FAQ's on Abdomen Pain

193 Doctors
answered on this topic
1265 Questions
asked on this topic. View Feed

Ask Doctors Online

for Abdomen Pain

Commonly Asked Questions

Q1 I woke up this morning and I've been having a cholic pain below my abdomen. The pain seems to come and go. What could be the problem?

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain General Physician | Bangalore
Hello there. I can understand your concern. The causes of the colic pain can be numerous and a good clinical history and detailed examinat ... Read More
Q2 Am suffering from mild lower left abdomen pain and semi solid stool and i taken abdomen scan it is normal pls do suggest whether i can go for ct abdomen.

Dr. Manju Lihala General Physician | Bangalore
You are suffering from intestinal infection. Kindly see a doctor who can examine you and advise. At this stage CT Scan is not required. ... Read More
Q3 I am out of my home and having pain in the right side of my abdomen since morning. It increases when I am walking.

Dr. Harisha N L General Physician | Bangalore
Hello there...indigestion and gastritis might be the cause for your problem..other possible causes are,renal stones,constipation,pancreatiti ... Read More

Ask your question for free

It only takes a minute!

0/350

free questions asked in the last hour