Brain and Spine Problems

default

Brain surgery happened

My uncle's brain surgery happened on 10 oct 2021 . He fell down from running bus so blood clots and haemmorage happened so doctor suggest surgery and this ct scan report is 10 days later from surgery please suggest any improvement. He open his eyes and try to talking but not recover yet please suggest how many days required for completely cure according to this ct scan folm.
19 Views hidden
default

Parkinson's disease

My father is taking syndopa plus and ropark 0.25 tablet ,telma 40 for pressure,vertin 16 and tamlocept d for prostrate problem.recently he is suffering from cough for last 10 days.swollen face,eyelids,hand,legs occurred.what medicine to be given
16 Views hidden
default

Headache on the left side

There is a small headache at the left side of my head since last 2 days so what should i do ? Can it be due to excessive mobile usage?
18 Views hidden
default

Back side of neck a round node

Back side of neck a round node is occurred from since years. Day by day the node is growing up in big size. There is no pain in this node but that size is growing up and sense is going ever. This type of problems occurred.
15 Views hidden
default

Bad smell and taste

I had an accident on 19 sept, had brain injury and got my skull fracture. I was admitted for week bt as soon as i came back home i realised that i am not able to smell anything.. one week after realisation all of sudden i have started having this bad taste and smell. I have had no other symptoms . I can read , talk and listen songs like normal people but the bad smell and taste is affecting me alot. I am not able to eat anything. I am also on medication - Nuhenz and Boneo frac prescribed by doc. Can somebody tell me when this bad taste and smell will stop?
23 Views hidden
default

Dizziness...

My mom has dizziness since a while, its through out the day, feels like room is moving and she lies down. Her right ear has lost some hearing capability as well. Used few medicines like verticana after visiting ENT doctor, but it did not cure the condition completely. Please advise the treatment? Thanks.
19 Views hidden
default

Often swelling/pump on cerebellum part

Sometime area below head end on neck where we must be having cerebellum swells up And get automatically cured with in an hour or so Why does it happen?
20 Views hidden
default

Please check the reports

He is unable to lift his right and leg, he is partially bedridden but does his own work. Since a few days, he has been losing his balance and yesterday we noticed minimum to no movement on the right hand and leg
18 Views hidden
default

About exercise

Can we do isometric exercises if we have disc prolapse in neck please tell me what happened this is my mri with is attached below
18 Views hidden
default

Dosage problem as patient has nausea

Stroke tablet syndopa is given increased  dosage after consulting doctor but patient is bedridden after that
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS