FAQ's on Tooth Pain

1107 Doctors
answered on this topic
1120 Questions
asked on this topic. View Feed

Ask Doctors Online

for Tooth Pain

Commonly Asked Questions

Q1 Hii i am suffering from tooth pain from last few days. I thing need to get feel this tooth how much it will cost around and what is the cost for tooth replacement ?

Dr. Swastik Satpathy Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist | Chennai
Hi dear, Tooth pain hurts a lot. So kindly visit a nearby Dentist at the earliest and let him do the clinical examination with your thorough ... Read More
Q2 From last 2 days, my tooth is paining too much, some say it is wisdom tooth but I see it dirty. So, what should I do?

Dr. Swati Rai Dentist | Ghaziabad
There are number of reasons for tooth ache. Erupting wisdom tooth and a decayed tooth both can give pain.
Q3 I am suffering from tooth pain from past 2 days.its in lower front tooth. Can you help me to get the rid of it

Dr. Naga Kumari Dentist | Bangalore
Hi sir. ...Tooth pain maybe due to root infection or gum infection. Visit a dentist ..X ray vl b taken and vl treat it accordingly. If the t ... Read More