Eye Care & Problems

default

Nephazoline

Hello dr my age is 19 and i want to tell you that i have a habit of using decongestant eye drops because long ago there was congestion in my eyes due to this the Dr said that use decongestant eye drops After few years i started using it by myself and now I am having a great problem in this Now my eyes become red and itching and uncomfortable feel and dry eye problem starts please tell me how to solve this problem How to stop this decongestant eye drops Please tell me I also have problem with dust as compared to normal people my eyes become red and uncomfortable feel gritty
45 Views hidden
default

Sixth nerve palsy recovery!!

Replied to Dr.Manoj Rai Mehta and Dr.Devanshi Shan Doctor's thanks for your replies,you told most of the time sixth nerve palsy will be cured within 3 months.But for my dad already it's been 75 days,As I told earlier currently his right eye right end movement restriction is minimal i.e -0.25.So howmany more days or weeks it takes from now for the complete recovery?? Onemore thing if his eye movement becomes normal,howmany days it takes for diploma or double vision to disappear?? Please reply 🙏🙏
21 Views hidden
default

Eye red from last 6 month

My son eye red from last 6 month. Doctor given petaday and lotepred to my son but till now problem not solved. Kindly suggest
36 Views hidden
default

Itching eyes...

Eyes are itching and i feek like rubbing them always. There is no redenss no conjectivitis since two weeks
20 Views hidden
default

Pain in edge of an eye

I feel little pain when I turn my eyes to the right side for few seconds. I have marked the exact position where it pains.. Please give a solution
38 Views hidden
default

Eye Itching

My son right eye was itching from few days. There was no pain and loss of eyesight. Itching occurs after every 1 hour. Is there any need to worry?
51 Views hidden
default

Sixth nerve palsy and diplopia!!

Respected doctor's Before 75 days my dad had double vision,so we went to Eye specialist,they took MRI and found its sixth nerve palsy coz of inflammation.Then he took corticosteroids for one month and till now taking ecospirin and vitamin tablet. I have attached the pictures of his eyes.Now the restriction is very minimal and the movement is almost normal.But the problem is there is no change in double vision?? Whether the double vision will automatically be cured once the full eye movement and no restriction is there ?? Awaiting your replies 🙏🙏
18 Views hidden
default

LASIK surgery

Hi Doctor, I am male 38, I want to go for LASIK to avoid spectacles. Please see attached glass prescription, please suggest me is it ok and what are the advantages and disadvantages of LASIK surgery. Thanks and regard, Narendar
18 Views hidden
default

Eye surgery

My grandmother had an eye surgery(left eye) before one week How many days gap we have to give for another eye surgery? Please let me know
23 Views hidden
default

Droopy Eyes

I guess I have genetically puffy eyes which includes baggy eyelids (lazy eye) and I'm curious to know if there's some non surgical method to cure them. Also, which doctor should I be visiting?
23 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS