Brain and Spine Problems

default

Bruise like marks on skin

Hello doctor , this is for my mother. She is 60 years old and height is 5ft1inch, weight 67kg. Sometimes She is getting a bruise like spots on body. She told that sometimes she is getting red spots initially and later turned to black and later it disappears. When I checked internet , it is bleeding under skin and not sure whether my finding is correct. I am attaching image of that spots.can you tell me whether I need to visit a doctor for this? Or is it something we need to worry? She is having problems of edema and already under treatment.
17 Views hidden
default

Advice whts your opinion

Dear sir, My uncle age 45 , sever back pain and leg trebblim last 3 month Then we doing MRI, doctor said spine disc swallowing, need surgery, ok we ready for sugery But doctor said first you doing biopscy, We shock, need biopscy, Any other problems in mri report sir Pls sir Advice need biopscy??? Report Attached,
15 Views hidden
default

Dizziness and upper body feels heavy

Feeling heaviness in upper body, shoulders and stiffness in hands with dizziness in head for past 2 weeks. Also, at times feel pain at the back of neck joint which connects the spine to the head. Please let me know what these symptoms are?
15 Views hidden
default

Cat scratch

Cat scretched me at Sunday night (around 9:30PM) , little blood cameout from that area,... 24hours gone now, should I go for Rabies vaccination? If so please prescribe me the name of vaccine, quantity.
15 Views hidden
default

Quiting pan masala

I took 3 4 packets of rajnigandha pan masala without tobacco but after leaving it for 4 day i feel hot flashes and restlessness is it a withdrawl symptoms
18 Views hidden
default

Speech and language delay issue

I am taking speech therapy for my 2.5 yr old boy and some fellow mommies suggested me to give him Brain max syrup to improve his brain development. Shall i give him the syrup? Plz elaborate a little about this syrup and it's benefits or side effects.
16 Views hidden
default

What is the diagnosis of the doctor

Is it lumbar spondylosis that the dr has diagnosed for me.if it is ,can it ever be treated? Or is that any other condition
20 Views hidden
default

Epilepsy can stip tablet

Hi sir, i have epilepsy from year2005, Doctors recommended Gardenal 60mg tablet nigh only when i took tablet not get epilepsy till now am good, now am taken Gardenal 60mg, my question is can stop tablet or continues,
17 Views hidden
default

Confusion over memory

History: I have dry AMD and calcium is there in one ear but not hearing loss. Problem: lately there is a situation where i forget the names... common names. For just mili second and then i remember. For faces if i look at them and think i know them but after some moment there is realisation that no he is not the same person. There is a slight speech problem and slight numbness around the left side of the cheek. Not all the time. I have a confusion: is this related to something serious like Alzheimer's or anything? And if to check there is early Alzheimer's what test i can do to rule this out ?
13 Views hidden
default

Sharp pain in head

I am having sharp stabbing pains in head from 2 weeks.i had fever 2 weeks back from them it startt was sometimes back or head or middle left side of head it will stay for a sec and go away.i had anxiety issue in past I stopped using medicine from 2 years.i was fine all these days and this headache started.i usually have normal headaches near forehead and eyes very frequnt..but this headache is different.i went to neuro doc and I took EEG and she said it was not normal and suggest me few medicine.and took blood test and said esr and crp is high.she said either it was because of anxiety issues I had or because of infection.what to do now should I have to use anxiety medicine.does that cause this headaches or there is any other reason.or should I have to take MRI scan...
11 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS