false

Brain and Spine Problems

Loading..

default

Fore head headache

I have headache at front center at tilak part & above eyes since 7 days i also take check up of my eyes they are normal so sir what i do please tell it is a great problem for me while i am studying

18 Views hidden

default

Sever back pain

As an system admin am using morning to evening computer my chair is normal now a days i have severe back pain.

13 Views hidden

default

Severe.Back pain

As an system admin am using morning to evening computer my chair is normal now a days i have severe back pain. Is there anything to be noticed beforw buying a new chair for computer

19 Views hidden

default

Depression

I have been depressed because of many reasons, the main one being the Vitamin D deficiency. I am currently seeing a psychiatrist. Shall I consult with a neurosurgeon too?

17 Views hidden

default

Babybag nerve problem

In last august i have been did laproscopy but at that time doctor said that i m having a nerve problem for dis i need a surgery plz sugesst me

15 Views hidden

default

Hard Lump on head

Hi doctor I have just noticed a hard lump or swelling on my right side of the head jyst above the ears. When i toucch hard it will pain a little. It is very hard when we touch. Please let me know what is the cause and whom to consult. A Gp or specialist

21 Views hidden

default

Sudden onset headache and convulsions

I have been facing headache problem for two days after that fell unconscious and admitted to hospital and came to know that there is absence of flow suggestive of venous sinus thrombosis in the MR Venography

18 Views hidden

default

Headache,syncope,fatigue,sweating,

I have been suffering from headache since 2 years . I faint very frequent that too early morning when i wake up and whenver i change my position like while sittin to standing and viceversa. My haemoglobin level is 7.5mg/dl. From past monthz i m sufferin from a vry bad headache ,fatigue,dizziness . I loose my consciousness fuh 10 to 15 secz whenver i faint . From past 1 week i am sweating vry badly . I ve lost my apetite . And also loosing my weight without any intentions. From 2 years i ve omited blood twice . I ve shortness of breath ..

18 Views hidden

default

Eye pain, numbness on legs & back

I am 56 years old male. I have been having pain in both the eyes for the past one year minimum. Sometimes the pain last for few minutes and sometimes it last for a long time. I have numbness on legs and back. Like pain in eyes, this numbness last for few minutes or for a longer time. Of late, I started getting pain on muscular pain on wrist and legs. Ophthalmologist confirmed that the pain in eyes is not related to any eye problem. And ENT Specialist confirmed that it is not related to sinusitis. All the above problems are bearable, but its recurrent nature makes me to worry.

18 Views hidden

default

Constant headache - mild in nature

I have been having silent headache from the last 3weeks at one side of my head , which is mild in nature. My CT scan (plain) came out normal. However I have my TSH high around 9. What can cause this and is there a cure

14 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS