Endocrinology

default

Hormone replacement therapy

I m currently taking 2 mg estradiol valerate twice a day for HRT as prescribed by my doctor Will this dose remain same or my doctor can increase it to 2mg estradiol thrice or 4 times a day?
12 Views hidden
default

Vitamin d Toxicity,high calcium,high PTH

Hi doctor,in the month of march 2021 i fell down on my knee playing sport,i waited for 3 months and i had some pain in my knee so visited an orthopedic in the month of june 2021, there without any lab test for vitamin D,the orthopedic prescribed 60000iu syrup PER DAY for 11 CONTINUOUS DAYS.Which lead to vitamin d level of 120ng/ml.Its been 5 months and i still have several symptoms from july 2021 to till now.I have a feeling of my head is shaking, headaches,hand tremors,eye twitching, knee and muscle pains,chest tightness,difficulty in breathing,twitching i.e like tremor feeling all over the body,weakness,very hot urine.My serum calcium level is always in between 10.5 and 11 mg/dl for the past 5 months,now 11 mg/dl.vitamin d now is 46 ng/ml,Parathyroid hormome (PTH) is 75.67 pg/ml,uric acid is always in between 9.6 and 7 mg/dl,now is 7 mg/dl,creatinine is 0.9 mg/dl Vitamin B12 is 196 pg/ml,Thyroid T3 is 0.85 ng/ml,T4 is 6.88 ug/dl,TSH is 3.82 uIU/ml.Blood PH 8.6,Magnesium is 1.6 mg/dl.
23 Views hidden
default

TSH level 7.58

My TSH level has increased from 5 to 7.58. Wat to do. How to control it. Ay present taking 37 5mg thyronorm
16 Views hidden
default

Estrogen dominance in men

Does estrogen dominance in men cause infertility? When is the right time to treat estrogen dominance in men?
14 Views hidden
default

Thyroid Function

Taking Thyronorm 12.5 mcg since two months. Due to severe tiredness and sleepy feeling repeated TSH and Free T4 TSH 8.02 ( Ref 0.4 -4.2 ) Free T4 1.17 ( Ref.0.89 -1.76). Previously found the Anti Tg Antibody was high and TPO was normal. Having tingling in both palms and foot. Fasting blood sugar is 82 . Taking Concor 5mg for hypertension. Do I require a dose revision or further consultation.
22 Views hidden
default

Acne problem and hairloss

I have acne and hairloss my dheas is 365, normal periods no cyst found in scan I have hypothyroidism my vitamin d is 16 my ferritin is 22 my doctor prescribed me diane 35.will this help to regrow my hair or will I have more hairloss ???
12 Views hidden
default

Diane 35 pill

All my hormonal values are normal except thyriod and I have acne and hair thinning my doc has put me on diane 35 I have severe hairloss will my hairloss get worse after taking diane 35 I am hesitant to start it ???
15 Views hidden
default

Diane 35 tablet

I have regular periods and I have hypothyroidism. All my hormonal reports are normal and my scan is also normal but I have acne and severe hairloss my doctor gave me diane 35 .Will it help my hairloss or will it make it worse???
15 Views hidden
default

Good vitamin supplement

Dear Sir/Madam. Could you please suggest name of a good multivitamin for my mother. She is a patient of diabetes, high bp and hypothyroidism.
15 Views hidden
default

Aldactone 50 usage

Hi sir/ madam I am using this aldactone 50 in my pcod problem... doctor suggested me to use this tablet after taking food...but sometime due to some other reasons i am taking the tablet without food...bcz of that will i get digestion issues...from past 2 days i am facing digestion issues...is it bcz of this please help me...
12 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS