false

Sexual Health

Loading..

default

White discharge after tak

Sir i m asking this on behalf of my friend... she taken an emergency pill after that her dates arrived on normal period but she is having a white discharge with clots which normally comes when her dates are near but after taking that pill she is having this problem for 2 months... dates are normal but thid white fuild create itching problem and sometimes she feel pain also

66 Views hidden

default

Maturabation

I have habit of maturabation from last 10 years now I feel very fatigue and sunken eyes Wts the treatment for this problem...

38 Views hidden

default

Conceiveing

How to conceived to baby boy naturally. what exact day after ovulation day. it is correct for rules of science

36 Views hidden

default

Pain after Ejeculation

I have felt sharp pain in the left abdomen after ejeculation. Is it normal. Or this be a some short of disorder. Your answers pls.

60 Views hidden

default

Hii im Rudrajit Ganguly..

Im a bit flabby but active person...tall..fair & handsum...plays keyboard very well..fond of listening to music..i recently got married.

40 Views hidden

default

Polycystic Ovarian Syndro

Irregular Periods followed by weight gain from the past three to five years. Early Morning continuos sneezing.

49 Views hidden

default

Bleeding right breast

She is having pain in her breast from past a week or so and it comes and goes. Sometimes her right breast bleed too So please kindly suggest what to do.!!

62 Views hidden

default

Unable to penetrate

I recently got married, when ever I try to make physical relation with my wife she feels tremendous pain during penetrating into her which leads to end the same it's been over a week we try every day but still we don't succeeded to build up physical relation.

75 Views hidden

default

Delayed in periods

I had physical relation with my boyfriend after that there is a delay in my periods . I conducted a pregnency test but fortunately it was negative. However whenever i had physical relation my periods get delayed 10 to 12 days. And we have physical relation once in 2 to 3 months. Please guide me what is the reason behind delay in periods and what can i do to counter it.

49 Views hidden

default

I need counselling

I am boy but i like to wear girl dress. I am doing this since 16th year. No one knows about my this.

71 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS