false

Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

Cost of a cap

Hi Mam I want to know that cost of cap.hw long it's life. My r.c.t is fail one time bt doctor had suggest me r.c.t again and cap plz suggest me what is the right option.

17 Views hidden

default

Surgery on jaw bone

Is tumor surgery on jaw bone successful and please tell any of complication after this surgery regarding bone setting and reoccurence of tumor

13 Views hidden

default

There is a funci near the teeth

I have a funcy near my teeth for 10 days. There is no dard in this but it is large funcy. So i need the help.

14 Views hidden

default

Teeth problem

My teeth was yellow by gutakha i want to again white my teeth so plz tell me how can i white it again

16 Views hidden

default

Tingling sensation in tongue

I ve been having pain over the left side of my mouth n tingling sensation over the tongue region with a bit of toothache

15 Views hidden

default

A much longer tooth

One of my teeth in the lower jaw is much larger . It appears the jaw has gone down at the position and the teeth is protruding out(as can be seen in the pic ) . What to do ?

14 Views hidden

default

Burning sensation in ear and jaw.

I have a cavity in bottom tooth in the end and experiencing mild sensation and pain in ear. Its not constant but quite irritating.

16 Views hidden

default

Little swelling near jawbone

I an having swelling near my jaw bone on left side.there is no pain or something. But there is something wrong with this as it is increasing . Kindly recognize the illness.

17 Views hidden

default

Swelling in jaw

How can i know that my jaw bone is damage when jaw bone not pains. Please tell me briefly about it .left side is damaged

14 Views hidden

default

I have yellow stain in my teeth

I have yellow stain in my teeth. I changed many tooth brush but it did not clean the stain.I do not smile many situations due to this problem.

17 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS