false

Brain and Spine Problems

Loading..

default

Paralysis to the left side of body

My father is 62 years old he had a stroke 2 years ago in which his left hand and leg got paralyzed for past two years he is recovering but the rate is very slow he also feels a lot of irritataion in the summer climate he is diabetic and takes 24 cc of humalog mix 25/75 in morning and 14 cc in evening he also has sleeping disorder

11 Views hidden

default

Sudden electric shock type tingling pain

Since last 3 days I am getting random sudden electric shock type tingling pain/sensation in my right buttock muscles (at the centre). This last for a second or a fraction of second with a tingling sensation troughout my right leg afterwards. On the first day I had experienced such shock for 3-4 times, yesterady 5-6 times and today till 1.00 noon already 6 times it has happened. It comes suddenly and randomly and mostly while I am sitting in my office/residence/driving a car. While walking too I have experaince such shock pains but with limited number of times. Never experainced this while am asleep

14 Views hidden

default

Brain stroke(first time)

My aunty (nearabout 71) faced brain stroke 2 days ago .She has been hospitalised next day after emergency checkup from a govt. Hospital.I want your complete guidance that I need to follow henceforth for her.

18 Views hidden

default

Mental clouding and no clear focus

I am taking 3 antiepileptic drugs(phenytoin 100 mg bd,lamotrigone 50 mg tds & levetiracetam 1gm morning and 750 mg night) for 2 years.since some days I am feeling like my brain is surrounded by fog & clouds and I am not able to think sharp and feeling very lethargic.

16 Views hidden

default

Severe leg pain in left leg

Severe pain in left leg since yesterday, take 6-7 pain killer injections still no relief, local doctor saying nerve issue

21 Views hidden

default

Tinnitus..

Met with an accident a year ago...had surgery of Jaw and other problems.There is buzzing sound in my ears which increases at night time..Consulted many Doctors but there is no improvement.

20 Views hidden

default

Repeated Dizziness

Blood clot in brain treatment happen one year back, suddenly suffering with dizziness since from the last three weeks

16 Views hidden

default

Slip disc last year. Workout possible?

A year ago, I had a slipped disc. My MRI report said: "Moderate sized, posterocentral and right paracentral disc extrusion at L5-S1 level compressing the thecal sac. Right lateral recess narrowing at this level with compression of the traversing right S1 nerve root." I was on bed rest close to 6 weeks. After that I had 2 weeks of physiotherapy at home through Portea. Then, I started traveling to work and things got back to normal. I followed the 2 rules my physio told me - don't bend forward, don't lift heavy things. I really want to know if I can join a gym, or workout, or play football. I used to be an athlete, not a fitness freak though. Now I feel completely out of shape doing basic workout at home. I really want to go out there and get the freedom and flexibility to play most of the ball games. Please tell me what has to be done. Or you could also tell me what kind of exercises I can start with, so I could communicate necessarily with my gym trainer (when I join 1).

16 Views hidden

default

Back pain and neck pain

I've been having back and neck pain for the last three months.. Recently I've observed that my hand is shaking according to my heartbeat when I am in sleeping position. And I'm using homeo medicines for my back pain since 20 days.. I'm very scary about my hand shake.. Plz suggest me what to do?

23 Views hidden

default

Headache in Back Brain

I sometimes feel Headache or Something pointing in my Back Brain. And it feels like my brain is empty. When this happens I have to put pillow below my back brain to help me out. Now a days i fell like my retention power has been reduced. And even my hearing capacity i feel have been impacted because of this. I have started wearing cap or something above my head, which makes me feel that my brain is not empty and it works.

15 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS