Bone & Muscle problems

default

Uneven shoulders and tightness

Hi, I have uneven shoulders and tightness in leftside completely. Some years back I did xray but doctor said there is no issue but I cannot drive bike and left hand is not flexible I think because of shoulders even my ribcage seems uneven I am attaching pic for reference , if you can see pics my right shoulder bone has popped out but the problem seems left side which is not flexible Thank you Ajay Saraf
18 Views hidden
default

Tailbone pain from 4 months

I am having tailbone pain. It hurts more when I sit for prolonged time or when I sit on bike. I have been taking all the precautions since last three months like no going on bike, sitting foward, using cushion or doing yoga. Permanently it's not getting resolved. My pain depends or vary on day to day basis. I did my x-ray which shows my bone is bend little inward then it should be normally. Went to physio and chiro twice. But nothing worked out permanently.
19 Views hidden
default

Uric acid is at 9mg/dl

I am having a pain in my toe and consulted a doctor. I get my uric acid test and found the uric acid level at 9mg/dl. Please advise can this be prevented without medicines.
29 Views hidden
default

Knee Pain...Low Vitamin D

Pain in left knee and thigh and calf. 16 point Vitamin D after test. Crunchy sound in left knee while walking
44 Views hidden
default

Knee swelling in right leg

Hello sir...can anyone tell me what is the cost of knee surgery?? I am suffering from pain and swelling in my right leg from several months after accident. I am also attaching my knee x-ray and ultrasonic report.
40 Views hidden
default

Pain in back

Husband had pain in back from 1 week.he lifted heavy object.doctr did xray.nothing seen .most probably muscular.gave muscle relaxant medicine. Nowmy husband is having on n off fever of 101 from 3 days.is it related? Is it because of too much strain on body.no other stmptoms apart from fever
25 Views hidden
default

Pain near heel area

I am experiencing pain near heel area/Bottom of the heel and the pain is generally sharp in the morning time .Any solution for the same?
18 Views hidden
default

Early cervical spondylitis

Doctor, i am diagnosed with early cervical spondylitis in c5 and c6 section. Due to which i am experiencing pain in whole left body including neck and head. Kindly suggest treatment.
28 Views hidden
default

Foot pain when remain idle for sometime.

Early morning I have foot pain. Eve when I keep my leg ideal and lifted for sometime, iam having foot pain. Plz help me what may be the problem.
19 Views hidden
default

Bones crack easily

My bones crack easily fingers, leg ankels, and back bone Is it due to any deficiency? Or is it normal?
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS