Brain and Spine Problems

default

Anger management

I am unable to manage anger at times both at work and home leading to argument. Most of the times I keep calm and will try to handle situations better but at some times I loose control and unable to manage anger, any advise is appreciated
12 Views hidden
default

Regarding neurological issue

Hi sir, when i sleep at night at some point of time in 5 am i got some abnormal sensation like muscle twitches in whole back mainly upper thoracic region,head cramps, and a freezing feeling in toes( fingers of foot),lower abdominal discomfort ,littile muscle throabbing(fear) pain in chest and hip muscle weakness and a sensation of urgency to wash room(but no poop ).i am using gabepentin and tapentadol tablets.the doctor diagnosed me with b12 deficiency after seeing eeg and ncv test.and i took 5 b12 shots(which abnormally increase b12 level)>2000.i did mri for whole spine which is normal(no nerves compressed) .ct scan for chest qhich is normal.all tests for abdomen which are normal.i did bence jones protien test which is absent.and hlba 27 - is absent.so may i know the exact diagnosis and cause and how long it will take to recover if i take medication perfectly?
17 Views hidden
default

Nerves I can see

Hi myself Arjun I had a surgery of arthroscopy last year from that day I can see my nerves on my ankle no pain no swelling daily I do running and physical activities..
12 Views hidden
default

My head feels heavy continiously

My head feels heavy continiously full day but it is unberable whenever i wakeup from sleep. It feels like some preaaure is getting generated from inside the head and it is trying to expand. Some doctor said it is sinus but i am not sure about it
15 Views hidden
default

Heavy head

I think I have brain tumor I am sacred of it after reading i have no symptom except heavy head I what should I do now
27 Views hidden
default

Tingling and pain in the little finger

After using phone, little finger is tingling and the finger hurts, when I bend it forward, like a strech it burns. There is a bump and rough texture when I touch the finger apart from the other fingers. The little finger is also numb a bit when compared to other fingers. Picture shows where bump is, and it hurts there
15 Views hidden
default

Bells palsy

He is suffering from bells palsy ..what kind of treatment is require and is it cureable?? Please explain about this problem elaborately
13 Views hidden
default

Sleeplesness and anxiety,feeling low

From last 10 days very difficult to sleep, and im like to lay down on bed for even full day, i dnt knw what happend to me...feeling very low...what shud i do
13 Views hidden
default

Suggestions

Sir chhakkar aate h or headache rhta h sir me jalan rhti h or nind km aati h mujhe konse doctor ko dikhana chahiye plz tell me.
43 Views hidden
default

Best Alternative- Nerveup 500 mcg injec

What is best alternative of nerveup 500 mcg( About) which has minimum side effects. Is Mecabalin 500 mcg( Ranbaxy ) good enough ?
17 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS