Brain and Spine Problems

default

Frequent headache

Hi my wife gets frequent headache right at the center of her head and that too severe and frequent, So need to know what exactly it can be, We have a small baby and nowdays my wife​is getting very less sleep. So can someone pls help me out here.
13 Views hidden
default

Felling Unconscious faint while in toil

I am a 20yrs old girl unfortunately while going to toilet sometimes I fell unconscious I am full of sweat . In year this episode happens 4 to 6 times . I had shown to so many doctors few have recommended me valpirin for whole life .this problem is with me for past 10 years. Kindly let me know what it is and how can I get rid of this problem.
12 Views hidden
default

Weakness in left leg and sever headach

Ct brain: right parasaggital meningioma with permissions idea and weakness in the left hi and seizures dendency
14 Views hidden
default

Electirc Shock Pain

My mother is experiencing severe pain in left side of her back since yesterday night. She describes the pain as electric shock passing down to her left leg. The pain continues throughout and does not stop.
13 Views hidden
default

Urine retenstion

I linked MRI report image .... If u want amy other report also then plz tell to me ...      Thank u....
15 Views hidden
default

Leg pain for the past few years

Back pain undergone ayurvedic treatment for a month but still pain is there Dr said blood circulation is less in one of my leg can I go and take alopethic treatment
13 Views hidden
default

How to cure SCA 2

Hi I'm suffering from SCA 2. I have concern Neurologist. I didn't get any solution to cure this problem (SCA 2), he just referred me the medicine to control. I like to know do I get any solution that can cure (SCA 2) completely.
15 Views hidden
default

Upper head is paining from 2 days

Upper head at the center is continuously paining from 2 days can't do any work due to pain. please suggest how to get cure from it. help me plz..
16 Views hidden
default

Constant headache

I have been having constant headache from last 15 days and having some lump kind off at back of the head consulted 2 doctors but still the problem persist..please help me what can i do
17 Views hidden
default

Back Pain inparasinal region

I had a back pain in paraspinal region only when woke up i find this problem. i dont have problem working for 12 hours sitting inform of the computer
14 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR