Eye Care & Problems

default

Sixth nerve palsy and diplopia!!

Respected doctor's Before 75 days my dad had double vision,so we went to Eye specialist,they took MRI and found its sixth nerve palsy coz of inflammation.Then he took corticosteroids for one month and till now taking ecospirin and vitamin tablet. I have attached the pictures of his eyes.Now the restriction is very minimal and the movement is almost normal.But the problem is there is no change in double vision?? Whether the double vision will automatically be cured once the full eye movement and no restriction is there ?? Awaiting your replies 🙏🙏
18 Views hidden
default

LASIK surgery

Hi Doctor, I am male 38, I want to go for LASIK to avoid spectacles. Please see attached glass prescription, please suggest me is it ok and what are the advantages and disadvantages of LASIK surgery. Thanks and regard, Narendar
18 Views hidden
default

Eye surgery

My grandmother had an eye surgery(left eye) before one week How many days gap we have to give for another eye surgery? Please let me know
23 Views hidden
default

Droopy Eyes

I guess I have genetically puffy eyes which includes baggy eyelids (lazy eye) and I'm curious to know if there's some non surgical method to cure them. Also, which doctor should I be visiting?
23 Views hidden
default

Chalazion or Stye...

My right eye-lid is swollen and irritated, would appreciate any advice. Can I take Ibugesic tablets ? Does cefixime work if this is infection?
15 Views hidden
default

Eye infection

8 month baby can we give gatifloxcin eye ointment zymer Can u suggest any other eye drop pls do asap
17 Views hidden
default

Sixth nerve palsy!!

Respected doctor's Howmany months it will take for recovery from sixth nerve palsy due to inflammation.. Also I wanna know whether the double vision/diploma caused by sixth nerve palsy will be cured only after the full eye movement becomes normal?? What are the treatments available for double vision?? It's been 75 days
17 Views hidden
default

Double vision cure!!

Respected doctor's 🙏🙏 My dad is having sixth nerve palsy coz of inflammation since 70 + days.Right now his right eye (palsy eye) movement has improved and the restriction towards the right end is minimal -0.5 but the problem is there is no change in the double vision!! So what we can expect on our next visit to doctor Howmany more days will it take for dad's Full recovery including cure from double vision Awaiting replies 🙏🙏 He took corticosteroid tablets for one month and then it's stopped.Now taking vitamin tablets
14 Views hidden
default

Puffiness in upper eyelids

Can hypothyroid cause puffy upper eyelid? My lower eyelid is normal. My tsh is 6.5. Also, any cream to lower upper eye puffiness.
33 Views hidden
default

Lasik surgery

How much mininum cost for lasik surgery in gujarat Specially in kutch bhuj I went to remove my power glacess
15 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS