Sexual Health

default

Gonnerrha from kissing

Will I get gonnerrha from kissing and will it be mentioned in throat swab test.Will they mention which bacteria is present in throat swab test report
17 Views hidden
default

EXPOSURE DOUBT

I had an exposure of 60 day. I took the TriDot test on the 56th day (NON-REACTIVE). Later on 58 days, I took HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBSAG) E.C.L.I.A (NON-REACTIVE) and HIV-1, RNA QUANTITATIVE PCR (TARGET NOT DETECTED).I have no symptoms so far. Should I be concerned or can I be conclusive it's negative.
27 Views hidden
default

Herpes Antibody test

When a herpes 1&2 IGG and IGM Elisa  blood test is taken as conclusive after exposure. My reports are negative after 18 weeks or 4 months from the date of exposure. Can I take this as conclusive report and no need to test again
21 Views hidden
default

Testostorene total ,FSH,LH, PROLACTIN

FSH: 3.46  mlU/ml (1.27-19.26) LH : 4.360  mlU/ml (1.24-8.62) PROLACTIN : 8.3 ng/ml (2.64-13.13) Testosterone total : 3.68 ng/ml (2.59-8.16) 27 yr old Male. is all these are ok? anything need to improve? testosterone too low? weight is 70 kg approx.
19 Views hidden
default

Gonorrhea pain

It's been 3 days since I was diagnosed with gonorrhea i consulted the doctor and he prescribed zifi cv 200 and urispas I have been taking tablets from 2 days but the pain or burning sensation while urinating is not reduced the pain is unberabale can anyone prescribe any alternatives to this medicine which reduces the pain.
18 Views hidden
default

Ed problem

Doctor prescribed tadalafil 5mg and nano Leo for 2 months Is this medicine okay for ed. Are there any side effects of tadalafil What is the permanent cure for ed
26 Views hidden
default

Type of HIV Test

After possible exposure to HIv.What kind of HIV test should one get, 30 days after finishing Pep medication. How many retests are needed?
23 Views hidden
default

Ed and pe problem

My doctor prescribed me tadalafil 5mg for 2 months and dapoxetine and sildenafil on Sos basis. For pe he prescribed antidepressants Is it okay for the treatment of ed and pe What are the side effects
23 Views hidden
default

20 to 10 sec

Only famel dr consult Rajkot location but famel dr consult Call this time Not long time not sacrifice any person
26 Views hidden
default

Herpes test report

Can anyone interpretet the reports that in this weather it's postive or not if postive then weather it's herpes 1 or herpes 2 kindly interpretet
29 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS