Eye Care & Problems

default

Prolonged use of mobile and computer

Will prolonged use of mobile and computer affect my eye sight? Im learning programming in mobile now and im also an IPS aspirant. For how many hours can i use my mobile or system that it wont affect my eye sight? Or do i need any computer glasses to do so?
16 Views hidden
default

Glaucoma treatment

Is there any treatment to decrease this condition ? What are all the tests for glaucoma If any please suggest
25 Views hidden
default

Routine eye examination

I am a 21 year old female. I recently underwent a routine eye exam in the clinic of an opthalmologist. She checked my eyes with slit lamp, autorefractor, snellen chart. My visual acuity is 6/6 in both eyes and the anterior segment is all right she said. Then she performed 'direct opthalmoscopy' on  'undilated pupils'. She then told me that everything is all right with the interior as well. My query is should I rest assured with this examination? Why did she not apply indirect opthalmoscopy? Was it adequate for me? Please reply.
24 Views hidden
default

Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD)

Hi, I'm suffering from MGD please suggest me best doctor to get consult anywhere in Bangalore. Revert me asap.
38 Views hidden
default

EYES WEAKNESS

My eyes suddenly suffering from weakness. And I feel many time headache or unbearable pain so please tell me about solutions.
54 Views hidden
default

Flashing in eyes

It was a normal day at office when I started experiencing flashing in front of my eyes...More priminent in my left eye than right but feels like even right eye is affected. Not sure what has triggered it. Could it be sugar problem?
63 Views hidden
default

High iop 21 for both eye

I m suffering from frontal headaches, eyebrow ache heaviness in head and eye some time pain in eye from last 15 days .it feel better in morning but worsen in evening and again feel ok in night .I got checked my eye it is 6/6 but my iop of both eyes is 21 . Doctor prescribed me brimonide tartrate and timolol maleate ophthalmic solution eye drop . I m very scarred . Am I risked of glucoma . Please suggest me what I should do
17 Views hidden
default

Dark circles

Hi, I hve dark circles around my eyes which looks so odd... Can anyone pls help me with the cream or some medicine to help reduce it?
20 Views hidden
default

Flashing White Dots

I have been occassionally experiencing  flashing white dots at the outer end of both the eyes. They look like white pearls falling down along the outer edge of the eyes. Is this something serious.
33 Views hidden
default

Info on lasic surgery

I have -5 sight for both eyes.I am fed up with spectacles.Is it suitable to undergo lasic surgery.what will be the cost.
20 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS