FAQ's on Acne Scars

286 Doctors
answered on this topic
2598 Questions
asked on this topic. View Feed

Ask Doctors Online

for Acne Scars

Commonly Asked Questions

Q1 There are acne problems for me for the past 12 years. Though the acne has reduced t has left a lot of scars in my face. What is the possible way to remove the scars?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala Dermatologist | Delhi
Thanks for the query. Scars are amenable to various treatment options and it has to be customized based on your scar type. Acne scars are ba ... Read More
Q2 Please suggest something to remove my acne scars... suddenly last month i had an acne outbreak which left so many scars on my face

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Dermatologist | Mumbai
You have what is known as PIH or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. 1. Sunscreen and sunprotection- this forms the absolute cornerstone of ... Read More
Q3 I have acne scars on my both cheevks and some acne also. Please suggest me some night cream to remove acne scars and acne

Dr. Atula Gupta Dermatologist/Cosmetologist | Gurgaon
Treatment for Acne/Pimples:-Aclind Gel / Faceclin Gel / D’ACNE Plus gel for application twice daily over affected area. For Marks (spots) ... Read More
Did you find these results helpful? YES Thumbs down NO