Endocrinology

default

Present diabetic and insulin resistance

Hi Team I Lakshmikanth age 40 and I tested HBA1C range 5.7 Estimate average glucose 116.89 Vitamin b12 range 255 Lipid profile TGL 248 and HDL 36 Glucose fasting 79 Insulin fasting 33.96 HOMA IR 4.05 Please suggest if any medicine for above
22 Views hidden
default

Type 2 diabetic since 14 years,

Now facing so many problem in my body pains, low eye vision , anxiety , digestion problems . please give my good advise to maintain my blood sugar level and healthy life enjoy is possible or not ?
17 Views hidden
default

Anger and Diabates

Whenever I get angry, will my sugar level rise instantly? Is it possible? For example, if I have 128 sugar level, and then I get angry. If i test after that will it show more, like 178? My question is can anger instantly spike sugar levels?
21 Views hidden
default

My HbA1c is 6.0 in fasting and FBS-95

Hello Doc I am 35years old and my weight is 90kg and using hypertension tab telvas ct 40. Today I got a sugar test done and the values are as follows. HBa1c- 6.0 this is done after 12 hours fasting FBS-95 Post -105 Please suggest is it pre diabetis? What measures should I take further. 6 months back HbA1c was 5.7 One year back it was 5.5 2years back it was - 5.9 Please suggest if I need to start any medication. Suggest any diet plan to reverse it.
17 Views hidden
default

Diabetes and Depression related problem

My mother is suffering from diabetes and depression related problem. My mother is taking Telma CT 80/12.5 as blood pressure medicine and Ondero 5 mg as sugar medicine . At night she is taking zolfresh 10 due to her insomnia problem . She is also facing problem of retention of urine and swelling when trying to do latrine and loose motion problem is also there. What is the remedy for these problems ?
16 Views hidden
default

About reports

Hello sir/maam I want to about my  sugar test reports before anf after food... Whether it is normal or not plz tell me🙏
16 Views hidden
default

Diabetes and Depression problem

My mother is suffering from depression and diabetes problem She is taking Telma CT 80/12.5 ,pressure medicine and Ondero 5 mg as sugar medicine everyday . What is the remedy for this ?
24 Views hidden
default

After diabetic stomach pain and weakness

My mother has been detected with high diabetic 4 months ago. After initial medication she is feeling weakness and stomach pain continuously. Now doctor recommended her mebeford -c with other medicines but ahe she is very weak right now and can't do her daily work. Please guide me. She was also taking antibiotics few months ago.
22 Views hidden
default

Fructsamine is border normal

I recently did blood test my fructosamine is border normal and blood ketone is low .urine ketone is absent and hba1 c is 5.3 only where prediabetic starts at 5.7 Im using a amway medicine for diabrtic control. I have only prediabetes but i can see many changes in my body like weakneess weightloss several thing eventhough the blood tests are normal .please suggest the treatment
21 Views hidden
default

Hyperthyroidism

T3 Higher than it should be for a long time and showing multiple symptoms of hyperthyroidism should i start any medication atm because i am unable to find a doctor
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS