Bone & Muscle problems

default

Shoulder pain

I got a shoulder sprain, I talked to my friend n he had advised to used oxalgin nano gel, I used it for 3 days 3 to 4 times the pain is less now but is the ointment ok to use or shall I discontinue using it.
49 Views hidden
default

Head ache, neck, back and knee pain

I am getting stomach ache and motions whenever I use calcium or pain killer tablets. What should I do
25 Views hidden
default

Blister on great toe

I have this since morning .it is paining a lot and my great toe is bit swelled .sir i want it to get better till tomorrow evening for diwali as i m nt able to wear any footwears...please help
28 Views hidden
default

Bump after healing boxer's fracture

I had boxer's fracture. Doctor put straight cast and removed after at 4th week. Bone is healing with some angulation. Now I am at 5th week and I can make almost full fist but I have huge bony bump over fracture spot. Will it go away naturally?
23 Views hidden
default

Non diabetic Charcot foot

Severe disorder in left foot and ankle bones with swelling and discharging sinus. There've been various complications since last 8 years, but doctors we're seeing have not been able to diagnose and provide suitable treatment. X-ray and CT-scan reports show that joints in the foot have deformed. Is there a way one can cure this or even stop further damage to the bones. Pls HELP!
147 Views hidden
default

Flat Foot problem

I have flat foot .I am about to turn 17yrs after 2 months. Is it curable at this age ? I want to join Armed Forces (a place where this is a cause for rejection ). Please suggest some methods or exercises or a good Doctor (in Nagpur )to cure this completely .
108 Views hidden
default

Flat foot provlem

I am having flat foot since birth !! My dad too had flat foot but he got operated in his childhood , but when I approached orthopaedic doctor at the age of 12 he suggested a sole for my shoe rather operation as did to my dad . Wearing the special was very painful so I discounted it . now at 22 years I am feeling pain.
83 Views hidden
default

Flat foot problems

I have a flat foot and I use running shoes which has a curve ..but even then I'm facing difficulty in running.. My sole hurts me a lot.. Please suggest a good shoe or any other steps for this problem
88 Views hidden
default

Flat foot problem

Dear Sir, I have face some problem about my flat foot. i can't walking properly. when i walk, my foot was very pain. please give me any permanent solution.
113 Views hidden
default

Flat foot problems

I have flat feet which causes much pain right from my foot to my back during prolonged Ealing and standing periods. What is the best way out?
512 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS