Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
My 15-year-old dental bridge was replaced as the last abutment tooth had sensitivity. It has undergone RCT and the permanent bridge was fixed last Saturday. The last tooth in the dental bridge still has pain and sensitivity. The pain was unbearable on Monday so I took naproxen 250 mg on Monday. On Tuesday, I felt almost 95% better with no symptoms. Again yesterday the pain started and progressed throughout the day and towards the end of the day there was mild sensitivity as well. I took another naproxen 250 mg last night. And this morning the pain has reduced but the mild sensitivity continues. I'm seriously panicking.
P.S: I am also afraid removing the permanent bridge again now will be impossible as the dentist used a bonding cement to seal it well. This whole ordeal has taken a great deal of toll on my mental health.
Had impacted wisdom and it caused distal decay in 2nd molar...now wisdom has been removed...symptoms before extraction were cold sensitivty 2.. 3 second and pain while biting...after extraction cold sensitivty is same..but pain while biting increased...14th August was the date for extraction...now dentist said it is 50-50 for rct or filling ..they said we will remove a decay...and put temporary filling and wait for 21 days ..if no pain then filling otherwise wise rct...now it has been 4 days since...normally no pain...some time mild pain...1/10..and cold sensitivity same...1 2 second...and pain while biting at a certain angle...what to expect next
I have had a dental bridge for 15 years replacing the last 3 teeth on the left side, as the middle tooth (molar) was extracted. It developed sensitivity a few weeks ago. No infection was shown on the X-rays, but my dentist performed an RCT on my last abutment tooth. Post-RCT, I still had mild sensitivity lasting for 2 days which turned into pain on the 3rd day. I took Keterol DT for the pain and the pain subsided and didn't return for the next week. So he took measurements and fitted my new bridge the day before yesterday, telling me I should feel no pain, but I keep having pain in the tooth where the RCT was done and it aggravates even when food or the opposite tooth touches that part of the bridge. I am seriously devastated and scared.
OSMF problem facing from 2 years mouth opening 10 mm measure problem is upper right wisdom tooth who's irritate with cheeck but there is no pain usually