Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

Please suggest treatment dental

What should be the treatment for reports attached kindly suggest wise and nice treatment suggestions
17 Views hidden
default

I want to remove my cavity tooth

Hi Doctor, I have a cavity tooth. And it is very painful. Half of the tooth is already gone and I can see a hole in it. I want to know complete information about the cost for tooth removal. And what type of treatment required and procedure. Thanks & Regards Gopikrishna.G
21 Views hidden
default

Reading opg x ray

Hello ...I have little bulge on right side at angle of the jaw...so x Ray was done and one doctor say that u have little bone enlargement and sencond says u have masseter muscle hypotrophy...so I'm confused So please guide what's the real problem in attached xray Thankyou
24 Views hidden
default

Black patches, Burning on inner cheeks

I have developed black patches on inner cheeks and get a burning sensation when having hot and spicy foods.
24 Views hidden
default

Soar Teeth after Medicines

Dear Sir/Ma'am, My Mother, age 54 has been Tested Covid+, went through Treatment which included Antibiotic and Fever Reduce for over 9 days, she is better now and recovering, now the only problem she has is with her teeth, she complaint about extreme sensitivity and soarness in teeth which makes impossible for her to chew food. Please suggest any Gel or medication which helps her in her Teeth sensivity.
20 Views hidden
default

RCT and crown

Hi doctor, Recently I had RCT treatment. Can the canal seal fall off on its own before fixing the crown. Actually, canal filling done on Friday and crown fixed on Tuesday. I have pain if I eat soft food and little sensitive after drinking hot or cold water. How long it will take to settle. Now 10 days over after fixing the crown. Your reply is valuable to me. Thank you so much.
31 Views hidden
default

Dental cleaning

I want to ask some question regarding tooth cleaning. Which one is good electric or manual toothbrush Can I use mouthwash daily and which mouthwash is good Which brand water flosser should I buy and can I use water flosser daily Thanks plz answer
24 Views hidden
default

New Teeth problem

My son got one milk teeth break and behind that 2 new teeth are coming which I belive is improper. So need a consultation via video showing u the growth of new teeth incase if it's normal or need to be checked
20 Views hidden
default

Myobraces for teens

I have heard alot about myobraces , can they help in correcting my midline shift and improper jaw development or do I have to go for braces ?
19 Views hidden
default

Teeth problem

Hi good afternoon please check the attachment photo and let me know the solution. Pain is not too much very light or no pain. What are the consultation charges, teeth removal, cleaning charges. Expecting response from hyderabad not from other cities. In and around amberpet, dd colony. Reply as early as possible. Waiting thanks in advance.
23 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS