false

Brain and Spine Problems

Loading..

default

Back Pain while sleeping

Can't sleep straight on bed because it pains a lot on my back. Then I have to sleep on my chest side or on shoulder side. What should I do to overcome this?

19 Views hidden

default

Pain in left hand & left

Pain in left hand & leg this problems comes to almost 1 months, wakeup in morning in left lag very pain but after movement releafe by pain

24 Views hidden

default

Lesion or cyst skull

My father is CA lung patient since 2013 ..he underwent 6 chemotherapy cycles.and in the recent pet scan..there was a lesion spotted in the front cortical region of the brain.I wanted to know whether to go for open surgery or radio surgery.the lesion is likely to be metastatic as per pet scan

27 Views hidden

default

Suffering from mental pro

Am love one girl in 4 years, recently her got govt job ,but I didn't get the job. Right now She will not married me, I never forget her, sir please tell me how to forget the lady? now am edited some allcahalics sir please tell me I want to counciling to my brain where did I go sir

16 Views hidden

default

Very very mild seizure

While thanking all the practo doctors, for your valuable suggestions, I wish to mention the following medicines which my father is using for the last 7 years for the observation of very very mild seizure.1. VALPARIN200,ALKALINES 2.EPSOLIN. Daily he is taking each two tablets. But, no use. Even though, he is using these medicines for the long, symptoms are continuing i.e. right side of brain on wards through neck and right hand side till end of fingers, he is feeling some flow blood circulation for 30 seconds. Some physicians suggested that even though, MRI,CT,EEG normal,use the above medicines suitable to the symptoms. We cannot ask the doctors when there is no use with these medicines, why we have to use. Some doctors suggested stop the above medicines gradually when they are not useful and not suggesting any medicines.Some doctors suggests, do yoga and pranayamam etc., Some doctors suggests, don't go for yoga, it will lead to vertigo problem. Now, he in depression, what to do ?

17 Views hidden

default

Multiple sclerosis

I am taking preventive weekly interferon beta injections since may. BUT SINCE LAST FEW DAYS I AM FEELING DIFFICULTY IN LIFTING LEFT WHILE WALKING. I am finding it difficult to hold footwear while walking. ALSO I AM STAMMERING LIKE NEVER BEFORE. I met the doctor 2 months ago when I could walk. Are such mimic symptoms temporary? Thank you

20 Views hidden

default

Spinal avm @D7-8

Recently ten days before I have undergone the embolisation treatment after which was not causing any pain for a week. Now since last two days I do feel mild to severe pain whenever there is a movement in the left part of my body from D7 to D12-13 level. I do suffer doing my daily chores even. Sometimes pain is so unbearable that I do remain in the whatever position and then when it feels light I do move. What could be the possible reasons of this? How to lesson the pain? Is not there any sure shot procedure to cure the avm completely? And even after treatment if a patient with cured avm can live a normal life?

16 Views hidden

default

Frequent headache vertigo

I m suffering from frequent headache and vertigo. I also have neck pain. I used to work on sit for long on computers.

18 Views hidden

default

Celebral Palsy

My son who is 11 years old suffering from celebral palsy, I read much articles about stem cell therapy having chances for cure, can we go ahead with that stem cell therapy??

20 Views hidden

default

Giddiness in head,hedache

Giddiness in head for 55+ old women, initially we thought due to BP now it is controlled, all this giddiness started from 1.5 month only, we need to understand which area is the problem like nuvve, brain, headache, etc

19 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS