Rheumatology

default

Which Dr. treats Urtecarial Vasculitis?

I am suffering from UV since more than a month and taking the medicines from past 20 days. I have been consulting a Dermatologist, however, some of the doctor friends have suggested to take treatment from rheumatologist or immunologist or hematologist. Please advise which doctor is the best to consult with. Also what medicines, diet and lifestyle need to be followed for early recovery? The condition is slightly under control right now with rashes coming and going. However, if I miss medication even once, the rashes comes back (which had happened once). I have attached photos when the condition was severe.
13 Views hidden
default

Lower back and buttock pain

One year has been passed away, my lower back and buttock pain pain very severe , i have done all test HLAB27 MRI of SI JOINTS  LAST YEAR BONE SCINTIGRAPHY LAST YEAR ESR  EVERY MONTH NORMAL CRP EVERY MONTH NORMAL CPK ANA ANTI CCP RA Above all reports are normal and repeated several time Should I repeat MRI to rule out AS
19 Views hidden
default

Post Csection issue or Rheumatic related

Hello doctors,  my wife gave birth to 2 kids , one in 2019 Feb and other in 2022 Feb, both in C section. She stopped feeding our 2nd kid 1 month ago. She is feeling pain in both side ribs and some times she is complaining that she is having numbness one side full. Also she is not getting hungry nowdays and her bowel movement also very poor and irregular like once in 2 days. She is using soft tools regularly. Which specialist i need to consult? Is it because of two C sections? Kindly help us.
15 Views hidden
default

Is ESR 40 need attention ?

My mother is suffering from severe joints pain in all joints and unable to move her hand and legs. When we visit a doctor, doctors said it's not Rhemutid arithirts and nothing at all. but she is still suffering from pain
20 Views hidden
default

Sarcoidosis

I hv been diagnosed for sarcoidosis since 2 years and I am on azathioprine IP 50mg twice a day. My reports are normal. How many years should I continue this tablet. How frequent should I undergo blood test.
15 Views hidden
default

High ESR- 40, feeling pain in palm joint

I have pain in palm joint. My sugar level is 208. I am taking sugar medicines. ESR is high - 40. What is the underlying cause for high ESR?
28 Views hidden
default

Uric acid is high 7.50

My father under went liver transplant in 19 feb 2021 .his all report are normal but his uric acid is high 7.50 and potassium is 5.96 kindly suggest .
19 Views hidden
default

Rheumatoid arthritis

My RA factor is 239 I have right knee pain constant. What should I do suggest me medicines. Which is good for me.
19 Views hidden
default

Hla b27 positive

Hi, Recently I got my Hla b27 test positive and anaifa test mildly positive. I experience stiffness and pain in my back and feet. The doctor has put me on Sazo (sulfasalazine) 1000mg once daily at night. Is it okay to start this medication for my problem? Are there any side effects or adverse effects of this medication as I have been told to take it long term. Thanks
24 Views hidden
default

Leg joint pain

My father having leg joint pain unable to stand or walk and leg swelling problem also what to do. Is anything serious?
25 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS