Chest Pain

I've been having a fluctuating type of chest pain. The pain often fluctuates around right and left side of my chest. Every morning I feel a subdued chest pain on the left but with the course of time it vanishes. I am male, aged 29 and have a BMI 32. I am facing this since last 6 to 8 months.

Dr. Alok Kumar General Physician | Delhi

Start exercise and diet control and stress echo

... Read More

I hv been having chest pain and headache. Ecg report is fine but I am not feeling well ,not able to eat well or walk well. Past days I ate milk and curd simultaneously. May be its a reason .suggest some remedy

Dr. Harisha N L General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there...i understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic,

... Read More

I have chest pain for 2 to 3 daysand it is a stabbing pain when i laugh or cough. i had rantac & gelusil but there has been no relief. I have a very uneasy feeling. Please advice.

|

... Read More

I like chicken very much. But every time after eating it I'll get pain near the heart region I feel like some acid is pumping upwards. I cannot sleep properly. I'll drink water continuously sometimes it will be alright sometimes it won't. I don't consume alcohol I don't smoke. I'm healthy but I get this problem chicke

...

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S General Physician | Bangalore

May be due to gastritis....you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates

... Read More

Pain on both sides while breathing deep and some times at normal breathing also and pain in left side rib since last 10 years. Difficulty in breathing on and off No wheezing,But Snoring is there,No excessive daytime sleepiness, gastric problem persists, no weight loss, no appetite loss Chest clear frm pulmonologist Echo test clear frm cardiologist

...

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there..., your chest pain is due to costochondritis..... Costochondritis is an inflammation in the cartilage that joins your ribs to your breastbone. It can cause sharp chest pain and tenderness

... Read More

Upper Chest pain majorly while breathing heavily, coughing and sneezing, laughing...dry cough but no signs of fever. I am getting this pain since last week and half. I am a regular smoker (3 - 4 cigarettes a day)

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Pulmonologist | Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having bronchitis. Stop smoking before it causes you anymore harm. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to l

... Read More

ECG is Normal 2d Echo normal But Still Chest Pain Shortness of breath What Is My Problem Doctor.....

Dr. Shilpa Dane Cardiologist | Pune

There are various causes of chest pain.It may be related to ur Heart, lungs, muscular or neuropathic in origin.. Chest pain and shortness of breath could be symptoms of same ailment or both could be o

... Read More

I am having Right lower corner chest pain.and it pains a lot while moving body around. It does not pain much in Still position.

Dr. B K Madhusudan Homoeopath | Bangalore

Hi Where exactly is the pain in right side? If it is below the ribs, it may be related to your liver If it is above that level, it may be in the chest muscles or ribs. Was there any injury that you

... Read More

Internet is not a doctor

Chat with real doctors online

• Private chat
  • 5-min response
  • Free follow-ups

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.