Rheumatology

default

ESR 36 is normal or high female age 55

Hi may I know ESR 36 in female is dangerous or is it fine and curable ?? It is about my mother and I am so worried about that recently we are seeing small bruises on her hands so we took some couple of tests so please let me know as everything seem to be fine except ESR and Cholesterol LDL is 152. Please reply.
17 Views hidden
default

Cramp issues

Hi dr, In July my mom had a pain in the thigh, dr suggested MRI the report mentioned ankylosing spondylitis and the HLA B27 was negative. After dr treatment till Jan she was doing fine But recently she is having back pain and in night she gets cramps from thigh to calf from few days...is there any spray or gel which can give her relief? Thanks in advance!
15 Views hidden
default

Blood test report

Hello doctor, Can you please help me understand this report. Is it something to worry about? What is DFS70?
14 Views hidden
default

Acute rheumatic fever

Curable or not Tablet is best or injection Best to visit Rheumatology or cardiologist which doctor to consult
19 Views hidden
default

Severe buttocks pain and lower back

From last 3 years I am feeling pain in lower back and buttocks, continuously following rhumatologist, hlab27 neg ,MRI of si joints and pelvis was normal, bone scintography normal,even ESR CRP not raise in last 3 year , but I have pain in buttock lower back below knee joints , no swelling, no pain pain when press affected area , yesterday I did a x ray of pelvis as prescribed by doctor,in last 3 year duloxitene,pregab ,gabapentin , clonazap have taken but no relief , till rhuematologist diagnosed it as fibromyalgia, BJHS , but I have pain only in low back and buttocks when sit , pls look my x ray
16 Views hidden
default

Reactive arthritis

Is there is proper cure of reactive arthritis in allopathay. My esr is 59 and crp is 1.2 and ra is 5. And iron study shows low iron ferratin is 6. Lft kft fine
16 Views hidden
default

Nose injury and sinus

Can I take amoxycillin 625 twice a day for sinusitis.Local doctor told me trice a day but I feel thats too much.
12 Views hidden
default

Scleroderma

I have puffy hands when exposed to cold and this is from 2 months...along with that I have sob ...pft shows decreased lung function...chest X-ray normal ...ct scan normal ecg echo normal..not responding to asthma medication either...kindly please tell if I have possibility of scleroderma and how should I get tested
19 Views hidden
default

Symptoms of autoimmune disorders

I have extreme fatigue and little joint pain..but 6 months ago entire autoimmune profile was done and it was negative for me ...my question is should I again get autoimmune profile...or is it not required
11 Views hidden
default

Vasculitis

Hello Doctors, What is Vasculitis and is it a chronic disease? Do we have treatment in India? What is in general SOP In India for vasculitis?
16 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS