Kidney stones
I am suffering from kidney stones since last 2month I have 10mm in left kidney and 5,6mm in right kidney please help me out of this

Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or surgery required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication You can visit my website www.drvoraclinic.in Tc
Hi Kindly do a plain CT KUB if not done before. That gives clear picture of no of stones and location . Can be managed with Extra corporeal shock wave Lithotripsy  (ESWL), If sizes are similar.