Eye Care & Problems

default

High dose of vitamin A helps vision

I want to know that Does high dose of Vitamin A suppliment / capsule will help some how to clear the distant vision little bit and improve the focusing power of eye??
25 Views hidden
default

Pingucuela

Please tell me is there any cure for pingucuela How do it go away from its own Do dry eyes cause this
16 Views hidden
default

Sub epithelial opacities

I was diagnosed with sub epithelial opacities post a very bad and severe Adenoviral kerato conjunctivitis. I was seing halos in the left eye which was the most affected for almost a month. My opthalmologist gave me a soft steroid for two weeks to use three drops a day. Its been 5 days of me using the drops, my halos are completely gone. But I am seeing starburst around lights in both eyes and sometimes some of them also have multiple colors. But its not like rings around light or halos. I am really freaking out, what is this as the online research is suggesting cataract or even worse things. Touchwood vision is unaffected, so clarity problem. What should I do, this just started from last 4 days. I am so scared, I have myopia of -2 and floaters too.
16 Views hidden
default

Blurred vision

I had contoura vision laser eye surgery for both my eyes. Before surgery i had -2.5 on right eye and -1.25 on my left eye. Its been 2 months and 10 days post-surgery. I was very much satisfied with the vision quality from the very next day of my surgery. Now from last couple of days my left eyesight is somewhat normal but my right eyesight is finding blurry distance vision. I can very much distinguish the difference between both my eyes. Now i feel my left eyesight also not like before. I am worried about my vision now. I seek your valuable advice. Kindly help me. Thanking you in advance. Regards
19 Views hidden
default

Spectacle while using Computer

I'm a Computer Science student and usually I use computer for around 8-10 hours a day. I'm having hypermetropia (L: -0.75, R: -1.00), Are there any other specific glasses which I need to use while using computer or just wear my spectacles?
71 Views hidden
default

Eye burning and pain

Accidentally put tulsi auyurveda drop in eye its much paining and burning eye got completely red in left eye what to do now
29 Views hidden
default

Chalazion or Stye...

My right eye-lid is swollen and irritated, would appreciate any advice. Can I take Ibugesic tablets ? Does cefixime work if this is infection?
15 Views hidden
default

Eye infection

8 month baby can we give gatifloxcin eye ointment zymer Can u suggest any other eye drop pls do asap
17 Views hidden
default

Hospital supporting Lasik surgery

I seek best quality and reliable hospital near to CV Raman nagar, Bangalore  to enquire for LASIK surgery. Thanks in advance ...
18 Views hidden
default

Can i get normal vision back by natural.

I have Right (-2.5) and Left (-2.0) Is there any procedure to get my normal vision back without going to any surgery and lens I want to remove glasses
17 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS