false

Brain and Spine Problems

Loading..

default

Sporadic fatal insomnia

I have all the symptoms of SFI. I can't get tired or have a deep sleep even when I force myself. I have no hunger at all, can barely feel pain and I haven't been able to react to stimulus, like stress and things like that. I also learned that my thyroid is over active but that could be from the SFI. Sporadic Fatal Insomnia. I haven't slept since the first couples days in Janruary of this year.

16 Views hidden

default

My back hade goes pain

My back head and neck pains eyes starting close when chew something . Problem started from last week.

17 Views hidden

default

Severe headache

Dear sir, My mother is suffering from severe headache many years. We took several scans like MRI,CT scans which results in no problem. But she is getting headache often with severe pain like hammer hits. She could not able to do any work in that time and not even sound sleep. Kindly help her out of this worst headache.

15 Views hidden

default

Migrainen pain

I am suffering from migraine pains before 15 year , please help any medicine and yoga , I want get right in this problems plz

15 Views hidden

default

Neck pain and pinching

I have got neck pain since few day which reaches to my left side down to chest and i feel pinching in my heart.

14 Views hidden

default

Lower back problem ,, L5

Its been almost 5 years ,, body stiffness from the very begining ,,, was regular in all sports ,,,, now have lower back problem for the last 5 years ,

17 Views hidden

default

Ankylosing spondilytis

I've been diagnosed with hla b27 +ive. Long back in 2000 I was having joint pains specially in legs n back. Then in 2006 was diagnosed n found hla b27 to be positive and treated. Since then until now there was no pain but suddenly severe joint pains started after I got sick with double typhoid last two months back. Need to know is there a complete solution/treatment in homeopathy for ankylosing spondilytis.

33 Views hidden

default

Pounding sensation inhead

I have been experiencing pounding or pulsating type sensations in my head it doesn't have any pain but when I bend down then I get upright I have the feeling should I have to worry

21 Views hidden

default

Headache..

I take disprin 2 times a day . Is that okay for my body? Does it have any sort of side effects or not

31 Views hidden

default

Problem of Sciatica

Pain in the back and right leg which becomes immense at night time after working through out the day.Homeopathic medicines not helping.

17 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS