Child Health Issues

default

Vomiting through nose

Hi, My baby is pre term by 5 months..now she is 1 month 24 days old..she is vomiting through nose sometimes even after burp and 15 minutes of patting..is it normal ?? Thank you
26 Views hidden
default

Stop breastfeeding

Hi Doctor, I have planned to stop feeding to my 14 months baby. Please suggest me which formula milk to be used or wt needs to be given.
72 Views hidden
default

Vomiting blood

Hello. My daughter is 6 years old, today at the time of brushing in the morning she did vomit with red colour blood, she was throwing her saliva in red colour and throwing phlegm also in red (brown) colour, is everything ok? Never happened this with her in the past this is first time.. thank you
34 Views hidden
default

Vomiting problem

My baby - male (62 days) is vomiting 3-4 times a day for the past 2 weeks. And there is also motion problem/2 days once only. He is also having cold issues. Not a runny nose.
89 Views hidden
default

Differen hospitals for vaccination

I went to different hospitals for vaccination. Sometimes govt and sometime private hospital depending on availability. There chart are also different. Can I go with different charts and different hospital for vaccination. I want that no vaccine should be left for my baby. And charges in Pvt hospital are also high. So what to do for my baby's 15-18 month vaccination
18 Views hidden
default

18 months old baby crosses fingers

Hello doctor, My 18 months old daughter had been crossing her fingers (index and middle) for a while now. She used to do it when she was younger.. but then I stopped noticing it.. but now again most of the time she crosses her finger.. when we hold it n keep it properly she don't have a problem.. but in some time again she crosses it. Other functions like picking up objects, moving from hand to hand, eye contact, walking (11-12 months), sitting on her own (8-9 months), turning on abdomen (3-4 months) was fine.. started saying few words too.. but this thing is there and she used to refuse food always (she dint even drink breast milk or formula milk during younger age) Should I be concerned about the finger crossing..? Should I get it checked..? Thank you in advance
17 Views hidden
default

2 yrs baby cold

My daughter age is 2yrs 3 months she is going for playgroup and she is getting cold frequently can I know why she is getting cold is her immune system is weak please suggest how to improve my baby immune system
26 Views hidden
default

Is 1/2kg wt loss normal in sickness?

My son was suffering from allergic bronchitis for the last 8-10 days. During that period he was under antibiotic medication too. Is it normal if he has lost half a kg weight during this period?
35 Views hidden
default

Regarding weight

My 21 months daughter is gaining less weight according to age.she is fully active,also I give her home made foods and fruits but is not gaing more weight.
17 Views hidden
default

Repeat fever at same time since 2days

My son is feeling feverish since 2 days at the same time I am administering paracetamol for him is there any alternative shall I perform any test for him
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS