Rheumatology

default

Gout evolution

Can gout evolve to become rheumatoid disease? What are the reasons for gout attacks? How to control gout attacks?
16 Views hidden
default

Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have pain and swelling of right knee got the past 1 month and pain in the left knee for 5 days now. The pain is more while getting up from sitting position, using stairs and while turning in bed, more so when legs are kept extended. My mother is RA positive, under treatment for same for the past 23 years. My CCP test has come back positive (11.59AU/ML). ANA (IF) results read - ANA positive 2+ (nuclear granular pattern) . Anti dsDNA test is negative. What do the results mean?
15 Views hidden
default

HCQS 200 post chikungunya

Hello, my doctor prescribed HCQS 200 twice daily for 5 days to manage joint pain post chikungunya. Is it safe to take HCQS and does it help? Is it effective? Need to take for longer duration or 5 days twice daily is enough?
14 Views hidden
default

Ana test positive

My ana test weak postive and ana profile test are all negative and i am suffering from groin pain and lower back pain for almost 2 year my mri report showing minimal doubtful alterration round si joints
19 Views hidden
default

Non specific body ache

It's been 8 months since covid recovery . I still feel pain in my knee joint, sometimes in waist , hip joint and joint vicinity while walking . I do mild exercise daily in the morning  and walk 1 hr after dinner. My weight is 62 kg. I have chest pain since 2 years and done all cardiac related  test . They were normal. Please suggest some solution .
15 Views hidden
default

Rheumatoid arthritis

Recently my mother has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis..and her doctor said that there are chances that it can happen to me too. From the past few weeks..i have this mild pain in my finger joints and wrist. And to be honest I'm scared. I don't have severe pain but it's feels uneasy and i feel like cracking knuckles. Please suggest something.
18 Views hidden
default

Joint pain after chikungunya

It's 15 days post chikungunya. But joint pains are still there. What to do for this? Joint pains in feet, fingers of hand, random joint pains.. After taking zerodol SP it feels better but once effect of tablet is down again it's severe. Can't sleep or move properly. What's usually the case and line of treatment?
17 Views hidden
default

Knee joints problem

I want to know internal knee problem can cause itching on knee as I am feeling pain in with itchiness
24 Views hidden
default

Tofe (Tofacitnib 5 mg)

1. Does Tofacitnib 5 mg Reacts With Lung Infection? 2. Does Tofacitnib Causes Bleeding From Nostril and Mouth? 3. My Mother Has Been Taking This Medicine For The Past 4-5 Months But She Has Been Facing This Problem From 06/11/2021. 4. As Pulmologist And ENT Doctors have specified that there is no relation of their medications with blood outflow
12 Views hidden
default

Methotrexate side effect

On medicine Methotrexate 15mg weekly with folic acid 5mg before and after 24hr of mtx for rheumatoid arthritis during 8yr,. For some weeks feeling 'dizziness' on next morning no other side effects,, how prevents this side effects,.
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS