
17 Views hidden
default

Receeding gums

Due to receding gums, there are gaps between teeth. Fodd particles are struck up in the gaps, making it difficult to clean. there is also tooth pain in the upper left side tooth
14 Views hidden
default

Bad breath

I have bad breath problems, body oder, constipation and bad smell during farts. Hjvfhjjjjgffyhhjhgggfff
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR