Tooth pain
Tooth pain I have extract the one tooth n rct of one tooth After two days there is pain

Madam you have not specified which tooth you got rct and which tooth you got it extracted. If both the teeth are in same quadrant then your most likely to have pain but get it checked if it's in different places But unfortunately sometimes rct cases will have pain in middle of treatment I mean when treatment is ongoing and extraction too will have pain till it starts to heal Kindly go back to doctor and get it checked
Pain due to extraction will gradually come down within a week, if the pain is increasing please contact your dentist. After reading your issue I understand that you got both extraction and root canal treatment done on the same side of the jaw simultaneously.
Please don't bite something hard from that side