Sexual Health

default

STD panel test

I have done a  STD panel  lab test last week. And the HSV 1 IgG count is showing 11.54(unit-NTU) .Is this ok or should i have to undergo any medications?
26 Views hidden
default

Mastrubation

Hey i was mastrubating a few days back ...i was turned on so i just inserted a wooden round like spoon ...i m scared now that it shouldn't have harmed inside it ...as i m not feeling any pain bleeding or anything but ...just stressed out of as i m feeling a bit dry over there ...is it normal
74 Views hidden
default

Is this wart ?

Please tell me it's very itchy . I have this on both sides of my thigh and on my hips . It's very itchy but when i clean it becomes normal
36 Views hidden
default

Vdrl rpr negative and vdrl titte 1.4

I had tested for syphilis and 5 months of expositie during sti screening...vdrl titte 1.4 means ...It is positive or negative...
24 Views hidden
default

Normal Back Pain symptom of HIV?

My back pain comes and goes it's a little bit just pain Normal Back Pain symptom of HIV? Please tell me thank you
32 Views hidden
default

Hiv from blackhead remover

Can I get hiv from unsterilized blackhead commade extractor.I had a bleeding pimple and how long hiv live on extractor
35 Views hidden
default

Birads 3 fibroadenoma

I am 19, two years ago i diagnosed a lump in my breast and doctors said it was Fibroadenoma, now i had ultrasound done and birads 3 score is giving me tension , although from self examination i never found that it grew, what can it possibly mean??
31 Views hidden
default

Is this abnormal

Please help me understand this report and what medicine should I take to improve if anything required
37 Views hidden
default

Ed like symptoms from 5 days

Hi From last 5 days , I am having ED like symptoms. I read somewhere , ED is a early sign of heart disease ? Is it true . I am very scared I have a good physique , stress free life and walk 6,8 km in a day . I am very scared after reading it
63 Views hidden
default

Weight lose happnd at HIV stage or Aids?

Weight lose happened at HIV stage or A I D S? What are all the symptoms of HIV and AIDS? Please tell when weight loss happens
41 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS