Kidney stone
What size of kidney stone can be removed without operation. has stone in both left and right kidney.

Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or surgery required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication You can visit my website www.drvoraclinic.in Tc
Hi, The smaller the kidney stone, the more likely it will pass on its own. If it is smaller than 5 mm (1/5 inch), there is a 90% chance it will pass without further intervention. Consult urologist...

Kidney stone blasting recovery time Lemon juice kidney stones remedy Right kidney larger than left