Acne Scars

How to remove which itch scars??I have had jock itch but it left me scar on skin after it . I wanna remove that scar?

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there...... For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams..... Stay dry. Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after show

... Read More

I have acne scars on my both cheevks and some acne also. Please suggest me some night cream to remove acne scars and acne

Dr. Atula Gupta Dermatologist/Cosmetologist | Gurgaon

Treatment for Acne/Pimples:-Aclind Gel / Faceclin Gel / D’ACNE Plus gel for application twice daily over affected area. For Marks (spots) - DUCRAY Photoscreen Depigment Cream / Demelan cream for ap

... Read More

Hii doctor I want to ask that opexa gel or mederma which cream best for scars removal and suggest me the best cream for acne scar

Dr. Manoj Agarwala Dermatologist | Delhi

Both are ineffective. Hi There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option incl

... Read More

I got scars on my face due to garlic burn....sir i wanted to know whether this scar remains forever or it goes away without any treatment ......how long this scars takes tu goes away permanently

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the con

... Read More

I have suffered from TB 22 years back , when i was of 3 years it has left a scar on my lungs which i was not aware about, recently i had a medical test as i had being shortlisted for confirmed job in Kuwait, unaware of my scars i went in for My medicals and i was declared medically unfit. again i have received a job offer from saudi arabia. and i f

...

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Pulmonologist | Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. Scars in skin from past injury do not go away similarly scar due to old tuberculosis in lungs also do not go away and there is no treatment for same. You can get sputum

... Read More

I want to know that dettol burn scar is permanent or temporary? How much time it would take overcome the dettol burn scar to new skin?

Thanks for the query. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. This type of scar should heal in 2

... Read More

Doctor I am suffering from acne from 2years Please help me My acne once goes all and after some days more acne comes plzz doctor help me

Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi Dermatologist | Mumbai

Acne can be treated easily with facewash, tablets and creams. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, ta

... Read More

8 years back Keloids scars develops on my chest, they look ugly. Can you please prescribed medicine for this.

Keloid:- Not to be removed surgically as changes of recurrence are there. An injection to be given inside the lesion over chest once in 3 weeks(Injection Kenacort 40mg/ml) once in 3 weeks. To be given

... Read More

I have been suffering from acne vulgaris from a long time.i have been prescribed screen 70,zyclin nanogel and adalene nanogel which i have been using for a year now,but i could not see much of a diiference in my skin.should i stop having dairy products?is skinlite cream a good option for acne scars?

Dr. Govind S Mittal Dermatologist | Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. The creams that you are using are good for acne. Visit your dermatologist regularly. Reducing milk intake may reduce your flares of acne. For marks you'll definitely need procedures. Do

... Read More

I need to get rid of jock itch scars. Black scars are left out on mine skin. Can you advice me the cream / ointment to treat it.

You may be suffering from tinea cruris which is fungal infection of the inner thighs and buttocks area. It can be treated by taking four to six weeks of anti fungal treatment which includes tablets al

... Read More