Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

Pain in teeth

I have pain on teeth and gums . What medication to be taken . It's On left side teeth only. Slightly swelling towards pain side.
36 Views hidden
default

Blood blister inside cheek

Hi, few hours back I noticed a small black dot/blister inside my cheek. When I tried to remove the dot some blood came out of it and now it had become whitish and it's surrounded by red. M very scared. Is it Cancer? I don't smoke and eat tobacco
16 Views hidden
default

Blood flow from gums

There is daily blood flow from my gums. While brushing my teeth and sometimes at nights. Sometime i have bad breath and i guess that is also bcoz of my gums issue.
19 Views hidden
default

Solution for theeth cleaning

Hello,after 2 hrs of brushing my teeth get s yellow ? I have clean my teeth sevral time from doctor also after some months it will get yellow only???
16 Views hidden
default

Cavity problem

Dear doctor My name is shubhm Kumar and I'm 29 years old .there is cavity in my 3 teeth .sir I want to fix it . please give me suggestions..is this possible to fix cavity with medicine or toothpaste.please give me suggestions
24 Views hidden
default

Cracked dental filling

My dentist told that composite fillings last 1 to 2 years but my lasted only for 6 month...my filling is cracked from side and my tooth is paining slightly when taking sweet hot or cold items...what is happening to me?... How much do composite filing last actually??
15 Views hidden
default

Need to remove yellow part

Hi Doctor. I want to remove yellow part on teeth. Pls prescribe And let me know what can I do for this..
25 Views hidden
default

Dental cleaning

Is dental cleaning a painful procedure ? What happens during the procedure will it involve giving injections ? I am really scared to go to dentist
24 Views hidden
default

Can I smoke after tooth extraction

It's been more than 24 hours since tooth extraction, when can I smoke cigarettes? Is it ok to smoke now ?
29 Views hidden
default

I have fractured front tooth,reshape

Could we reshape fractured front tooth and how does it cost? What is the best procedure to fix it in new shape
19 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS