false

Tooth and Mouth Problems

Loading..

default

Tooth are little front

My tooth are little front in the upper but teeths are tightly packed and doctors to remove 4 teeths to correct it .I dont want to remove any teeth , is there any other way it can be done ?

15 Views hidden

default

Pain in thorote

Pain in the throat. interval cough has been eject while sleeping. By eating cold water or sweets, the cough becomes frozen in the throat.

14 Views hidden

default

Gums slided down

Hi, In front bottom tooth, I noticed that the gums slided down. Attached is the photo. Any suggestions what should I do ? Thanks

30 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Constant wisdom toothache

I have been having constant toothache of growing wisdom tooth. I have taken pain killers Bt there is no improvement. What are the options?

31 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Pain in gums. Can't close my mouth.

It's been 3 days now, i have swelling in my left bottom gum at the end. I believe it is because of wisdom tooth, but never got that big of a swelling.

31 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Re-rct and crowning

I had an rct 6 to 7 years ago but did not get done crowning. Now i want to get a crown. My densist has suggested a re-rct.After how much time, crowning should be done after re-rct.

28 Views hidden

default

Cleaning and polishing

Bleeding coming from teeth lightly and bad smell sometimes, so need cleaning and polishing. bleeding coming from teeth lightly and bad smell sometimes, so need cleaning and polishing

19 Views hidden

default

Sensitivity

बाये और नीचे के तरफ दाढ़ में सेंसिटिविटी हो रही है । दांतो में बहुत अधिक ठंडा गर्म लगता है । और बहुत दर्द होता है ।

21 Views hidden

default

Tooth ache

I think some food particle is stuck in my teeth/gums due to which there is pain in my tooth and jaw. I have rinsed with warm salt water also. Pls provide solution.

27 Views hidden

default

Rct and crowning

I have a rct on my front tooth 7 years ago but did not get a crown. Now i want to get a crown. Do i need a re-rct? What is the procedure and total time required for it.

30 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS