Lower Back Pain

Pain at the lower left abdomen and radiating towards back and more pain on the back side while sitting more pain

Dr. Venkat Raghav General Physician | Bangalore

Hello, Some causes may be harmless, while others may require immediate medical attention. Common causes for left abdominal pain are diverticulitis, constipation, intestinal obstruction, left kidney st

... Read More

I am experiencing right back neck pain in connecting vein along with pain up to lower head, experiencing cold issues and heavyness in the right ear. Sometimes nausea with severe pain

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist | Visakhapatnam

That pain you described points towards "Cervical Spondylosis". Colds & dullness in right ear looks like you have nasal allergy. You need to be investigated.

... Read More

Hello, I am an 18 year old male and I got an open appendectomy exactly 4 weeks ago. My appendix did not burst and was removed during early stages of the infection. Recovery was painful but after about a week I was able to resume normal activity. Everything seemed to be going fine but last week after a long walk I started feeling a burning/pricking

...

Dr. Ankita Gupta Gastroenterology-Hepatologist | Delhi

Occasionally it may happen after surgery but if persists, get a CT abdomen done to look for any fluid collection . Most likely it will settle

... Read More

I have pain in lower rib cage left side when breathing. It started suddenly when I was sleeping in the evening.

Dr. Tanvir Reza Pulmonologist | Kolkata

If no fever or breathing problems then musculoskeletal

... Read More

From last few week I am facing lower back pain problem around the lower spine. Pls suggest any remedy of the same. Thanks

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT) Neuro Physiotherapist | Faridabad

Dear friends if your low back pain is since few weeks,than you needs to be cautious. For temporary relief go for hot fomentation and rest. Please don't do any exercise or walk for few days.

... Read More

SIR, FROM PAST ONE WEEK HEAVY PAIN / BURNING SENSATION WHILE PUSHING THE SKIN BACK ON PENIS AND AT THE TIME OF GOING TO URINE ALSO SAME PROBLEM, AND WHILE GOING POTTY ALSO GETTING BURNING SENSATION.. KINDLY SUGGEST TO WHICH DOCTOR I SHOULD CONSULT (DERMATOLOGIST / SEXOLOGIST)

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hi.... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of th

... Read More

Foamy urine, not huge bubbles but consistent. Sometimes pain in lower back side and occasional pain in right side rib area

Dr. J.AL.Ranganath Nephrologist/Renal Specialist | Hyderabad

Needs to rule out protein in urine And also urinary tract infection Occasionally high phosphate in urine also gives frothy urine typically seen after non vegetarian diet, high consumption of milk pro

... Read More

The above problem has past 20 days. while starting the sleep right side upper and lower teeth and jaw has very painful. From yesterday night continuous pain in the right side. I could not drink tea or coffee.

Dr. Aanchal Chhabra Dentist | Gurgaon

Hello ...d symptoms ur telling is of deep caries...get an x-ray done..so dat treatment can be started..d affected tooth can be saved with root canal treatment...plz visit nearby dentist for evaluation

... Read More

There is a small lump in my lower back. It does not pain. But I can feel it if I touch it from my hands. And i often suffer from lower back pain. I am not sure if these two are related.

Ms. Akshara Sharma Occupational Therapist | Delhi

Hello sir you should consult a good orthopaedic surgeon and find out what kind of lump it is .then only start with any kind of treatment

... Read More

My lower abdominal starts paining in the morning and the pain goes to the veins of testicles and some time i feel heaviness in testicles. But whenever i lift up my both legs it will sooth the pain in testicles and the pain goes worst near the time of sleep But very next morning i feel relaxed again but after having some breakfast the pain starts ag

...

Dr. Narendra Yadav Ayurveda | Alwar

First of all do USG of lower abdomen and testicular region.

... Read More

Internet is not a doctor

Chat with real doctors online

• Private chat
  • 5-min response
  • Free follow-ups

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.