Kidney stones 7mm & 15mm

My father suffering with kidney stones on of 7mm and other one of 15mm . Due to 15mm stones, kidney swelled somewhat. Is this right decision to take homeopathic treatment? Can it be cured in homeopathy? Is so how much time it can take? Or need to go for surgery? My father is too much scared of surgery. Please let me know what to do now. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Karagada Sandeep
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, it would have been better if you had mentioned verbatim, the impression from the USG report as it would give more accurate information. My experience with renal stones of this size has not been promising, but homeopathic medicines can be tried as a first resort for a few weeks and a call can be taken after evaluation then. It is however safe to do so depending on the location of the stone, and hydronephrosis- swelling. Your homeopathic physician should be able to guide you after seeing the reports and symptoms.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no However I have a specific treatment for kidney stones.
Dr. Jayesh Shah
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Size and location are very important in any case of Kidney stone. Please share the "Impression" part from the USG report. 7 mm stone can be easily removed by homoeopathic medicines, but the 15 mm stone may get obstructed and can cause acute distress( severe pain and hydronephrosis). But Still Homoeopathy has scope if the exact location is clear. So better consult a nearby homoeopath and don't forget to carry the USG report with you. I would also suggest to get the Urine Routine and Microscopic test done.