false

Sexual Health

Loading..

default

Balantis treat

How long does balantis treatment takes And What is the difference between genital herpes and balantis

19 Views hidden

default

Groin pain

Whom to consult for groin pain. It just pains when I have to stop my pee. But slowly I am feeling this pain all the time. When I touch their, yes it pains. No idea what's happenings.I am feeling this since two days.

16 Views hidden

default

Pearly penile papules

Hi There, i am facing pearly penile papules for more than 15 years and i wanted to get rid of this at the earliest. please let me know is there any medicin for it.

26 Views hidden

default

Testicular/abdominal pain

It started 4 days before. I thought it was due to wearing really fit trousers. After taking rest pain vanishes. But when I ride the bike for long or try to get intimate with my GF the pain arises. Please, help me through this situation.

26 Views hidden

default

Severe PE problem

I can't last over 30 seconds. Have been troubled by drug, smoking n alcohol abuse in the past. Living a healthy life for the last 6 months... Tried medicines like clonil n Ayurveda ..nothing works.plz help

25 Views hidden

default

Urine colour& irritation

Dear sir, i feel pain after passing urine & some time feels some whitish colour of urine. Normally urine colour is pale yellow.

24 Views hidden

default

Itching pain pubic area

My pubic area feels itching and there is mild pain. There is no problem during urination, no burning feeling. There are no evident marks or boils in or around my lower area.

26 Views hidden

default

Itching in genital area

I am having Extreme itching around genital with moderate discharge since few days causing discomfort

48 Views hidden

default

Thyroid pills

My wife has no symptoms of thyroid but she checked her report thyroid was found but another report after two day from a better lab showed her report was normal.. but she went to the doctor and the doctor suggested to continue eltroxin pills. As it has no side effects said the doctor.. Is it really ok to have this pills or no side effects??.. even she has no thyroid.?.?

36 Views hidden

default

For doing test

Can we go for thyroid test without doctors prescription ? I have the prescription but those prescription was 2 months older...

22 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS