false

Tooth and Mouth Problems

Loading..

default

Black little 2 spots on t

Whats the reason that 2 spots r occured on my tongue on sides. Also rough area is becoming from cheeks inside part when i touch my toungue to inside part of the cheeks i dont feel soft like before Its something different from earlier I dont know y

11 Views hidden

default

Speaking problem

My son's is 3.5 yrs old but he can't speak properly. Please see attach pic. There is some disorder in his toung joint. Docs said that no need to operate when he was born but now i think its required.. plz suggest..

22 Views hidden

default

Teeth whitening

I want to whiten my teeth so How much will it cost for ultrasonic scaling and polishing of my teeth I want the approx figure Thankyou

35 Views hidden

default

Intense pain in tooth

From last 2days i m having intense pain in my teeth 2last in left side of mouth (lower) As their is my semester exams are going on so i m not able to have a RCT . Plz sujjest me what to .. how much does single visit RCT COST .. PLZ REPLY ASAP

29 Views hidden

default

Tooth gap between teeth

I have a very small gap between two front teeth. Is there any "other better solution" apart from artificial stuffs like veneers ??

32 Views hidden

default

Front teeth gap closing

I have a big gap between my upper front tooth that I want to be closed, during my last visit to my dentist she suggested laminate or filling to fix that I am confused between that and also after that, she pointed out that my molars are worn out and needed fix she suggested something called a night-guard should i consider that?

34 Views hidden

default

Dental Implant

Is it safe for me to get a dental implant done as I do not have any problems in my teeth but I want to improve my looks?

28 Views hidden

default

Tooth misalignments

I have my teeths misaligned which bothers me and affects my personality. i may need braces , please can someone assist.

43 Views hidden

default

Wisdom tooth extraction

My wisdom tooth need extraction as it is decaying also the tooth adjacent is started decaying. Is it advaisable to get root canal on the adjacent tooth n wisdom tooth extraction in a single sitting?

25 Views hidden

default

Broken front tooth

I have a broken tooth, it happened in my childhood. So my father took me to a small dentist 5 years back and he kept some kind of tooth cap and cemented that to my broken tooth. For that he even grinded my tooth which is very uncomfortable. But in the end it is over at that time. But after few days that new tooth cap is started becoming brown and I don't know why. It started looking very odd. And after few days that tooth cap completely came out and the cement was gone. From that time I'm afraid to go through that process. So I didn't went to any dentist. But now I want to correct my broken front tooth. Can you please suggest a best way?

42 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS