Brain and Spine Problems

default

Headace from last one month

Headace comes and goes from last 1 month. Pain intensity is less. Sometimes top left of head and Sometimestop right. It looks like nerve pain to me(not sure). However done MRI brain and it's normal. Also done eye test,it has minor issues. Eye doctor gives b12 medicines. What should I do to stop the headache? Reports attached.
19 Views hidden
default

Nasal block leading to brain fog

I have a nasal block... If it blocks... I feel like confusion, brain fog, wat ever i listen i feel like going above the head... What is the reason .. is this the serious issue...
22 Views hidden
default

Frequent urination on nerve problems

Hi, I am getting frequent urination often in last 4 months. I have checked my smear and full blood and urine test. Everything normal. Please suggest what might be the cause for frequent urination suddenly for some days without fever and cold. Regards, Ramya
16 Views hidden
default

PIN AND NEEDLE PAIN IN HEAD AND CHEST

Today i have visited hospital for NCCT Head. I have on & off pain in head for few seconds at different locations as well as same pain in whole chest at different locations from last 6-8 months, all blood report, ECG, ALTRASOUND Normal then i have done CT HEAD. I am  attaching NCCT slice plz let me know if any problem in my head as per CT SCAN. I WILL THANKFUL TO U DOCTOR
16 Views hidden
default

Sleep Paralysis Speciality to consult

My friend experienced sleep Paralysis. He has had similar experience a couple of times in last few years. This last happened when he drank a lot of alcohol. Which speciality should he consult for this? How critical is this issue?
16 Views hidden
default

Pain beside eyes headache

My mom had toothache few weeks ago we went to nearby dentist but because of darkness of tooth ,he removed 2 tooth even after 2 weeks she have heavy headache beside eye i question dentist here about this ,he told to contact neurologist so please help me what medicine needed or cream
17 Views hidden
default

Motion sickness while traveling

What to do for motion sickness and vomiting while traveling in car for long journey,I always feel that
12 Views hidden
default

My thinking thoughts speed is very low

I have an hostile neighbour,he mixed some chemical in drinking milk, afterwards(in 20minutes) 1.)my thinking Speed is very low, 2.)my thoughts are slow down, 3.) If i try to think i have pain in front and right side of skull 4.)my brain activity drastically reduced He told that it would be REVERSIBLE if he give another chemical,but he didn't say what was the drug is. 10ago still the problem continues.. I am very frustrated sir pls help me.
15 Views hidden
default

Need some suggestions

Please suggest some multi vitamin tablets for stress less good sleep and immunity against cold......
17 Views hidden
default

Having hot head and swrat and vomit

Hello.. my dad is 68 yr old.. he is having hot head then sweat in head and end up vomiting... can anyone tell me why is it happening frequently???
17 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS