Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

NUMB, BURNING & HEAVY TONGUE

It has been 40 DAYS since my lower left wisdom tooth extraction but my left half of tongue is still numb with burning sensation, and feels heavy and swollen (no visible swelling, though) all the time. The dentist has recommended me to take 'cap neugaba 75 mg' for a week. Can u plz tell me what this medicine is for? I have also been consuming ' Neurakind plus' for 4 weeks'. What else should I do to get my tongue back to normal? I am losing patience now. It's very very uncomfortable and annoying, and has made my life a living hell. WILL MY LEFT TONGUE PORTION BECOME NORMAL EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS BEFORE EXTRACTION- COMPLETELY NORMAL? Please give a genuine answer without giving me any false hopes. Kindly help. I will be really grateful to you. Thank you
15 Views hidden
default

Pain in teeth

I have been pain in teeth since yesterday night, Please provide some solution.
15 Views hidden
default

Tongue ulcer for past ten years

Doctor i have tongue ulcer for past ten years i am 45 year old male .some days it will completely disappear and come back again .what i should do to get rid of it
13 Views hidden
default

Pain in Tooth

I have pain in my teeth for last 2-3 days due to the cavity in the molar tooth. Taken some pain relief medicine. Pain sometimes increase very much that i m unable to eat also
17 Views hidden
default

Teeth pain

My teeth gum is swelling. Now I have getting pain. What can I do for relief from pain?
16 Views hidden
default

Slight pain after rct

Its been 4 days since I had my rct. But if I press that teeth or move my jaw vigorously, it pains slightly. More of a tingling tenderness. Is that normal? How many days after rct, the pain totally subsides?
17 Views hidden
default

Tooth ache

My wisdom tooth is decayed and having lots of pain. Kindly suggest me whether to remove it or leave it
14 Views hidden
default

Brown spots in inner lower lip

I have noticed a light brown layer with few dark spots in my lower lip,it it just looks a thin line over my lip surface with light brown color what would be the cause of it,it doesn't pain but looks awkward any natural remedies to try before meeting a skin docotor
14 Views hidden
default

Total cost for make nd fix new...,......

Total cost for make nd fix new teeth..........................................
17 Views hidden
default

Recurring ulcer

I have recurring ulcer but this time it is very severe and has spread in my whole mouth. I am not able to eat.what medication am I supposed to take
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS