Tooth and Mouth Problems

default

Chipped tooth

I somehow managed to chip on of my front teeth while eating today. The chip appears minor and it stopped aching a few minutes after. My question is; Should i go to my dentist about it? And if i do, what can he do about it?
16 Views hidden
default

Severe Gums problem maybe gingivitis.

My mom is suffering from gums  infection because of which she is unable to eat anything from last 8 months. She has kind of mouth ulcers in her whole mouth maybe gingivitis n doctors are unable to cure it. She is diabetic n bp problem. Who is the best dental doctor to whom we can consult or maybe gum specialist as till now no one is able to treat her problem n some have given steroids to give her relief which is a temporary treatment. Plz help me to find a good doctor for such problem.
10 Views hidden
default

Ulcers in mouth and tounge,

Hello sir, i am facing ulcers in both mouth and tounge from last 4-5 years, i had also consult the doctor but they are giving smile,ora sore which relief me only for a while. please suggest me what to do
12 Views hidden
default

Teeth turn black

Most of my teeth are turning black from the inside. I've been ignoring the condition since I first noticed it around two years ago. My lower front teeth were the first to be affected and they have this thick, greyish filament at the base. Of late I've there has been bleeding from the lower gums and a sharp increase in sensitivity.
16 Views hidden
default

Pain in left jaw

I've been having pain in my left jaw since last 3 days, on both upper n lower jaw.. somewhere below d teeth.. I think it's due to clenching of teeth...
16 Views hidden
default

White thing on my tongue

I have this white thing on my tongue,thick ..is like a mushroom,can somebody help me with this !?
15 Views hidden
default

Bad breath and yellowish teeth

Bad breath and slight yellow teeth using saline warm water sometimes. Smells and bad.
13 Views hidden
default

Teeth whitening

Hello i want to know that my teeth are yellowish colour and i want to make white so is there any possibility of clear from yellowish to white and the cost of teeth whitening
16 Views hidden
default

Acute Toothache

Pain not subsiding with paracetamol,what to do?I have voveron D with me,should I consume?How many can be taken in a day?Feels better with cold water in mouth.
14 Views hidden
default

Swallowing on lips

My wife is suffering from lips pain due to swollowing on both lips she has problems to speak and eat. Can you help me solve the problems Arvind Rajyaguru
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS